PDA

View Full Version : Echolodge Parker

Shorty|Ultra
09-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Hey guys,
Were staying up at echolodge on the parker strip for the first time on the 21st of september, and looking to see if anyone has any experience with the camground, what should we expect out of it? We have stayed at emerald cove numerous times, so looking to see how to two would compare. Any pluses or minuses about the campground would be greatly appreciated.
Also... if anyone is heading out to parker that weekend let us know, maybe we can hook up one of the days, we will be there that friday, saturday, and sunday.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-06-2007, 02:22 PM
We will be at Emerald Cove that weekend.
Never stayed at Echo so I am no help there! :D

H4215
09-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Linda when r u kids getting in?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Linda when r u kids getting in?
Well...well...well... looky who we have here!! How the heck are ya? Safe to assume we will be seeing you that weekend?? :D I can't wait!!
Not sure when we will be arriving, prolly late friday night. U?
:D

Trailer Park Casanova
09-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey guys,
Were staying up at echolodge on the parker strip for the first time on the 21st of september, and looking to see if anyone has any experience with the camground, what should we expect out of it? We have stayed at emerald cove numerous times, so looking to see how to two would compare. Any pluses or minuses about the campground would be greatly appreciated.
Also... if anyone is heading out to parker that weekend let us know, maybe we can hook up one of the days, we will be there that friday, saturday, and sunday.
It's just like Emerald, and it's run by the same company.
The Bar can be cool. It's usually open Thurs or Fri thru Sunday.
No pool, just a couple of ponds at the bar.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Is Echo where we got pizza that one night?

H4215
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
I might be out and about on Saturday night, please tell Jason Hello; and looking forward to seeing u again.

H4215
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
I might be out and about on Saturday night, please tell Jason Hello; and looking forward to seeing u again.

riverbound
09-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey guys,
There will actually be quite a few of us out that particular weekend. ;)

Shorty|Ultra
09-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the input so far, kind of figured it would be similar to emerald cove from the pictures I've seen, and the fact they are both owned from the same company.
As for anyone that's out there that weekend, if you see us, flag us down, and we can hang out, boat is shown in signature.

Schiada76
09-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Don't go there!!! It's a terrible place, grossly overcrowded and everyone that does go there is a jerk.:sqeyes: :eek: :D :D
We'll be there that weekend though with a small group.:D
I have a place there, it's a nice park just watch out for Jeff the park manager sometimes he can be a little "overbearing".
The pools at Paradise are great for small kids, they're wading pools actually. It may be open that Friday and Saturday night and Sunday for breakfast. They have a gas dock and the store is well stocked. I'll be in a red v-drive, you'll hear it.:D

Trailer Park Casanova
09-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Is Echo where we got pizza that one night?
That was the Del Rio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEKfEZSTQMI

OCMerrill
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Big Bend is also owned by the same company.
Don't set anchor to close to shore. You get a little more drop at night then down river at at Emerald.
Buckskin also has Pizza but Del Rio has pretty good pie.

TCHB
09-06-2007, 07:30 PM
As long as Brian Jackson is gone it is better.

HemiDude
09-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I lost my virginity there (again)...great place:rolleyes:

TCHB
09-06-2007, 07:46 PM
I have know him for many years and have seen him rip people off and acted like a dictator to many people. Example you buy the trailer, awning, upgrades from him only. If you even thought about going out looking for a better price or quality he would have a fit and threaten you. He is not a good person to deal with unless you do it his way. The best thing I ever did was to move on and go to Havasu. No more Brian and his BS.

TCHB
09-06-2007, 07:59 PM
He got into this Power thing with everyone. At first he was a great guy and then he started acting like a power hungry park manager. Maybe he calmed down.

502schiada
09-06-2007, 08:29 PM
I was out there labor day weekend. Nice campground and beach sites. Its a pretty good sized park, but yeah watch out for jeff. He got us a couple times on the golf cart. We will be back out there in october probably.

Schiada76
09-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I was out there labor day weekend. Nice campground and beach sites. Its a pretty good sized park, but yeah watch out for jeff. He got us a couple times on the golf cart. We will be back out there in october probably.
What did he bust your balls on the carts about?

riverlover
09-09-2007, 02:23 PM
I have a place there, it's a nice park just watch out for Jeff the park manager sometimes he can be a little "overbearing".
.:D
Boy you sugar coated that one...my friend has a place there also and that's not quite how i would desribe Jeff..
Nice place though and good folks there for the most part...

502schiada
09-10-2007, 10:43 AM
For going over 5 mph, and also the sherrif came through the campground and gave a buddy an open container ticket in the golf cart in the cup holder! chicken sh!t

Trailer Park Casanova
09-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Three best places to meet single women that you can hook up with at Parker:
Del Rio Bar and Grill.- Open - Fri Sat (Sun AM)
Paradise Grill at Echo Lodge Open - Fri Sat (Sun AM)
Bluewater Beach and Digs dancebar. Open every day.
I take my shopworn neighbor to the river and he consistantly does excellent and gets laid from these three locations by quality women that have weight in proportion to their height.
Other than that, "they all look the same upside down" - Ratso.
If my neighbor can easily get laid there,, anyone can.

Schiada76
09-10-2007, 11:07 AM
For going over 5 mph, and also the sherrif came through the campground and gave a buddy an open container ticket in the golf cart in the cup holder! chicken sh!t
That would be solely do to dickhead jeff.:mad: There's a sheriff he's buddies with and since jeffy has been manager the LE presence has gone over the top.

Schiada76
09-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Boy you sugar coated that one...my friend has a place there also and that's not quite how i would desribe Jeff..
Nice place though and good folks there for the most part...
Actually he's a complete dick.:D