PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Harrasment Training.

Angry Inch
09-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Roberta is a college administrator and has hired Alex, right out of graduate school, for a coveted summer position. After Alex starts working, Roberta tells him that the only way he can keep his job is by having sexual relations with her. Alex is appalled at the idea, but decides to go along because it is only for the summer and the position will greatly enhance his resume.
Because Alex gave in to Roberta's demands, the situation is one of mutually consenting adults, not sexual harassment.
True or False?
You've got to be kidding me. I have to spend at least. 2 hours on it....no less...It times you, and if you just leave it on without doing anything....it kicks you out, and you have to start over.
This is insulting.

Angry Inch
09-10-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm not going to lie....these pictures are hillarious
http://training.newmedialearning.com/psh/graphics/312.jpg

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2007, 12:08 PM
That sucks. At least with ours I can go straight to the test and be done with it in about 10 min.

Baja Big Dog
09-10-2007, 12:36 PM
I think it all depends on what her TITS look like!!:D

Angry Inch
09-10-2007, 12:42 PM
That sucks. At least with ours I can go straight to the test and be done with it in about 10 min.
If you can pass with flying colors....why waste your time???

DeltaSigBoater
09-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I had to sit through 3 hours of sexual harassment training a few years ago. The 2 redeeming factors that made it enjoyable, yes enjoyable, was the role playing were we got to say lewd, off-color, and sexual innuendos to our hot co-workers, and not get in trouble. Secondly the woman putting on the S.H. presentation was Playboy’s Playmate of the Year material… how’s that for irony!

centerhill condor
09-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I had to sit through 3 hours of sexual harassment training a few years ago. The 2 redeeming factors that made it enjoyable, yes enjoyable, was the role playing were we got to say lewd, off-color, and sexual innuendos to our hot co-workers, and not get in trouble. Secondly the woman putting on the S.H. presentation was Playboy’s Playmate of the Year material… how’s that for irony!
I take it you'll write the former president a "thank you" note!?
as we used to say...a simulation is only as real as you make it!
CC

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2007, 01:16 PM
If you can pass with flying colors....why waste your time???
Exactly. It's not rocket science.

centerhill condor
09-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Exactly. It's not rocket science.
nice word play!
CC