PDA

View Full Version : Hotel In Havasu

MINNESOTA
09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey Havasu...
We are coming to the area for the Advantage Regatta the end of the month and we were wondering if anyone had any tips on good hotels...we would like it if we did not have to take our boat out of the water every night like we did last year...can anyone enlighten us on the options on the water...
Thanks a bunch...
The more info the better...

riverracerx
09-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Nautical Inn and you can leave your boat in the water in the cove.
London Bridge Resort and you can leave you boat in the slip.
Everything else requires the boat to be pulled out.
You can book the hotel on my site!
www.rrxtravel.com

cc322
09-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Well theres the Natuical. We rent our condo for 75.00 a night but you are about a mile from the launch ramp at 75.00 a night way better then a hotel.:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141842&highlight=havasu+condo

Havasu1986
09-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey Havasu...
We are coming to the area for the Advantage Regatta the end of the month and we were wondering if anyone had any tips on good hotels...we would like it if we did not have to take our boat out of the water every night like we did last year...can anyone enlighten us on the options on the water...
Thanks a bunch...
The more info the better...
Nautical or London Bridge...

redneckgirl
09-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Well theres the Natuical. We rent our condo for 75.00 a night but you are about a mile from the launch ramp at 75.00 a night way better then a hotel.:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141842&highlight=havasu+condo
I would highly reccommend CC322 "Craig's" condo... We love it, way better than a hotel and at a great price. :D :D
Craig don't be renting out our condo...I am really mad you are going to the RRX Regatta!!! I thought you had rented it to us :rolleyes: :D :eek: :D
Have a great time!!! Wish we could make the trip!!! :( :D ;)
RNG

cc322
09-09-2007, 08:24 PM
I would highly reccommend CC322 "Craig's" condo... We love it, way better than a hotel and at a great price. :D :D
Craig don't be renting out our condo...I am really mad you are going to the RRX Regatta!!! I thought you had rented it to us :rolleyes: :D :eek: :D
Have a great time!!! Wish we could make the trip!!! :( :D ;)
RNG
You so funny girl. Hows everything going, still doing the swim meets?

hkunz
09-09-2007, 08:29 PM
We used to stay at London Bridge Resort until we bought the house. Right in the middle of everything, parties running late. If you want to get to sleep early and are a light sleeper, probably not for you. We loved it, stayed there several times each year. The slip fees were from $15 to $50 depending upon the time of year, but it has been a few years, so who knows what they are now.
We'll be at the Advantage Regata, too. Look for the X-Flight in my sig and avatar.
Mike

MINNESOTA
09-09-2007, 08:56 PM
We will be in a yellow X-flight too...driving down to pick it up before the regatta... yellow with black graphics...we will see you there...

redneckgirl
09-10-2007, 07:41 AM
You so funny girl. Hows everything going, still doing the swim meets?
Yep, he swims 6 days a week all year round. We will be at a championship meet in Vegas Dec 14-16 :D :D :)
RNG