PDA

View Full Version : tony scarlata

HIRED GUN
09-05-2007, 07:49 PM
tony,seeing you are the guru of the events in the area help me out with this one:idea: .Brentwood ski show...any info on this?..I heard there are going to be 100mph+ drag boats doing exhibition runs at Orwood boat resort and also Teresa is going to be doing some barefoot shows.......who is going to be there with the drag boats? and who is towing Teresa?...thanks...
Tired Nun...

PE 316
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Here's the flier for it...
http://www.concord.rfkc.org/index.cfm?PAGE_ID=100
http://www.concord.rfkc.org/index.cfm?PAGE_ID=100

HIRED GUN
09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
any ideas on what drag boats are going to be there?

PE 316
09-10-2007, 04:42 PM
any ideas on what drag boats are going to be there?
I doubt there will be any dragboats there...
all the REAL dragboats will either be at San Diego (IHBA) or Bakersfield (NJBA)

HIRED GUN
09-10-2007, 07:40 PM
oh really.................

BenchRacer
09-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Yea Really!!!!!!!

HIRED GUN
09-20-2007, 03:52 PM
oh really your right..not one showed....but a couple speed skiing boats showed up for exhibition...Warpath and High Voltage..:rolleyes: ...but it was fun nonetheless...money went to a great cause.

bubbletop409
09-20-2007, 08:57 PM
They all must have been in Bakersfield, cause the showing in San Diego was very poor, and the amount of time devoted to the drags was pathetic.

BenchRacer
09-23-2007, 10:38 AM
They all must have been in Bakersfield, cause the showing in San Diego was very poor, and the amount of time devoted to the drags was pathetic.
San Deigo in an invitation only event taking the top 8 boats in each class

bubbletop409
09-23-2007, 11:36 AM
San Deigo in an invitation only event taking the top 8 boats in each class
Oh! Now I get it " your invitation is in the mail " I doubt there was a total of 8 boats in TFH, TAH, TAF, combined.
Venting on the organizers, not the racers, just feel that the drag crowd gets the bone at that event. Was not the show I thought I would see. While I did enjoy seeing Unlimiteds in person for the first time, and all the other classes, I now know to watch the drag boats elsewhere.
Seaworld was also fun, and touring the Midway CVA41, was very interesting, many current and former aircraft aboard to view, and San Diego is a fun city, great seafood.

watergun4u
09-23-2007, 09:01 PM
I watched the races, and the speedski event on this saturday, and watched tony pull tareasa sorry missed splled, but anyway for 2 run's and the first if I remember right was 89.65 or so, and then the 2 pass was 107&change, it was pretty cool, I have been to those kinda races before when they use to hold them at skiland in riverside calif, and went for a ride with a buddy as a observer, 135 and change backwards, not a good feeling, but one hell of a rush, but at that time I was just a kids 20 or and I didnt care, But anyways good job pulling tony!!! It was espn maybe you can catch a rerun if you missed it!:D :D :D

FLYTE RISK
09-24-2007, 05:46 PM
I watched the races, and the speedski event on this saturday, and watched tony pull tareasa sorry missed splled, but anyway for 2 run's and the first if I remember right was 89.65 or so, and then the 2 pass was 107&change, it was pretty cool, I have been to those kinda races before when they use to hold them at skiland in riverside calif, and went for a ride with a buddy as a observer, 135 and change backwards, not a good feeling, but one hell of a rush, but at that time I was just a kids 20 or and I didnt care, But anyways good job pulling tony!!! It was espn maybe you can catch a rerun if you missed it!:D :D :D
WG, I can get you an autograph if you would like.:D

Blown3-d
09-24-2007, 05:59 PM
you know teresa ?

cyclone
09-24-2007, 06:00 PM
The turnout at Bako was pretty good. there were 62 boats there, about 20 more than the june race.

steelcomp
09-24-2007, 06:06 PM
The turnout at Bako was pretty good. there were 62 boats there, about 20 more than the june race.
Was the V-Drive club there this year? First year I haven't been to the "Ming Fling" in four years. Sorry I missed it.

FLYTE RISK
09-24-2007, 06:16 PM
you know teresa ?
Yes met her @ Chowchilla

photo chick
09-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Teresa in Gadsden when she broke her own record by going 107.54
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39844&d=1190689366

hondo Jim
09-25-2007, 02:24 PM
I would like one see if you can't get a autograph picture.
Thanks

watergun4u
09-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Know Autograph is needed here, It would be of NO worth!!!!!,In less it was a autograph of the skier!!!

FLYTE RISK
09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
I would like one see if you can't get a autograph picture.
Thanks
WG and Jim,. that was an inside joke between myself and JBG. Jim I am glad to hear that your boat was running real good @ the track a few weeks ago and dry. Nothing like a good old HONDO!! I sure miss mine. :D

hondo Jim
09-26-2007, 07:16 PM
WG and Jim,. that was an inside joke between myself and JBG. Jim I am glad to hear that your boat was running real good @ the track a few weeks ago and dry. Nothing like a good old HONDO!! I sure miss mine. :D
Thanks just learning how to drive it and the ropes.Taking baby steps wanting to run in the ten bracket have 2-10ths to make up.we made up 4 just alittle further.them tenths can be hard to make up.A little more practice then going to go blown maybe next year.

FLYTE RISK
09-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks just learning how to drive it and the ropes.Taking baby steps wanting to run in the ten bracket have 2-10ths to make up.we made up 4 just alittle further.them tenths can be hard to make up.A little more practice then going to go blown maybe next year.
Right on at least you are there doing it! But save the blower, for removing leafs from the lawn unless the blower is on ALCOHOL!!;)

Blown3-d
09-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Right on at least you are there doing it! But save the blower, for removing leafs from the lawn unless the blower is on ALCOHOL!!;)
easy there feller

FLYTE RISK
09-26-2007, 07:34 PM
easy there feller
I hear we have a date and BOY I cant WAIT!!:) make sure you have a RINGER!;)

Blown3-d
09-26-2007, 07:37 PM
I hear we have a date and BOY I cant WAIT!!:) make sure you have a RINGER!;)
Your not my type, but no worries

FLYTE RISK
09-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Your not my type, but no worries
LOL:D

Blown3-d
09-26-2007, 07:39 PM
LOL:D
you get yourse done yet ?

watergun4u
09-26-2007, 08:49 PM
That's alright, I'll BE THERE TO PUT YOU BOTH BACK ON THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Blown3-d
09-27-2007, 02:24 PM
That's alright, I'll BE THERE TO PUT YOU BOTH BACK ON THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
how are you going to drive both trucks at the same time?
you are good but I dont know.

FLYTE RISK
09-27-2007, 05:30 PM
you get yourse done yet ?
The boat is real close I am still waiting for the pistons though. How is yours running?

Blown3-d
09-27-2007, 07:00 PM
The boat is real close I am still waiting for the pistons though. How is yours running?
they sell pistons at napa auto supply.LOL. Im still tuning on it but so far the best I have ever driven. sets quick pulls hard. I should have built one of these years ago.

FLYTE RISK
09-27-2007, 07:22 PM
they sell pistons at napa auto supply.LOL. Im still tuning on it but so far the best I have ever driven. sets quick pulls hard. I should have built one of these years ago.
I know and rings too!:eek:

watergun4u
09-27-2007, 09:48 PM
how are you going to drive both trucks at the same time?
you are good but I dont know.
That's cause I have alot of confidence!!!!! I no what I am capable of doing, and puttin people on the trailer, is one of my best features!:D how many time's I put you on the trailer????:D :D :D :D

sc fab 1
09-27-2007, 10:00 PM
That's cause I have alot of confidence!!!!! I no what I am capable of doing, and puttin people on the trailer, is one of my best features!:D how many time's I put you on the trailer????:D :D :D :D
man i hope u put me on the trailer someday!:D say...... in a couple weeks!

watergun4u
09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
man i hope u put me on the trailer someday!:D say...... in a couple weeks!
anytime, just let me know where and when!!:D :D