09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
where did I see this boat before?????
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/415873491.html
No number or email address

RitcheyRch
09-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Very interesting. Wonder how we are supposed to respond and harass Later. :D
I hit the button that says they will notify the poster to add the information
Another ad and if you google the number there are other ads with the name John (aka Later)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/414979256.html

AZJD
09-06-2007, 05:53 PM
What an idiot................ But it doesn't appear to have any water damage!;)

RitcheyRch
09-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Interesting that last month he had an ad saying the boat was stolen and had a r$1000 reward.
Maybe he found the boat although I doubt it. :idea:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/boa/388184261.html

marty722
09-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Interesting that last month he had an ad saying the boat was stolen and he had a reward.
Maybe he found the boat. :idea:
Thats what I remember seeing. Stolen boat.:confused: :confused:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/boa/388184261.html
Thats what I remember seeing. Stolen boat.:confused: :confused:

502 JET
09-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Very interesting. Wonder how we are supposed to respond and harass Later. :D
Just contact him through Craigs list.

RitcheyRch
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Might be a good idea to post the ***boat thread where we all donated money to this POS.
Just contact him through Craigs list.

Wet Dream
09-06-2007, 06:25 PM
This looks like a phone number to me:
818-447-8525

RitcheyRch
09-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Dont think was listed on the initial ad.
This looks like a phone number to me:
818-447-8525

Wet Dream
09-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Dont think was listed on the initial ad.
Its listed above the pic, but I couldn't tell you if it was added recently or not.

RitcheyRch
09-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Not in this ad. :D
Its listed above the pic, but I couldn't tell you if it was added recently or not.

Wet Dream
09-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Not in this ad. :D
SOLD???? HAHAHA, now thats funny. I'm sure that number still works though. :D

Troy McClure
09-06-2007, 07:23 PM
He may have added price too.
Eliminator 19" jet - $8000
A little much for a nineteen incher though don't cha think? :confused:
That guy is the ultimate dumb ass..

Troy McClure
09-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Sorry, looks there are a few different links to an ad by that guy, this is the one I copied that quote from:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/414979256.html

topless
09-06-2007, 07:48 PM
FOCK!!! I'm calling him now.

sold
09-07-2007, 03:52 PM
FOCK!!! I'm calling him now.
So did you call?. :D

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Looks like a few ads with a phone number and price and a few without. What a focking moron. Guess he forgot about the investigating team of Hot Boat. :D

pw_Tony
09-07-2007, 06:17 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Nothing makes sense yet!! What's your evil plan Later?

sold
09-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Looks like a few ads with a phone number and price and a few without. What a focking moron. Guess he forgot about the investigating team of Hot Boat. :D
And?. He got his boat back and sold it. Thats the end of story. Glad it's over. Move on.:D

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 07:39 PM
I dont believe it. When spoke with the ranger at Piru last month it was still a fish habitat at the bottom.
And?. He got his boat back and sold it. Thats the end of story. Glad it's over. Move on.:D

sold
09-07-2007, 08:07 PM
I dont believe it. When spoke with the ranger at Piru last month it was still a fish habitat at the bottom.
So they say. I don't believe it. They seem to have away of covering up the real story.

marty722
09-07-2007, 08:09 PM
So they say. I don't believe it. They seem to have away of covering up the real story.
hmmmmmm new user with 3 posts???? later is that you again???

MADDOG355
09-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Later, How did you get it back from HolyMoly and Blown Howard?? :confused: :confused:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sold
09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
hmmmmmm new user with 3 posts???? later is that you again???
Just another boater puttin my 2 cents in. Oh buy the way. It's not the first time piru has done this.

sold
09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Later, How did you get it back from HolyMoly and Blown Howard?? :confused: :confused:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nice try. Your fishing in the wrong lake. Not Later. Sold!:jawdrop: :D

MADDOG355
09-07-2007, 08:26 PM
No biggy to me, I just recall it being said that one of them had the boat stashed.

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Still dont believe it. One month ago has reward ads out for it and now is refurbished and sold. :rolleyes:
Think the lake swallowed it. :D
So, the lake stole your boat?

sold
09-07-2007, 08:31 PM
No biggy to me, I just recall it being said that one of them had the boat stashed.
Well I guess Later is enjoying his new boat about now. With all that money he sold it for I would say HolyMoly and BlowmyCarrea is laughing about it.:D

sold
09-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Still dont believe it. One month ago has reward ads out for it and now is refurbished and sold. :rolleyes:
Think the lake swallowed it. :D
Think that maybe the other person had refurbed it. Later got lucky. Feel bad for the other guy though.

sold
09-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Nice try dumbass
Nice try what?. Just stating the facts. It's a free country. It's america!.:eek:

MADDOG355
09-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Nice try what?. Just stating the facts. It's a free country. It's america!.:eek:
Well what are the facts? Who had it, Who recovered it from the lake? How did Later get it back?
If you are stating facts then please fill us in, Or was it a fact he had it the entire time?

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 08:53 PM
More like a dumb focker. :D
It's a fact that he's a dumbass :D

sold
09-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Well what are the facts? Who had it, Who recovered it from the lake? How did Later get it back?
If you are stating facts then please fill us in, Or was it a fact he had it the entire time?
Well maybe you should ask Later that question. Was there a Ph# posted?. The facts are that he sold the boat, so he must of got it back right?. There's your facts.:D

sold
09-07-2007, 09:05 PM
This is not a democracy, it's a cheerocracy.
That's some funny stuff.:D :jawdrop: :D :jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 09:06 PM
This has to be Later or one of his idiotic alter egos. Seems odd that this is the only thread he has posted in.

sold
09-07-2007, 09:17 PM
This has to be Later or one of his idiotic alter egos. Seems odd that this is the only thread he has posted in.
Guess everybody who has posted once on a thread like this is Later. No ego here just LOL and stirring the pot tonight.:D :D :D :D

marty722
09-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Guess everybody who has posted once on a thread like this is Later. No ego here just LOL and stirring the pot tonight.:D :D :D :D
yep its him :eek: :eek:

Wet Dream
09-09-2007, 12:17 PM
yep its him :eek: :eek:
Of course its him. The dumb fock can't spell, punctuation is shit, can't form or complete a sentence just like later. Its a style of stupidity that can't be matched.

topless
09-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Like I've said many times before, WHAT A DUMB ASS. His daughter who called me at work is just like him. I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So, Sold/Later/JOHN CASE, when did you refund everyones money? You are a piece of shit and need to go crawl back under your rock and stay there.

Wet Dream
09-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Like I've said many times before, WHAT A DUMB ASS. His daughter who called me at work is just like him. I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So, Sold/Later/JOHN CASE, when did you refund everyones money? You are a piece of shit and need to go crawl back under your rock and stay there.
His daughter called you? :eek: How old is she?

RitcheyRch
09-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Isnt that the truth. Knew had to be him from the beginning since this the only thread he has posted in. He has done this crap before to stir the pot.
Of course its him. The dumb fock can't spell, punctuation is shit, can't form or complete a sentence just like later. Its a style of stupidity that can't be matched.
Never received my refund from this shit bag.

sold
09-10-2007, 02:02 PM
She would probibly kick the livin sheeet out of you if she ever seen you.

RitcheyRch
09-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Sounds like a nice threat there.
I have a $100 bucks that says Topless could kick his ass.
She would probibly kick the livin sheeet out of you if she ever seen you.

OutCole'd
09-10-2007, 03:53 PM
What a F'n tool.

Biglue
09-10-2007, 03:53 PM
This guy story was compelling. Then it turned into questionable, then unbelievable to funny and amazing. Now it's just tired. John if in fact this is you, why don't you just go away. It's pretty obvious you don't plan on making right by the people you scammed. This constant ridicule you continue make people face by coming around is going to land you in a heap of trouble if you come face to face with any of these forum members. Do us and more importantly yourself a favor and just go away.

thatguy
09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Been dying to use this again.

rocket98
09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Why do you have a picture of my boat on E-Bay. I paid good money for that boat last year. I would like for you to delete this thread. If this thread is not deleted I will contact my attorneys.

thatguy
09-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Why do you have a picture of my boat on E-Bay. I paid good money for that boat last year. I would like for you to delete this thread. If this thread is not deleted I will contact my attorneys.
Game ON!! No hiding on HB.
Tommy

rocket98
09-10-2007, 06:45 PM
I bought that boat last year. What is going on. It had a salvage title on it but it was in really good shape.Is the joke on me?

thatguy
09-10-2007, 06:48 PM
I bought that boat last year. What is going on. It had a salvage title on it but it was in really good shape.Is the joke on me?
Just curious, Do you still have it? Sure it is the same boat?
Tommy

marty722
09-10-2007, 06:57 PM
I smell another scam... now he's trying to sell a boat that belongs to someone else..... interesting!!!!:eek: :eek:

marty722
09-10-2007, 06:58 PM
lets see a pic

rocket98
09-10-2007, 07:05 PM
My boat looks exactly like the one in the add. the only thing different is the color of the interior.

rocket98
09-10-2007, 07:08 PM
After receiving a PM I have been assured that my boat is not the one in question.

RitcheyRch
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
This should get interesting. Like said earlier, Laters boat still at the bottom being fish habitat as of about 2-3 weeks ago according to the ranger at Piru.

sold
09-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I bought that boat last year. What is going on. It had a salvage title on it but it was in really good shape.Is the joke on me?Bullshit!!!!:D
Show the pic so everybody can see it.

rocket98
09-10-2007, 07:40 PM
My boat is not the one in the add. It has a different interior. The trailer is different too. My mistake:( :(

sold
09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
After receiving a PM I have been assured that my boat is not the one in question.
My boat is not the one in the add. It has a different interior. The trailer is different too. My mistake:( :(
The interior was thrashed. So there would be new interior would'nt there?. Tell me. What was the CF#s and what is the HIN#'s. Can we see this as well as the pic's?. Plus I will add the trailer is not the same trailer either.

rocket98
09-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Later
My bad for Fukin with ya. My boat is not yours. Yours lives with the fishes

topless
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Holy SHIT!!! My neighbor bought a boat that looks exactly like that except the motor was thrashed so he needs to build a new one and get new interior. Other than that, the boat looks identical!!!!! I'll keep you guys up on the progress since he lives across the street from me. I know it will be a bitchen boat when it's done if and when he gets the steering cable fixed.

RitcheyRch
09-11-2007, 04:33 AM
This has to be Later. Wish one of the mods would do check the IP address.
Gettin pretty nervous for a guy with all the answers aren't you :idea:

topless
09-11-2007, 05:17 AM
This has to be Later. Wish one of the mods would do check the IP address.
Who's Later?

RitcheyRch
09-11-2007, 05:47 AM
No idea but have heard he some POS that scammed a bunch of nice people out of some money.
Who's Later?

thatguy
09-11-2007, 06:08 AM
No idea but have heard he some POS that scammed a bunch of nice people out of some money.
From what I gather, He had a boat, He said it sank. He needed money to "float" it. Donations were made from HB members. Claimed boat was not there. Someone beat him to the recovery, or something like that. Accused HB members.
Changed screen names several times trying to play Junior PI. Filed stolen boat report for insurance claim. Pretended to be a lawyer (His own)
Never returned any money, sold boat. Maybe.
Or something no where near like that.
Tommy

rocket98
09-11-2007, 07:52 PM
The really hard part was polishing the twisted headers. I had to use a dremil tool

RitcheyRch
09-12-2007, 04:58 AM
I know who he is and am one of the many that he scammed out of money. :D
From what I gather, He had a boat, He said it sank. He needed money to "float" it. Donations were made from HB members. Claimed boat was not there. Someone beat him to the recovery, or something like that. Accused HB members.
Changed screen names several times trying to play Junior PI. Filed stolen boat report for insurance claim. Pretended to be a lawyer (His own)
Never returned any money, sold boat. Maybe.
Or something no where near like that.
Tommy

sold
09-12-2007, 02:59 PM
I know who he is and am one of the many that he scammed out of money. :D
Hey Rich. I have asked for people to send addresses so I can give the money back,no go so far. Since you are so close to me. I will be at work this evening. Sure by now you know the address and my cell #. Come by tonight and pick your money up. Other than that. I have made an attempt to refund it.:)
FYI. There are 3 people I owe money to. Not many as you say. That's been blown out due to drama queen.One more thing. Holy,thor and OG shocker. You have my email address by now.

OutCole'd
09-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Well I guess Later is enjoying his new boat about now. With all that money he sold it for I would say HolyMoly and BlowmyCarrea is laughing about it.:D
Well maybe you should ask Later that question. Was there a Ph# posted?. The facts are that he sold the boat, so he must of got it back right?. There's your facts.:D
Guess everybody who has posted once on a thread like this is Later. No ego here just LOL and stirring the pot tonight.:D :D
Hey Rich. I have asked for people to send addresses so I can give the money back,no go so far. Since you are so close to me. I will be at work this evening. Sure by now you know the address and my cell #. Come by tonight and pick your money up. Other than that. I have made an attempt to refund it.:)
FYI. There are 3 people I owe money to. Not many as you say. That's been blown out due to drama queen.
So, are you Later, or not??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Like I said, What a tool.

marty722
09-12-2007, 03:10 PM
So, are you Later, or not??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Like I said, What a tool.
opppps!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
looks like he screwed up on this one hey????

sold
09-12-2007, 03:19 PM
opppps!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
looks like he screwed up on this one hey????
I did?.

topless
09-12-2007, 03:21 PM
He'll be banned very soon. Buh bye again retard.

sold
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
He'll be banned very soon. Buh bye again retard.
Well that was the last attempt to give back money. Keep talking all you want. No big deal now. Later

Nord
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Rd Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
09-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Well that was the last attempt to give back money. Keep talking all you want. No big deal now. LaterThat was the lamest attempt I've ever seen. You know you could have PM'd people but instead you keep coming back pretending to be someone else. Oh and as far as your daughter kicking MY ass, you better think twice about those internet threats because we all know where YOU live and work. You live with wifeys mommy. Wouldn't want someone that you scammed to come over for a little chat now would we?

OutCole'd
09-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Well that was the last attempt to give back money. Keep talking all you want. No big deal now. Later
sold
09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
That was the lamest attempt I've ever seen. You know you could have PM'd people but instead you keep coming back pretending to be someone else. Oh and as far as your daughter kicking MY ass, you better think twice about those internet threats because we all know where YOU live and work. You live with wifeys mommy. Wouldn't want someone that you scammed to come over for a little chat now would we?
We live mommy?. Nice try. FYI these people have my email address. Thats all it takes. Quit driving up the drama topless. Your very good at it. :D

topless
09-12-2007, 03:53 PM
We live mommy?. Nice try. FYI these people have my email address. Thats all it takes. Quit driving up the drama topless. Your very good at it. :DMe driving up the drama? You list a stolen boat, with a reward after you take peoples money from here, then you list it for sale and then say it's sold???? WTF is wrong with you? You need to just let it die and go away because nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants you here. As for the people that have your email address, did you ever think of contacting them to make things right or is that out of your scope of comprehension?

Rexone
09-12-2007, 05:10 PM
FYI. There are 3 people I owe money to. Not many as you say. That's been blown out due to drama queen.One more thing. Holy,thor and OG shocker. You have my email address by now.
John, this is no longer even remotely amusing.
My advise to you would be to quit screwing around with ***boat at this point.
Not to mention the members you defrauded.

topless
09-12-2007, 05:13 PM
John, this is no longer even remotely amusing.
My advise to you would be to quit screwing around with ***boat at this point.
Not to mention the members you defrauded.Go Rex go:D :D

Biglue
09-12-2007, 05:20 PM
The interior was thrashed. So there would be new interior would'nt there?. Tell me. What was the CF#s and what is the HIN#'s. Can we see this as well as the pic's?. Plus I will add the trailer is not the same trailer either.
Is it just me or does this post somewhat making you think that the boat is not in the lake anymore? He was real quick to use what he would call common sense by explaining the damage to the interior....perhaps water damage? :idea:
And having your daughter call someone to handle your shit? What new breed of punk ass are you? What a tool.

thatguy
09-12-2007, 05:22 PM
This guy is old enough to have a daughter? I would guess him to be about 15 or so.
Tommy

topless
09-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Well look at me trying to find my boat!!!!
http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01428/87/24/1428934278_l.jpg

topless
09-12-2007, 05:26 PM
This guy is old enough to have a daughter? I would guess him to be about 15 or so.
TommyWell he does act like it.:eek:

RitcheyRch
09-12-2007, 05:27 PM
You could have PM'ed me asking for my address to refund the money. I dont think you had any intentions on returning any of the money. You have had numerous chances at doing so and failed each time.

Jetaholic
09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Does it look like this?
http://a292.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_6a2ceb8b48e98b16749a9727a1fc9c43.jpg

RitcheyRch
09-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Nice boat to be fish habitat.

HM
09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
So, let me get this straight. John comes on here for the umpteenth time claiming NOT to be Later and of course gets flushed out as usual because his moronic nature has no limitations. Then, wants everyone to think that he wants to refund the money and can't figure out why no one will take him serious? Earth to John Case....you are a dumb ass.
It is a good thing that your mother is already dead because she would be cutting her wrists by and burning her eyes out with an acetylene torch by now knowing that she gave birth to quite possibly the stupidest man alive.
So, John, you still spending all your money on meth and failing to put a roof over the head of your family? Can't quite figure out that definition of what it means to be a man and a husband and a father? Perhaps you can check your daughter into the hospital again under an alias so you can get out of paying that bill. But next time, dumb ass, don't use you wife's maiden name...they are a little smarter than that. Also, I came across a guy that worked construction with you in your early 20's who said you had a meth/speed problem back then as well and you got fired from the same job several times. I guess you prove that stupid is as stupid does. Just because you got a new phone line in your wifes name at your in-laws house doesn't mean you don't live there. Having an unlisted number only stops morons like you from figuring out the location of the phone. It must truly be embarrassing for everyone that is associated with you to be seen with you. You know, all the pointing and mumbling of "dumbass's wife" or "dumbass's daughter" or those of the parents of the dumb bitch that married that dumb ass. God must be punishing them for a prior life.
Do you have any idea of how much of a stupid fukking moron you are? When you were born, the doctor slapped your mother. They broke the mold, then killed the mold maker. Everyone had hoped you'd just end up in prison for life, but then they didn't realize you were actually too stupid to be a real criminal.
But, other than that....I have no opinion about this. :D

topless
09-12-2007, 08:48 PM
So, let me get this straight. John comes on here for the umpteenth time claiming NOT to be Later and of course gets flushed out as usual because his moronic nature has no limitations. Then, wants everyone to think that he wants to refund the money and can't figure out why no one will take him serious? Earth to John Case....you are a dumb ass.
It is a good thing that your mother is already dead because she would be cutting her wrists by and burning her eyes out with an acetylene torch by now knowing that she gave birth to quite possibly the stupidest man alive.
So, John, you still spending all your money on meth and failing to put a roof over the head of your family? Can't quite figure out that definition of what it means to be a man and a husband and a father? Perhaps you can check your daughter into the hospital again under an alias so you can get out of paying that bill. But next time, dumb ass, don't use you wife's maiden name...they are a little smarter than that. Also, I came across a guy that worked construction with you in your early 20's who said you had a meth/speed problem back then as well and you got fired from the same job several times. I guess you prove that stupid is as stupid does. Just because you got a new phone line in your wifes name at your in-laws house doesn't mean you don't live there. Having an unlisted number only stops morons like you from figuring out the location of the phone. It must truly be embarrassing for everyone that is associated with you to be seen with you. You know, all the pointing and mumbling of "dumbass's wife" or "dumbass's daughter" or those of the parents of the dumb bitch that married that dumb ass. God must be punishing them for a prior life.
Do you have any idea of how much of a stupid fukking moron you are? When you were born, the doctor slapped your mother. They broke the mold, then killed the mold maker. Everyone had hoped you'd just end up in prison for life, but then they didn't realize you were actually too stupid to be a real criminal.
But, other than that....I have no opinion about this. :DLOL, nuff said but according to asslick, I'm the one causing the drama. I be thinking someone here needs a reality check.

HM
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
LOL, nuff said but according to asslick, I'm the one causing the drama. I be thinking someone here needs a reality check.
Almost...
I am still laughing that John is still running with the conspiracy theory that Lake Piru was out to get his piece shit jet boat. John of course has no limitation to his stupidity or ignorance and doesn't realize he legally abandoned his boat according to maritime law. So, even IF someone did recover the boat, he could never claim ownership to it again. But again, this was at tops an $8,000 boat? Cost of $4,000 to recover. Then, to refurbish and rebuild a SUNK boat so that they could sell it for a loss? As I said...what a complete fukking dumb ass. And the whole "This is not the first time Lake Piru has done this..." bullshit. I don't doubt some other loser sunk his boat and couldn't recover it and also abandoned it. Lake Piru only puts up with these loser fuk tards before they take matters into their own hands. Only, John's boat is still at the bottom. His For Sale "angle" is him feebly trying to find out who has his boat. Every time I think I see the depths of this retards stupidity, he pops up to set a new record. The best part of this guy was left on the sidewalk by the guy who raped John's mom.
Again, other than that, I have no opinion. :D

Thorsinc
09-12-2007, 09:40 PM
HolyMoly - you had me at… “Lets get this straight”

topless
09-13-2007, 04:08 AM
Almost...
I am still laughing that John is still running with the conspiracy theory that Lake Piru was out to get his piece shit jet boat. John of course has no limitation to his stupidity or ignorance and doesn't realize he legally abandoned his boat according to maritime law. So, even IF someone did recover the boat, he could never claim ownership to it again. But again, this was at tops an $8,000 boat? Cost of $4,000 to recover. Then, to refurbish and rebuild a SUNK boat so that they could sell it for a loss? As I said...what a complete fukking dumb ass. And the whole "This is not the first time Lake Piru has done this..." bullshit. I don't doubt some other loser sunk his boat and couldn't recover it and also abandoned it. Lake Piru only puts up with these loser fuk tards before they take matters into their own hands. Only, John's boat is still at the bottom. His For Sale "angle" is him feebly trying to find out who has his boat. Every time I think I see the depths of this retards stupidity, he pops up to set a new record. The best part of this guy was left on the sidewalk by the guy who raped John's mom.
Again, other than that, I have no opinion. :DI did call him again last night and he answered. I told him who I was and said" kill kill kill ha ha ha in a whisper so it would sound like a scary movie.

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 05:39 AM
All the pieces are falling into place.....
Address, phone number, PICTURE and the Bashomatic 5000. I think I need to drive to the valley on Monday. Anyone up for Car Pooling?

RitcheyRch
09-13-2007, 05:40 AM
If he truly wanted to refund everyones money he knows where we are and how to get in contact with us. What a true moron.

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 05:46 AM
If he truly wanted to refund everyones money he knows where we are and how to get in contact with us. What a true moron.
Should I pick you up around 8:00?:D

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 05:54 AM
Hey Rich,
I work basically within walking distance of Later. If you want i will be more than happy to send a runner up to his work and pick up your refund. Better yet maybe he should just put it in a envelope and leave it the front desk because i don't think i want to submit anyone to have to deal with him. I could try to get it today or Friday. Let me know if this works for you. Or maybe i should asked if this will work for John.
You could have PM'ed me asking for my address to refund the money. I dont think you had any intentions on returning any of the money. You have had numerous chances at doing so and failed each time.

thatguy
09-13-2007, 05:55 AM
I hate it when you hold back, HM. Quit sugarcoating and just say what you mean!! :D :D :D
Tommy

thatguy
09-13-2007, 05:57 AM
It seems that the "refund" part is expired. I believe "collections" would be the proper terminology. :)
Tommy

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Hey Rich,
I work basically within walking distance of Later. If you want i will be more than happy to send a runner up to his work and pick up your refund. Better yet maybe he should just put it in a envelope and leave it the front desk because i don't think i want to submit anyone to have to deal with him. I could try to get it today or Friday. Let me know if this works for you. Or maybe i should asked if this will work for John.
If you would like to collect my $100.00, please do. I would be happy if it were then donated to the Wounded Warrior Project (http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/). I don't think John wants me anywhere near him at this point.

Thorsinc
09-13-2007, 06:12 AM
I did call him again last night and he answered. I told him who I was and said" kill kill kill ha ha ha in a whisper so it would sound like a scary movie.
Topless,
Did you call him at 818-368-1960 or did you call him at work at 818-842-8346 ext 120? Have you tried his e-mail johncase@chace.com
Chace Productions
201 S. Victory Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502
Telephone: (818) 842-8346
Toll-Free (800) 842-8346
Fax: (818) 842-8353
www.chace.com
President
Bob Heiber
General Manager
James Eccles
If he still works at that location then that means he has held a job for over a year? No way

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 06:16 AM
If you would like to collect my $100.00, please do. I would be happy if it were then donated to the Wounded Warrior Project (http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/). I don't think John wants me anywhere near him at this point.
I don't have a problem with picking up everyones and mailing them out.
I would rather send your refunds(collections) straight to who it should go.
But lets wait to see how this will work out with Rich and John before i get into everyone elses collections. Then whoever is owed can PM me their addresses and i will do my best to get them for you guys.
Mike

topless
09-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Topless,
Did you call him at 818-368-1960 or did you call him at work at 818-842-8346 ext 120? Have you tried his e-mail johncase@chace.com
Chace Productions
201 S. Victory Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502
Telephone: (818) 842-8346
Toll-Free (800) 842-8346
Fax: (818) 842-8353
www.chace.com
President
Bob Heiber
General Manager
James Eccles
If he still works at that location then that means he has held a job for over a year? No way
I called his work a couple times and he is never there but reached him at home when he was looking for his stolen boat. I told him that it was at the bottom of lake Piru. He had his daughter call me back and tell me to fock off. Then he called and said more crap that made me laugh. I called him last night but blocked my number. .................................................. .................................................. ................
Hi later, I know you're lurking and my neighbor has your boat. It's starting to look really good by the way.:D

topless
09-13-2007, 07:55 AM
But lets wait to see how this will work out with Rich and John before i get into everyone elses collections. Then whoever is owed can PM me their addresses and i will do my best to get them for you guys.
MikeME ME ME I want to come with you and laugh at the retard.

HM
09-13-2007, 08:01 AM
I hate it when you hold back, HM. Quit sugarcoating and just say what you mean!! :D :D :D
Tommy
You know I have been working real hard at being subtle. :D

topless
09-13-2007, 08:03 AM
You know I have been working real hard at being subtle. :DWanna make a road trip to see our buddy?:idea:

HM
09-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Wanna make a road trip to see our buddy?:idea:
You know I love road trips with you. Caesar salad lunch? :devil:
Actually, I am leaving for the river in a couple hours....and I so wanted to go see the words most moronic fuktard!!! Take pictures!!!!

RitcheyRch
09-13-2007, 08:59 AM
I have no problem with someone going to collect the money owed to many of us on here. My only concern would be that this nut job might call the cops.
I would donate the money to someone that could actually use it.
Should I pick you up around 8:00?:D
Hey Rich,
Good point and didnt think of that.
It seems that the "refund" part is expired. I believe "collections" would be the proper terminology. :)
Tommy
I would also like to donate to the same fund.
Would be worried that this nut job might call the cops if someone indeed showed up at his place of employment.
Mike

HM
09-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Mr. C. I authorize you to pick up my money, with is $295. I had previously authorized WYRD to pick it up, but since John Case is just a full of shit fuktard who had no intention of giving the money back, he didn't respond to WYRD.
I am sure all of the people who have donated would gladly let you pick up the money. None of us really care about the actual $$. This whole deal is about this dip shit coming into our own backyard and not leaving. LakesOnly supposedly knows this guy, but has been mysteriously silent since John's fake fund raiser blew up in his face.
I for one would be willing to donate the money to ***boat so they can do something about the apple IIe server they are using to run this site. :D

HM
09-13-2007, 09:27 AM
So now John Case has been banned for the ???? time from ***boat. But, we are the trouble makers while never being banned. Although MDJ (Mother Den Jason) did threaten me with a vacation the other day because of an alleged Rick Rolling. :D

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 09:31 AM
John, Later, Sold,
Looks like one last chance to set things straight. When you have the time, sit down make out 3 checks (so far). If you don't have their full names please send a PM and get it. Then you can let me know when they are at the front desk and i will send a runner over to pick them up. Then i will make sure they get to the correct person.
OGShocker = $100.00
HolyMoly = $295.00
RitcheyRch = ??? (you know how much)
Anybody else while I'm at it?

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 09:34 AM
maybe we could have the ban lifted for just a short time so we can see if he is willing to let me know your money awaits at the front desk:D
So now John Case has been banned for the ???? time from ***boat. But, we are the trouble makers while never being banned. Although MDJ (Mother Den Jason) did threaten me with a vacation the other day because of an alleged Rick Rolling. :D

HM
09-13-2007, 09:38 AM
John, Later, Sold,
Looks like one last chance to set things straight. When you have the time, sit down make out 3 checks (so far). If you don't have their full names please send a PM and get it. Then you can let me know when they are at the front desk and i will send a runner over to pick them up. Then i will make sure they get to the correct person.
OGShocker = $100.00
HolyMoly = $295.00
RitcheyRch = ??? (you know how much)
OGShocker: $300
Thorsinc: $300
HolyMoly (Frank Alley): $295
RitheyRch: $20
Just so you know Mr. C. I talked to John on several occasions. He has my work number, my cell phone, my e-mail and my work address. He is as serious about his as he is about getting off of meth.

topless
09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
maybe we could have the ban lifted for just a short time so we can see if he is willing to let me know your money awaits at the front desk:D
Don't worry, he'll be back. He always comes back.:idea:

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 09:46 AM
If it's $300.00 that's fine but he said $100.00 earlier.
If you would like to collect my $100.00, please do. .
Hopefully by not having him try and figure out how to put a stamp on an envelope this will help him out:D
We will see i guess, it's worth a try.
Just so you know Mr. C. I talked to John on several occasions. He has my work number, my cell phone, my e-mail and my work address. He is as serious about his as he is about getting off of meth.

RitcheyRch
09-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Correction, I sent him $60

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 10:09 AM
John, Later, Sold,
Looks like one last chance to set things straight. When you have the time, sit down make out 4 checks (so far). If you don't have their full names please send a PM and get it. Then you can let me know when they are at the front desk and i will send a runner over to pick them up. Then i will make sure they get to the correct person.
OGShocker = $100.00
Thorsinc = $300.00
HolyMoly = $295.00
RitcheyRch = $60.00

HM
09-13-2007, 10:24 AM
If it's $300.00 that's fine but he said $100.00 earlier.
I saw that, but there were 3 of us in the $300 range, and I thought OG was one of them.
Sorry Ritchey about the $20....I had no idea you have him $60. He also had told me he paid you.
Good luck to you Mr. C. I can give you John's contact if you would like to be proactive on this. If you can bring a close, then cool. But, most of us have been there done that so many times now that we are just cynics of anything this waste of a human life has to say. I was actually on his side a couple times attempting to help him do the right thing but his fuktard potential is too large for him to ever have a chance of doing something right.

Mr. C
09-13-2007, 10:32 AM
No worries, OG will let me know which is correct (not that it matters i bet).
I don't need anymore info as of now, not planning on tracking down or like that. I was kind of slow this morning and thought maybe he would try and do right. I know i know, what the F was i thinking.
Anyway, have a good time at the river:( BASTARD:D
I saw that, but there were 3 of us in the $300 range, and I thought OG was one of them.
Sorry Ritchey about the $20....I had no idea you have him $60. He also had told me he paid you.
Good luck to you Mr. C. I can give you John's contact if you would like to be proactive on this. If you can bring a close, then cool. But, most of us have been there done that so many times now that we are just cynics of anything this waste of a human life has to say. I was actually on his side a couple times attempting to help him do the right thing but his fuktard potential is too large for him to ever have a chance of doing something right.

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 10:45 AM
No worries, OG will let me know which is correct (not that it matters i bet).
I don't need anymore info as of now, not planning on tracking down or like that. I was kind of slow this morning and thought maybe he would try and do right. I know i know, what the F was i thinking.
I sent him a one hundred dollar bill.

HM
09-13-2007, 10:49 AM
I sent him a one hundred dollar bill.
Who was the other $300 from? I don't want to read the sunk the boat thread(again)!

HM
09-13-2007, 11:01 AM
The bad news is I have a super nasty ear infection and my left ear is completely clogged and feels like I am being stabbed in the brain. Probably how John Case feels everyday, if he had a brain. :D

topless
09-13-2007, 11:11 AM
What I want to know is why does he think I'm the one causing all this hatred and drama? I only have 2 screen names.:jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
09-13-2007, 11:25 AM
No worries about the mistake. He made numerous promises of refunding me the money but never did.
Bet Later doesnt show up for work tomorrow.
Was it Froggy?
Who was the other $300 from? I don't want to read the sunk the boat thread(again)!

topless
09-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I know he got at least $1000.00 from 2 members combined but they want to stay out of the drama so they pretty much wrote it off. Of course later will never admit it.

HM
09-13-2007, 01:57 PM
No worries about the mistake. He made numerous promises of refunding me the money but never did.
Bet Later doesnt show up for work tomorrow.
Was it Froggy?
Not Froggy. When I remember, I will be "Duh...I just pulled a later."
:D

RitcheyRch
09-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Thought was him.
Not Froggy. When I remember, I will be "Duh...I just pulled a later."
:D

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Coward..:D
I don't know who gave him $300.00