PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fourq

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 01:32 AM
When are you sending my money for the ride plate I made you 6 months ago?

BigBlockOldsJet
09-03-2007, 05:43 AM
When are you sending my money for the ride plate I made you 6 months ago?
After reading all the stupidty you've posted in public threads... this takes the prize... Dork

BUSBY
09-03-2007, 07:39 AM
You made a ride plate for Shawn? Why? He's more than capable ... that doesn't make sense ...
And to come on here instead of calling him? He's a stand up guy ... and well respected ... search his started threads if you need his phone number ... he's posted it up more than once ... maybe you've called him, but I know he's not the type to hide or anything ...
I agree with BBOJ here ... :rolleyes: ...
BTW, MPD will sell anyone a ride plate made out of 7075 for about $40 I think ... plus shipping

sanger rat
09-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Well here is a picture of the rideplate. How do I now this? Becuase I'm the one who powdercoated it. And I know for a fact PD hasn't been paid for it and Shawn refuses to pay up. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/8269100_0153-med.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 08:18 AM
Here we go...........
Im going to grab a glass with grey goose,ice and redbull for this one.......

BUSBY
09-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Well here is a picture of the rideplate. How do I now this? Becuase I'm the one who powdercoated it. And I know for a fact PD hasn't been paid for it and Shawn refuses to pay up. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/8269100_0153-med.jpg
nice plate ...
I guess I'll be like Mike (396) and sit back with some popcorn & a cold one and watch this unfold ... :messedup:

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Lets see, I have pm ed him, e-mail and called and no answer, says that I should chalk it up for advertisment on his board. The plate was made out of aluminum c chanel milled to his demensions and then powder coated to the color he wanted. I only charged him $75 and that included shipping. I dont know what he is capable of BUSBY but its not paying his bills. And as far as BigBlockOldsJet http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/images/smiles/097.gif

TRG
09-03-2007, 11:10 AM
...and there ya have it folks! although it does'nt seem to be in his nature.:confused:

Moose
09-03-2007, 01:17 PM
PD, you really are a hypocritical slimmy POS aren’t you. Why didn’t you just come on here and say?
“ Fourq, can you call me in regards to the ride plate I made you”. That would have been simple and gotten his attention without attacking his character. Then to do this on a holiday weekend when the guy is probably out of town and not able to get to a PC to respond really shows what a POS you really are. On The “Just Jet Boats Board I asked a simple question to some one, and then got hammered and sent a bunch of hate mail by you and your other cronies mod’s, because you didn’t think my questioning that person was appropriate. Then, after it was worked out you nitwits still kept bringing it back up even after, I told you the problem had been worked out!!.
I guess the FU in FU Racing really means Focked UP.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 01:29 PM
I will sit back next to Brian(Busby) and wait until tomorrow to see what unfolds.

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 01:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHA this is funny shit here... well to answer your question Scott NO I am not sending you any money. this was all covered on the other boards so if you want to bring it up here where there are more people to see thats fine.I offered to send it back and that wasn't good enough for you. It doesn't fit and I have no use for it. I never asked you to make it I asked a price and then I get a PM telling me its on its way send me $75.
so tell me when you emailed me and called me?? its real funny that you say you have as I have no emails or missed calls from ya. as far as him contacting me yes he has on forums not in a pm not in an email and not by phone.. you wana call me my number is 928-680-3777
I am done discussing this in a public forum
for all that are interested free ride plate to who ever wants it since he don't want it back...
we will all sit back and watch the kiddy antics of an older guy that throws himself on the ground kicking and screaming when he doesn't get what he wants.. pretty classic if you ask me

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 01:39 PM
PD, you really are a hypocritical slimmy POS aren’t you. On The “Just Jet Boats Board I asked a simple question to some one, and then got hammered and sent a bunch of hate mail by you and your other cronies mod’s, because you didn’t think my questioning that person was appropriate. Then, after it was worked out you nitwits still kept bringing it back up even after, I told you the problem had been worked out!!.
I guess the FU in FU Racing really means Focked UP.
there are no mods over there anymore but me so you and the misses can come back anytime you like with out being harassed by mods.. :D

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 01:40 PM
hey NUT SWINGGER that aint the plate I got :idea:

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 01:42 PM
You made a ride plate for Shawn? Why? He's more than capable ... that doesn't make sense ...
And to come on here instead of calling him? He's a stand up guy ... and well respected ... search his started threads if you need his phone number ... he's posted it up more than once ... maybe you've called him, but I know he's not the type to hide or anything ...
I agree with BBOJ here ... :rolleyes: ...
BTW, MPD will sell anyone a ride plate made out of 7075 for about $40 I think ... plus shipping
thanks Brian ..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 01:55 PM
and there we have it.......

boats&bars
09-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I sold shawn some stuff last month and he was a stand up guy he didnt even haggle on the price. maybe someone is mistaken here.

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I sold Shawn some stuff last month and he was a stand up guy he didn't even haggle on the price. maybe someone is mistaken here.
hey didn't you even send it out before payment???
thats because there was a deal made prior to sending it out ....:D
I told him I would send it back but he said no he wants the $$ not the part back.. so who is wrong here????

boats&bars
09-03-2007, 02:04 PM
nice plate ...
I guess I'll be like Mike (396) and sit back with some popcorn & a cold one and watch this unfold ... :messedup:
Is that a piece of channel with part of the 90 cut off with some holes in it?
If you want to be the bigger man in this have shawn send it back and make it fit for him.
life is too short to bash people in public for stooopid shit.
cant we all just get along.:)

boats&bars
09-03-2007, 02:05 PM
hey didn't you even send it out before payment???
thats because there was a deal made prior to sending it out ....:D
I told him I would send it back but he said no he wants the $$ not the part back.. so who is wrong here????
thats why the call them deals right. :)

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Is that a piece of channel with part of the 90 cut off with some holes in it?
If you want to be the bigger man in this have shawn send it back and make it fit for him.
life is too short to bash people in public for stooopid shit.
cant we all just get along.:)
yep thats pretty much it but with no holes in it at all.. I never ordered it just inquired about it and was told it will be a good deal next thing I know its shipped out to me.. I don't need it or want it so .. my offer still stands I will ship it back to you Scott and thats all I will do ..
So I know some must be wondering how he got my address if I never ordered it??? I sent Scott a computer part for free a few weeks prior to this ordeal..

boats&bars
09-03-2007, 02:36 PM
yep thats pretty much it but with no holes in it at all.. I never ordered it just inquired about it and was told it will be a good deal next thing I know its shipped out to me.. I don't need it or want it so .. my offer still stands I will ship it back to you Scott and thats all I will do ..
So I know some must be wondering how he got my address if I never ordered it??? I sent Scott a computer part for free a few weeks prior to this ordeal..
not to thread jack but do they sell uscga starter rebuild kits seeing that you are in the jet boat capitol of the world.for a bbc

BigBlockOldsJet
09-03-2007, 02:37 PM
And as far as BigBlockOldsJet http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/images/smiles/097.gif
Dude, everyone and their brother read your stupid moronic ramblings about the puppet and ARS Marine. What about all that crap you posted about ARS Marine to make it right. If people weren't sure then, they are definately sure now who the real jackass was. If there is a problem over this ride plate deal, I'm betting that you are the cause.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Dude, everyone and their brother read your stupid moronic ramblings about the puppet and ARS Marine. What about all that crap you posted about ARS Marine to make it right. If people weren't sure then, they are definately sure now who the real jackass was. If there is a problem over this ride plate deal, I'm betting that you are the cause.
Daaaayuuum:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Cas
09-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing, same players different victim. Same guys were part of the reason I discontinued participating on the Just Jets Board. I was also one of the cronies that got wrapped up with Moose but don't remember PMing? I may have, just don't remember, I guess it wasn't all that important..... too long ago to worry about.

BUSBY
09-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I will sit back next to Brian(Busby)
pass the grey goose ... :D NHRA just came on

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Im building my office in my new house:D Ill take a apple martini now :D :D

pacman
09-03-2007, 04:57 PM
MY FEELINGS EXACTLY BUZZ
THERES NOTHING WORST THAN SOME LOW CLASS WHINER AIRING OUT HIS LAUNDRY
PACMAN
TIME FOR TOP FUEL

Moose
09-03-2007, 05:04 PM
there are no mods over there anymore but me so you and the misses can come back anytime you like with out being harassed by mods.. :D
FourQ, You certainly weren't one of the "Mod's" I was talking about, and
Thanks for the invite:D .
Cas,
I was also one of the cronies that got wrapped up with Moose but don't remember PMing? I may have, just don't remember, I guess it wasn't all that important..... too long ago to worry about.
Your right Cas, it wasn't that important to you. So why act like a ass and try
to make it into somthing that it was not?. I never did understand that, except I think you were trying to make it into somthing personal. And yes
you did send me Fan Mail:D . Oh well, water under the bridge:rolleyes:

sanger rat
09-03-2007, 05:07 PM
hey NUT SWINGGER that aint the plate I got :idea:
Now your name calling. Nice!:rolleyes: Here's yours. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/17124100_0160_RIDE_PLATE-med.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/17124100_0159_RIDE_PLATE-med.jpg Before I powdercoated it. I posted the other picture to show Busby it wasn't just a flat piece of aluminum.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Watch for EPM's store on line soon!! if you don't think there is more to the story.
So tell me something..........:idea::idea:
What the FOCk does EPM's store have to do with this????:confused: We are discussing the matter at hand, not EPM!!!:idea:

Cas
09-03-2007, 05:51 PM
And yes you did send me Fan Mail :D
hey, at least I was thinking about you! :D

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Moose I had fourq and steve pm ed me wanting me to deal with you on justjetboats back then, the only reason was cause they did not want to, due to they said what a ass you are.And that was all over a bowl from 2 years before that with HTP. Fourq you do need to send it back or the money. You did order in cause you gave me the dimensions for it and picked the color and then said I dont have much money so give me a deal on it, so I did. And as far as airing laundry, yes when he dont answer calls or pm's. So who is crying?
Answer yourself that question, if someone had you make a part send it out and expecting a check in return and you never get paid for it then says he wont even send it back so WTF
Smallblockolds why are you even bringing up ars? It has nothing to do with it.
Cas you have aired alot of BS over the years yourself so that is like calling the kettle black.

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Don't forget www.southwindjetboats.com too :D about as worthless as an empty piggy bank these days 4Q you let your ego get the best of you, you even said so at the start of JJB ;)
4Q has deleted alot of stuff latley to save his own ass, Like all of our pm's

Moose
09-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Moose your deal was for a dealing thru HTP Hi-tech Performance, over a Bowl, much the same as PD is dealing with 4Q, all avenues exhausted.
Sleekcrafter, your not even close!. My situation with Duane was not even close to this deal, so don't post on something you don't know about!!.
Look, I have no dog in this hunt and would not normaly even have posted on this tread, but after the bashing and hate mail that PD sent me ( which I made him look like a Fool then as he looks now) I thought it was only appropriate that I call him out for the Hypocritical POS that he really is.
Gota run, my popcorn is done:D

sleekcrafter
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
What the FOCk does EPM's store have to do with this????:confused: We are discussing the matter at hand, not EPM!!!:idea:
Sorry bumped my head:confused: what was I saying:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Sorry bumped my head:confused: what was I saying:idea:
Just trying to find out why the conversation is drifting in a different direction..........

Moose
09-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Moose I had fourq and steve pm ed me wanting me to deal with you on justjetboats back then, the only reason was cause they did not want to, due to they said what a ass you are.And that was all over a bowl from 2 years before that with HTP.
Another Idiot without all the facts. My problem with Duane was settled with Duanes reply so I'm not going to drag him into this. SO DONT TRY!!!
It's true that Cas and I don't see eye to eye so yes I could see him doing that, but I don't know FourQ and he has never even meet me so I don't think that me being an ass ever came out of his mouth. "Hey FourQ is this true"

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 06:19 PM
It's true that Cas and I don't see eye to eye so yes I could see him doing that, but I don't know FourQ and he has never even meet me so I don't think that me being an ass ever came out of his mouth. "Hey FourQ is this true"
nope I talked to Cas about his side but I cant form an opinion about ya from that .. all I heard Cas tell me was watch out for him he can be trouble .. in fact I was the one that opened alot of the deleted posts of yours back up that the mods seemed to think were unfit for the boards and those wernt shit compared to this.. so call me all the names you want it doesn't hurt me at all I know what I was told and what I said and just ember there is always 3 sides to a story ...
I am thinking now that since all this happened I will be an asshole and just keep it and give it away ,who wants it?? then maybe all this will be for something, and all the name calling will be justified....:idea:

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey fourq I never called you any names

Cas
09-03-2007, 06:23 PM
It's true that Cas and I don't see eye to eye so yes I could see him doing that
Hey now, we only didn't see eye to eye on a couple of things! Hell, I think I even mentioned that to the others that I didn't want to get too involved just because we did have some history.
Now hold on here, this is getting all twisted into some other shit. As far as I'm concerned the crap between Moose and I is long gone so I'm not going zny further.

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 06:26 PM
All this other BS has nothing to do with fourq not paying for his custom made ride plate. So why is it being brought up??
FourQ just send it back or the money and it will end. plain and simple

BigBlockOldsJet
09-03-2007, 06:37 PM
I am thinking now that since all this happened I will be an asshole and just keep it and give it away, who wants it??
I'll take it, I might make a few bucks on it for scrap aluminum.

3 daytona`s
09-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Where is your dog in this fight?:rolleyes:

Cas
09-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I'll take it, I might make a few bucks on it for scrap aluminum.
hey, I'll give him a $1.00 for it

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Nice job sleekcraft
Now pay up fourq or send it back

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Nice job sleekcraft
Now pay up fourq or send it back
or what you will talk more shit??? :D first it was I dont want it back I want the money and now you will take it back why the change now after you started all this shit

Moose
09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
nope I talked to Cas about his side but I cant form an opinion about ya from that .. all I heard Cas tell me was watch out for him he can be trouble .. in fact I was the one that opened alot of the deleted posts of yours back up that the mods seemed to think were unfit for the boards and those wernt shit compared to this.. so call me all the names you want it doesn't hurt me at all I know what I was told and what I said and just ember there is always 3 sides to a story ... QUOTE]
FourQ, Hmm it sounds to me that Steve had alot to do with MY JJB ordeal, but Steve never took it to the extent that PD did. I know you and I had sent a couple of pm's back and forth about it and you never gave me the impression that I was being out of line, so I have no ill will towards you.
[QUOTE]Placecraft Dragstar
All this other BS has nothing to do with fourq not paying for his custom made ride plate. So why is it being brought up??
After the BS you started with me, you ask this?. What goes around comes around doesn't it!.

Rondane
09-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Another Idiot without all the facts. My problem with Duane was settled with Duanes reply so I'm not going to drag him into this. SO DONT TRY!!!
someone else have a problem at one time or another with HTP???...why does that NOT surprise me. :D
I'm an innocent bystander here but FOURQ be the BETTER man and send the part back if you dont want to pay (even though he's the fockstick stealing the DPS packing seal design). End of story. If there was some mistake, fine...but dont fuk the guy both ways. Sounds like an Squirtin thunder move so far....dont be like him.
rondane

BUSBY
09-03-2007, 07:28 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2358myengine.JPG
that looks good .. I wonder who its for
anyone can do that ... so what does that prove? You're buying my engine?
Again, I have no room here to fight this, other than Shawn is my friend ... probably like PD is your friend ... lets let them work this out, without interference ... we can just watch from the sidelines.
Shawn, IMO ... it's not worth it ... send it back to the guy ... spend the $5-$10 in shipping and be the bigger person, don't sink to that level
... my .02

Placecraft Dragstar
09-03-2007, 07:47 PM
or what you will talk more shit??? :D first it was I dont want it back I want the money and now you will take it back why the change now after you started all this shit
Talk what shit fourq, I have not called you any names. All I want is the money or send it back. It came here cause you deleted all my post and pm's on justjetboats asking you to pay up or send it back. I brought it here to resolve this.

BUSBY
09-03-2007, 07:58 PM
well said Busby, but no fabrication on my part.
just trying to let the 2 guys work it out on their own ... I, just like you, don't want a friend to be screwed by others here ...
I said my .02 about sending it back ... and will stand up for Shawn and/or any other friend of mine (yourself included if we knew each other) ... as long as I think they are in the right ... but in the mean time, we'll just have to sit back and let them work it out.
BB

sanger rat
09-03-2007, 08:13 PM
just trying to let the 2 guys work it out on their own ... I, just like you, don't want a friend to be screwed by others here ...
I said my .02 about sending it back ... and will stand up for Shawn and/or any other friend of mine (yourself included if we knew each other) ... as long as I think they are in the right ... but in the mean time, we'll just have to sit back and let them work it out.
BB
Brian, If there was more people like you in the world there wouldn't have to be threads like this. Shawn just do what is right.

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 09:17 PM
ya know it sure is funny Scott first it was I don't want it back and now you do.. I don't understand can you help me? I have always offered to send it back not once did I ever tell you to fock off. then your two friends get into it. if it was ever brought up to me in a manner on a email, pm or phone call it would have been done by know I don't screw people and everyone that knows me will tell you that. I don't want the ride plate and I don't have a use for it I will send it back. The only reason I said I would give it away is cause you said you didn't want it back. I didn't pay you for it and I wouldn't sell it to make money. if you want me to send it back it will go out this week and I will post the tracking # here so everyone can see and check on it. if you don't want it back then it will go to the first person that wants it.....

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 09:22 PM
FourQ, Hmm it sounds to me that Steve had alot to do with MY JJB ordeal, but Steve never took it to the extent that PD did. I know you and I had sent a couple of pm's back and forth about it and you never gave me the impression that I was being out of line, so I have no ill will towards you.
not in my opinion he didnt really want to get in the middle of it I just wanted to hear his side of it. It just didnt look right in my eyesto see all the deleted posts. I did tell the mods to soft delete everything after that started so I could read what was being delted and I never seen anything out of line at all that needed to be deleted from you.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Where is your dog in this fight?:rolleyes:
Are you serioius??????? If you want to roll that way then please explain to us why YOU are asking that question???????:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 09:49 PM
someone else have a problem at one time or another with HTP???...why does that NOT surprise me. :D
I'm an innocent bystander here but FOURQ be the BETTER man and send the part back if you dont want to pay (even though he's the fockstick stealing the DPS packing seal design). End of story. If there was some mistake, fine...but dont fuk the guy both ways. Sounds like an Squirtin thunder move so far....dont be like him.
rondane
You've got to be kidding me!! i knew that your punkazz would come out from the woodworks and open your cocktrap:yuk: Why dont you stick to your thread in Bench Racers and answer the REAL question:idea: Just bring your bitchazz out of the closet and tell us who you really are and WHY you have it out for Duane:idea:

sanger rat
09-03-2007, 09:50 PM
not in my opinion he didnt really want to get in the middle of it I just wanted to hear his side of it. It just didnt look right in my eyesto see all the deleted posts. I did tell the mods to soft delete everything after that started so I could read what was being delted and I never seen anything out of line at all that needed to be deleted from you.
:idea:

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 10:03 PM
:idea:
STFU DA :idea:

FOURQ
09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Fed-Ex tracking # 695279310000198
click here (http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcom&cntry_code=us&language=english&tracknumbers=695279310000198)

mcderns
09-04-2007, 05:47 AM
lol..........Making more friends eh Scott? :messedup:

dmontzsta
09-04-2007, 05:49 AM
I have known Shawn for a good while now, he is considered a good friend. He would not screw anyone over, especially for $75 that is just laughable. When I first read this, I knew there had to be something else going on.
What a joke to try and blast a good guy in public. These boards are good for alot of things, but using them to try and break down a good guy is just wrong. :(

BUSBY
09-04-2007, 06:47 AM
I have known Shawn for a good while now, he is considered a good friend. He would not screw anyone over, especially for $75 that is just laughable. When I first read this, I knew there had to be something else going on.
What a joke to try and blast a good guy in public. These boards are good for alot of things, but using them to try and break down a good guy is just wrong. :(
I agree 100% ... it is sad & if they really knew Shawn, they would not have bashed him this way.
Every time I see Tommy at the bottom of Shawn's sig line, I think about what he would be saying about this :idea:

Cas
09-04-2007, 07:20 AM
It looks like all the PM's I ever got or sent on JJB are still there. If you would like to read what I wrote Norm, I'll be more than happy to give you my password.

Wicked Performance Boats
09-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Wicked Performance casts one vote for Shawn! Great guy. Pat

Rondane
09-04-2007, 07:56 AM
click here (http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcom&cntry_code=us&language=english&tracknumbers=695279310000198)
seems he did his part. Time to lock the thread. my .02.
rondane
P.S. to spitter....i told ya to ask kenny. He knows all. Now how about MY QUESTION? Step up or shut up.

Rondane
09-04-2007, 08:00 AM
seems he did his part. Time to lock the thread. my .02.
rondane
P.S. to spitter....i told ya to ask kenny. He knows all. Now how about ANSWERING my question below PROPERLY? Step up or shut up.

scared shippless
09-10-2007, 04:02 AM
PD, you really are a hypocritical slimmy POS aren’t you. Why didn’t you just come on here and say?
“ Fourq, can you call me in regards to the ride plate I made you”.
quote from moose
This is katchenup......Moose.....Your a Joke.... After burnning me on that roller cam and lifters, and fuel pump, you have the odasity to put your nose into someones buisness where I.M.O. It never conserned you. and try to make it sound like you have some kind of integrety and your some kind of honest person.
Like I said you are a joke,
This is hopefully the last time we discuss the burn I recieved from you.

Moose
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
This is katchenup......Moose.....Your a Joke.... After burnning me on that roller cam and lifters, and fuel pump, you have the odasity to put your nose into someones buisness where I.M.O. It never conserned you. and try to make it sound like you have some kind of integrety and your some kind of honest person.
Wow Look what just slithered through the door. How about telling all these
Fine folks the real Deal!!!., you know…about how we made a deal on a set of worked over 049 heads, Comp custom solid roller cam, Comp roller lifters and a Clay Smith Mech fuel pump, all for only a $grand. Now lets not forget to tell everyone that the deal was made in August of ….06.…
After being a damn nice guy and holding these parts for you for a fricking YEAR!!!! All the time you where sending your boat in to get a lot of work done and all your lake and river trips, and trip to the Drags in Red bluff. All that even after we made the deal and you still continued to blow me off about PAYING FOR THE PARTS!!!!!. I finally gave up on your BULL SH!T!!!!. Now that is the Real Deal and you know it!!!. Tell me how many people would be willing to do what I did for you. I’ll tell you…NOT TO DAMN MANY!!!!. So go cry to someone that gives a sh!t, better yet, go see if you can try and take advantage and mooch off someone else’s generosity like you did with me and you do with everyone else. You seem to be really good at it!!!

scared shippless
09-10-2007, 07:56 PM
No problem, Here's to all the fine folks out here,
You are right we did make a deal for a set of 049 heads with a matching roller cam, and lifters, and a clay smith fuel pump.
And you are correct in the price $1000.00 And that was one Hell of a good deal..$750.00 on the heads, $250.00 for the roller cam and lifters and being the nice guy you were you even said I'll throw in the clay smith fuel pump.
Now for the deal...
I told you lets talk, we talked at one of our outtings, I told you I can only do this with my over time, you said no problem. You told me the parts will not go anywhere, I trusted your word. (big mistake)
On 12-31-06 I gave you a check for $500.00 as a down on these parts, Everything is going good, I did take my boat in to have some pump work done on it. We had talked about it, and you said it was a good deal, I then asked you if you were in a hurry for the money you said NO.
Yes you are right I did take my family to the drags... Again NORM you had never called me or sent a P.M saying you were in need of any money. And then after the drag races which were at the end of may I paid you with another check on 6-1-07 for the sum of $250.00 and picked up the heads and brought them home.
And NORM to make you sound like a good guy that you used to be, you even offered to help me put it altogather. I never blew you off, Everytime I asked you if you were in a hurry for the money you said NO,
Now norm you know damn well the first time I took my boat out in 07 was at the season opener... ( so the statement of the lakes and rivers is out the door) You will not forget that weekend that is the weekend my wife went off on your wife... You know the reason (please dont make me go there, These fine folks dont need to know your personal buisness).
Now 4 days before we were going to TP-7 (TOWER PARK) (7-27-07) My son had contacted your wife and said. we were droping off your daughter and picking up our parts.
This is what your wife said to me in a pm.
james said you guys were bringing amanda home when steve got off and you guys wre on your way to TP, would it be poosible to drop her off at my work? 99 and stockton blvd. Her sister will be coming to get her.
I will have the crank in the office for steve, james said he wants to pick it up. so manda can come get my keys and the crank and give it to you guys and put ehr stuff in the car.
Thanks. Kara...
I then replyed to her...
kara I prefer to deal with norm on this matter.. thanks
Now her reply back...
that's fine, I was only trying to help and make it convienant. sorry
Now for your reply to me....
Steve, consider are deal as being Finished!!!. Kara was just trying to help out with what James posted to her on Kara's MySpace page.
AND THAT IS YOUR REASON FOR BURNING ME. your wife said thats fine.
Norm...
Reason #1 why I don't deal with women, yours don't know the difference between a crank or a cam.
#2 she had not made any mention on her own pm. to me about the lifters, or the fuel pump.
#3 I started this deal with you nobody else, and we should have finished this deal you and I.
I do not mooch, or take advantage of anyone, I always pay my own way and If I can't afford something I go without, My family has always been taken care of before my wants.
Bottom line here norm It's not about the cam, lifters, or fuel pump, Its about you trying to be some thing that you are definetly not, and trying to play like your better than any other P.O.S Out There,Your not.
You burnt me...Shame on me for trusting your word... I don't trust you and never will, and I DO ADVISE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY TYPE OF DEALS WITH NORM (MOOSE) TO USE EXTREAM CAUTION.
I do apoligise to all these fine folks, but norm did tell me to tell you all.
(katchenup) All in all figure the time it took 7 months max

BigBlockOldsJet
09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
You are right we did make a deal for a set of 049 heads with a matching roller cam, and lifters, and a clay smith fuel pump.
And you are correct in the price $1000.00 And that was one Hell of a good deal..$750.00 on the heads, $250.00 for the roller cam and lifters and being the nice guy you were you even said I'll throw in the clay smith fuel pump.
Now for the deal...
I told you lets talk, we talked at one of our outtings, I told you I can only do this with my over time, you said no problem. You told me the parts will not go anywhere, I trusted your word. (big mistake)
On 12-31-06 I gave you a check for $500.00 as a down on these parts, Everything is going good, I did take my boat in to have some pump work done on it. We had talked about it, and you said it was a good deal, I then asked you if you were in a hurry for the money you said NO.
Yes you are right I did take my family to the drags... Again NORM you had never called me or sent a P.M saying you were in need of any money. And then after the drag races which were at the end of may I paid you with another check on 6-1-07 for the sum of $250.00 and picked up the heads and brought them home.
And NORM to make you sound like a good guy that you used to be, you even offered to help me put it altogather. I never blew you off, Everytime I asked you if you were in a hurry for the money you said NO,
Now norm you know damn well the first time I took my boat out in 07 was at the season opener... ( so the statement of the lakes and rivers is out the door) You will not forget that weekend that is the weekend my wife went off on your wife... You know the reason (please dont make me go there, These fine folks dont need to know your personal buisness).
Now 4 days before we were going to TP-7 (TOWER PARK) (7-27-07) My son had contacted your wife and said. we were droping off your daughter and picking up our parts.
james said you guys were bringing amanda home when steve got off and you guys wre on your way to TP, would it be poosible to drop her off at my work? 99 and stockton blvd. Her sister will be coming to get her.
I will have the crank in the office for steve, james said he wants to pick it up. so manda can come get my keys and the crank and give it to you guys and put ehr stuff in the car.
Thanks. Kara...
I then replyed to her...
kara I prefer to deal with norm on this matter.. thanks
Now her reply back...
Steve, consider are deal as being Finished!!!. Kara was just trying to help out with what James posted to her on Kara's MySpace page.
Norm...
Reason #1 why I don't deal with women, yours don't know the difference between a crank or a cam.
#2 she had not made any mention on her own pm. to me about the lifters, or the fuel pump.
#3 I started this deal with you nobody else, and we should have finished this deal you and I.
I do not mooch, or take advantage of anyone, I always pay my own way and If I can't afford something I go without, My family has always been taken care of before my wants.
Bottom line here norm It's not about the cam, lifters, or fuel pump, Its about you trying to be some thing that you are definetly not, and trying to play like your better than any other P.O.S Out There,Your not.
You burnt me...Shame on me for trusting your word... I don't trust you and never will, and I DO ADVISE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY TYPE OF DEALS WITH NORM (MOOSE) TO USE EXTREAM CAUTION.
I would have to say that you've documented this deal well

scared shippless
09-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Thanks for that BBOJ,
He wanted the fine folks to know the truth. there it is in his own P.M he sent to our computer.From: Mrs.Moose
To: scared shippless
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:50 am
Subject: Re: amanda
Norm....
Like I said use exteme caution when dealing with NORM EVANS AKA MOOSE
(Katchenup)

Rondane
09-11-2007, 04:35 AM
I would have to say that you've documented this deal well
i'll second that! By the looks of that avatar of mr. moose....he learned how to screw people and make himself look good. :D Finish the deal dirtbag and dont let your wife wear the pants!

Moose
09-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Now for the deal...
I told you lets talk, we talked at one of our outtings, I told you I can only do this with my
over time, you said no problem. You told me the parts will not go anywhere, I trusted your word. (big mistake)
That outing was in Dorrington setting by the camp fire AUG 12/06, when you told me “I want thoses heads”. Little did I know That you where going to strart spending your “OVER TIME” on everything BUT paying for the parts. But this is what I get for being a nice guy and trying to help you out…..Your right, my ( Big Mistake ).
You took your boat in to the shop Dec 23/06. I thought “WTF” he can take his boat to the shop but not pay me, hmmm. Then you did finally come buy and give me Half the money on Dec 31/06. 4 months After the Deal…
But again, trying to be a nice guy I just blew it off and let it slide. Again my ( Big Mistake )
Yes you are right I did take my family to the drags... Again NORM you had never called me or sent a P.M saying you were in need of any money.
Yes you did go to the drags May 25-27. After I told you AT THE SEASON OPENER
( May 19/06 ) that I needed the money and you didn’t have it. Hmm, now it’s been 9 mo.
But again, trying to be a nice guy I just blew it off and let it slide. Again my ( Big Mistake )
And then after the drag races which were at the end of may I paid you with another check on 6-1-07 for the sum of $250.00 and picked up the heads and brought them home.
Finally, you show up with the money, but only $250. Because you needed until July 1/06 to get the rest of the money.
And NORM to make you sound like a good guy that you used to be, you even offered to help me put it altogather.
I never blew you off, Everytime I asked you if you were in a hurry for the money you said NO,
[/COLOR][/B]Because I was trying to be a nice guy and hoped you would MAN UP and pay me. Again my ( Big Mistake )[/COLOR][/B]
Now norm you know damn well the first time I took my boat out in 07 was at the season opener... ( so the statement of the lakes and rivers is out the door) Wrong! Did you forget Easter @ Modesto reservoir, April 7/06. Isn’t this where you couldn’t get your boat running so I helped you fix it and I Timed it for you! MY how we forget hmmmm.
You will not forget that weekend that is the weekend my wife went off on your wife... You know the reason (please dont make me go there, These fine folks dont need to know your personal buisness). Your Right, You really wouldn’t want me to bring this up. + I figure it has nothing to do with you PAYING ME.
Now 4 days before we were going to TP-7 (TOWER PARK) (7-27-07) My son had contacted your wife and said. we were droping off your daughter and picking up our parts. Lets see…. It has now been from May 19 to what July 23rd or so. And I never heard a word from you. What happened to paying me on the first???. OH I see… you where just going to pretend that you didn’t OWE me any money and go spend it all on a good time @ Tower park. Now I stoped being a NICE GUY ( No Mistake about That )..
Again, Trying to get you to man up about Paying ME..
Thanks. Kara...
I then replyed to her...
kara I prefer to deal with norm on this matter.. Thanks
Now her reply back...
Steve, consider are deal as being Finished!!!. Kara was just trying to help out with what James posted to her on Kara's MySpace page. I was Tired of being a nice guy!……
Norm...
At this point I would have let the Seven Dwarfs deliver the parts, so long as You Paid Up!!!! And you knew Damn well what parts I was sending you. But this was just one more Excuse for you not to pay me.
I do not mooch, or take advantage of anyone, I always pay my own way and If I can't afford something I go without, My family has always been taken care of before my wants. Wow You fooled me.
Lets see…. Aug 12/06 to July 23/07 is what? A few days short of a YEAR??
Come on Steve, You know these are the Facts. So tell me …. Who Really got Burned Here?. I know, it was me for Trusting that YOU would Man Up and Pay Me In A Timely Manor.
IF anyone is not to be trusted I think we can all see it was you, STEVE BEST aka ( KATCHENUP ) although not katchenup on paying me.
Moose

Moose
09-11-2007, 10:22 AM
i'll second that! By the looks of that avatar of mr. moose....he learned how to screw people and make himself look good. :D Finish the deal dirtbag and dont let your wife wear the pants!
This really doesn't even deserve a reply, comming from a Scum Bag such as yourself.
By the way, Where's your Boat? Thats right you don't have one. Not even one to put IN your avatar.

Moose
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
“ Fourq, can you call me in regards to the ride plate I made you”.
quote from moose
Please Steve, Tell me at what point do you concider "enough is enough" and
you have to start paying on a deal?. One year, Two years maybe with you its more like Five years, hell I don't know with you, but I think I was more than generous with you.
You say I have the "Odasity to put my nose into someone Buisness". That"s a laugh, my buisness with PD went back to the Just Jet Boats Thread. Somthing you clearly know knothing about. So Who is puting there nose in to someone elses business now?. you're a joke!!!!!. Remember,You're the one That brought our Business into an open fourm. Again your are a joke!!!
Talking about someone with no "Itegrety" Come on Steve, a Fricken year to pay up on a deal. Again you're a joke!!! A bad Joke at that!!!
As I see it, I'm the only one that got "BURNED". By the way, did you ever pay Kent for the parts you bought from him?.If you haven't payed him, don't you think it's TIME!!!! If you did, why are you making deals wiyh other people and paying them after you made the deal with me first. I guess thats what I get when trying to be a good guy with you.
Know I think the Mod's should move this thread to the Bench Racers Forum becuase that is all STEVE BEST is good for!!!!!!

scared shippless
09-11-2007, 12:28 PM
You know norm all I can tell you is that 12-31-06 I paid you $500
you did not cash it till 2-2-07 after I asked you too.
I don't make a deal untill I see the parts and that was way after Dorrington.
6-1-07 I gave you $250. you never said you needed the money. or I would have paid you. you always said the parts will not go anywhere.
Yes I paid kent... which is none of you buisness.
You seem to forget about when you guys had posted up we need help with my daughters tranny... who showed, Me.
How about when you were worried about loosing your job. who was the one giving you ideas where you could go. Me
How about when your wife came to me and was upset about you loosing your job who got her an application for employment and all she had to do was fill it out have an interview and start to work ...making $34 an hour. I had it all set up for her and she never did a thing. who was it norm Me.
You see norm it worked both ways.
You see I believe when a man enters a deal with another man they should finish that deal....
If you don't agree thats on you. however you did ask me to explain to these fine folks the deal.
I was once told if you live by 3 rules you will have a good life.
#1 a man is only as good as his word.
#2 never tell a lie that way you never have to remember what you have said
#3 never for any reason back down from another man.
So to answer when is enough......enough....
I have no problem with the burn I recieved from you. I will continue to be me. and will start from scratch once again.... I'll save my money to get the heads flowed to get the proper specs. on them. and then have a cam cut. and spend more money than I had not planed to. No big deal I learned a valuble lesson. You know a person who I consider a good friend asked me to delete my post... maybe I should have, But I do fill this is the better way to finish what I have to say to you. No name calling or cuts. just as an adult, and a man that I am, (Steve Best) AKA Katchenup

Moose
09-11-2007, 01:08 PM
You know norm all I can tell you is that 12-31-06 I paid you $500
Steve, when a man tells you I will buy your parts, on a certain date, THAT is when the deal is made. It took you from Aug 12 to Dec 31 to give me just half the money, 4mo.
you did not cash it till 2-2-07 after I asked you too.
You asked me not to cash the check untill then, but you seem to keep forgetting all this.
I don't make a deal untill I see the parts and that was way after Dorrington.
6-1-07 I gave you $250. you never said you needed the money. or I would have paid you. you always said the parts will not go anywhere.
Then why didn't you pay me?. Thats what real men DO!!!
Yes I paid kent... which is none of you buisness.
You seem to want to stick your nose in my business and this it relevant to why you Didn't Pay ME FIRST!!!
You seem to forget about when you guys had posted up we need help with my daughters tranny... who showed me.
Yes you did, but please tell me what you did while you were at my house? I'll tell you, NOTHING except eat my food and drink my beer and feed your family at my expense.
How about when you were worried about loosing your job. who was the one giving you ideas where you could go. me
How about when your wife came to me and was upset about you loosing your job who got her an application for employment and all she had to do was fill it out have an interview and start to work ...making $34 an hour. I had it all set up for her and she never did a thing. who was it norm me.
You're right, but we were able to work it out on our own. By the way, WHAT does this have to do with all your excuses on not PAYING ME!!!!
You see norm it worked both ways.
Yes it does, when you make a deal you then pay up in a timely manor!!!!
You see I believe when a man enters a deal with anotheer man they should finish that deal....
My point exactly, I shouldn't have had to ask my wife to send you any E-mails Period. You said you would give me the money on July 1/07 and instead you felt it was ok to blow me off and go to Tower park. Even after I told you in my garage that I wanted the money. This is when you said you would pay me on July 1/o7 NO calls, NO NOTHING!!!
By the way I finally got tired of your BS and told you at The SEASON OPENER May 19/07 to pay up, and again in my garage on June 1/07, 10mo after the deal was Made on Aug 12/06. I finally canceled the deal July 23/07. A few days short of a YEAR. Sellers BEWARE of this GUY!!
If you don't agree thats on you.
You're right, it is on me and I should have trusted my better judgement about you.
however you did ask me to explain to these fine folks the deal
Glad you don't mind showing everone how you really are.

scared shippless
09-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Bump.... You never put a time limit on this deal. and you said the deal was finished 1 day before you were to get the final payment...1 day .
#1 From: Mrs.Moose
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 am
Subject: amanda
Thanks. Kara
#2From: Mrs.Moose
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 pm
Norm
You probly figuerd you could get more than $250 for the cam and lifters, since you make it sound like you need the money so bad,
Hey Norm I'll loan you some money since you have made it sound like your one step from welfair. Why don't you get some manpons put them in your panties... that way you will stay dry from your sack to your crack....Oh thats right My bad you don't have a sack.
I did try to stop

Her454
09-11-2007, 02:51 PM
This post is against my better judgment but I can't help it. :( From someone who knows and boats with both families, its sad the animosity continues to gain momentum in public.
The details are unimportant and surely don't need to be aired in a public forum when it comes to something of such a sensitive nature. Both of you have raised TWO BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, CARING children and my heart goes out to both of them for being thrown in the middle and the pressure and stress I'm sure this has caused .
Nothing else is really important. Just my 02.:(

DUCKY
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
This thread is dead. It has nothing to do with it's original intent, and the original defendant stepped up and did what was right.

Moose
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Bump.... You never put a time limit on this deal. and you said the deal was finished 1 day before you were to get the final payment...1 day .
#1 From: Mrs.Moose
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 am
Subject: amanda
Thanks. Kara
#2From: Mrs.Moose
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 pm
WHY must you feel the need to keep bringing family members in this?. Is it because You keep trying to twist the FACTS!!! and you KNOW YOU ARE WRONG!!!!
Norm
You probly figuerd you could get more than $250 for the cam and lifters, since you make it sound like you need the money so bad,
Hey Norm I'll loan you some money since you have made it sound like your one step from welfair.
Never said I needed the money that bad, I just wanted you to MAN UP on our DEAL. Somthing I see is way beyond your capabilities.
Why don't you get some manpons put them in your panties... that way you will stay dry from your sack to your crack....Oh thats right My bad you don't have a sack.
I see where you are Trying to go with going with this. It's a tactic used to devert everyones attention away from the TRUTH!!! Sorry won't work, everyone can already see what kind of Kindergarten mental midget you really are....
I did try to stop
Go ahead Steve, lets see how much more you can twist this around to try and justify your Excuses. Based on the number of PM's and phone calls I have received from some of your own friends asking me WTF is up with you,
I would have to say you just keep making yourself look more and more foolish.
Like the old saying goes: "Remember!, when dealing with a Fool, try not to get FOOLED". I guess I got fooled, Shame on me!
Now i'm done with you, I only hope I didn't make myself look as foolish as you!!!
My Sincerest appologies to the people here on HB
Moose
HER454
This post is against my better judgment but I can't help it. From someone who knows and boats with both families, its sad the animosity continues to gain momentum in public.
The details are unimportant and surely don't need to be aired in a public forum when it comes to something of such a sensitive nature. Both of you have raised TWO BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, CARING children and my heart goes out to both of them for being thrown in the middle and the pressure and stress I'm sure this has caused .
Your right Tacy, But I'm NOT the one that keeps dragging the familys names into this.
Ducky
This thread is dead. It has nothing to do with it's original intent, and the original defendant stepped up and did what was right.
You are right as well Ducky, and again, I'm not the one that brought my Business dealings with Steve into this thread. My original dealings between myself and Placecraft Dragster was unfinished business, and that was concluded long before this school girl brought it back up.

Cas
09-11-2007, 07:55 PM
hey Steve, I heard the exact same thing, almost verbatum, don't worry about it!
I stand corrected.

fleetimus
09-11-2007, 08:22 PM
I have had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the peeps talking this crap and none of it is necessary!!!!!!!!! Let it go!!! There will be no winner and a lot of losers. Yes, there has been phone calls and PMs. Let it drop!!!!!!!!!!
If anybody would like to talk to me about this, be prepared for a total earfull.
530 320-0549
Manup or stop

Nucking futs
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Bench racers here we come !!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-11-2007, 09:54 PM
BUMP for the bickering ladies :D :D :p