PDA

View Full Version : River Rats 1 Video!!!!!!

n8dawg
02-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I just got my copy of RR1 in the mail tonight. Watched the first 1/2 hr of it and now I want a v-drive!! WOW! What a squirley ride that must be, when it shifts gears. Well I have got to go watch the rest of it. You'll see my Jet Boat posted up for sale tomorrow after I talk to the fiance' about getting a v-drive. :crossx: (prob. wont happen as quick as I would like it to...$$$$ reasons) Here's to you V-Drive guys... :D budlight.
Sweet video V-DriveVideo! Can't wait to get RR2!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-23-2006, 09:45 PM
I just got my copy of RR1 in the mail tonight. Watched the first 1/2 hr of it and now I want a v-drive!! WOW! What a squirley ride that must be, when it shifts gears. Well I have got to go watch the rest of it. You'll see my Jet Boat posted up for sale tomorrow after I talk to the fiance' about getting a v-drive. :crossx: (prob. wont happen as quick as I would like it to...$$$$ reasons) Here's to you V-Drive guys... :D budlight.
Sweet video V-DriveVideo! Can't wait to get RR2!!!!!
Glad you liked the vid :cool:....Since she's only your "fiance" sounds like you're in the clear--------->for now! :)

SGettmann
02-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Where I can purchase RR1 and RR2? I haven't seen it at the local blockbuster in Moscow Idaho. Local idea of a performance boat is an aluminum steel head fishing boat with a jet. I talked to Hallet last week and he's in there. My apartment neighbors are going to love it when I get those disks and turn it up real loud. They'll think by boat is in my living room.
Thanks for any info.

dmontzsta
02-23-2006, 10:29 PM
If you like RR1 you will LOVE RR2 it has so much footage, you will want to go build a V-Drive and drive it immediately after. :)
www.v-drivevideo.com
V-DriveVideos make it summer all year long... :)

Beautiful Noise
02-24-2006, 07:46 AM
you will want to go build a V-Drive and drive it immediately after. :)
Don,I'm just curious are you ready to Drive YOURS then? :idea: :rolleyes: :)

dmontzsta
02-24-2006, 08:13 AM
Don,I'm just curious are you ready to Drive YOURS then? :idea: :rolleyes: :)
Hell yeah. But I am doing a DAMN good job of putting business before pleasure. My new business is in the middle of a record month, as soon as that business loan is paid off...it is time to go nutso.
:)

Beautiful Noise
02-24-2006, 09:26 AM
My new business is in the middle of a record month, as soon as that business loan is paid off...it is time to go nutso. :)
So what you telling me is that you'll be ready by Summer :rollside:

dmontzsta
02-24-2006, 09:39 AM
So what you telling me is that you'll be ready by Summer :rollside:
maybe, maybe not... :) A few more months like this and I could have a K by summer. :)
I have great self control right now and I am feeling it, of course that will change once it heats up more. Also, I have not watched a video in about a month, so that could be why also. :220v:

BIGCHRIS
02-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Hell yeah. But I am doing a DAMN good job of putting business before pleasure. My new business is in the middle of a record month, as soon as that business loan is paid off...it is time to go nutso.
Don, congrats on a great month hope it keeps getting better,i dont think i ever seen exactly what kind of venture u went at just curious what are u doing :rollside:

dmontzsta
02-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Don, congrats on a great month hope it keeps getting better,i dont think i ever seen exactly what kind of venture u went at just curious what are u doing :rollside:
Thanks. I make CDs and DVDs, like RR2. We basically manufacture them from start to finish. The customer gets us the master and artwork (Or we can design the artwork) and we give them a finished product ready to hit the shelf.

n8dawg
02-25-2006, 10:59 AM
I don't think it would hurt anyone if I just look at v-drive boats forsale. And maybe come across a lil something in my price range. After watching that video (and this is coming from a jet boat owner) I want a v-drive just so that I can blow the doors on any jet boat at the river! :skull:

n8dawg
02-25-2006, 11:01 AM
sweet video! I have my b-day coming up and RR2 is on my list!
Thanks again! :)