PDA

View Full Version : Ultra / Bahner steering wheel

mdunn01
09-04-2007, 12:57 PM
I have a 85 Bahner, open bow 21 foot. Its basically the same as an Ultra. What I am trying to get is a new or used white steering wheel for it. Mine is coming apart and its time to either replace the leather aroud the wheel or just get a new one, which might be easier? It is a 9 hole pattern. When can I find one?
Mike

Johnwithjm
09-04-2007, 01:14 PM
I have a 85 Bahner, open bow 21 foot. Its basically the same as an Ultra. What I am trying to get is a new or used white steering wheel for it. Mine is coming apart and its time to either replace the leather aroud the wheel or just get a new one, which might be easier? It is a 9 hole pattern. When can I find one?
Mike
Try Dana marine in Corona

mdunn01
09-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Yep, thats it, thanks! I also saw some really cool speaker covers with flames on them, 6.5 and cant find them now? Anyone know where to get those?
Mike

ULTRA28
09-04-2007, 01:43 PM
I might have one with a slight blemish that I can sell cheap. I need to see the bolt pattern. We also have some cool speaker gtills in stock too.

voodoomedman
09-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Yep, thats it, thanks! I also saw some really cool speaker covers with flames on them, 6.5 and cant find them now? Anyone know where to get those?
Mike
As John said Dana Marine for the steering wheel. Ultra was a different company back then.
As far as the speaker covers I would guess that you saw Extreme Audio Covers or Vicious Billet. Vicious is much less expensive. Look at Rex Marine for the Vicious Billet ones. Extreme Audio covers has their own website to buy direct.

mdunn01
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
I might have one with a slight blemish that I can sell cheap. I need to see the bolt pattern. We also have some cool speaker gtills in stock too.
Send me a email and I can send you a picture of the wheel. I am interested.
Mike
m.mdunn@verizon.net

mdunn01
09-07-2007, 05:27 PM
I am interested?
Mike