PDA

View Full Version : So how did everyone spend their day......

AZJD
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
with no Hot Boat?
I bet there was a lot of happy employers today!!!!:D

milkmoney
09-07-2007, 03:54 PM
well went to work at 130 am didnt get home until 2pm and waited just alittle bit for the site to come up.. no pc in work truck, not as bummed as most...

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I worked. :D

Tom Brown
09-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Today I came up with a cure for the common cold.

Jbb
09-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Gonna be hard to follow that one......:jawdrop:
I had Mexican food for lunch!
Thought about going in the shop and working on one of the projects.....Never got much past the thinking stage though........I have a cold...:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
09-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I have a cold...:rolleyes:
Maybe it's hay fever? Have you ever thought about trimming up that mess you call a back yard?
I've worked in the shop when I've had a cold. I'm not sure it's smart. I don't wash my respirator very often but I should. There have been times when my nose was running that fluid poured out of the respirator when I took it off. Maybe sick is sick and a guy should refrain from doing certain things.

Jbb
09-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Maybe it's hay fever? Have you ever thought about trimming up that mess you call a back yard?
I've worked in the shop when I've had a cold. I'm not sure it's smart. I don't wash my respirator very often but I should. There have been times when my nose was running that fluid poured out of the respirator when I took it off. Maybe sick is sick and a guy should refrain from doing certain things.
Nothing worse than breathing bondo dust with a cold.....or wearing a respirator for that matter.....
I used to go out there and work thru sickness or injury....or stay out there till all hours of the night ...because I felt I had to.....I no longer feel that way.....the junk out there, will still be there when I feel better....:D

deltarat
09-07-2007, 04:47 PM
with no Hot Boat?
I bet there was a lot of happy employers today!!!!:D
I know mine was:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-07-2007, 04:47 PM
LOL, my room is very organized now and my desk all cleaned off. I even got some papers graded. Of course, I was checking every hour, though. :D

Trailer Park Casanova
09-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Graveyard Migraine Headace & a hot load of injectable morphine.

Phat Matt
09-07-2007, 05:25 PM
I went to Big Bear. Rented a pontoon. Had some beers. Did some fishing. Had a nice little bbq. All in a days work. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-07-2007, 05:27 PM
I went to Big Bear. Rented a pontoon. Had some beers. Did some fishing. Had a nice little bbq. All in a days work. :D
F-U, Matt
:D

Phat Matt
09-07-2007, 05:33 PM
F-U, Matt
I even took a couple client calls on my cell phone and returned an email. Also got a nice fat order. :D
F-Me. :D

yopengo
09-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Gonna be hard to follow that one......:jawdrop:
I had Mexican food for lunch!
Thought about going in the shop and working on one of the projects.....Never got much past the thinking stage though........I have a cold...:rolleyes:
Don't you have a cole to finish. :idea:

Baja Big Dog
09-07-2007, 06:20 PM
looked at over 200 pages of boobies on another forum....:D

grads2112
09-07-2007, 06:22 PM
over at ISL:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
09-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Didn't even notice as I was riding the Harley up/down PCH today :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Didn't even notice as I was riding the Harley up/down PCH today :)
F-U 2

OverKill
09-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Kinda bumbed. This happens way to much, I can't get over the chills from the with drawls. What a day, glad we are all back up and running.:D
OverKill

YeLLowBoaT
09-07-2007, 07:03 PM
It was down? I did not even know.. then again I left the house at 5:30 am and got home about 7:30 pm.

Jbb
09-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Don't you have a cole to finish. :idea:
It's on the list...:D

socalmoney
09-07-2007, 07:16 PM
spent some time over at Socaljetboat.com. That site is coming along nicely.

AZJD
09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Well I got up from a night of riding with the middle aged hooligans til midnight. Went and knocked out a solid 1 1/2 hrs of work, then jumped on the bike and met a friend for lunch. Hit the gym, washed the bike and went on another ride with the backseat passenger to meet some HB peepes to discuss the helicopter photo shoot. (proposal for phx peeps thread) Then to another resturant to meet some friends, and now home..........
Wow, who would have thought so much could be done when one sight goes down......:D
Lucky Strike, Squitinmyload & E, Big Warlock, Make it a Double, Lake pal, Jordy and seanv, good to see ya'll!
Mrs MIAD...........Your a pussy!:D :D :D :D

AZJD
09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Where were you 2 weeks ago?
I had to use the old fashioned method! KEEP DRINKING!:D

AZJD
09-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Well I got up from a night of riding with the middle aged hooligans til midnight. Went and knocked out a solid 1 1/2 hrs of work, then jumped on the bike and met a friend for lunch. Hit the gym,< > washed the bike and went on another ride with the backseat passenger to meet some HB peepes to discuss the helicopter photo shoot. (proposal for phx peeps thread) Then to another resturant to meet some friends, and now home..........
Wow, who would have thought so much could be done when one sight goes down......:D
Lucky Strike, Squitinmyload & E, Big Warlock, Make it a Double, Lake pal, Jordy and seanv, good to see ya'll!
Mrs MIAD...........Your a pussy!:D :D :D :D
Almost forgot!!!!!! Knocked a piece off too!:devil:
SOLO! :)

DILLIGAF
09-07-2007, 09:39 PM
F-U 2
Are the kids making you aggressive....and shit?
:)