PDA

View Full Version : Whipple or Vortech??? Help......

NashvilleBound
03-07-2002, 07:10 PM
I have an Ultra 247XS...HP500EFI, Dana offshore tabs, external steering...blah, blah, blah. I want to install a supercharger system but am torn between the two. Can someone please help with some important info that can help me sway to one of the systems???? http://www.ultraboats.com/ultra/html/gallery/archive/galleryone/imagepages/image28.htm
Thanks in advance, NB

fwk
03-08-2002, 05:14 AM
From what I have seen and heard whipples customer support, ease of installation and power seem to be the best. Dustin Whipple is on the OSO board answering questions all of the time and every one that has them seems to like the product. I do not have any experience with either but I do not think you can go wrong with a whipple. Forrest

NashvilleBound
03-08-2002, 05:52 AM
Thanks Forrest, I didn't know Dustin was "family" to Whipple. Now the picture is clear. Thanks for the info...Jeff

boaterbob
03-08-2002, 11:51 AM
ditto to what forrest said...I don't have a whipple or any supercharger, but when it comes time for me I will be going for the whipple. Dustin is around most if not all of these boards answering all kinds of questions and I have heard nothing but good things about his product and support...