02-24-2006, 12:01 PM
we need more of this....
http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_3540742

SCUBA STEVE
02-24-2006, 12:05 PM
I thought you hit the lotto or something with that title. lol

laveydayz
02-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Kilr....was in Rosies BBQ on Topanga yesterday in your hood and saw a wanted poster in regards to an officer being shot. Four scumbags in a white camry opened up on him through the back window as he approached the vehicle. What the f--- is wrong with these peeps. Have they caught them yet? I believe it was at Lassen/Corbin????

Kilrtoy
02-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Kilr....was in Rosies BBQ on Topanga yesterday in your hood and saw a wanted poster in regards to an officer being shot. Four scumbags in a white camry opened up on him through the back window as he approached the vehicle. What the f--- is wrong with these peeps. Have they caught them yet? I believe it was at Lassen/Corbin????
Yes , it was a T-car traffic and they conducted a traffic stop for a violation and then it was on..... Luckily the officer was okay, but they did get a way.and are still on the loose...
SCUBA if I hit the lotto you would be on a plance with me you know where.

laveydayz
02-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Yes , it was a T-car traffic and they conducted a traffic stop for a violation and then it was on..... Luckily the officer was okay, but they did get a way.and are still on the loose...
That takes some balls or more like stupidity. Glad the officer was not hurt. Saw the description (hispanics with shaved heads in a Camry) that is about everyother car in the Valley!!!!

MR HARLEY
02-24-2006, 12:30 PM
Good, Im glad they finally caught him.

Cole Trickle
02-24-2006, 12:35 PM
we need more of this....
http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_3540742
We are going to bring him back to the US and waste a million dollars on the court proceedings so we can lock him up for life wasting yet more tax dollars.
The scum bag should be brought back tied to a pole and let the officers family have there way with him for a couple hours. then they should douse him with gasoline and light a match.
simple yet cost effective....... It might even prevent crimes from happening in the future.

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 12:54 PM
And it rhymes with "edonism" ;)

LHC30Victory
02-24-2006, 01:15 PM
That's the same US Marshall's Fugitive Task Force that's helping to find Frank Beltran - the A?H who shot our cop on 2/10....
knew about Garcia on Wed night.... :)

Some Kind Of Monster
02-24-2006, 01:23 PM
We are going to bring him back to the US and waste a million dollars on the court proceedings so we can lock him up for life wasting yet more tax dollars.
The scum bag should be brought back tied to a pole and let the officers family have there way with him for a couple hours. then they should douse him with gasoline and light a match.
simple yet cost effective....... It might even prevent crimes from happening in the future.
Agreed..

Kilrtoy
02-24-2006, 05:07 PM
And it rhymes with "edonism" ;)
and I would bring you and your better half with us...