PDA

View Full Version : Medical Reasons Force Sale

NoWorries
09-06-2007, 08:11 PM
All right Hot Boaters I need some help out here in Real Estate Land. My mother and father have to sell their house here in Havasu because my mother broke her tibia in two spots and completely shattered the lower three inches in her fibia. Sob story later she has 13 screws and two plates in her leg. Her paychecks stop in three weeks and they still have their house in Phoenix to worry about. It comps and appraises at $315k we have it listed at $299,999. I am a licensed real estate agent and have it on the MLS ourt here (see link below). If you are interested and have a favorite agent call them up and let them know about the house and yes I am offering a 3% commission. If you call me direct then you can have the house for $292,000 which is what they owe on the house, this happens because I am not collecting a commision. It backs to the desert on the south side with great views from the backyard and the viewing deck. 60' deep garage with 8' doors. I've had my Suburban, 88 Elimantor Daytona, 71 chevelle ,and a Nissan Murrano in the garage, don't let the two car door full you. The 42" HD plasma with a built in 7.1 surround sound stays along with the washer dryer, and refrig. Check out the two links below and see if someone out there is interested, thanks for anything and everything.
MLS listing (http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/a001gA4915.html)
Virtual Tour
(http://ryanottosen.point2agent.com/Listing/VirtualTour.aspx?ListingID=1259368)

Hardly Satisfied
09-07-2007, 09:44 PM
very nice house

NoWorries
09-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks, I would appreciate if you would keep it in mind if you know of anyone.

NoWorries
09-11-2007, 08:15 AM
I have gotten a few PM's on the house and I want to thank everyone for looking at the house. I really need this thing gone so it doesn't go into foreclosure on my parents, thanks again.:)

NoWorries
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Just a BUMP:)

NoWorries
09-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Just a BUMP:)

Invisible Sun
09-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Wow, nice houses are starting to go for cheap! Wish I could talk the wife into it.

TCHB
09-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Bump for a nice guy helping parents.

H2O
09-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Any pics of the view?

NoWorries
09-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Bump for a nice guy helping parents.
Thanks I appreciate that :D
H20: I will get you some shots of the views. I was on a time crunch when I got the other ones. I will have them by tomorrow I am going to get some during the daylight and then one of our bitchin Havasu sunsets. Thanks for some interest.
Invisible Sun: Thanks the house is in the perfect location, quiet, cul de sac and next to the desert. It was my house originally and I hate to see it go the area is just perfect. I have it listed cheap not because of the market but because they are making any money on it. It is what they owe plus a three present commission if another agent brings a buyer. If you get the wife talked into there is no commission so you can have it for $290k. Had an appraiser do an unofficial appraisal on it and it came int between $310-315k.
If you guys could pass the word I sure would appreciate it. Don't forget the 42" HD Plasma with the 7.1 surround system stays. It's not some silly surround either all 8" Klipsch built in speaker with a 12" sub. I was watching the AC/DC live DVD and blew two wine glasses out of the wine crack when I lived there. Thanks again for all your help :)

Havasu1
09-13-2007, 09:36 AM
really nice place! good buy out there for someone.

Invisible Sun
09-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Any pics of the view?
I'd like to see them as well.

NoWorries
09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
I'd like to see them as well.
No worries guys as soon as I get the photos uploaded this will be the first place they go. Believe me it really isn't a peak a boo view. Now it's not as good as the refuge but you are are at the edge of town looking down over the city and lake. Should be up by the weekends end.;)

Bella
09-14-2007, 01:10 PM
any info on the house in PHX? i am looking for one there.
Brett

NoWorries
09-14-2007, 04:57 PM
any info on the house in PHX? i am looking for one there.
Brett
Brett,
The house is a 3200 square foot house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms spread out over two stories. It has a family and living room, huge kitchen with tile throughout except for the bedrooms. The address is 1223 W Waltann Ln which is approximately 5 miles from I-17 and 19th ave just behind Turf Paradise Horse Track, and no you can't smell or hear the track :D They have it priced approximately 7% under market value and just had a three day open house dropping the price to $450,000 from $480,000 which might not seem like much but they started at $580,000. With a Realtor as a soon I told them not to mess around price it to move and lets get it done. I don't have that one listed so I can't help drop commission on that one but I will try and get their Realtor info and see what he can do, or if you are seriously interested then I can PM you with some other ideas :D
Phoenix House (http://russlyon.com/content/PropertyDetail.asp?listingNumber=A2804026)
I got to tell you they REALLY want to sell the house in Phoenix, they are trying to stay in Havasu to be around the grandkids. Thanks for your interest and I hope you like it.:)