PDA

View Full Version : Nice...

PHOTOGLOU
09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
This really pisses me off...
I recieved this in a PM
"JAY, I may be wrong but it looks like your old employer is trying to snake your clients off ***boat. I posted a thread inquiring about a new truck. Jason Holley sent me a PM to sell me a truck. like I said, I maybe wrong...but looks like it to me."

Baja Big Dog
09-04-2007, 09:58 PM
This really pisses me off...
"JAY, I may be wrong but it looks like your old employer is trying to snake your clients off ***boat. I posted a thread inquiring about a new truck. Jason Holley sent me a PM to sell me a truck. like I said, I maybe wrong...but looks like it to me."
What??? I think this one went over my head again...

PHOTOGLOU
09-04-2007, 09:58 PM
What is worse is I have on Selman letterhead a letter with my name at the bottom sent out to clients signed by Jason to look like my signature...

Baja Big Dog
09-04-2007, 10:00 PM
What worse is I have on Selman letterhead a letter with my name at the bottom sent out to clients signed by Jason...
Jay,,been drinking???

PHOTOGLOU
09-04-2007, 10:07 PM
OK just got this too..... Can't wait to talk to Bill Selman in the morning...
"I got one of those, and called the guy back. Just to F- with him. I told him I would never buy a car/truck from anyone but you. and to please take me off all their mailing list. Shortly after that I received a letter from Mr. Selman himself. offering discounts on service, etc..."

riverbound
09-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Lets beat the Old mans a$$ :D

Kilrtoy
09-04-2007, 10:08 PM
THAT IS FOCKIN BULLSHIT....
DON'T worry you know all th eHB peeps and all their friends will follow you no matter where you are.
I sure did
from Power to Selman , To Anaheim...

Kachina 34
09-04-2007, 10:15 PM
You car salesman guys are funny.:D

PHOTOGLOU
09-04-2007, 10:17 PM
You car salesman guys are funny.:D
OK that made me laugh... BUT I'M STILL PISSED:mad:

roln 20s
09-04-2007, 10:24 PM
WOW - thats crazy, but unfortunately, not a huge surprise. I've seen some very odd PMs also.
Jay - you know you have the support of me, Boat Bling and the 100s I have referred and will continue to refer. When people ask who the "Photoglou of..." is - you know you have created a brand - loyalty - respect and never ending support.
Thanks for always helping me - still the only Dealer # in my blackberry :D
Roln 20s

riverbound
I would be pissed too. but ultimately, I think you might have won this battle. sending out letters with your name on it, shows they have seen a hit from you leaving and are hoping to recoup some of your customers. The only problem I see is, as long as I have known yu all of your sales have been referals or through people that know you. Your core customer will (and has) followed you. I followed you from Elcamino, to Power, to Selman and eventually I will buy another vehicle from you at Anaheim.

roln 20s
WOW - thats crazy, but unfortunately, not a huge surprise. I've seen some very odd PMs also.
Jay - you know you have the support of me, Boat Bling and the 100s I have referred and will continue to refer. When people ask who the "Photoglou of..." is - you know you have created a brand - loyalty - respect and never ending support.
Thanks for always helping me - still the only Dealer # in my blackberry :D
Roln 20s

Baja Big Dog
09-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Holy crap...a dishonest car dealer....I know this shocks the shit out of me!!!:D

hoolign
09-04-2007, 10:37 PM
He emailed me to..said he'd knock off 35% and have it flown up here and delivered to my house..can you match that Jay?? :confused: I was so mad ...I almost said no :mad:
:D

TOBTEK
09-04-2007, 10:38 PM
yeah BUT when they delivered the new truck this weekend the salesman brought strippers.... the lap dances were a nice touch:D

OGShocker
09-05-2007, 04:25 AM
Jay,
WTF??? I bought a truck from Selman.
Of course that is when you were there. :D
I'll keep an eye out for a letter, but to date I haven't seen a thing.

msc5195
09-05-2007, 04:49 AM
What is worse is I have on Selman letterhead a letter with my name at the bottom sent out to clients signed by Jason to look like my signature...
can you say FORGERY
Forgery is creating a false document, altering a document or writing a false signature for the illegal benefit of the person making the forgery. This includes improperly filling in a blank document, like an automobile purchase contract, over a buyer's signature, with the terms different from those agreed. Forgery may be classified as a misdemeanor or felony. This type of classification is termed as a "wobbler."
California law states that any person who intends to defraud and signs another person's name, without consent, is guilty of forgery. Every person who, with the intent to defraud, counterfeits or forges the seal or handwriting of another is guilty of forgery. Further, every person who intends to defraud, alters, corrupts, or falsifies any record of any will, codicil, conveyance or other instrument, the record of which is by law evidence, or any record of any judgment of a court or the return of any officer to any process of any court, is guilty of forgery.
Maybe you aught to send the Big Dogs at Chevrolet/GM some copies of the letter.

LHC30Victory
09-05-2007, 05:43 AM
I followed you from Elcamino, to Power, to Selman and eventually I will buy another vehicle from you at Anaheim.
Dang Jay, I think you are being stalked :jawdrop:

riverbound
09-05-2007, 06:07 AM
Dang Jay, I think you are being stalked :jawdrop:
After he filed the restraining order, I had to go buy a dodge ;)

HemiDude
09-05-2007, 06:45 AM
Jay, you have legal recourse in this matter, get an attorney, offer him 40% if he wins, and sue their a$$e$!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
BTW, never met you, however, will give first chance at a new Suburban later this year.....:D

andy01
09-05-2007, 07:00 AM
TOBY ASKED FOR A QOUTE FROM JASON, THE PERSON I BUY ALL OF MY TRUCKS FROM. TOBY ASKED FOR THE QOUTE, JASON HAS MORE CLASS THEN THAT.
Way to jump the gun Jay, your normal way of doing business. Maybe you should have called Jason on this...........
Andy

Tequila-John
09-05-2007, 07:02 AM
this should get good....

2Driver
09-05-2007, 07:07 AM
Holy crap...a dishonest car dealer....I know this shocks the shit out of me!!!:D
What I was thinking. What's next, real estate agents? :D

Kilrtoy
09-05-2007, 07:07 AM
TOBY ASKED FOR A QOUTE FROM JASON, THE PERSON I BUY ALL OF MY TRUCKS FROM. TOBY ASKED FOR THE QOUTE, JASON HAS MORE CLASS THEN THAT.
Way to jump the gun Jay, your normal way of doing business. Maybe you should have called Jason on this...........
Andy
DId it also have a 5K deposit and did he request for it back

BarryMac
09-05-2007, 07:27 AM
I really shouldn't eat popcorn for breakfast.
Chase it with some OJ and you'll be okay... Geezus... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Chase it with some OJ and you'll be okay... Geezus... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You're actually better off with milk as OJ will kill ya... :notam: :D

tamalewagon
09-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Andy
Just curious why he would ask for a quote and then send Jay all those emails about his old employer snaking his business. Just to create HB drama fodder?

mbrown2
09-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Andy
What does that have to do with the forged letters?

Tom Brown
09-05-2007, 08:33 AM
I'd like to remain loyal to Jay but Jason has tabled an offer that will allow me to ride in his boat for a few percent less than Jay has been charging.

Jbb
09-05-2007, 08:48 AM
I'd like to remain loyal to Jay but Jason has tabled an offer that will allow me to ride in his boat for a few percent less than Jay has been charging.
Tom, did you remember to factor in the end of season boat ride discount coupons that were in Sundays paper?

al cole'holic
09-05-2007, 08:59 AM
..forgot to post about it, last month I got a letter too saying that Jay no longer worked there and he was taking over..blah blah blah.

PHOTOGLOU
09-05-2007, 09:12 AM
..forgot to post about it, last month I got a letter too saying that Jay no longer worked there and he was taking over..blah blah blah.
This type of letter is business I can accept it. But the letter I am refering to was as it was written by me and thanking them for the business and asking for repeat and referral business from them as if it was for me....

PHOTOGLOU
09-05-2007, 09:18 AM
This type of letter is business I can accept it. But the letter I am refering to was as it was written by me and thanking them for the business and asking for repeat and referral business from them as if it was for me....

andy01
09-05-2007, 09:35 AM
What does that have to do with the forged letters?
What forged letters? Do you have one to post? Put it up for us all to read. There are no forged letters.
Andy

TOBTEK
09-05-2007, 09:38 AM
THIS IS ALL A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING....NOTHING MORE.
I told Andy that a inexpensive new half ton truck was needed. Andy said he had a connection and would get me a quote. I never knew a name or what dealership his connection was from. Few days went by and I didnt hear anything back so I posted in Jays section what I was looking for. Hadn't heard back from Jay, figured he was out for the long weekend. But did recieve a PM here on ***boat from this guy from where I thought Jay used to work. Looked like the guy saw my post to Jay to wanted to contact me. DIDN'T know Andy told him to shoot me a PM on here to quote me through this website. Didnt know of this going bad untill this morning driving to an appointment.
Having been in the VERY competitive car biz for too many years, I thought Id give Jay a heads up if someone was trying to steal biz from him on here. SORRY Jay, was just trying to help.:(

Kilrtoy
09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I told Andy that a inexpensive new half ton truck was needed. Andy said he had a connection and would get me a quote. I never knew a name or what dealership his connection was from. Few days went by and I didnt hear anything back so I posted in Jays section what I was looking for. Hadn't heard back from Jay, figured he was out for the long weekend. But did recieve a PM here on ***boat from this guy from where I thought Jay used to work. Looked like the guy saw my post to Jay to wanted to contact me. DIDN'T know Andy told him to shoot me a PM on here to quote me through this website. Didnt know of this going bad untill this morning driving to an appointment.
Having been in the VERY competitive car biz for too many years, I thought Id give Jay a heads up if someone was trying to steal biz from him on here. SORRY Jay, was just trying to help.:(
Does anyone else see a corelation here
I Think Andy is the ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS....:idea:

PHOTOGLOU
09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
What forged letters? Do you have one to post? Put it up for us all to read. There are no forged letters.
Andy
Andy... We just got off the phone and I thought all was cool with us....

Tom Brown
09-05-2007, 09:56 AM
WTF? .... I just received a PM from Jbb trying to sell me a tricked out golf cart at an insanely high price. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

superdave013
09-05-2007, 10:04 AM
shouldn't this thread be in the Anaheim Spam section?
:D

Jbb
09-05-2007, 10:05 AM
WTF? .... I just received a PM from Jbb trying to sell me a tricked out golf cart at an insanely high price. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
The price goes up after midnight....:)

Screaming Pete
09-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Toby, i'm just confused here, I know you, and I know DCB and i spoke with Jay a few times reffering friends, and i'm sure you know Jay too and DCB folks well too. what i don't know is why is Andy so involved with your afairs lately.........it just seems weird to me:confused:

TOBTEK
09-05-2007, 10:17 AM
stop stiring the pot Mig...there's enough DRAMA on here already. Let it go, was just a misunderstanding....nothing more.

Kilrtoy
09-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Toby, i'm just confused here, I know you, and I know DCB and i spoke with Jay a few times reffering friends, and i'm sure you know Jay too and DCB folks well too. what i don't know is why is Andy so involved with your afairs lately.........it just seems weird to me:confused:
You answered your own question. They are havig an affair.
They both gave the wife and I a ride home a few weeks ago and we both could have sworn we saw them holding hands in the front seat area:D

Jbb
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
They both gave the wife and I a ride home a few weeks ago and we both could have sworn we saw them holding hands in the front seat area:D
:jawdrop:

Screaming Pete
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
thanks Kilrtoy i guess i should have posted this in the River royal thread

riverbound
09-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Andy
I got one of them and threw it away. It was on Selman letterhead, "supposedly" from jay. Explaining he was no longer with the dealer bu this other person is there to help and follow up with all of Jays customers. It was "signed" by Jay on the bottom of the letter. and hd a bunch of this other guys cards in it. I saw through it right away, and had some fun with it (as I posted earlier). I know my ex got one too, I will see if she still has it.

riverliver
09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I will stick with Warner Fowlkes @ CAMINO REAL CHEVROLET
he has always done me right. I have bought over 15 trucks over the last few years.
I am sure Jay remembers Warner.

HM
09-05-2007, 11:03 AM
What we have here is a failure to communicate. :D
BTW - Word on the street is Andy swallows. That is just what Lil'Rick told me. :devil:

OGShocker
09-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Andy[/QUOTE]
Funny how things are spelled right when they're on autopilot. :D

WYRD
09-05-2007, 12:34 PM
he is just the right "tool" for the job:rolleyes: :idea:

BarryMac
09-05-2007, 01:54 PM
thanks Kilrtoy i guess i should have posted this in the River royal thread
Bullshit, the RR thread is serious business, leave this drama crap out of it... :D :D