PDA

View Full Version : Calling all pump rebuilders..Help please

ricktuttle
02-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I am needing my pump rebuilt as well as a new impeller and I would like to add an inducer and Place diverter also. The problem is that I just received orders to ship back to the giant sandbox and We're not scheduled back until mid August but I would like to go ahead and send the pump to someone and have the work done while I am gone so that I can maybe enjoy the boat a little bit when I get back. I am needing someone that would be willing to hang on to the pump for me until I return because I don't really have anywhere I would feel safe sending it while I am not here. I don't mind paying for the work up front so that the builder isn't out anything and I will also pay a little storage if need be to hang on to it until August. If any of you could help a soldier out I would appreciate it.

Lightning
02-24-2006, 02:22 PM
1st question....where are you located?

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:24 PM
If you are asking for advice on this board you will get mostly stupidty from the self proclaimed Guru's. The only person on these boards I would listen to is Timinator.

Squirtin Thunder
02-24-2006, 02:28 PM
PM sent !!! :cool:

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:30 PM
PM sent !!! :cool:
Pay attention now, this guy is the king of all jackasses and hacks

Some Kind Of Monster
02-24-2006, 02:42 PM
You must be kidding. There are a lot of folks that know a LOT about boats on here (Timinator included).

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
What the hell do you know about jet boats and people that can work on them

Some Kind Of Monster
02-24-2006, 02:47 PM
The thread starter has asked a legit question that deserves to be answered. If you would like to quiz me on my knowledge about who knows what do so kindly by pm-ing me and not by thread crapping. :220v:

ricktuttle
02-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey NJBA Donut guy, I don't know who you are but what I am looking for is real help. I am in a tight spot and don't have a lot of time before heading back for Uncle Sam so a little real help instead of Jackass bashing would be appreciated.
The boat is in storage near Fort Benning, GA and that is where I will be pulling the pump and shipping it from.

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Some Kind of Monster
I gave an honest answer that you obviously didn't like because it wasn't mainstream. This is a public forum, I am sure I share the same opinions as many others that won't speak out for fear of alienation

Some Kind Of Monster
02-24-2006, 02:56 PM
So you're saying that not a single other user on here that makes a living on boats or otherwise, is capable of rebuilding this gentlemans pump without him shipping it 2000 miles?
This isn't to say that there aren't a lot of jokers on here that shouldn't even be behind the wheel of a boat either.
FYI If you choose to ship it to Timinator I'm sure he'll do a gret job for you. There is just a hell of a lot of other knowledge on here as well.
Also FYI, I don't think you're for real Mr. Donut. You must have some other Alias on these boards.

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:59 PM
Don't tell me that you have no alias' on this board

Some Kind Of Monster
02-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Don't tell me that you have no alias' on this board
:rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
02-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Pay attention now, this guy is the king of all jackasses and hacks
who the hell are you. someone asked a ? and you start blasting people......thats what is wrong with this place is peeps like you.......

Boss.Hogg
02-24-2006, 03:47 PM
This NJBA Donut Guy obivously dosen't know jack sh*t ...

Wicked Performance Boats
02-24-2006, 03:57 PM
He has an alias because he's ashamed we'll find out who he is! Timinator, I'm sorry you're tied in with this jerk! BL

MBlaster
02-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Why do nOObs start shiat around here?
I've noticed that l lot since I've been hanging around these boards.
These forums can be a wealth of knowledge and support
without the whinning and bitching of a bunch of little nOOb girls.
Me...I'm a nOOb, thus I keep my trap shut and try to learn a thing or two about my new hobby instead of being a bitch.
Dude started a legit thread,
rant over,
back to topic.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM
If you are asking for advice on this board you will get mostly stupidty from the self proclaimed Guru's. The only person on these boards I would listen to is Timinator.
I for one will be certain to pay close attention to everything THIS genious has to say. I'm sure he knows what he's talking about ..... NOT A CHANCE asswipe. :rolleyes:

Wicked Performance Boats
02-24-2006, 04:44 PM
NJBA donut boy has 18 posts starting this afternoon. He came on here to start shit under an alias. Shows his intelligence. "If you are asking for advice on this board you will get mostly stupidty from the self proclaimed Guru's. The only person on these boards I would listen to is Timinator." BL

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2006, 04:50 PM
I am needing my pump rebuilt as well as a new impeller and I would like to add an inducer and Place diverter also. The problem is that I just received orders to ship back to the giant sandbox and We're not scheduled back until mid August but I would like to go ahead and send the pump to someone and have the work done while I am gone so that I can maybe enjoy the boat a little bit when I get back. I am needing someone that would be willing to hang on to the pump for me until I return because I don't really have anywhere I would feel safe sending it while I am not here. I don't mind paying for the work up front so that the builder isn't out anything and I will also pay a little storage if need be to hang on to it until August. If any of you could help a soldier out I would appreciate it.
There are a lot of knowledgable folks here rick who can take care of you. I don't know who all here builds pumps. I THINK most of them are in the west by the nature of it. The only one I deal with is (lucky for me) 50 miles from me. DuaneHTP has 30+ years in building and racing jets, sucessfully.
http://hi-techperformance.com/
DuaneHTP will likely show up here & drop you a PM.
Keep your wits about you & your head down my man. Best of good luck to you while you are gone. I've been there myself, but I had it easy. Air Force Security, and mid-summer 2003, the beginning.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Some Kind of Monster
I gave an honest answer that you obviously didn't like because it wasn't mainstream. This is a public forum, I am sure I share the same opinions as many others that won't speak out for fear of alienation
This is known as a troll ricktuttle. They usually have IQ's in the 12-14 range, say little but inflamatory or stupidity-laden garbage. The "ignore" setting works great on these creatures. They go away sooner or later.

ricktuttle
02-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Thank you smokinLowriderss, This will be my third trip over. I'm with the 3rd battlion 75th Ranger Regiment and couldn't be with a better bunch of guys...Hooah!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
02-24-2006, 05:42 PM
This is known as a troll ricktuttle. They usually have IQ's in the 12-14 range, say little but inflamatory or stupidity-laden garbage. The "ignore" setting works great on these creatures. They go away sooner or later.
I had no idea that that feature even existed, how cool is that ??? :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
02-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Thank you smokinLowriderss, This will be my third trip over. I'm with the 3rd battlion 75th Ranger Regiment and couldn't be with a better bunch of guys...Hooah!!!!
Rick I spent quite a bit of time at Ft Benning myself. I was one of the Harmony Church guys back in the late 80's.

Ralph Brunt
02-24-2006, 05:46 PM
well i dont know shiat about pumps but would like to say be safe and thanx ralph

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Are you serious???? I would really like to know who this njba pole smoker is!! I cant believe that a Noobie is going to come on here talking sh!t like that. All I know is that he can kiss my ass......... :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Here are some of his replies.....
I think someone is playing games here :rolleyes: I hate it when grown ass men play childish games :rolleyes:
He is probably sick of all you idiots
BTW Willis, you and your boat are the biggest joke around
Busby is a close second in the idiot race
Not to mention old sandbag BP which runs a pile of worthless junk
Oh yeah almost forgot the king of all losers, CS19
I wouldn't even listen to those idiots, PM Timinator. These dumbasses chased him off the boards with their stupidity
Send your stuff to Timinator in AZ, he will treat you right
Ever try alumi-seal, stuff works great. Pour it down the hand hole cover while running.

ricktuttle
02-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Rick I spent quite a bit of time at Ft Benning myself. I was one of the Harmony Church guys back in the late 80's.
That's cool Squirtin Thunder. Did you ever play in the Chatahoochee while you were there? I went to Ranger school there and then wound up with the 3rd Ranger Battalion there as well.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Are you serious???? I would really like to know who this njba pole smoker is!! I cant believe that a Noobie is going to come on here talking sh!t like that. All I know is that he can kiss my ass......... :rolleyes:
Well, it's definitely obvious whose pole he's smokin'. :yuk:
No Timinator, that's not a shot at you, just noticing all the "support" you are getting from your new sucka$$ troll. :D :D

Rondane
02-24-2006, 07:10 PM
The boat is in storage near Fort Benning, GA and that is where I will be pulling the pump and shipping it from.
There is PROBOAT in GA which is right in your backyard. There is Tom morrow in MS. Two guys close to you worth a call. Dont bother with sending you pump too far(AZ or CA) when you have quality in your backyard. Shipping is outragous enough so keep that in mind if you ship your pump to fit your budget.
rondane

ricktuttle
02-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks

moneysucker
02-25-2006, 12:34 AM
HTP is in your neck of the woods and I am sure he would do his best to help you out. Everyone here does appreciate your service to the country and I am sure will do all they can to help you out. Thank you for your service to us and your country.
Cy

ricktuttle
02-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Thank you moneysucker, I will be pulling my pump soon and sending it to HTP.

lilrick
02-26-2006, 05:33 AM
What the hell do you know about jet boats and people that can work on them
well, I don't personally know Jim's pump work, but I do know that he is willing to help peolple out in situations just like this ! There are numerous quality shops to ship those jet parts to but storage may be an issue! This NJBA DONUT GUY is a real arshole!

lilrick
02-26-2006, 05:35 AM
go away buttmunch!

lilrick
02-26-2006, 05:37 AM
so why should he listen to you? mostly stupidity is what I here from you arshole!

SmokinLowriderSS
02-26-2006, 01:24 PM
If this idiot spent more time LISTENING to Timinator, he'd spend less time posting stupid crap on a board like this. If he actually KNOWS Timinator, Timinator probably tells him to shaddup & go away a lot. I know I would.

GTBOATS
02-26-2006, 03:36 PM
G T BOATS HAS BEEN REBUILDING JET DRIVES SINCE 1968. YOU MIGHT GIVE THEM A TRY.

painterdan32
02-26-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm rebuilding my own right now and haven't had it on the lake yet so I dont know if I know my poop yet. Best of luck to you and come home safe.

probablecause
02-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Just have the webmaster log his IP address and compare it to all of the other member's logged IP address and then BINGO! You will know who he REALLY is.

Red Horse
02-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Cool. More military boaters!!! I have got over a 1000 days in the middle east.
Was RED HORSE, now am CES and trying to get back to the HORSE!!
I emailed MPD (Jack McClure) from over there and then brought the pump to him when I got back right in the middle of his busy time. He took care of me and placed me from the time of the email so I could install the pump and get the boat ready for summer. If ST cant help you out he could be an alternative.

Red Horse
02-26-2006, 06:02 PM
HTP is in your neck of the woods and I am sure he would do his best to help you out. Everyone here does appreciate your service to the country and I am sure will do all they can to help you out. Thank you for your service to us and your country.
Cy
Good guy as well.
Sorry, didnt read anything past your unit!!

ricktuttle
02-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks again everyone. I will be in Georgia tomorrow and will hopefully get to pull my pump Tuesday morning. I am going to send it to Duane at Hi-Tech Performance. Duane sent me a couple of PMs and I will be calling him Monday to thank him and talk about what I want done.
There were also other pump builders that sent me PMs and I would like to thank all of them as well. Everyone who sent me a message offered to do whatever I needed them to do as well as storing the pump for me at no charge and I appreciate that so I would like to say thanks to them, Mr.CBM, Squirtin Thunder, and GT Boats...Thanks for the offers guys.