PDA

View Full Version : "Bin Laden's" latest rant

never_fast_enuf
09-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Sounds as if it were written by the DNC. He says exactly what is spewed from moveon, Soros, and the rest of the democrat party.
Bin Laden has been taking a dirt nap for years now...book it

Old Texan
09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Author Brad Thor was speaking about the situation today and brought up an interesting take on the "dye job" on his beard. It seems Islam allows hair coloring in order to present a youthful look to support Jihad.
Thor's summation of the release was that bin Laden was offering the US people a last chance before proceeding with Jihad. He theorizes something big in the works perhaps involving schools and school buses.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Author Brad Thor was speaking about the situation today and brought up an interesting take on the "dye job" on his beard. It seems Islam allows hair coloring in order to present a youthful look to support Jihad.
Thor's summation of the release was that bin Laden was offering the US people a last chance before proceeding with Jihad. He theorizes something big in the works perhaps involving schools and school buses.
While the thought of someone attacking schools is disgusting and cowardly beyond description, it seems pretty likely they'd have no credible resistance and could essentially have their way with the place....for a few minutes. While nobody wants kids having guns, particularly at school, the fact still remains that there are teachers and administrators out there that would, given the opportunity, opt to keep SOMETHING handy that might give them and the kids a chance, should these mutts ever come calling.

centerhill condor
09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
I attended HS in Texas for a couple of years and most trucks had a rifle and/or shotgun in the rear window rack...never had any school shootin'. We had prayer, pledge and sang "Texas our Texas" every morning.
Transferred to HS in KY and, I kid you not, a teacher wore a revolver on his belt in plain view every day.
The crazies didn't stand a chance against a well armed and morally upright teacher.
Couldn't do that today 'cause the "ten commandments" aren't on the wall!
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Not sure where this theory comes from. Maybe nothing more than a nightmare. Hopefully when the time comes where these crazies take another swing at the US, we have the intelligence and military resources to act.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Bin laden in is iran, and the next false flag with have links to him and iran and thus the bombing shall begin. Followed by china pulling the plug on the debt to them, and the us econmic destruction. Go bush.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Bin laden in is iran, and the next false flag with have links to him and iran and thus the bombing shall begin. Followed by china pulling the plug on the debt to them, and the us econmic destruction. Go bush.
Hilarious. Have you been drinking?
I hope we do bomb Iran, not because osamie is there, but because of their constant meddling with Iraq's rebuilding. They've got it coming.

never_fast_enuf
09-10-2007, 02:16 PM
I keep hearing the same thing with reguard to schools. Glenn Beck was talking about it just last week.
Scares the hell out of me. I have a son in middle school...
http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/2007/08/27/school-bus-thefts-concern-houston-authorities/

never_fast_enuf
09-10-2007, 02:18 PM
The dude assumed room temp a long time ago.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-10-2007, 02:21 PM
I hope we do bomb Iran, not because osamie is there, but because of their constant meddling with Iraq's rebuilding. They've got it coming.
Just like Iraq had it coming, right? Just like the leftists have it coming, right?
Bin laden in is iran, and the next false flag with have links to him and iran and thus the bombing shall begin. Followed by china pulling the plug on the debt to them, and the us econmic destruction.
Blown has a couple of good points, admit it or not.
China holds our a huge part of our enonomy. If they chose to they could make it a mess.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
The dude assumed room temp a long time ago.
I doubt it, though it'd be nice if he WAS dead. Sure looked like his bitch ass in the video.

never_fast_enuf
09-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Just like Iraq had it coming, right? Just like the leftists have it coming, right?
China holds our a huge part of our enonomy. If they chose to they could make it a mess.
Problem is, China NEEDS us as much as we need them. Iraq was never in compliance of the cease fire agreement they signed after the first gulf war. We could have done what we did at any time. 911 just expedited it.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Problem is, China NEEDS us as much as we need them. Iraq was never in compliance of the cease fire agreement they signed after the first gulf war. We could have done what we did at any time. 911 just expedited it.
Interesting reality. WE NEED CHINA. Talk about sleeping with the communist enemy. Go Walmart!
Have you listened to Cheney's speech from 1994. What changed? Surely not the outcome Cheney spoke of 11 years prior. Saddam wasn't behind 9/11.

Steve 1
09-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Schools?? The retribution would be EXTREMELY Quick and severe to the Muzzie scum and the Sick twisted Leftist Vermin scum that enable them! The government will be unable to do anything about protecting them.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 02:49 PM
You know for a fact they are meddling? you have been there and seen it for yourself or you just heard it in fox news? so no big deal to kill thousands of people for nothing? nice.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 02:52 PM
China needs the supply of oil from iran without a hiccup, not to mention they have served notice that if the us ****s with iran they will **** with us.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
YES....and YES.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 03:07 PM
You know for a fact they are meddling? you have been there and seen it for yourself or you just heard it in fox news? so no big deal to kill thousands of people for nothing? nice.
Though I'd like nothing more than to enlist and deploy and see it for myself I'm too old and out of shape to join the military now. If I had any idea of the action our military see's these days I'd have joined right out of high school.
It's been widely reported, not just by Fox, and it's pretty much common knowledge that Iran is training and supplying the insurgency in Iraq. Believe what you wish....your OPINION means nothing to me anyway.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 03:14 PM
so no big deal to kill thousands of people for nothing? nice.
NOPE. I don't give 1/2 a shit how many of THEM get killed to protect Americans and American interests.
Perhaps that's the difference....I don't consider OUR safety and security NOTHING.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Though I'd like nothing more than to enlist and deploy and see it for myself I'm too old and out of shape to join the military now. If I had any idea of the action our military see's these days I'd have joined right out of high school.
It's been widely reported, not just by Fox, and it's pretty much common knowledge that Iran is training and supplying the insurgency in Iraq. Believe what you wish....your OPINION means nothing to me anyway.
Facts dear boy.

dragboat
09-10-2007, 03:20 PM
YES....and YES.
Kick his ass Seabass!:eek:

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 03:24 PM
NOPE. I don't give 1/2 a shit how many of THEM get killed to protect Americans and American interests.
Perhaps that's the difference....I don't consider OUR safety and security NOTHING.
Please show me where and when Iran threatend us.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Please show me where and when Iran threatend us.
I'm not gonna waste my time, dear boy. Your mind is made up. If the thought of them diligently building and hiding their nuke program isn't a threat in your eyes....nevermind.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Kick his ass Seabass!:eek:
uhhh......okay.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm not gonna waste my time, dear boy. Your mind is made up. If the thought of them diligently building and hiding their nuke program isn't a threat in your eyes....nevermind.
Cuz you got nothing, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
They are hiding it? answer me this, who sold them the first reactor they ever had in their country?
Go watch fox news and talk large at the water cooler some more, gawd damn are you funny.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
They are hiding it? answer me this, who sold them the first reactor they ever had in their country?
Russia. What does that have to do with anything?

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Russia. What does that have to do with anything?
You know if you want to come on here and be taken seriously, perhaps you should have learned a few things, history is a mother ****er and most of the folks on here have no concept of it.
The united states of america sold them it, the states also installed the shai, you my uninformed friend are a tool of the gubment and the media, and your uninformed opinion means jack shit to me.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 04:18 PM
You know if you want to come on here and be taken seriously, perhaps you should have learned a few things, history is a mother ****er and most of the folks on here have no concept of it.
The united states of america sold them it, the states also installed the shai, you my uninformed friend are a tool of the gubment and the media, and your uninformed opinion means jack shit to me.
Wonder why it is that everything I've ever read says that in the 70's the Germans were gonna sell them a reactor but backed out. And that the reactor at Beshawr (their 1st) is Russian.
This American reactor, is it up and running?

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
You know if you want to come on here and be taken seriously,
Do you REALLY think anyone here takes YOU seriously? Your threads go unanswered, then someone makes the mistake of responding and the floodgates are open and the mudslinging begins. The fact that you even had the stones to suggest how to be taken seriously only further reinforces how DETACHED you are from reality.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Wonder why it is that everything I've ever read says that in the 70's the Germans were gonna sell them a reactor but backed out. And that the reactor at Beshawr (their 1st) is Russian.
This American reactor, is it up and running?
It was sold to them in the late 50's not sure if it is running or not.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 04:31 PM
It was sold to them in the late 50's not sure if it is running or not.
If this is true what does it matter? In the 50's Iran was friendly with us. We also sold them fighter aircraft. When the loons took over the spare parts became unobtainable. So what?

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 04:35 PM
If this is true what does it matter? In the 50's Iran was friendly with us. We also sold them fighter aircraft. When the loons took over the spare parts became unobtainable. So what?
All this talk of them and their nuke this and nuke that, we sold them the tech, and they are not a threat to us, israel is the country driving the attack on them as they were with iraq. Why is there never any mention of isreals nukes? why dont we attack china, hell they stole nukes from us and are hostile to us.

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2007, 04:43 PM
China's entire GDP does not equel a HUGE part of our economy (it only is about 1/5 of ours).:) If they messed up our economy the first thing that would happen is they would lose the market that that they depend on for thier own. Messing up our economy would probably do them far more long term harm than it would do to us.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 04:45 PM
All this talk of them and their nuke this and nuke that, we sold them the tech, and they are not a threat to us, israel is the country driving the attack on them as they were with iraq. Why is there never any mention of isreals nukes? why dont we attack china, hell they stole nukes from us and are hostile to us.
Do YOU know for a FACT that the izzy's have nukes? They've never confirmed or denied, so how do you know?
Last I heard, while the chins are some treacherous fukks, they're not sponsoring international terrorism. We can get 'em up with the chins if you want, but Iran's first.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
China's entire GDP does not equel a huge part of our economy.:) If they messed up our economy the first thing that would happen is they would lose the market that that they depend on for thier own. Messing up our economy would probably do them far more long term harm than it would do to us.
And messing up the supply of oil to this machine would not enrage them?

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Do YOU know for a FACT that the izzy's have nukes? They've never confirmed or denied, so how do you know?
Last I heard, while the chins are some treacherous fukks, they're not sponsoring international terrorism. We can get 'em up with the chins if you want, but Iran's first.
I haven't seen them my self but why would they keep one of their former nuke scientists locked up and not allowed to leave the country?

Steve 1
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Bent one forgets the Whack Job in Iran threatens Israel and us with extermination once a day.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Bent one forgets the Whack Job in Iran threatens Israel and us with extermination once a day.
prove it

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2007, 05:01 PM
And messing up the supply of oil to this machine would not enrage them?
I never even hinted it would or wouldn't.

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 05:03 PM
I haven't seen them my self but why would they keep one of their former nuke scientists locked up and not allowed to leave the country?
So you just assume the worst? It does fit your agenda.

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 05:08 PM
So you just assume the worst? It does fit your agenda.
Well pot, meet kettle.:D :D

'75 Miller
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Well pot, meet kettle.:D :D
Clever. False, but clever.

Steve 1
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
prove it
Prove what?? You live under a rock your hero the insect Ahmadinejad is making threats almost on a daily basis..
Crack open the foil shielding a little clueless 472

Blown 472
09-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Prove what?? You live under a rock your hero the insect Ahmadinejad is making threats almost on a daily basis..
Crack open the foil shielding a little clueless 472
Well then it should be easy for you to find and post it, prove it, or shut it.:)

ULTRA26 # 1
09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
China's entire GDP does not equel a HUGE part of our economy (it only is about 1/5 of ours).:) If they messed up our economy the first thing that would happen is they would lose the market that that they depend on for thier own. Messing up our economy would probably do them far more long term harm than it would do to us.
ES,
China depends on Iran for oil. That is extremely important to them as well.

never_fast_enuf
09-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Well then it should be easy for you to find and post it, prove it, or shut it.:)
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20060415/ai_n16166861
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,484958,00.html
How much more proof do you need?

eliminatedsprinter
09-11-2007, 08:58 AM
ES,
China depends on Iran for oil. That is extremely important to them as well.
No doubt, but without our market they would have no need for all that oil. Please do not think that I am saying China is an ally. China has never really been an ally to anyone. China is only interested in China. To China all non Chinese are seen as inferior savages. They only do business for their own self intrest. Our economy is the goose that is laying their golden eggs they are not stupid enough to try to kill it.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-11-2007, 09:44 AM
No doubt, but without our market they would have no need for all that oil. Please do not think that I am saying China is an ally. China has never really been an ally to anyone. China is only interested in China. To China all non Chinese are seen as inferior savages. They only do business for their own self intrest. Our economy is the goose that is laying their golden eggs they are not stupid enough to try to kill it.
ES,
I understand this but it makes me nervous to know that China holds the bulk of US Treasury Bonds. Per many economists, if China decided to sell these bonds and flood the market, the US dollar would be in trouble.
I recently heard that the Chinese are cloning cars made by German and US auto makers. A Benz with a Chinese name. Per the reporter, very substandard product. Who would imagine that.

eliminatedsprinter
09-11-2007, 10:12 AM
ES,
I understand this but it makes me nervous to know that China holds the bulk of US Treasury Bonds. Per many economists, if China decided to sell these bonds and flood the market, the US dollar would be in trouble.
I recently heard that the Chinese are cloning car made by German and US auto makers. A Benz with a Chinese name. Per the reporter, very substandard product. Who would imagine that.
It's called a "Manchurian Bends".;)

ULTRA26 # 1
09-11-2007, 12:46 PM
It's called a "Manchurian Bends".;)
:D :D
Damn, you're in rare form :)

Blown 472
09-11-2007, 01:39 PM
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20060415/ai_n16166861
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,484958,00.html
How much more proof do you need?
2006 is a daily basis? strange.
Why do jews live in iran, why did the prez hold a summit and invite jews?

never_fast_enuf
09-11-2007, 01:49 PM
2006 is a daily basis? strange.
OK, so what would be enough for you? Every other day? Once a week? Twice a month?
As for America providing Iran's first reactor, can you please provide some proof of that?

eliminatedsprinter
09-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Why do jews live in iran, why did the prez hold a summit and invite jews?
Jews live in Iran (as third class citizens) because they have lived there since the days of the Persian empire 2700 years ago and as recently as in the early 20th century the then Sha of Iran invited Jews to immigrate there. Aquavelvaterd invited them to his nutty summit, so he could trot them out and use them to try and add some credibility to his twisted nazi-like views. The nutty mullas have not killed them all yet, because they know what happened to Hitler when he tried to.
P.S. Around 1950 there were approx 150,000 Jews in Iran. That number is now less than 40,000.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-11-2007, 02:52 PM
OK, so what would be enough for you? Every other day? Once a week? Twice a month?
As for America providing Iran's first reactor, can you please provide some proof of that?
In the 1960s, the U.S. provided Iran its first nuclear research reactor. Despite Iran's enormous oil reserves, the shah wanted to build numerous nuclear power reactors, which American and other Western companies planned to supply.
http://www.veteransforamerica.org/index.cfm/page/article/id/7796
ES Aquavelvaterd Aquavelvaslob ???

never_fast_enuf
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Interesting. I read other info that doesn't jive with that at all. I would like to see more details about what it was we supposedly provided, not that it really matters one way or the other.
It was more of a side note for me. Appreciate the link.

Steve 1
09-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Bent Google your uncle Ahmadinejad
death to America ,Christ what a stone!

never_fast_enuf
09-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Ahhh...now I see. It was a research reactor. Part of Eisenhower's "Atoms for peace" program that supplied equipment and information to schools, hospitals, and research institutions within the U.S. and throughout the world.

OGShocker
09-11-2007, 03:47 PM
OK, for the LAST time!
Bin Laden=Sunni.
Also called Sunnite. a member of one of the two great religious divisions of Islam, regarding the first four caliphs as legitimate successors of Muhammad and stressing the importance of Sunna as a basis for law.
Iran=Shiite.
a member of one of the two great religious divisions of Islam that regards Ali, the son-in-law of Muhammad, as the legitimate successor of Muhammad, and disregards the three caliphs who succeeded him.
If you read more you would know, the two are not real close friends. It would be like you having Steve over for the weekend and a nice game of Badminton.
Have a great day...
OGS

OKIE-JET
09-11-2007, 03:48 PM
What about the fact that Iranian arms have been found to be the arms that the Taliban are using, or the fact that military intel says that Iran is stepping up supply shipments to Afghanistan and Iraq to aid in the killing of U.S. troops?

Blown 472
09-11-2007, 04:49 PM
What about the fact that Iranian arms have been found to be the arms that the Taliban are using, or the fact that military intel says that Iran is stepping up supply shipments to Afghanistan and Iraq to aid in the killing of U.S. troops?
Or what about the fact us bombs are being used in cars and shit to kill americans in iraq?

Blown 472
09-11-2007, 04:53 PM
OK, for the LAST time!
Bin Laden=Sunni.
Also called Sunnite. a member of one of the two great religious divisions of Islam, regarding the first four caliphs as legitimate successors of Muhammad and stressing the importance of Sunna as a basis for law.
Iran=Shiite.
a member of one of the two great religious divisions of Islam that regards Ali, the son-in-law of Muhammad, as the legitimate successor of Muhammad, and disregards the three caliphs who succeeded him.
If you read more you would know, the two are not real close friends. It would be like you having Steve over for the weekend and a nice game of Badminton.
Have a great day...
OGS
And yet some how they will be linked and the drums of war will sound after the false flag.

Blown 472
09-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Bent Google your uncle Ahmadinejad
death to America ,Christ what a stone!
Like I said prove it.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-11-2007, 05:03 PM
There are no doubt terrorists in Iran as there are in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. There is little doubt that we have battled with some who have managed to obtain US arms. Bombing Iran makes no sense.

Steve 1
09-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Like I said prove it.
Watch the news @sswipe.

Blown 472
09-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Watch the news @sswipe.
You are so predictable, run along and play in traffic.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Dumbshidt, which YEAR do you want me to post speeches from where Adolph Ahmedinnijad threatens to "wipe Israel off the map. 2004, '05, '06, OR '07?????????
Jesus your denial makes you such an ignorant bahstahd. :idea:

OGShocker
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
And yet some how they will be linked and the drums of war will sound after the false flag.
If they are linked, I hope we destroy those who would attempt to crush the United States of America.
If they ever make it back over here, save your posts on ***boat. Maybe the Muj' will take mercy on you as a potential convert.
Have a great day.

Blown 472
09-12-2007, 02:06 AM
Dumbshidt, which YEAR do you want me to post speeches from where Adolph Ahmedinnijad threatens to "wipe Israel off the map. 2004, '05, '06, OR '07?????????
Jesus your denial makes you such an ignorant bahstahd. :idea:
And your supidity just makes you stupid, have you read what he said or are you just quoting fox news again?

never_fast_enuf
09-12-2007, 07:58 AM
And your supidity just makes you stupid, have you read what he said or are you just quoting fox news again?
So how many times does Ahmadinejad have to proclaim he wants to wipe Isreal and America off the map before you will hear it? Is once better than 20 times? Help everyone out here.

never_fast_enuf
09-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Or what about the fact us bombs are being used in cars and shit to kill americans in iraq?
Is the US secretly shipping them in and teaching them how to use them on US soldiers?

Steve 1
09-12-2007, 03:20 PM
You are so predictable, run along and play in traffic.
And you are a addle-pate, ass, blockhead, bonehead, boob, cretin, dimwit, dingbat, dolt, dope, dork, dumbbell, dumbo, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fool, goose, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, lamebrain, loony, loser, lunkhead, mental defective, muttonhead, nerd, numskull, retard, simp, simpleton, stoop, stupid, tomfool, zany I miss something? Oh Moron but that does not apply here as:
idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years. .

Steve 1
09-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Bent you cannot possibly be on the side of our mortal enemy can you? I have worked with Iranians before and they hate us! It was of little consequence though as I considered them to be less than Insects!

eliminatedsprinter
09-12-2007, 03:50 PM
OK!! How many here have not figured out that Blown is neither a Liberal or a Conservative, but simply a Contrarian. I have found that simply being contrarian is a very easy thing to do. It also aggravates the he## out of folks with solid, strongly held views. I have also found that Contrarians enjoy few things more than pissing off people who have positive points of view. We all know that Blown is not fond of the status quo. We also know he is not too fond of Jews. But do any of us know what he favors or likes (politically)? I'm more than a bit convinced what he really likes is pissing us all off (esp the more conserative of us). Calling him names and venting anger or frustration twards his comments is playing right into his hands. I don't mind playing along a bit with this, but I'll be dam@ed if I'll let him get my shorts up in a wad (at least not too often;) ). Remember the old line about arguing with f?????????????
P.S. I'll also bet he likes getting us to talk about him.;) ;) ;)

Blown 472
09-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Is the US secretly shipping them in and teaching them how to use them on US soldiers?
Left overs from the last event.

Blown 472
09-12-2007, 06:13 PM
OK!! How many here have not figured out that Blown is neither a Liberal or a Conservative, but simply a Contrarian. I have found that simply being contrarian is a very easy thing to do. It also aggravates the he## out of folks with solid, strongly held views. I have also found that Contrarians enjoy few things more than pissing off people who have positive points of view. We all know that Blown is not fond of the status quo. We also know he is not too fond of Jews. But do any of us know what he favors or likes (politically)? I'm more than a bit convinced what he really likes is pissing us all off (esp the more conserative of us). Calling him names and venting anger or frustration twards his comments is playing right into his hands. I don't mind playing along a bit with this, but I'll be dam@ed if I'll let him get my shorts up in a wad (at least not too often;) ). Remember the old line about arguing with f?????????????
Maybe, but what is a contrarian, never heard of it.

Old Texan
09-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Blown the man has basically explained to all your position in society is a "Speedbump". Such a member whom at times resorts to an even lower level of existance, morphing into an itchy and irritating "Hemorrhoid".
One's orbit must now and then take one to someplace of an understandable position of definition. If not one can be considered and described as nothing more than a condition commonly referred to as just a "complete pain in the asse......":devil: :D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
"Contrarian" I think you might be on to something ES. Also, thanks for the new word. :D :D

Blown 472
09-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Blown the man has basically explained to all your position in society is a "Speedbump". Such a member whom at times resorts to an even lower level of existance, morphing into an itchy and irritating "Hemorrhoid".
One's orbit must now and then take one to someplace of an understandable position of definition. If not one can be considered and described as nothing more than a condition commonly referred to as just a "complete pain in the asse......":devil: :D
Holy big words bat man:jawdrop:

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 03:31 AM
"Contrarian" I think you might be on to something ES. Also, thanks for the new word. :D :D
–noun
a person who takes an opposing view, esp. one who rejects the majority opinion, as in economic matters.
:D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-13-2007, 05:30 AM
–noun
a person who takes an opposing view, esp. one who rejects the majority opinion, as in economic matters.
Yes I know. I looked it up. New to me, new word. :)

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 06:17 AM
Yes I know. I looked it up. New to me, new word. :)
You keep getting smarter like this and you'll start voting more Conservative!

ULTRA26 # 1
09-13-2007, 07:25 AM
You keep getting smarter like this and you'll start voting more Conservative!
:D :D

never_fast_enuf
09-13-2007, 07:33 AM
Left overs from the last event.
For the sake of the discussion, lets say you are right. The terrorist are using some ordinance that was either left behind or unexploded from the first Gulf war.
Are you incapable of understanding the difference between that and Iran directly arming terrorists and training them, in many cases working side by side for the specific mission of blowing up US soldiers?

eliminatedsprinter
09-13-2007, 09:18 AM
OGShocker's definition in post # 79 pretty much sums it up.:)

Blown 472
09-13-2007, 07:02 PM
For the sake of the discussion, lets say you are right. The terrorist are using some ordinance that was either left behind or unexploded from the first Gulf war.
Are you incapable of understanding the difference between that and Iran directly arming terrorists and training them, in many cases working side by side for the specific mission of blowing up US soldiers?
And you have seen this first hand? hell them ****ers that flew the planes into the buildings were from saudi, we know where they lived, where they were trained who gave them the ****ing money, but yet are we nuking saudi????

Blown 472
09-13-2007, 07:04 PM
OGShocker's definition in post # 79 pretty much sums it up.:)
Sorry, dont play the sheep card.

eliminatedsprinter
09-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Sorry, dont play the sheep card.
Au Contraire, you are the Antiovis.;)

ULTRA26 # 1
09-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Au Contraire, you are an antiovis.;)
ES, can't find antiovis in Webster :confused:

eliminatedsprinter
09-14-2007, 09:53 AM
ES, can't find antiovis in Webster :confused:
Ovis is the latin genus name for sheep.:)

ULTRA26 # 1
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Ovis is the latin genus name for sheep.:)

OKIE-JET
09-14-2007, 12:04 PM
And you have seen this first hand? hell them ****ers that flew the planes into the buildings were from saudi, we know where they lived, where they were trained who gave them the ****ing money, but yet are we nuking saudi????
So, if I were to see something, and then say, forget that I saw it.......does this mean it never really happened at all? I didnt see this 100 + yr old pecan tree planted in my yard, am I imagining the shade it casts? I did not witness my son bieng delivered but for some reason this guy keeps hangin out here calling me dad an' shiit....could he be real? This is your logic (or lack thereof) boiled to its base, Blown. I think sometimes that maybe you are mistaken as to who the sheep of this nation truly are.:idea:

Blown 472
09-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Au Contraire, you are the Antiovis.;)
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blown 472
09-14-2007, 02:22 PM
So, if I were to see something, and then say, forget that I saw it.......does this mean it never really happened at all? I didnt see this 100 + yr old pecan tree planted in my yard, am I imagining the shade it casts? I did not witness my son bieng delivered but for some reason this guy keeps hangin out here calling me dad an' shiit....could he be real? This is your logic (or lack thereof) boiled to its base, Blown. I think sometimes that maybe you are mistaken as to who the sheep of this nation truly are.:idea:
And no one has a reason to push for this war with iran now do they?

Steve 1
09-14-2007, 02:55 PM
Bent Then why EXACTLY did Iran transport them from Afghanistan?

Blown 472
09-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Bent Then why EXACTLY did Iran transport them from Afghanistan?
You are the only source of info on this, thanks.

Old Texan
09-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Blown, I'm curious if you ever took one of those tests where you fit square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes and traingle, hexagon, octagon pegs....you know. If you did, did you complete it with all the differents shapes forced into the wrong holes?????:confused: :idea:
Just reading many of your posts has me picturing you in such positions.....How about what you see when they bring out the ink blot flashcards, that must be something for the old shrink to scratch his noggin over.:D

Blown 472
09-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Blown, I'm curious if you ever took one of those tests where you fit square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes and traingle, hexagon, octagon pegs....you know. If you did, did you complete it with all the differents shapes forced into the wrong holes?????:confused: :idea:
Just reading many of your posts has me picturing you in such positions.....How about what you see when they bring out the ink blot flashcards, that must be something for the old shrink to scratch his noggin over.:D
Such big words, is that some trig shit you are talking about? me? I am dumb as a stump, I just post what I read cuz I is so impressionable. (sp)

Steve 1
09-15-2007, 05:02 AM
You are the only source of info on this, thanks.
No it is common knowledge even you can find it!

OKIE-JET
09-15-2007, 07:22 AM
And no one has a reason to push for this war with iran now do they?
I'm not sure that you understand here Blown, Iran seems to be pushing for confrontation with the West.......you know.....by sending arms, money, training, and doing whatever else to thwart efforts at keeping the war contained to one spot. Iranian leaders have outright threatened us and our allies with extinction Blown..... and this doesnt seem to bother you? You don't seem very American Blown. Its like this Blown, I disagree with a lot of what my Gov. does on a global scale, the differences in the way certain folks are treated and dealt with, but when one of these nations step forward and announce that my country will be nothing but rotted corpses, I tend to put aside my differences with my countrymen and pick up arms to defend my family and yours. I do not agree with those who feel that we should wait for Iran to do something directly to us before we act, by then it could be too late. Who's family memebers have to perish and suffer before we move on this? Besides this they have already moved against us by aiding our enemies as well as openly threatened us. For those who do not share these views thats okay, because they are mine, but for the sake of some debate, if you dont could you enlighten me as to what it would take for Iran to do for your mind to be changed about confrontaion with them?

Blown 472
09-15-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure that you understand here Blown, Iran seems to be pushing for confrontation with the West.......you know.....by sending arms, money, training, and doing whatever else to thwart efforts at keeping the war contained to one spot. Iranian leaders have outright threatened us and our allies with extinction Blown..... and this doesnt seem to bother you? You don't seem very American Blown. Its like this Blown, I disagree with a lot of what my Gov. does on a global scale, the differences in the way certain folks are treated and dealt with, but when one of these nations step forward and announce that my country will be nothing but rotted corpses, I tend to put aside my differences with my countrymen and pick up arms to defend my family and yours. I do not agree with those who feel that we should wait for Iran to do something directly to us before we act, by then it could be too late. Who's family memebers have to perish and suffer before we move on this? Besides this they have already moved against us by aiding our enemies as well as openly threatened us. For those who do not share these views thats okay, because they are mine, but for the sake of some debate, if you dont could you enlighten me as to what it would take for Iran to do for your mind to be changed about confrontaion with them?
You forgot the line about the mushroom cloud there condi.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Iranian leaders have outright threatened us and our allies with extinction
OJ, don't think I've heard leaders from Iran theaten US extinction and I've been unable to find anything to verify this. Can you point me to something that supports this statement.
but when one of these nations step forward and announce that my country will be nothing but rotted corpses
Again, who said this and when?
Confront Iran with what army?

centerhill condor
09-15-2007, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVuFlrcjA
like these guys?
CC

Steve 1
09-15-2007, 04:31 PM
it is all over the place ..
http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1%2C2506%2CL-3356154%2C00.html

centerhill condor
09-15-2007, 04:34 PM
it is all over the place ..
yea, but you have to look with your eyes open.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-15-2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVuFlrcjA
like these guys?
CC
Are "these guys" Iranian leaders?
Again confront them with what army CC?

Blown 472
09-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Need we say more? how many americans do YOU want dead?
AMERICA’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.
In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.
However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.
Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.
Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism.

OKIE-JET
09-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Are "these guys" Iranian leaders?
Again confront them with what army CC?
It looks pretty well state sponsored I'd say, so yeah, those guys.
Also Ultra, sometimes their agenda is not quite as plain as it is in many speeches, videos, and articles. Many times its left to the readers or listeners ability to read between the lines and to also listen for the inferences made in a round about way. As to what army.....no need for ground troops so early, I would guess a few MOAB's strategically placed would put them back a few years hardware-wise. Taking 75-90% of Irans defenses apart might just make them rethink the current regimes strategy.
Need we say more? how many americans do YOU want dead?
AMERICA’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.
In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.
However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.
Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.
Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism.
What have YOU said, man. I'm not sure that I agreed with going back to Iraq so hastily, but Saddam WAS a fukkin terrorist, plain and simple, if you cant even see that, then I'm not sure about having any meaningful or logical debate with someone whos blind to reality. (not that I think you are, cause most of your comments and views are relatively simple facades which are easily dismantled, which in turn DOES spark some intellectual debate).
Blown, if you truly believe it was all about the oil, then why not do it all the way in '91? We were there and left him in power (mistake), we also put his oil fields intact.....this doesnt make sense (if in fact it was all about the oil).

Blown 472
09-16-2007, 06:55 AM
It looks pretty well state sponsored I'd say, so yeah, those guys.
Also Ultra, sometimes their agenda is not quite as plain as it is in many speeches, videos, and articles. Many times its left to the readers or listeners ability to read between the lines and to also listen for the inferences made in a round about way. As to what army.....no need for ground troops so early, I would guess a few MOAB's strategically placed would put them back a few years hardware-wise. Taking 75-90% of Irans defenses apart might just make them rethink the current regimes strategy.
What have YOU said, man. I'm not sure that I agreed with going back to Iraq so hastily, but Saddam WAS a fukkin terrorist, plain and simple, if you cant even see that, then I'm not sure about having any meaningful or logical debate with someone whos blind to reality. (not that I think you are, cause most of your comments and views are relatively simple facades which are easily dismantled, which in turn DOES spark some intellectual debate).
Blown, if you truly believe it was all about the oil, then why not do it all the way in '91? We were there and left him in power (mistake), we also put his oil fields intact.....this doesnt make sense (if in fact it was all about the oil).
So you are willing to have more americans die for lies? how many times does it take before you pull your head out, three four times?

never_fast_enuf
09-16-2007, 07:18 AM
What lies?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Iran??? With what Army???

never_fast_enuf
09-16-2007, 08:14 AM
What about Iran and what about the Army?

Steve 1
09-16-2007, 08:51 AM
So you are willing to have more americans die for lies? how many times does it take before you pull your head out, three four times?
Bent you are like a shadow with no substance. Learn a little about what is going on over there and get back to us in a couple years.
BTW
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2461421.ece

OKIE-JET
09-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Was Saddam a sponsor of terror tactics or not?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-16-2007, 02:01 PM
What about Iran and what about the Army?
Just curious how others here figure we are in any position to go to war with Iran? Our military is spread a bit thin as it is.

Blown 472
09-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Was he tight with al queda? no.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Did Saddam have anything to do with 9/11? NO The mastermind of 9/11 is still out there thinking he's the boogie man. 452 billion dollars later.

centerhill condor
09-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Just curious how others here figure we are in any position to go to war with Iran? Our military is spread a bit thin as it is.
as usual a coalition of the willing...a little above your paygrade but since you asked, I did the search for you...;) no charge today.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PARIS (Reuters) - French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said on Sunday his country must prepare for the possibility of war against Iran over its nuclear program, but he did not believe any such action was imminent.
Seeking to ratchet up the pressure on Iran, Kouchner also told RTL radio and LCI television that the world's major powers should use further sanctions to show they were serious about stopping Tehran getting atom bombs, and said France had asked French firms not to bid for tenders in the Islamic Republic.
"We must prepare for the worst," Kouchner said in an interview, adding: "The worst, sir, is war."
Asked about the preparations, he said it was normal to prepare for various eventualities.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tehran - State-organized anti-US rallies started Saturday morning in Iranian cities to mark the 27th anniversary of the occupation of the United States embassy in Tehran and the 'Day of National Confrontation against World Imperialism.'
Thousands of people, mainly schoolchildren, have been brought to the former embassy building in downtown Tehran, to chant the standard slogans 'Death to America' and 'Death to Israel' while burning the two countries' flags.
'Nuclear technology is our inalienable right,' was a key slogan repeated from last year, expressing support for the country's nuclear stance.
Iranian students occupied the embassy on November 4, 1979 after Washington allowed the exiled Shah of Iran to undergo hospital treatment in the United States. Fifty-three American diplomats and guards were held hostage for 444 days.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is a little dated but "State organized"...you'll notice no anti war protesters then or now...they get the rope in Persia. You can move your mouse just like a regular guy and become informed or not...as for the Army, Your commie Pres. Clinton has nothing but disdain for the US military and cut it drastically now you come along and "lament" not having enough troops to do the job! Right out of BC's commie play book and proves, yet again, that libs want the country militarily weak.
Our forces are poised for the classic pincer movement on Persia. Also, you may not be aware of the fact that other players in the region fear being dominated by Persia much as Europe and Hitler. They will/are cooperating with our people regarding Persia...we won't have to go it alone.
The Persians forcibly took US hostages and US territory 30 years ago and celebrate that "victory" today. These are the same people running their country today, killing journalist, and hanging people in public for the very right you excercise here on HB. Persia sends weapons and fighters to Iraq. They do all these things because they can without negative consequences. You might consider taking up for Americans for a change.
The President thinks, and I agree, that if we can liberate the Persian people from their oppressors we'll have a powerful new ally in the war on the jihadist that use terror. A win/win!
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Coalition Forces???
Again, IMO you are coming from another planet suggesting that the world is going to war with Iran. The US military gound forces are busy in Iraq. 4 1/2 years, 452 billion dollars and 3800 dead troops later and still no end in sight. And now the unrest in Iran. Your way isn't working! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OKIE-JET
09-16-2007, 04:22 PM
A simple yes or no would suffice here.:sleeping:

Steve 1
09-16-2007, 04:27 PM
For the Leftie! I can fill pages with this.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/05/september11/main520874.shtml

Steve 1
09-16-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/339finwc.asp

Steve 1
09-16-2007, 04:38 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sx7x_saddams-secrets

Blown 472
09-16-2007, 04:40 PM
A simple yes or no would suffice here.:sleeping:
Not in the US.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 04:58 AM
For the Leftie! I can fill pages with this.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/05/september11/main520874.shtml
Over a thousand victims and family members of those who died in the Sept. 11 attacks sued Iraq and its leader Saddam Hussein Wednesday alleging there is evidence of a conspiracy with Osama bin Laden to attack the United States.
Sorry Steve but I find this obnoxious.

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 05:56 AM
Not in the US.
So its ok with you that this dude was in fact a terrorist, killed thousands, as long as they werent U.S. citizens? He shoulda never crawled from the hole alive. This POS murdered and maimed thousands of men, women, and CHILDREN, and he deserved to be exterminated like the bottom feeding cockroach that he was. It matters not that he killed non Americans because to me Blown, every life counts, not just those in the U.S.

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 05:58 AM
Over a thousand victims and family members of those who died in the Sept. 11 attacks sued Iraq and its leader Saddam Hussein Wednesday alleging there is evidence of a conspiracy with Osama bin Laden to attack the United States.
Sueing him does seem a bit obnoxious.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 06:31 AM
So its ok with you that this dude was in fact a terrorist, killed thousands, as long as they werent U.S. citizens? He shoulda never crawled from the hole alive. This POS murdered and maimed thousands of men, women, and CHILDREN, and he deserved to be exterminated like the bottom feeding cockroach that he was. It matters not that he killed non Americans because to me Blown, every life counts, not just those in the U.S.
every life counts, not just those in the U.S
Glad to hear you say this. I wonder how many non-terrorist Iraqis were killed in our mission of getting Saddam? I don't think you would get an argument from anyone that Saddam was a POS. IMO, the US was very reckless with human lives in our efforts to bring him to justice. As you said every life counts

Old Texan
09-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Glad to hear you say this. I wonder how many non-terrorist Iraqis were killed in our mission of getting Saddam? I don't think you would get an argument from anyone that Saddam was a POS. IMO, the US was very reckless with human lives in our efforts to bring him to justice. As you said every life counts
I wonder how many nonterrorist Iraqis would have been killed by Saddam in the same time period? True we will never know but from his past record, it would be many. And many more would live in fear and without hope of escaping his oppresive reign.
There was no good or easy solution to Saddam Hussein, but the world is a better place without him in it.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 07:59 AM
I wonder how many nonterrorist Iraqis would have been killed by Saddam in the same time period? True we will never know but from his past record, it would be many. And many more would live in fear and without hope of escaping his oppresive reign.
There was no good or easy solution to Saddam Hussein, but the world is a better place without him in it.
Tex, point understood. I believe that the last estimate I heard was that there are now over 1,00,000 Iraqi refuges, homeless who have fled their country in fear of their lives.
IMO, 3800 American lives, 10's of thousand Iraqi lives, 500 billion dollars, with no end in sight was, for Saddam, was just plain stupid on the part of this Country.

Old Texan
09-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Tex, point understood. I believe that the last estimate I heard was that there are now over 1,00,000 Iraqi refuges, homeless who have fled their country in fear of their lives.
IMO, 3800 American lives, 10's of thousand Iraqi lives, 500 billion dollars, with no end in sight was, for Saddam, was just plain stupid on the part of this Country.
We won't know if it was stupid for about 20 years. The middle east has no easy solution.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 08:19 AM
We won't know if it was stupid for about 20 years. The middle east has no easy solution.
Tex, that is a matter of opinion. I agree that the "The middle east has no easy solution". Is fixing the middle east a US duty?

eliminatedsprinter
09-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Tex, that is a matter of opinion. I agree that the "The middle east has no easy solution". Is fixing the middle east a US duty?
Great Britain used direct military force, for over 100 years, at a high cost of lives, to force the Arab world to stop selling Africian slaves..Was that their duty?? Do you wish they didn't do it? The 19th century was a dangerous time. Do think is was popular with everyone in Britain to have a large portion of their Navy sailing around North Africa, on several oceans, chasing after slave ships?? Do you think that it was wrong of them to topple Africian leaders who would not abolish the practice of capturing and selling slaves??

Old Texan
09-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Not so much a duty as a necessity when their BS spills over into the rest of the world. Agree or not, the Islamic extremists have delusions of world rule.
The Chinese will defend their ground when pressed but the result would be a totalitarian governing giant overseeing a great region of the world. And I believe the world population will see a large decrease during China's campaign. The Chinese don't hold human life quite as sacred as we do.
If Islamic fundamentalists take over Pakistan, that in itself could provide a bit of nuclear holocaust with India. Pretty shaky relations just waiting to explode between those 2 differing beleifs.
No, I think it best to try and quell things within the region.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Great Britain used direct military force, for over 100 years, at a high cost of lives, to force the Arab world to stop selling Africian slaves..Was that their duty?? Do you wish they didn't do it? The 19th century was a dangerous time. Do think is was popular with everyone in Britain to have a large portion of their Navy sailing around North Africa, on several oceans, chasing after slave ships?? Do you think that it was wrong of them to topple Africian leaders who would not abolish the practice of capturing and selling slaves??
No one is arguing or suggesting that there isn't a time and place for intervention. The question is, is it up to the US to fix the Mid-East? The next question, which relates seriously to the first is, is it possible for the US to fix the Mid-East. Seems you must know the answer to the 2nd question before seriously considering the 1st.

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 11:14 AM
IMO, the U.S. is no way gonna fix the mid-east, its been broken forever, but the one thing we can do is to hunt down and remove those responsible for being just plain outright murderin scumbags. If the people around him supported his cause then they deserve what they get. ALL of those who fall under the extremist heading are hell bent on world domination based on religious beliefs, there's no way in hell im just gonna sit on my ass and roll over for these sociopaths, its absolutely not what our great nation was founded upon. It really stinks when ANYONE has to die over this crap, but the bottom line here is freedom is paid for in blood, our right as humans, not just Americans is to live with freedom of choice and to pursue happiness, So when the tyrant rears his ugly head, SOMEONE has to step up and cut it off.

never_fast_enuf
09-17-2007, 11:52 AM
You do understand the concept of war, right?

eliminatedsprinter
09-17-2007, 12:00 PM
IMO, the U.S. is no way gonna fix the mid-east, its been broken forever, but the one thing we can do is to hunt down and remove those responsible for being just plain outright murderin scumbags. If the people around him supported his cause then they deserve what they get. ALL of those who fall under the extremist heading are hell bent on world domination based on religious beliefs, there's no way in hell im just gonna sit on my ass and roll over for these sociopaths, its absolutely not what our great nation was founded upon. It really stinks when ANYONE has to die over this crap, but the bottom line here is freedom is paid for in blood, our right as humans, not just Americans is to live with freedom of choice and to pursue happiness, So when the tyrant rears his ugly head, SOMEONE has to step up and cut it off.
It has only been broken since 570 AD. Prior to that, the middle eastern civilizations were 1rst world in all ways, esp in science and mathmatics.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 12:06 PM
You do understand the concept of war, right?
If you will read what I was responding to my comment should be difficult to understand.
It matters not that he killed non Americans because to me Blown, every life counts, not just those in the U.S.
The concept of war? Please explain what the concept of war means to you.
Either all life counts or it doesn't ???

never_fast_enuf
09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
If you will read what I was responding to my comment should be difficult to understand.
It matters not that he killed non Americans because to me Blown, every life counts, not just those in the U.S.
The concept of war? Please explain what the concept of war means to you.
war1 /wɔr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wawr] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, warred, war·ring, adjective
–noun 1. a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
2. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
3. a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
4. active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.
5. aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.
6. a struggle: a war for men's minds; a war against poverty.
7. armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art; methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.
8. Cards. a. a game for two or more persons, played with a 52-card pack evenly divided between the players, in which each player turns up one card at a time with the higher card taking the lower, and in which, when both turned up cards match, each player lays one card face down and turns up another, the player with the higher card of the second turn taking all the cards laid down.
b. an occasion in this game when both turned up cards match.
9. Archaic. a battle.
–verb (used without object) 10. to make or carry on war; fight: to war with a neighboring nation.
11. to carry on active hostility or contention: Throughout her life she warred with sin and corruption.
12. to be in conflict or in a state of strong opposition: The temptation warred with his conscience.
–adjective 13. of, belonging to, used in, or due to war: war preparations; war hysteria.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 02:00 PM
war1 /wɔr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wawr] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, warred, war·ring, adjective
–noun 1. a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
2. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
3. a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
4. active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.
5. aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.
6. a struggle: a war for men's minds; a war against poverty.
7. armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art; methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.
8. Cards. a. a game for two or more persons, played with a 52-card pack evenly divided between the players, in which each player turns up one card at a time with the higher card taking the lower, and in which, when both turned up cards match, each player lays one card face down and turns up another, the player with the higher card of the second turn taking all the cards laid down.
b. an occasion in this game when both turned up cards match.
9. Archaic. a battle.
–verb (used without object) 10. to make or carry on war; fight: to war with a neighboring nation.
11. to carry on active hostility or contention: Throughout her life she warred with sin and corruption.
12. to be in conflict or in a state of strong opposition: The temptation warred with his conscience.
–adjective 13. of, belonging to, used in, or due to war: war preparations; war hysteria.
A dictionary cut and paste answer to my question:
Please explain what the concept of war means to you.
No problem :)

Steve 1
09-17-2007, 04:26 PM
I find twisted liar Leftists obnoxious.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 04:34 PM
I find twisted liar Leftists obnoxious.
How about twisted liars period. You think that suing Iraq, Saddam and Osama for a trillion dollars is a good thing?

Steve 1
09-17-2007, 04:38 PM
How about twisted liars period. You think that suing Iraq, Saddam and Osama for a trillion dollars is a good thing?
It is being done Leftie!

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
It is being done Leftie!
Thanks for your opinion Steve:confused:

Steve 1
09-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for your opinion Steve:confused:
LOL nice try it was not an opinion,But I will add to the exchange in the eyes of a leftie this type of lawsuit is bad but in your ratchit world they are good!:confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 04:47 PM
LOL nice try it was not an opinion,But I will add to the exchange in the eyes of a leftie this type of lawsuit is bad but in your ratchit world they are good!:confused:
Sorry but I don't understand. BTW did you mean ratchet?

Steve 1
09-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Sorry but I don't understand. BTW did you mean ratchet?
Good try there Ole Leftie I even got a chuckle out of that!

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Good try there Ole Leftie I even got a chuckle out of that!
What???

centerhill condor
09-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Coalition Forces???
Again, IMO you are coming from another planet suggesting that the world is going to war with Iran. The US military gound forces are busy in Iraq. 4 1/2 years, 452 billion dollars and 3800 dead troops later and still no end in sight. And now the unrest in Iran. Your way isn't working! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I in no way suggest that the world is going to war with Persia...rather Persia is going to war with the world.
your way...what is that? more anti American propaganda? more worthless UN resolutions? More appeasement, Mr. Chamberlain? worked great for Hitler, Mao, Bin Laden, the Khmer rouge, Kim Jun Il, your uncle HO, and every bully through history, the killing fields and the UN....keep it up. How many millions must perish before you get off your failed 'Nam politics? Or does it not matter if your not in the noose? Your compassion is as awe inspiring as your generousity...you wouldn't "mind paying more in taxes"...not quite the same as putting a check in the mail is it?
Mr. Instant results...if it doesn't work in 5 years do something else. Dr. Deming wrote about your method and why it always fails. Did you really think the Islamic world would bow to our efforts and go back to making soccer balls and hashish? You should consider studying history. May I suggest "the rise and fall of the great powers"?
CC

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Speaking of death, today in 1862.....the bloodiest day in U.S. military history with 23,100 casualties at Antietam. If ignorance was as widespread then, as it is today, what would have become of our nation? Another question; was loss of life on that level worth the gains?
Ultra, when you ask me about every life. Yes, I do believe every life matters, BUT, when one person takes it upon himself to murder another,(let alone thousands), then to me his life dont mean jack shit. Myself included. Let that person take it up with God.....as soon as possible.

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 07:40 PM
It has only been broken since 570 AD. Prior to that, the middle eastern civilizations were 1rst world in all ways, esp in science and mathmatics.
1500 years is pretty much forever, to me anyway.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Speaking of death, today in 1862.....the bloodiest day in U.S. military history with 23,100 casualties at Antietam. If ignorance was as widespread then, as it is today, what would have become of our nation? Another question; was loss of life on that level worth the gains?
Ultra, when you ask me about every life. Yes, I do believe every life matters, BUT, when one person takes it upon himself to murder another,(let alone thousands), then to me his life dont mean jack shit. Myself included. Let that person take it up with God.....as soon as possible.
I understand and agree with "his life". It's all of the innocent other casulties that resulted from getting to him, that I would include in "every life counts, not just those in the U.S."

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 08:37 PM
I understand and agree with "his life". It's all of the innocent other casulties that resulted from getting to him, that I would include "every life counts, not just those in the U.S."
And I would concur. We cant live on what SHOULD be, cause if we did, what SHOULD have happened are those people SHOULD have removed him from society a loooong time ago, they did not. They leave it to someone else to take out the garbage, and then blame those who did. Bin Laden is still at large cause he's in the "good 'ol boy" terrorist or extremist circle which I would dare say includes some mid east leaders at the least, and I truly think that Saddam was a major player in that network. We've looked in caves for far too long.

centerhill condor
09-22-2007, 12:07 PM
By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 41 minutes ago
TEHRAN, Iran - A day before flying to New York to speak directly to the American people, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad struck a confrontational tone Saturday with a parade of fighter jets and missiles and tough warnings for the United States to stay out of the Mideast.
Three new domestically manufactured warplanes streaked over the capital during the parade marking the 27th anniversary of the Iraqi invasion of Iran, which sparked a 1980-88 war that killed hundreds of thousands of people. The parade also featured the Ghadr missile, which has a range of 1,120 miles, capable of reaching Israel.
Some of the missile trucks were painted with the slogans "Down with the U.S." and "Down with Israel." The parade also featured unmanned aerial surveillance drones, torpedoes, and tanks.
Tensions are high between Washington and Tehran over U.S. accusations that Iran is secretly trying to develop nuclear weapons and helping Shiite militias in Iraq that target U.S. troops. Iran denies the claims.
Washington has said it is addressing the Iran situation diplomatically, rather than militarily, but U.S. officials also say that all options are open.
"Those (countries) who assume that decaying methods such as psychological war, political propaganda and the so-called economic sanctions would work and prevent Iran's fast drive toward progress are mistaken," Ahmadinejad.
Iran launched an arms development program during its war with Iraq to compensate for a U.S. weapons embargo. Since 1992, Iran has produced its own jets, torpedoes, radar-avoiding missiles, tanks and armored personnel carriers.
"Those who prevented Iran, at the height of the war from getting even barbed wire must see now that all the equipment on display today has been built by the mighty hands and brains of experts at Iran's armed forces," Ahmadinejad said.
He is expected to address the American people directly in an interview with CBS's "60 Minutes" airing Sunday, and through appearances at the U.N., Columbia University and several other events.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
thank God for 60 mins...huh? Bet Dan would Rather interview Persia's Pres...do some more Bush bashin'.
CC

OKIE-JET
09-22-2007, 06:07 PM
OMG, thats high treason CC.:D BTW, I dont think they wanted to see this thread back up here.:mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Those 3 domestically produced warplanes will last aprox 45 secconds against ours. :D

Steve 1
09-23-2007, 08:51 AM
The Iranian super weapon!
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/521d4082a7.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2007, 02:01 PM
The Iranian super weapon!
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/521d4082a7.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Design inspired by Ron Oneal...;) :D :D :D