PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore Sunday, or Monday?

boats&bars
09-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I Know it sucks but it beats home anyone going?

Lavey29
09-01-2007, 11:34 PM
How is the water level out there at the ramp?

speedymopars
09-02-2007, 02:05 AM
I was there Thursday, no issues.

OCMerrill
09-02-2007, 06:50 AM
How is the water level out there at the ramp?
Level is ok, it just dosen't look much like water.:D

boats&bars
09-02-2007, 06:55 AM
I usually launch out of playland park but I might use the public launch on the east side of the lake due to parking issues at playland.

HPBoats83
09-02-2007, 08:19 AM
I might go on monday.

Hardly Satisfied
09-02-2007, 08:30 AM
I Know it sucks but it beats home anyone going?
No it doesn't, I think I will stay home.

soulboater#1
09-02-2007, 11:10 AM
we are gonna get out on monday-will launch at west marina around 11am.

NdaWind
09-02-2007, 05:55 PM
I usually launch out of playland park but I might use the public launch on the east side of the lake due to parking issues at playland.
Playland wasn't as bad has it has been last couple of holidays - only a few trailers outside today. I would go over to west marina if your worried about parking the city ramp parking is pretty small area

boats&bars
09-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Packed marina, but not bad for me. then i get to the other side of the lake shut it off and it wont re start. the first time I have had any Starting problems, set anchor get the jump box guess what Forgot to charge it. anchor pulls loose into the reeds I go (insert Kilr Joke Here) dude on a pwc pulled me to a bouy i tie on the storm kicks up whitecaps over the bow , sherrifs boat pulled me out and gave me a jump. found that the Blidge pump shorted out . No bildge pump, + whitecaps over the bow = swamped starter.
one hell of a day.:(

SandbarScot
09-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Packed marina, but not bad for me. then i get to the other side of the lake shut it off and it wont re start. the first time I have had any Starting problems, set anchor get the jump box guess what Forgot to charge it. anchor pulls loose into the reeds I go (insert Kilr Joke Here) dude on a pwc pulled me to a bouy i tie on the storm kicks up whitecaps over the bow , sherrifs boat pulled me out and gave me a jump. found that the Blidge pump shorted out . No bildge pump, + whitecaps over the bow = swamped starter.
one hell of a day.:(
I hope you thanked the deputies. They have a tough job on the holiday weekends :)

boats&bars
09-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I hope you thanked the deputies. They have a tough job on the holiday weekends :)
sure did,
he said today wasnt bad other than pwcs bashing into anything they could find, a guy on a jetski,:D never ridden one ran into the shitter in the middle of the lake and sunk it, he was ok tho.