PDA

View Full Version : Hey Edison...you suck, asswipes..

Baja Big Dog
09-04-2007, 10:24 PM
So the 85 year old dad is sittin in his house in Hacienda Heights, tried to call Monday and no answer, drive over and viola, he cant hear the external ringer (deaf sombitch!!) on the phone. He is in the back yard in the shade with the dog, its 109 and no electric...
And Edison cant say when it will be on......finally after three calls, and a phony emergency call, they cry about the heat, I ask them what they do for a living, they supply power, deal with it...douche bags....
Tomorrow makes 4 days.....
Had to drag him to the sisters house with air....:mad:
Just venting......asswipes.....:mad:

boatsnblondes
09-04-2007, 10:32 PM
So the 85 year old dad is sittin in his house in Hacienda Heights, tried to call Monday and no answer, drive over and viola, he cant hear the external ringer (deaf sombitch!!) on the phone. He is in the back yard in the shade with the dog, its 109 and no electric...
And Edison cant say when it will be on......finally after three calls, and a phony emergency call, they cry about the heat, I ask them what they do for a living, they supply power, deal with it...douche bags....
Tomorrow makes 4 days.....
Had to drag him to the sisters house with air....:mad:
Just venting......asswipes.....:mad:
If you lived closer, I would say bring him over here to stay till the electric comes back on, our works fine...hope it all works out...

Baja Big Dog
09-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Update...4 days now without power...no answers as to when it will be up!!!
feel like going down to Roaemead and kicking some ass,. god I am pissed..low life scum sucking crap heads!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Baja Big Dog
09-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Another update, just got off the phone again (10 mins 58 sec) and guess what, they cant say when the power will be on...low lifes....dam Im pissed...dam....
But dont worry, because they are working overtime to handle the calls!!!!WOW, but believe it or not the building they are working in has power!!! Go figure!!!

SummerBreeze
09-05-2007, 04:10 PM
I love the word "ASSWIPE":D

RitcheyRch
09-05-2007, 04:12 PM
That sucks. Should have asked them where to send the bill for all the food you lost.

Baja Big Dog
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
That's gonna hurt. :eek:
Thats how pissed I am!!!
I know...I know...your gonna want pic's!!:eek: