PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Jay and Steve

shippingguy
09-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Jay for the making the purchase of my wife's new Tahoe LTZ the easiest car buying experience ever. I know it has been said before,but you will not find better service anywhere. I called Jay around 4:00 on Saturday and told him what I wanted. He found one in California. He had the car picked up detailed and delivered with a full tank to my house at 9:30 last night. Thanks again Jay. Also, thank you Steve for taking the time and bringing the car all the way down to Murrieta on a Saturday night so late. You both have earned a customer for life.:)
Regards,
Mike and Holly Brambilla

PHOTOGLOU
09-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Jay for the making the purchase of my wife's new Tahoe LTZ the easiest car buying experience ever. I know it has been said before,but you will not find better service anywhere. I called Jay around 4:00 on Saturday and told him what I wanted. He found one in California. He had the car picked up detailed and delivered with a full tank to my house at 9:30 last night. Thanks again Jay. Also, thank you Steve for taking the time and bringing the car all the way down to Murrieta on a Saturday night so late. You both have earned a customer for life.:)
Regards,
Mike and Holly Brambilla
Glad we could make it happen..... Congrats and enjoy... Jay

shippingguy
09-10-2007, 06:39 AM
Glad we could make it happen..... Congrats and enjoy... Jay
Thanks. I will give you a call this week and stop by.
Mike

PHOTOGLOU
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks. I will give you a call this week and stop by.
Mike
I will send my guy don't worry..... Enjoy... Jay