PDA

View Full Version : newport harbor

EmpirE231
09-04-2007, 12:17 PM
went fishing out of the newport harbor on saturday.... on the way back in we're checking out some yachts... and then BAM!! this big baller rolls through and puts everyone else to shame... to give you an idea... the lil white yacht next to it is about 33-36' . I thought it was some commercial mini cruise ship... but nope... some dude with a pink visor was up top driving the thing :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/empire231/IMG00087.jpg

BLOWN HOWARD
09-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Saw that a few weeks ago. I think its called BELISAMO or something like that. The whole back of the boat opens up pretty sweet rig

stoker
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
I saw him anchored at Catalina on Monday.

SOCALDETAIL1
09-04-2007, 05:42 PM
The Yacht Show in Newport is this week, thats why it was there.

AZJD
09-04-2007, 06:39 PM
There were quite a few nice boats in the Harbor this weekend.
Nichlas Cage had his out at Catalina, and a couple of other nice little dingys.:D

Magic34
09-04-2007, 06:42 PM
The Yacht Show in Newport is this week, thats why it was there.
I'll be there Friday. Anyone else going?

It's all Good
09-04-2007, 07:51 PM
That yacht has been kept at the Balboa Bay Club for some time now. Apparently it was paid for from funds that the US Government gave Yugoslavia. Then, when the guy, I think Prime Minister, fled the country he took the money with him.

shueman
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
That yacht has been kept at the Balboa Bay Club for some time now. Apparently it was paid for from funds that the US Government gave Yugoslavia. Then, when the guy, I think Prime Minister, fled the country he took the money with him.
Great...:) It's the "peoples boat" then, let's go for a ride...:D

SOCALDETAIL1
09-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Great...:) It's the "peoples boat" then, let's go for a ride...:D
Sounds good to me. Mark

SOCALDETAIL1
09-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll be there Friday. Anyone else going?
I might be there PM me your number. Mark

Uniqueperformancewest
09-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Ive seen the boat docked at the Balboa Yacht Club everytime that Ive been in the harbor putting around I know that its registeration is based out of George Town according to the city on the back.
John

OC28HEAT
09-05-2007, 05:00 AM
for some reason I knew you would be posting in here

OGShocker
09-05-2007, 05:02 AM
went fishing out of the newport harbor on saturday.... on the way back in we're checking out some yachts... and then BAM!! this big baller rolls through and puts everyone else to shame... to give you an idea... the lil white yacht next to it is about 33-36' . I thought it was some commercial mini cruise ship... but nope... some dude with a pink visor was up top driving the thing :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/empire231/IMG00087.jpg
It might have been Jordy...:D

catman-do
09-05-2007, 09:19 AM
I will be going out by myself. Want to check out some boats I will never be able to afford!

Big Warlock
09-05-2007, 12:35 PM
It might have been Jordy...:D
Jordy had his hands full with at least three other boats!!
Bellisimo has been docked outside the Balboa Bay Club for some time now. We see it all the time in Newport. Cool thing is they take it out all the time as well. I believe it's about 130 feet long, minimum. Awesome looking boat. But the big bad boy is Domani. It rolled in a few weeks ago and is docked off Lido Island, north of the bridge to Lido, next to Donna C. Now that's a boat! Bennitti, 150 footer? Anyone know? One badass boat for sure!!! :D