PDA

View Full Version : pump and impellor work

brazosriver
02-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Can anyone tell me who does good pump and impellor work in the dallas ft. worth area..thanks gb

Squirtin Thunder
02-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Gary Snow !!! :cool:

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Send your stuff to Timinator in AZ, he will treat you right

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't know if anyone in DFW metro does (I would think so tho) but 5 hrs north of ya just W of Wichita Ks, :
http://hi-techperformance.com/
Duane has 30+ years in building & racing jets and knows his stuff. He is also a great guy to deal with.
Timinator may be just fine too, as his 1/2-brother, 15 times removed (the troll above) claims. I do not have first hand knowledge of his skills so I cannot say good or bad there.

Rondane
02-24-2006, 07:33 PM
I don't know if anyone in DFW metro does (I would think so tho) but 5 hrs north of ya just W of Wichita Ks, :
http://donspumpservice.com/
Duane has 30+ years in building & racing jets and knows his stuff. He is also a great guy to deal with.
hey smokin....do you work for your pump shop too? I was just curious as he asked for a pump shop in the dallas area no? Geez if he travels another 10 hours on top of that...he can go to dons pump service in columbus. :rolleyes: i gonna call don shortly and ask him for a prop tip for my post here. :)
why wouldnt you recommend gary snow instead? I just dont get it :confused:

steelcomp
02-24-2006, 08:04 PM
hey smokin....do you work for your pump shop too? I was just curious as he asked for a pump shop in the dallas area no? Geez if he travels another 10 hours on top of that...he can go to dons pump service in columbus. :rolleyes: i gonna call don shortly and ask him for a prop tip for my post here. :)
Another quality post by the gnat. At least you're honest...you really don't get it, do you. :p

Ken F
02-24-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey Rogain ever hear of this new invovation called a freight company?
Originally Posted by Rondane
Geez if he travels another 10 hours on top of that......

sdba069
02-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Now this is funny....... A guy that goes by Brazos River asks where in the DFW area he can get pump work done. Does anyone here know where Performance Marine is located? How about 45 miles south of downtown Ft. Worth, right on the Brazos River? Damn BR, what do I need to do? And by the way, thanks Jim.

Taylorman
02-25-2006, 06:21 AM
Now this is funny....... A guy that goes by Brazos River asks where in the DFW area he can get pump work done. Does anyone here know where Performance Marine is located? How about 45 miles south of downtown Ft. Worth, right on the Brazos River? Damn BR, what do I need to do? And by the way, thanks Jim.
Good point, you can almost hit your shop with a roostertail from the river. Hey Gary, hows the head? Greg told me about you last night?
Your a troll.
Your a troll.

Rondane
02-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Hey Rogain ever hear of this new invovation called a freight company?
now were gonna start with the "rogaine" shit again eh? Are you related to mr. know it all steelcomp? Insults of a guys name and livelyhood...boy thats class! Surprised he's not here saying "ship it out west to to my shop" What does a freight company have to do with this guys question assface?? As SDBA said, he's 45 MILES away...would you get compensated if he sent it up to kansas too? Stick to the post at hand you jerk! Very simple! Beginning to think this board is a compilation of kickbacks and PM's to get tho the real nitty gritty. :rolleyes:
Your a troll, bla bla bla
i'm sorry, did you ANSWER the guys QUESTION first (if at all) or did I??? Another goof. Actually credit should be givin to mr. ST, he was right on it. Gives him a little room to breath and SPAM his stuff. Of course he's probably in the PM's shortly after. :idea:

sdba069
02-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey Taylorman............. Everything's cool. I thought I was having problems, but Tammy said no, I'm just old. I used to really hate seeing conflicts on here. Now I'm getting to where I want to stir em up.

Konabud
02-25-2006, 08:17 AM
MAN can't a guy ask a question on this forum anymore without it turning into a shitstorm. Might as well ask in Benchracers. At least there you can get called a faggot at the same time. Used to be you could get an answer to a question without a bunch of crap! If you don't know where you can get impeller work in the dallas ft. worth area then SHUT THE FOCK UP!!! Sorry but it's just starting to get really old.

Greaser
02-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Gary Snow !!! :cool:
I hear he comes highly recomended. LOL
Brazos River, Performance Marine will be able to fix you up. Garry Snow is a stand up guy, who knows his stuff.
Hey Garry, your not old, your "aged" LOL

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-25-2006, 08:41 AM
I need popcorn:D

GTBOATS
02-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Can anyone tell me who does good pump and impellor work in the dallas ft. worth area..thanks gb
I THINK WE DO VERY GOOD PUMP AND IMPELLER WORK. I HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE 1968 AND LEARNED HOW WITH THE HELP OF A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE OLD BERKELY PUMP PEOPLE. IF I CAN HELP YOU GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL ME AT BOSTROMD2AOL.COM OR 707 864 1924

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-25-2006, 09:24 AM
I think you and ROGAIN are butt buddies because all of your responses suck ass....... :rolleyes:

steelcomp
02-25-2006, 09:37 AM
now were gonna start with the "rogaine" shit again eh? Are you related to mr. know it all steelcomp? Insults of a guys name and livelyhood...boy thats class! Surprised he's not here saying "ship it out west to to my shop" What does a freight company have to do with this guys question assface?? As SDBA said, he's 45 MILES away...would you get compensated if he sent it up to kansas too? Stick to the post at hand you jerk! Very simple! Beginning to think this board is a compilation of kickbacks and PM's to get tho the real nitty gritty. :rolleyes:
i'm sorry, did you ANSWER the guys QUESTION first (if at all) or did I??? Another goof. Actually credit should be givin to mr. ST, he was right on it. Gives him a little room to breath and SPAM his stuff. Of course he's probably in the PM's shortly after. :idea:
Another quality post full of technical genius!! Such a fine vocabulary, and, look, not one insult in his entire post! :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-25-2006, 01:23 PM
I am deeply sorry I dissapointed you Mr dane by the fact that I haven't compiled a complete listing of all jet drive reuilders in CONUS (that's the CONtiguous US ("lower 48" states) cross referenced by location and years of work, sub-referenced by shop size, employee count, numbers of patents held, and percentage of satisfied customers. I'll get on it right away (soon as pigs fly). :skull:
No, I do not happen to work at Hi-Tech, I build airplanes for a living. Who's Gary Snow? Never heard of him. If he runs a jet-pump shop near DFW metro, I'm sure he does fine work. Seems Squirting Thunder knows him, I'll defer to him any questions about Mr Snow. Beyond that, you've just impressed me as much as Donut boy, screw off. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-25-2006, 02:49 PM
I am deeply sorry I dissapointed you Mr dane by the fact that I haven't compiled a complete listing of all jet drive reuilders in CONUS (that's the CONtiguous US ("lower 48" states) cross referenced by location and years of work, sub-referenced by shop size, employee count, numbers of patents held, and percentage of satisfied customers. I'll get on it right away (soon as pigs fly). :skull:
No, I do not happen to work at Hi-Tech, I build airplanes for a living. Who's Gary Snow? Never heard of him. If he runs a jet-pump shop near DFW metro, I'm sure he does fine work. Seems Squirting Thunder knows him, I'll defer to him any questions about Mr Snow. Beyond that, you've just impressed me as much as Donut boy, screw off. :rolleyes:
Dammit get it right! ITs Rogaine or stroked by a great dane :) :) :)

txboatnut
02-25-2006, 03:45 PM
brazos,
I had mine done by a guy over by eagle mountian lake off of boat club road. He does rigging etc for eliminator. Have not had any problems after 3 years. If I had known about Mr. Snow I might have used him based on what I read about him several places.

Taylorman
02-25-2006, 03:49 PM
No i did not answer the question because ST answered it for me. You know, you and dognut boy sure have come out the gate swinging. 45 posts and everyone on the boards hate you two already. Say something useful or STF up.

BigBlockBaja
02-25-2006, 03:59 PM
MAN can't a guy ask a question on this forum anymore without it turning into a shitstorm. Might as well ask in Benchracers. At least there you can get called a faggot at the same time. Used to be you could get an answer to a question without a bunch of crap! If you don't know where you can get impeller work in the dallas ft. worth area then SHUT THE FOCK UP!!! Sorry but it's just starting to get really old.
Up Next, "Just Jets" on Jerry Springer...
:crossx:

Rondane
02-26-2006, 05:25 AM
No i did not answer the question because ST answered it for me. You know, you and dognut boy sure have come out the gate swinging. 45 posts and everyone on the boards hate you two already. Say something useful or STF up.
And what part in your post is "useful"?? Your a troll....ummm GOOD ONE! . What does that make everyone else then?? SPAMMERS??? I know your 2200 posts are just FULL of quality and INFORMATION huh? I just wanted to know when you have a well known pump builder who frequents the boards here like SDBA who IS RIGHT IN THE GUYS BACKYARD, why you would mention someone FIVE HOURS away?? I just dont get it. Are there freebies around here for shop spam? Dude let me know please! I could always use the extra money. I mean the polesmokinlowrider even has the balls to say "duh....who gary snow"??? Maybe you should look into it sometime polesmokin...i mean how stupid was that one? I want that guy building me a Lear jet real soon! If you want to be a hater to a guy tellin it like it really is....thats fine by me. :D

jdf
02-26-2006, 05:51 AM
this guy has been in the snow to long .....
snowman you are old you old fart cause i have known you a long time

sdba069
02-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Hey David......... that's a fact.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Dammit get it right! ITs Rogaine or stroked by a great dane :) :) :)
Sorry 396 .... "Rogaine" .... gotcha. I'll get it right eventually. :argue: :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-26-2006, 01:20 PM
And what part in your post is "useful"?? Your a troll....ummm GOOD ONE! . What does that make everyone else then?? SPAMMERS??? I know your 2200 posts are just FULL of quality and INFORMATION huh? I just wanted to know when you have a well known pump builder who frequents the boards here like SDBA who IS RIGHT IN THE GUYS BACKYARD, why you would mention someone FIVE HOURS away?? I just dont get it. Are there freebies around here for shop spam? Dude let me know please! I could always use the extra money. I mean the polesmokinlowrider even has the balls to say "duh....who gary snow"??? Maybe you should look into it sometime polesmokin...i mean how stupid was that one? I want that guy building me a Lear jet real soon! If you want to be a hater to a guy tellin it like it really is....thats fine by me. :D
Lotsa genious in that rant too Rogaine, congrats. Lessee .. since I have never lived in the Dallas area, have never hung out Jet Boating in the Dallas area, never known anyone before recently who even own's a boat of any sort in the Dallas area, and I do not make it a habit to troll the DFW metro area phone books looking for people I don't know to call, then I would expect I would not know Gary Snow.
Lesse, what was your recomendation: he can go to dons pump service in columbus. OHIO? Yep, nice call there.
Now, in the unlikely event I ever decide to move to Dallas, I have managed to learn something, a concept obviously missed by one so blessed with geniousness as yourself Rogaine. Now, go back to the great dane. :crossx:

Rondane
02-26-2006, 05:20 PM
get your hooked on phonics material out smokinpolerider and read my post C A R E F U L L Y..... the dons hint was poking fun at your dumbass post about the shop spam. Now read the last part....then...maybe then you'll understand son. It's an honest question that deserved an honest answer. Nothing more...nothing less. All you could come up with is "duh...who gary snow?".
Next thread please. :)

SmokinLowriderSS
02-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Then go find another thread. All you've done here for 2 days is look like a ranting idiot who is full of his holier-than-thou self.

FILUCKY
02-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Garry Snow is a great guy to work with and he's been building jetboats from about the time i was born. Damn his old! But thats good for his customers. :)

sdba069
02-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Thanks Dallas.......... I resemble that remark.

Taylorman
02-27-2006, 05:09 AM
Did you ever once think that maybe smokinlowrider was suggesting his pump builder. Maybe he has had good expriences with other builders and wanted to suggest them. You must have a small brain if you can't see that.

brazosriver
02-27-2006, 12:41 PM
I will look him up at performance marine or I heard there is a good pump shop in pennsylvania i could drop by. LOL..thanks, again br

Greaser
02-27-2006, 01:14 PM
I will look him up at performance marine or I heard there is a good pump shop in pennsylvania i could drop by. LOL..thanks, again br
Hey BR, You wont be disappointed.
Hey Garry, do we get our kick back for this one? LOL

wright27
02-27-2006, 02:17 PM
get your hooked on phonics material out smokinpolerider and read my post C A R E F U L L Y..... the dons hint was poking fun at your dumbass post about the shop spam. Now read the last part....then...maybe then you'll understand son. It's an honest question that deserved an honest answer. Nothing more...nothing less. All you could come up with is "duh...who gary snow?".
Next thread please. :)
Rondane, does everyone who lives in Ohio talk as much shit as you?

Jet Hydro
02-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Here`s my SPAM
Go To DUANE at HI-TechPerformace :crossx:
I to this day have not found any other person that I`d let work on my pump. :argue:
Let the shit begain, I`m waiting :220v: :cry: :yuk: :rolleyes: :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey BR, I'm sure Snow'll take good care of ya. It's great to have a good shop local to ya.
WTF JetHydro, do you WORK for Hi-Tech? Do you get a kickback or sumptin for selling him business? Nothin but spam in this thread, NUTHIN'. :D :D :D
Was that the right shyte slung JH? :idea:

Jet Hydro
02-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Nope, I don't work there but I do get some awesome work out of that shop and wouldn't take my stuff to anyone else. He`s proven himself to me many times. He`s a NO Bull Shitter when it comes to working on the business end of the Jet Hydro. I can do the work myself but when it comes time to work on the hydro I leave it to the pro`s!
Gary Snow is a good man and I`m sure he does great work. Each builder has their own tricks just like motor builders. And I`m gonna STFU before I stick my foot in my mouth like always....lmao :220v: