PDA

View Full Version : Merc Maximus Propeller Question?

mbrown2
08-07-2003, 07:58 AM
Has anyone ran the Merc Maximus 5 blade on a 25-28 cat with twin outboards? I would be interested to hear how it is running, if it is the so-called perfect prop, I would like to try it on the new cat.

sorry dog
08-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Maximus?? Prop??
sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Boatmaster
08-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Mercs new Five Blade Lab Finished prop. Sorry have not used a pair yet.

mbrown2
08-07-2003, 12:30 PM
sorry dog:
Maximus?? Prop??
sounds like an oxymoron to me. With the crap being slung in here lately, you don't know how many times I reworded the title of this post to try and stay clear of it.. :)

MAXIMUS
08-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Has everybody lost their sense of humor??? :confused: What a biotchen prop that must be!!!! :D No crap slinging just having fun with the amigos... :)

mbrown2
08-07-2003, 03:07 PM
MAXIMUS:
Has everybody lost their sense of humor??? :confused: What a biotchen prop that must be!!!! :D No crap slinging just having fun with the amigos... :) I know and I think your exchanges with the OB guys is funny, just did not want to step in it... :)

MAXIMUS
08-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Notice they don't make a "SORRY DOG" prop! lmao!!
How about a "UNCLE TONY" prop??? Check this one out... Has anybody tried the "HAVASU BARNEY" 4 blade racing prop yet??? I don't think so... :rolleyes: All you fellas just want what works and it sounds like a "MAXIMUS" prop should do the trick!!! smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

MAXIMUS
08-07-2003, 03:34 PM
BROWN not to worry I am just a humble servent trying to entertain the working class fellow americans!!! By the way you owe me a beer! wink

MAXIMUS
08-07-2003, 03:42 PM
And besides have you been to the car boat squirt section lately... So much anger & violence!!! Everybody is dynoing their engines & playing with themselves!! Yet over here not one strap on character has spoke of a dyno :confused: I want the general form population to know the truth dammit... devil Did I come off to harsh?? frown

You Te
08-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Gee Maximus,
If you have as much horse power as you do time, I'm in trouble. :D
You Te

mbrown2
08-07-2003, 04:39 PM
MAXIMUS:
BROWN not to worry I am just a humble servent trying to entertain the working class fellow americans!!! By the way you owe me a beer! wink If I could ever make it down to the river again, I will try and make that happen if you are down there..
Who needs to dyno a blender :) next they would be brake testing food processors and mixers. :)

MAXIMUS
08-08-2003, 04:48 AM
mbrown2:
MAXIMUS:
BROWN not to worry I am just a humble servent trying to entertain the working class fellow americans!!! By the way you owe me a beer! wink If I could ever make it down to the river again, I will try and make that happen if you are down there..
Who needs to dyno a blender :) next they would be brake testing food processors and mixers. :) Yea that is something I had not considered lol...

MAXIMUS
08-08-2003, 04:49 AM
You Te:
Gee Maximus,
If you have as much horse power as you do time, I'm in trouble. :D
You Te No you were in trouble before I came around! :D :D :p

sorry dog
08-08-2003, 12:01 PM
Everybody is dynoing their engines & playing with themselves!! If your gonna bench race you gonna need some numbers to do it with.

MAXIMUS
08-08-2003, 02:56 PM
Or just a jet boat will do... wink

sorry dog
08-09-2003, 09:00 AM
Or just a jet boat will do... Instant qualification to bench race.

MAXIMUS
08-10-2003, 07:03 AM
sorry dog:
Or just a jet boat will do... Instant qualification to bench race. lol :p