PDA

View Full Version : Mr Olyimpia

NashvilleBound
09-06-2007, 05:14 PM
We are heading to Las Vegas on Sept 28th for the Mr Olympia show..... not competing this year mind you... just there for a good time. Friday till Sunday is some of you want to meet up....... RR... I owe you dinner...still ;)

ratso
09-06-2007, 05:15 PM
We are heading to Las Vegas on Sept 28th for the Mr Olympia show..... not competing this year mind you... just there for a good time. Friday till Sunday is some of you want to meet up....... RR... I owe you dinner...still ;)
Who's gonna win?;)

NashvilleBound
09-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Who's gonna win?;)
Well Jay won last year and he's still got the size.... Toney is just freeeekn huge tho... its a tough call.....

AZJD
09-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Well Jay won last year and he's still got the size.... Toney is just freeeekn huge tho... its a tough call.....
Someone is hungry for their title back ............Look out for Coleman!
That would give him 9, and one more than Haney!
Saw Lee Priest at Golds 3 weeks ago. What's with the face tattoos?

fourspeednup
09-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Someone is hungry for their title back ............Look out for Coleman!
That would give him 9, and one more than Haney!
Saw Lee Priest at Golds 3 weeks ago. What's with the face tattoos?
Priest has always had wierd tattoos and they've gotten progressively wierder over the past few years:rolleyes:
The real men willl be competing in Anaheim for The Worlds Strongest Man title. Prelims Sept. 15-18 Finals 21-23 I'll be there with a few friends supporting Kevin Nee probably the 2nd weekend
-------

ratso
09-06-2007, 07:56 PM
I always liked Coleman too. I don't keep up with it much anymore, but I'm not gonna miss this one.

XtrmWakeborder
09-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Priest has always had wierd tattoos and they've gotten progressively wierder over the past few years:rolleyes:
The real men willl be competing in Anaheim for The Worlds Strongest Man title. Prelims Sept. 15-18 Finals 21-23 I'll be there with a few friends supporting Kevin Nee probably the 2nd weekend
-------
Did the kid from Arizona ever make it to the worlds strongest man comp? I remember seeing him on mtv.

Mrs. 20
09-12-2007, 08:43 AM
So who is going? We may take the family this year. My kids know all of the guys names, and are big fans too. :D

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 08:52 AM
They've not wrung out Jay for all he's worth yet, I think he'll win again....unless he's not been pushing product to their satisfaction. In the end it's all about selling supplements IMO.
I've not seen the top guys side by side for a while. I've been a fan of Gunter's for a long time, but really don't think he'll ever win.
RTJas :D

syke-o
09-12-2007, 09:18 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/big/2006/2006olympia_mf364.jpg

Mrs. 20
09-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Gunter is my favorite. We like Gustavo too. Nice guy. :)
I want Ronnie to take it back this year.

Caljamr
09-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I saw Jay at Las Vegas Gold's a while back. He's a monster. They had a few other people in there getting photographed and they were huge too. Takes a lot of dedication to get that ripped.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-12-2007, 12:06 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Are these pics for real? Holy cow! Step away from the tanning salon!

syke-o
09-12-2007, 12:07 PM
yep they are real..

riverbound
09-12-2007, 12:14 PM
I saw Jay at Las Vegas Gold's a while back. He's a monster. They had a few other people in there getting photographed and they were huge too. Takes a lot of Steroids...I mean "supplements" to get that ripped.
Fixed it for you.;)

Caljamr
09-12-2007, 12:16 PM
That would be crispy fried. :) They use a dye and applicator to get that look.

Lightning
09-12-2007, 12:21 PM
The dude on the right looks like a photo shop of a white guys face on a black guys body.

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Fixed it for you.;)
That's no lie. I knew a guy that was semi-pro and good friends & workout partners with Shawn Ray (who I used to see around town when I lived in Fullerton). I asked how much a Pro like Shawn spends on "drugs" per month.....without missing the beat he says, two grand. This was about 12 years ago!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Can you imagine how tiny their winkies are? :eek: :D

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Oh, you think they drive big lifted trucks too??? :confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh, you think they drive big lifted trucks too??? :confused:
That or a Porsche :D

Screaming Pete
09-12-2007, 12:28 PM
The dude on the right looks like a photo shop of a white guys face on a black guys body.
nothing like stating the obvious there poindexter:D

Lightning
09-12-2007, 12:30 PM
nothing like stating the obvious there poindexter:D
Don't you have work to do?

MudPumper
09-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Why????:confused:

Mrs. 20
09-12-2007, 02:19 PM
I actually always thought that they don't look so crazy in person. In the magazines it looks like they are freaks, but I was so surprised to meet them all over the past few years. Puts it in perspective. ;)
Jay seems to be getting darker and darker every year. Up close they look ridiculous with all the dye, but on stage it's awesome.
BTW, you usually get to meet all the strongmen at the expo too. And the cage fighters. And the Wrestlers.:D

Mrs. 20
09-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Are you kidding??? That's hot:D
Although, if anyone knows us, you know my preference in men.;)

2Driver
09-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Are you kidding??? That's hot:D
Although, if anyone knows us, you know my preference in men.;)
You'd have to change your name to Mrs. 23 :D

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Because they are missing the brain cells that tell them how stupid they look

20" gun's
09-13-2007, 07:20 PM
That is kind of funny. Obviously you have not had a body builder. The combination of Test and growth hormones actually increase the size of your penis. Most Men grow and average of 1-2 inches on there very first cycle. If you look it up in a medical book it is actually listed as a side effect. between growing a bigger penis and the ferocious sex drive watch out. Yes, you are right the testicles can and will shrink but you can also take about 12 other medications to counter act this, though they usually don't take those medications before competition.

20" gun's
09-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Tony is going to take it this year. Though i am pulling for Jay. I cant wait to go to Vegas we have a blast every time we go.

Ultracrazy
09-13-2007, 07:34 PM
That is kind of funny. Obviously you have not had a body builder. The combination of Test and growth hormones actually increase the size of your penis. Most Men grow and average of 1-2 inches on there very first cycle. If you look it up in a medical book it is actually listed as a side effect. between growing a bigger penis and the ferocious sex drive watch out. Yes, you are right the testicles can and will shrink but you can also take about 12 other medications to counter act this, though they usually don't take those medications before competition.
12 meds to keep your balls from getting smaller? Uhhhhhhh.......no thanks

MudPumper
09-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Again I ask.........WHY???:eek:

Mrs. 20
09-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Because they are missing the brain cells that tell them how stupid they look
Wow. :jawdrop: I didn't know that involvement in body building made a person lack brain cells. :confused:

NashvilleBound
09-14-2007, 03:09 AM
Pahhhlease tell me you are just kidding around. I cant believe that fell outta your face..... 1-2 inches.....but Ill just stop there. Although you, amazingly, got one thing right....the "ferocious" sex drive..... 3-4 times a day.... sometimes Big Jim and the Twins will just not quit......

RiverToysJas
09-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Again I ask.........WHY???:eek:
I think it's like climbing mountains.....if you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer.

20" gun's
09-14-2007, 06:56 AM
12 meds to keep your balls from getting smaller? Uhhhhhhh.......no thanks
Not at the same time. Just 12 or so herbs, Vitamins, medications. You could take any one, and that will increase testicle size.
"Dr. Newman Lin has found that application of androstene or testosterone creams to the shaft and head of the penis strengthens and enlarge the tissues".
Hugh Jones, MD: "testosterone actually makes blood vessels larger, it vasodilates the blood vessels and enhances the blood flow to not only the heart, but to other tissues, as well."
Its pretty easy once you think about it. Just like the veins on a body builders legs, arms etc.
Yes regular TRT replacement will not increase size but large doses over time will.
The big increases i am talking about come from large amounts of Test, HGH, and IGF. This is pretty common knowledge among bodybuilders/ Powerlifters and has been published in several magazine's such as MD.

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Wow. :jawdrop: I didn't know that involvement in body building made a person lack brain cells. :confused:
To make yourself look like that , I would think so....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-14-2007, 07:04 AM
LOL! Good to know! :rolleyes: :D

Mrs. 20
09-14-2007, 07:56 AM
To make yourself look like that , I would think so....
What an ASSumption. :rolleyes:

Mrs. 20
09-14-2007, 07:57 AM
I think it's like climbing mountains.....if you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer.
I agree.

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 08:00 AM
What an ASSumption. :rolleyes:
Sorry for having a different view than yours.....:rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Sorry for having a different view than yours.....:rolleyes:
Damm you Miguel! :D ;)

Old Texan
09-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Not at the same time. Just 12 or so herbs, Vitamins, medications. You could take any one, and that will increase testicle size.
"Dr. Newman Lin has found that application of androstene or testosterone creams to the shaft and head of the penis strengthens and enlarge the tissues".
Hugh Jones, MD: "testosterone actually makes blood vessels larger, it vasodilates the blood vessels and enhances the blood flow to not only the heart, but to other tissues, as well."
Its pretty easy once you think about it. Just like the veins on a body builders legs, arms etc.
Yes regular TRT replacement will not increase size but large doses over time will.
The big increases i am talking about come from large amounts of Test, HGH, and IGF. This is pretty common knowledge among bodybuilders/ Powerlifters and has been published in several magazine's such as MD.
So what you're getting around too is "Hardcore" BodyBuilders are basically "Lab Rats"......They try any and all thoroughly unproven or theroretical drugs and potions with potential for muscle gains regardless of unknown side effects. Dealing with short term effects with more drugs but pretty much discregading any concerns for the long term effects coming years later. Kind of seling your soul to the Devil for immediate gratification.
I've spent a lot of time in the the gym and was always amazed at the shortsighted concern and blind desire to get "Big". I've witnessed a long list of sadness over the years from cancer, birth defects in offspring, mental health issues, bone and ligament damage, heart problems and more. Many fairly well proven to be tied to the use of experimental body building "drugs".
I've known a bunch of local champs (powerlifters included) and several of the "Legends" and have seen a lot of sorrow down the road. I chose to do it natural and never had regret one. But that's just my opinion........

rlj676
09-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Although there is a large amount of steroid use in these top pros, it really is only a small part of their equation in getting this big.
I'd say that at this level it's as much genetics and diet as drugs, along with dedicated lifting obviously. There are few people in the world that have all parts of the equation (particularly genetics) to look like this. I think that is what drives these guys to look like this, is that they can, and you can't (and in the sport it's what wins)

Mrs. 20
09-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Although there is a large amount of steroid use in these top pros, it really is only a small part of their equation in getting this big.
I'd say that at this level it's as much genetics and diet as drugs, along with dedicated lifting obviously. There are few people in the world that have all parts of the equation (particularly genetics) to look like this. I think that is what drives these guys to look like this, is that they can, and you can't (and in the sport it's what wins)
Very true;)

ratso
09-14-2007, 12:36 PM
So what you're getting around too is "Hardcore" BodyBuilders are basically "Lab Rats"......They try any and all thoroughly unproven or theroretical drugs and potions with potential for muscle gains regardless of unknown side effects. Dealing with short term effects with more drugs but pretty much discregading any concerns for the long term effects coming years later. Kind of seling your soul to the Devil for immediate gratification.
I've spent a lot of time in the the gym and was always amazed at the shortsighted concern and blind desire to get "Big". I've witnessed a long list of sadness over the years from cancer, birth defects in offspring, mental health issues, bone and ligament damage, heart problems and more. Many fairly well proven to be tied to the use of experimental body building "drugs".
I've known a bunch of local champs (powerlifters included) and several of the "Legends" and have seen a lot of sorrow down the road. I chose to do it natural and never had regret one. But that's just my opinion........
...kind of like a lot of pro athletes, and wrestlers lately in the news... :idea:

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 01:47 PM
...kind of like a lot of pro athletes, and wrestlers lately in the news... :idea:
would that be the three D's
Dead, Dying or on Drugs

spectras only
09-14-2007, 02:50 PM
My friend Steve switched to body building from karate in the early 70's . He was an average sized man at the start . In just two years he became Mr BC , and in five he was Mr Canada , big as a gorilla :jawdrop: .I remember him having a dozen eggs for breakfast alone . Other stuff he was taking at the time was large brown pills by the jars :idea: . He entered Mr Universe competition in Malaysia where he came in 10th . He gave up competition after that and just working out at the local gyms . He's around 50 and has prostate cancer :( . Hopefully he'll see a doctor and get an operation .
You should have seen Carla , man she was a man eater :) :D
Carla was photographed by my friend Alex , see B&W photo in the left upper corner >http://www.alexwaterhousehayward.com/blog/2006/09/dana-before-during-plus-triscuits-for_07.html
MUSCLE CANADA (CAFBB Pub.)
1984 Spring (front cover; Carla Temple; Steve Kezsa; Volume 1 #2);

Nord
09-14-2007, 03:58 PM
I was there about 3 maybe 4 years ago in Vegas during the PBR Finals at the Mandelay Bay Hotel. It is the same weekend the Mr. Olympia deal. Holy crap there were some big dudes there!!! They were bronzing by the pool for most of the day.

beaverretriever
09-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Drugs or not, those pro body builders have to be some of the most dedicated people around. I have watched a few shows here and there about the competition, etc and it is amazing how much time they spend on training and diet.
Unfortunately to be the top guys or girls, it seems they have to juice to be competitive. :(

NashvilleBound
09-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Im not going to justify anyones choices.... to each thier own. But i will say that Ronnie stomach is a good example of GH gut. Too much HGH and it will increase ALL your parts..... inside and out. Too much of a good thing can be bad... :idea:

NashvilleBound
09-26-2007, 02:43 PM
2 days to go..... I SOOOOO need this get away.

AZJD
09-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Well it should be interesting to see the population as a whole here in Scottsdale start to shrink over the next 3 months.
Operation "Raw Deal" has put quite the damper on the anabolic market......
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-steroids924,0,6769610.story
56 labs in all. Going to be pretty hard to get anything for quite some time.

XtrmWakeborder
09-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Well it should be interesting to see the population as a whole here in Scottsdale start to shrink over the next 3 months.
I'm sorry fo your loss AZJD:D

NashvilleBound
09-26-2007, 04:47 PM
:D :D :D:eek:

brianthomas
09-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Ummmmmm,,, where I'm from 1 or 2 inches is awfully small:rolleyes:

AZJD
09-26-2007, 04:59 PM
It was just a protein tshake......:D :D :D

XtrmWakeborder
09-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Ummmmmm,,, where I'm from 1 or 2 inches is awfully small:rolleyes:
Grow buddy, grow. Like an additional 1-2 inches.

AZJD
09-26-2007, 05:03 PM
More than doubling it's length. :D
You are on a roll today.....

XtrmWakeborder
09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
More than doubling it's length. :D
lmao that was pretty damn good.

fourspeednup
09-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Haha so true! I know of several people who have been popped in the Scottsdale/Tempe area over the past 2 months. Already seeing the bitch tits forming on some of the "puffier" guys in the gym :D :D

clearfork
09-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Wel will hit the lake next week.....
Have a good trip, remember 20 on black for me....J/K
Ready to go to OHIO, next month too.....put it on the calender.
I am off 18 days straight......Test the new toy out....
Be careful,,,,,,,,,MP

AZJD
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Well Nash, any pics? How was the show?
Jay Cutler took it again.....