PDA

View Full Version : A day of mourning for Naci Bashers...

Darrell's Bro
09-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Over the past year, a Nacimiento realtor has brought me several offers to buy the property where the Naci Bash has been held. Each offer got bigger and more attractive. I had no plans to sell but he definatly got my attention as the offers got bigger.
Finally, a couple of weeks ago, he brought an all cash offer from a prospective buyer who wanted to close escrow within three weeks and had no contingencies.
Even though it was emotionally tough to take the money, I had to say yes because it made financial sense. The offer got so good that, even after I pay all the taxes, I have enough money left over to pay off my home in Beverly Hills. It just became too hard to say no.
So this year's bash was the last one at that property. Sorry, I know some of you are going to be pissed at me, but I had to do it...
However, not all may be lost as I'm in the market for another property at the lake. I'll keep you posted.
Again, sorry and thanks for all the great Naci Bash memories!:)

Jbb
09-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Dammit!...:mad:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Awesome deal Dale! Good for you!
I am glad I was able to be part of the Naci bash history. :D

DILLIGAF
09-06-2007, 09:50 AM
What a greedy mofo.....
J/K....I would have done it also Dale. Thanks for having us up!

riverbound
09-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Makes me sad i missed the last one. but the memories form the first will live on forever.
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=38709&stc=1&d=1189101375
Congrats on the sale!!!!

Darrell's Bro
09-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Dilligaf pegged it "a greedy mofo!"

shadow
09-06-2007, 11:18 AM
:D Over the past year, a Nacimiento realtor has brought me several offers to buy the property where the Naci Bash has been held. Each offer got bigger and more attractive. I had no plans to sell but he definatly got my attention as the offers got bigger.
Finally, a couple of weeks ago, he brought an all cash offer from a prospective buyer who wanted to close escrow within three weeks and had no contingencies.
Even though it was emotionally tough to take the money, I had to say yes because it made financial sense. The offer got so good that, even after I pay all the taxes, I have enough money left over to pay off my home in Beverly Hills. It just became too hard to say no.
So this year's bash was the last one at that property. Sorry, I know some of you are going to be pissed at me, but I had to do it...
However, not all may be lost as I'm in the market for another property at the lake. I'll keep you posted.
Again, sorry and thanks for all the great Naci Bash memories!:)
Sorry to see the place sold.But for 3 mil i'd have sold too!;)
Now we can still have the Naci bash if you'd kick down about 40K so i could put the Naci bash pool in my back yard.

riverbound
09-06-2007, 11:20 AM
:D
Sorry to see the place sold.But for 3 mil i'd have sold too!;)
Now we can still have the Naci bash if you'd kick down about 40K so i could put the Naci bash pool in my back yard.
If the Shadow "naci bash" becomes a reality. I will be there, make sure my spot on the bathroom floor is ready :D

shadow
09-06-2007, 11:23 AM
If the Shadow "naci bash" becomes a reality. I will be there, make sure my spot on the bathroom floor is ready :D
It's always reserved for you Bill!;)

Sin Cal
09-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Sorry to hear about Naci Bash. So Darrell does this mean no future in-laws? :) So give us the new owners name. We can see if he wants to continue the tradition:D Great deal not one to pass up. Hope to see you again in the future. The girls said to tell you thanks for all the good times.

MBlaster
09-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Sad to hear, but good for you Dale. It makes good financial sense.
We sure had fun and I'm glad we got to share the Naci Bash with some nice folks.
Laura is going to be bummed we were already planning to come back for next summer's Bash.:(

unleashed
09-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Dang I never did get up to your gig up there. 3 mil though! Yooooohooooo! Time to really party!
Deano
Unleashedwebsite (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)
NewUnleashedDVD (http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15348211)

Brooski
09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
So I see how it is now. The mayor of a community is supposed to be kept informed and have a vote on all matters. It is obvious I have been recalled. I don't show up for the last two bashes so you up and sell the place. I am really sorry I couldnt make the last two. It was quite the place for me to sleep long hours. Had I known that you would do such a drastic thing I would have been there for sure and left my wonderful trailer up there for months. Plus I never did get the chance to piss off Alex Trebec either. :mad:
Thanks for opening up the place for us to stay. It was very generous of you and congratulations on the sale. You gotta do what you gotta do. Now if you need someone to take care of that new boat...........:)
Will be waiting to hear about any new property you might aquire up there.
Roger (ex-mayor)

Eliminator 4 Life
09-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Makes me sad i missed the last one. but the memories form the first will live on forever.
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=38709&stc=1&d=1189101375
Congrats on the sale!!!!
You Pu$%^ you only went one time

Eliminator 4 Life
09-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Sorry to hear about Naci Bash. So Darrell does this mean no future in-laws? :) So give us the new owners name. We can see if he wants to continue the tradition:D Great deal not one to pass up. Hope to see you again in the future. The girls said to tell you thanks for all the good times.
Damn no more dancing with the girls:(

Eliminator 4 Life
09-13-2007, 04:58 PM
So I see how it is now. The mayor of a community is supposed to be kept informed and have a vote on all matters. It is obvious I have been recalled. I don't show up for the last two bashes so you up and sell the place. I am really sorry I couldnt make the last two. It was quite the place for me to sleep long hours. Had I known that you would do such a drastic thing I would have been there for sure and left my wonderful trailer up there for months. Plus I never did get the chance to piss off Alex Trebec either. :mad:
Thanks for opening up the place for us to stay. It was very generous of you and congratulations on the sale. You gotta do what you gotta do. Now if you need someone to take care of that new boat...........:)
Will be waiting to hear about any new property you might aquire up there.
Roger (ex-mayor)
You remind me of the mayor of havasu trying to fawk it up for everyone else no noise after 1030 and shit