PDA

View Full Version : What happend to the non bias press? a thing of the past, or just

Blown 472
09-04-2007, 06:20 PM
whores for washington. Sad state of affairs.
Cheney Orders Media To Sell Attack On Iran
Fox News, Wall Street Journal instructed to launch PR blitz for upcoming military strike
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Dick Cheney has ordered top Neo-Con media outlets, including Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, to unleash a PR blitz to sell a war with Iran from today, according to Barnett Rubin, the highly respected Afghanistan expert at New York University.
The New Yorker magazine reports that Rubin had a conversation with a member of a top neoconservative institution in Washington, who told him that "instructions" had been passed on from the Office of the Vice-President to roll out a campaign for war with Iran in the week after Labor Day.
"It will be coordinated with the American Enterprise Institute, the Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, Commentary, Fox, and the usual suspects, writes Rubin, "It will be heavy sustained assault on the airwaves, designed to knock public sentiment into a position from which a war can be maintained. Evidently they don’t think they’ll ever get majority support for this—they want something like 35-40 percent support, which in their book is “plenty.”
Rubin subsequently confirmed with a second source that the propaganda coup had been launched and the individual, another top Neo-Con at a major think tank, had this to say about it: “I am a Republican. I am a conservative. But I’m not a raging lunatic. This is lunatic.”
An organized mass media campaign to propagandize for a military strike on Iran mirrors exactly what happened in late 2002 in preparation for the invasion of Iraq and would be seen as par for the course in anticipation of an attack that presidential candidate Ron Paul amongst other expert observers fear will take place within 12 months.
The issuance of orders for Neo-Con mass media arms to push for an assault on Iran also puts the U.S. on red alert for a terror attack, whether real or manufactured, which Dick Cheney has already promised will immediately be blamed on Iran no matter who the real culprits are.
On August 1st, 2005 the American Conservative reported that Cheney had tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan involved a massive air strike on Iran which included the use of nuclear weapons.
The publication reported that, "The response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States," meaning that any such attack will immediately be blamed on Iran and any evidence to the contrary will be buried.
The London Times reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had finalized plans for a 3 day blitz designed to annihilate 1,200 targets in Iran and destroy the country's military capability.
Alexis Debat, director of terrorism and national security at the Nixon Center, said last week that US military planners were not preparing for “pinprick strikes” against Iran’s nuclear facilities. “They’re about taking out the entire Iranian military,” he said.
Debat was speaking at a meeting organised by The National Interest, a conservative foreign policy journal. He told The Sunday Times that the US military had concluded: “Whether you go for pinprick strikes or all-out military action, the reaction from the Iranians will be the same.” It was, he added, a “very legitimate strategic calculus”.
Rhetoric regarding a potential military attack on Iran has heated again over the past week, with President Bush having warned of the risk of a "nuclear holocaust" if the country was allowed to acquire nuclear capability.
In a speech last Monday, French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that a diplomatic push by the world's powers to rein in Tehran's nuclear program was the only alternative to "an Iranian bomb or the bombing of Iran."
-------------------------------------
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad subsequently stated that a U.S. attack on Iran was "impossible" due to U.S. troops being tied down in Afghanistan and Iraq. Yesterday, he claimed to have proof that the U.S. were not planning to attack, bizarrely citing his mathematical skills as an engineer and faith in God.
A January poll by Ipsos found that 40% of Americans thought it likely that Iran would be attacked by the end of the year. The U.S. has stationed three aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, the Nimitz, a nuclear-powered carrier, John C. Stennis Strike Group, and Dwight D. Eisenhower, a relief carrier.
The U.S. government is openly funding and supporting the activities of Jundullah, a Sunni Al-Qaeda terrorist group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11, to carry out bombings in Iran and destabilize Ahmadinejad's power base.
The Iranian Revolutionary Guard military was recently declared to be a terrorist organization by the White House, another ominous sign that an attack is being readied.

never_fast_enuf
09-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Please, add some padding to your room...if not for you, how about for everyone else.
Could you please point out the facts in the opinion piece you posted from the nut bag web site you lifted it from?
http://www.olbermannwatch.com/DrudgeSiren.gif
Nut Bag WARNING!!!!

Kachina26
09-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Please, add some padding to your room...if not for you, how about for everyone else.
Could you please point out the facts in the opinion piece you posted from the nut bag web site you lifted it from?
http://www.olbermannwatch.com/DrudgeSiren.gif
Nut Bag WARNING!!!!
Are you focking retarded?????
Fact, Tuesday, September 4, 2007 was the date that this wild eyed conspiracy theory was submitted!
Need I say more?
Freaking right wing naysayer!!!

never_fast_enuf
09-06-2007, 05:28 AM
I have been put in my place.:o
:D

Mrs. 20
09-06-2007, 07:02 AM
I always thought the press leaned left:confused:

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 07:33 AM
I always thought the press leaned left:confused:
You're right, for the most part they do. But then there's Fox News that does everything possible to tell BOTH SIDES of the story and the left cries foul. The public clearly likes Fox's balanced approach, as their rating crush the "competition" in every time slot.

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 01:35 PM
You're right, for the most part they do. But then there's Fox News that does everything possible to tell BOTH SIDES of the story and the left cries foul. The public clearly likes Fox's balanced approach, as their rating crush the "competition" in every time slot.
Balanced? bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and who owns fox network??

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Balanced? bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and who owns fox network??
Rupert Murdoch, I think.
What 4th rate cable news service got chewed out by their own management for booing during The President's State of the Union Address?

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Rupert Murdoch, I think.
What 4th rate cable news service got chewed out by their own management for booing during The President's State of the Union Address?
Your kool-aid is ready, drink up.

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Your kool-aid is ready, drink up.
No kool-aid here. I prefer a cold Pepsi. Get me one bitch.

Steve 1
09-06-2007, 03:01 PM
whores for washington. Sad state of affairs.
Cheney Orders Media To Sell Attack On Iran
Fox News, Wall Street Journal instructed to launch PR blitz for upcoming military strike
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Dick Cheney has ordered top Neo-Con media outlets, including Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, to unleash a PR blitz to sell a war with Iran from today, according to Barnett Rubin, the highly respected Afghanistan expert at New York University.
The New Yorker magazine reports that Rubin had a conversation with a member of a top neoconservative institution in Washington, who told him that "instructions" had been passed on from the Office of the Vice-President to roll out a campaign for war with Iran in the week after Labor Day.
"It will be coordinated with the American Enterprise Institute, the Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, Commentary, Fox, and the usual suspects, writes Rubin, "It will be heavy sustained assault on the airwaves, designed to knock public sentiment into a position from which a war can be maintained. Evidently they don’t think they’ll ever get majority support for this—they want something like 35-40 percent support, which in their book is “plenty.”
Rubin subsequently confirmed with a second source that the propaganda coup had been launched and the individual, another top Neo-Con at a major think tank, had this to say about it: “I am a Republican. I am a conservative. But I’m not a raging lunatic. This is lunatic.”
An organized mass media campaign to propagandize for a military strike on Iran mirrors exactly what happened in late 2002 in preparation for the invasion of Iraq and would be seen as par for the course in anticipation of an attack that presidential candidate Ron Paul amongst other expert observers fear will take place within 12 months.
The issuance of orders for Neo-Con mass media arms to push for an assault on Iran also puts the U.S. on red alert for a terror attack, whether real or manufactured, which Dick Cheney has already promised will immediately be blamed on Iran no matter who the real culprits are.
On August 1st, 2005 the American Conservative reported that Cheney had tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan involved a massive air strike on Iran which included the use of nuclear weapons.
The publication reported that, "The response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States," meaning that any such attack will immediately be blamed on Iran and any evidence to the contrary will be buried.
The London Times reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had finalized plans for a 3 day blitz designed to annihilate 1,200 targets in Iran and destroy the country's military capability.
Alexis Debat, director of terrorism and national security at the Nixon Center, said last week that US military planners were not preparing for “pinprick strikes” against Iran’s nuclear facilities. “They’re about taking out the entire Iranian military,” he said.
Debat was speaking at a meeting organised by The National Interest, a conservative foreign policy journal. He told The Sunday Times that the US military had concluded: “Whether you go for pinprick strikes or all-out military action, the reaction from the Iranians will be the same.” It was, he added, a “very legitimate strategic calculus”.
Rhetoric regarding a potential military attack on Iran has heated again over the past week, with President Bush having warned of the risk of a "nuclear holocaust" if the country was allowed to acquire nuclear capability.
In a speech last Monday, French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that a diplomatic push by the world's powers to rein in Tehran's nuclear program was the only alternative to "an Iranian bomb or the bombing of Iran."
-------------------------------------
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad subsequently stated that a U.S. attack on Iran was "impossible" due to U.S. troops being tied down in Afghanistan and Iraq. Yesterday, he claimed to have proof that the U.S. were not planning to attack, bizarrely citing his mathematical skills as an engineer and faith in God.
A January poll by Ipsos found that 40% of Americans thought it likely that Iran would be attacked by the end of the year. The U.S. has stationed three aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, the Nimitz, a nuclear-powered carrier, John C. Stennis Strike Group, and Dwight D. Eisenhower, a relief carrier.
The U.S. government is openly funding and supporting the activities of Jundullah, a Sunni Al-Qaeda terrorist group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11, to carry out bombings in Iran and destabilize Ahmadinejad's power base.
The Iranian Revolutionary Guard military was recently declared to be a terrorist organization by the White House, another ominous sign that an attack is being readied.
LMAO Another graduate
from the Bent school of Math!

SmokinLowriderSS
09-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Nice post-a-link clown.
Jesus, I'm surprised the real source of the orders to the press isn't listed. PrisonPlanet is such a TOP-RATE news organization. :rolleyes:
I'm not at liberty to drop names.
Initials might be K.R. :idea:

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Nice post-a-link clown.
Jesus, I'm surprised the real source of the orders to the press isn't listed. PrisonPlanet is such a TOP-RATE news organization. :rolleyes:
I'm not at liberty to drop names.
Initials might be K.R. :idea:
Perhaps you could post a link on how to tune each cylinder, or better yet just shut the **** up in the tech section as you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about.

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Perhaps you could post a link on how to tune each cylinder, or better yet just shut the **** up in the tech section as you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about.
And there it is ladies and gentlemen, the standard response whenever Smokin' shines a light on clownie's dark and dismal, retarded existence.
For the sake of argument, let's assume you're right about Smokin'....when has being completely and utterly clueless ever stopped the diarrhea from flowing outta YOUR dick-mitten....I mean mouth?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Since you are too stupid to find it yourself:
First off, you need a setup like this WEGO II system.
Daytona Sensors (http://www.daytona-sensors.com/WEGO2.html)
Dig to the "Special Aplications" section, where you find "Special pricing allows equipping a V8 race engine with individual cylinder AFR monitoring for under $1600.00! For more details, download the WEGO IID Race Pack Tech Note."
Now, clown, if you look further, to actually LEARN something (I know, it's hard for you.....):
"The WEGO IID Rack Pack is a complete kit
intended for individual cylinder AFR (air/fuel ratio)
monitoring of V8 race engines. Four dual channel
WEGO IID units are connected to an existing data
acquisition system."
Now, dumshidt, you, the great engine god who knows FAR more than little old me, can't figure out what to do to alter mixture ratios if you have a cylinder (or half a dozen) that vary significantly from each other.
How many carburetors?
How many carb THROATS?
Which cylinders are4 fed mostly by which carb throats?
Manifold inconsistencies and quirks.
Single 4-barrell, dual plane "cross H" manifold (like mine), at WOT, Driver's front barrell supplies most of the mixture to Chevy cylinders 1 and 4.
Pass front barrell feeds 2 and 3
Drivers rear feeds 6 and 7.
Pass rear feeds 5 and 8.
Much simpler on a single-plane open plenum manifold.
Even easier with an individual runner system, or a dual-4 barrell tunnell ram.
EVEN EASIER to adjust flows in a FI system. DumbaZZ.
Here's where to drill your headers clown:
"SENSOR INSTALLATION
The Bosch LSU 4.2 sensors should be located
on the header pipes about 6-8 inches from the head
flange."
By the way, also from WEGO's webpage:
In 2005, Warren Johnson was the first racer to use our WEGO II system for individual cylinder AFR monitoring. The original system is still working reliably after two seasons of hard racing.
You too could be like Warren Johnson, if you weren't such a useless POS.
clown, here's a guy who welded bungs in his headers for 10 EGT thermocouple probes (Viper V-10).
http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/1egtsensorheader.jpg
Tell him he doesn't know what he's doing either. Go ahead, give him some of your ever so priceless advice.
Cool, A computer for a motorcycle to do, um ..... "Individual cylinder tuning for Fuel and Ignition", but only 2 cylinders (since the bike only has 2).
Epicycle EM-4 (http://www.epicycle.com.au/electronics.htm)
Sucks for you that ACCEL makes this for the GM LS-1 motor, none of your old mopar stuff. The ACCEL/DFI 7.0+.
Wait, here's an interesting line in a paragraph part way down:
"An especially interesting and noteworthy feature is the ability to perform individual cylinder tuning of the mixture ratio. Being able to so easily correct for variations in the intake manifold flow and fuel distribution is alone worth the price of admission."
The rest is a lot of techese that you'll only be confused by:
High-Performance Pontiac Techarticle (http://highperformancepontiac.com/tech/0404pon_chevrolet_ls1_engine_management/)
Care for more clown?
I didn't think so.
Class dismissed clown, go home Keep the dunce-cap. It suits you.

bigq
09-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Here straight from Barnett Rubens mouth:
Interviewed by Spencer Ackerman of TPMMuckraker, Reuel Marc Gerecht of AEI good naturedly denies that he or AEI received any instructions from the Office of the Vice President to beat the drums for war with Iran. He even says something nice about me. Let's hope that he is right and my source is mistaken. For the record: I did not accuse "hardliners in Dick Cheney's office of giving right-leaning think tanks in Washington 'instructions' to start a drumbeat for war with Iran," as Ackerman writes. I passed on a credible report to that effect, explicitly saying I could not verify it, in order to draw attention to something I consider very dangerous. Let's see if empirical evidence confirms or disconfirms the hypothesis.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Redwing247
09-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Freaking right wing naysayer!!!
Right wing....Left wing.....What the heck ??? They're from the same bird...:D :D