PDA

View Full Version : Atk High Performance Engines Website

NOTALENT
09-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Check out the new website we just finished. WWW.HIGHPERFORMANCEENGINES.COM
Let me know what you think.
Check it out if you need anything thats my # and extension on the site. If you know me or refer someone I will hook you or them up on cost. High performance engines stage 1-3. We are the only company in the industry offering a 2 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty on our full blown race engines.....imagine that!? We can build anything you want, built by a name you can trust. We are untouchable right now and have been awarded engine remanufacturer of the year.......where else would you want to buy an engine?
Keep an eye out for TRUCKS tv show on Spike TV. We have our 3rd episode coming up and they have been replaying the previous 2 of our HAULIN S10 with a blown 355 small block 650+HP. We will be dragging it in the next couple weeks. Then they want us to build a 1000+ horsepower engine for the truck. Apperantly Spike TV's ratings for auto shows have never been as high as they have been during our last 2 appearances and the ratings drop after its over........YEAH!

superdave013
09-07-2007, 03:42 PM
build any thing I want with a 2 year warrenty or just the stuff that's listed?
Web site looks nice.

NOTALENT
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
ANYTHING!:eek:
Our builder "Mark Johnson" who came from Reher Morrison stands behind what he does and is one of the best in the industry. Since we launched this just over 4 months ago we have sold about 350 HP Stage 1-3 engines. Only 2 have came back and they were due to installer error. The customers paid us to fix them and were 100% satasfied.
We all asked WTF when he told us he would back them and now it is. You buy these stage 3's to race and we know your going to when you get it. Your spending the money for the best and thats what you deserve. If you look on some of the stage 3's we have listed they have the 2 year warranty. Im working on a customer request form right now so we can build per customer spec as well via the net. Which will carry the same warranty.:) Granted its not going to cover stupidity like running her dry or something...but if that occurs we will work with you on it.
Marine Race engines as of now are still 1 Year, but were working on that....

atomickitn
09-07-2007, 04:02 PM
wow cool :)

NOTALENT
09-07-2007, 04:05 PM
wow cool :)
Were trying to break into the Marine industry in big ways as well bobby....if you need something, let me know. ;) I can work with you a bit since we want to take it all by storm:D Any updates on the new 32??

superdave013
09-07-2007, 04:34 PM
ANYTHING!:eek:
Our builder "Mark Johnson" who came from Reher Morrison stands behind what he does and is one of the best in the industry. Since we launched this just over 4 months ago we have sold about 350 HP Stage 1-3 engines. Only 2 have came back and they were due to installer error. The customers paid us to fix them and were 100% satasfied.
We all asked WTF when he told us he would back them and now it is. You buy these stage 3's to race and we know your going to when you get it. Your spending the money for the best and thats what you deserve. If you look on some of the stage 3's we have listed they have the 2 year warranty. Im working on a customer request form right now so we can build per customer spec as well via the net. Which will carry the same warranty.:) Granted its not going to cover stupidity like running her dry or something...but if that occurs we will work with you on it.
Marine Race engines as of now are still 1 Year, but were working on that....
non of the ones listed on you site would work for what I have in mind. Looking for a blown alky deal for a flatbottom circle boat. It will have to have enough oats to get around the K5. :jawdrop:
:D

superdave013
09-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Were trying to break into the Marine industry in big ways as well bobby....if you need something, let me know. ;) I can work with you a bit since we want to take it all by storm:D Any updates on the new 32??
any intrest in sponsering a boat for the next parker 300?

NOTALENT
09-07-2007, 04:38 PM
any intrest in sponsering a boat for the next parker 300?
When is it? I will talk to him on monday. PM me with what your looking for.

NOTALENT
09-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Bumpski.

NOTALENT
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Ttt

Slider
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
I had an ATK motor installed in my truck. Had to replaced three times. POS

NOTALENT
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
How long ago was that??? Why would you have to have an engine replaced 3 times....???:idea:

Slider
09-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Loose lower bearings ,Would not hold oil pressure,Talk about quality control, i personally would not buy from them again. Got screwed on the re-install and the re-re-install. They would not cover the cost of the (2nd)motor install,even though they shipped it defective from the factory. Then only covered $45.00 per hour for the install of the turd (3rd) motor. Cost me about an extra couple grand and a couple of months of an rental truck from Havasu. Not a good experience.My 0.02

NOTALENT
09-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Loose lower bearings ,Would not hold oil pressure,Talk about quality control, i personally would not buy from them again. Got screwed on the re-install and the re-re-install. They would not cover the cost of the (2nd)motor install,even though they shipped it defective from the factory. Then only covered $45.00 per hour for the install of the turd (3rd) motor. Cost me about an extra couple grand and a couple of months of an rental truck from Havasu. Not a good experience.My 0.02
Wow.....how long ago was this? I have been there almost 5 years and havent seen one warranty that has gone through 3 engines....When I first came there the warranty procedures were not so great, but things have done a total 180. Frost and Sullivan awarded us the best engine remanufacturer award. There one of the biggest and most reputable analyst companys around. The new owner is doing big things for the company as a whole as well....sorry to hear about your deal...I would feel the same way.

Slider
09-10-2007, 08:08 AM
July of 06.

Big Kahunaa
09-10-2007, 08:20 AM
i have instaled alot of atk motors and i only had a problem with one and they paid us our full shop rate to put another one in did you get the gold seal

Slider
09-10-2007, 09:05 AM
No gold seal,But they shipped a motor with a loose lower and got stuck paying for that install. I had to pay the difference of what the shop charged and what atk covered on a motor install and the re-install. Just my bad luck at the time i guess.