PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 75

Cole Trickle
09-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Pretty good night:)
I think that Matt Hamill was robbed.......
He stomped Bisbing 2 of 3 rounds easy and this was the first decision I have seen in the UFC that was a complete joke!!!
He has improved his stand up 1000X over
I understand the whole home town thing but that match had to of been rigged.(I hope that is the last time I ever see that:( )

OutCole'd
09-10-2007, 01:54 PM
He stomped Bisbing 2 of 3 rounds easy and this was the first decision I have seen in the UFC that was a complete joke!!!
I understand the whole home town thing but that match had to of been rigged.(I hope that is the last time I ever see that:( )
I could not agree more! I watched it at the Red Rock here and everyone was yelling WTF? What fight was that judge watching?? 30-27 Bisbing?? No friggen way!! Bisbing was man handled, Hammill controlled the whole thing. I was looking for Don King on the Judges table.

Cole Trickle
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM
I could not agree more! I watched it at the Red Rock here and everyone was yelling WTF? What fight was that judge watching?? 30-27 Bisbing?? No friggen way!! Bisbing was man handled, Hammill controlled the whole thing. I was looking for Don King on the Judges table.
Bar none the worst decision in teh histroy of the UFC.
Bisbing is a good fighter but he didn't really show anything. You can tell that Hamill has been throwing alot and looked very comfortable standing up.
I think he will become very good in the future. The guy is a workhorse and seems to improve alot between fights.:) :)
I bet Bisbing knows he got whooped;)

pw_Tony
09-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Either way I think it was a GREAT fight!

GETSOME
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Bar none the worst decision in teh histroy of the UFC.
Bisbing is a good fighter but he didn't really show anything. You can tell that Hamill has been throwing alot and looked very comfortable standing up.
I think he will become very good in the future. The guy is a workhorse and seems to improve alot between fights.:) :)
I bet Bisbing knows he got whooped;)
I could not agree more. I thought the decision should of gone to hamil the entire fight minus the 3rd round that could of either direction.

shippingguy
09-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Could not agree more. I was very disappointed in the UFC's judges on this decision. Matt Hamil has worked real hard and improved and deserved the win. Bisbing has gotten way to cocky and needs to get his ass whooped and brought back to reality.
Mike

AZJD
09-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Ditto
Matt Hamil is a scary mofo! He owned Bisbing!
I also think that Rampage got away with one aswell!
Dan Henderson earned some respect. I think he is a pretty well rounded fighter.

Cole Trickle
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Ditto
Matt Hamil is a scary mofo! He owned Bisbing!
I also think that Rampage got away with one aswell!
Dan Henderson earned some respect. I think he is a pretty well rounded fighter.
I don't think Liddell has a chance against either of them and should go after the lighter category.
I think the fight could have gone either way but I would give it to Rampage. I was honestly impressed how well Rampage did on the ground and it seemed like his cardio was pretty damm goo!!!:)
What happend to Cro Cop..... Guy looks like he is done the minute he shows up in the UFC.

AZJD
09-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I don't think Lidell has a chance against either of them and should go after the lighter category.
I think the fight could have gone either way but I would give it to Rampage. I was honestly impressed how well Rampage did on the ground and it seemed like his cardio was pretty damm goo!!!:)
I have to say. From a technical standpoint, Henderson could have had him several times, but Rampage is a strong mofo! Henderson seemed to man handle him a few times which surprised me.
I think Liddell can actually take them both. I think Rampage got lucky with Liddell. I wouldn't be suprised to see Chuck get his title back, then loose it to Couture!

buzzaro
09-10-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't think Liddell has a chance against either of them and should go after the lighter category.
What happend to Cro Cop..... Guy looks like he is done the minute he shows up in the UFC.
I think Cro Cop isnt so well rounded but even more so relies too much on his devastating striking, which when he gets in that groove is great to watch. But too many people just study his tapes now and know to back him up and break his rythm.

XtrmWakeborder
09-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Hamill got robbed. The judges probably got pissed when they heard the entrance music. The guy that was impressive was Alexander! Man that guy is crazy. Henderson and Rampage was a good fight, and I agree with the decision.

mbrown2
09-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Henderson and Rampage was a good fight, and I agree with the decision.
Rampage has definitely stepped it up....he beat him on the ground from mid round three to the finish.....I would like to see a Henderson vs. Liddell fight next..

Charley
09-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Good Fights all the way around and FREEE, that's the good news!
Hamill was robbed, I watched the fight twice and he was most definitely robbed... Dana White needs to make a decision to never ever allow cecil peoples to judge one of his fights again. The same thing that opened the door for UFC and allowed all the disgruntled boxing fans who hated the crookedness will be the UFC's undoing if not addressed. It is the only thing that can stop the freight train known as "The UFC" from taking over where boxing has died.... wake the Fu(k up Dana!

Sportin' Wood
09-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Rampage has definitely stepped it up....he beat him on the ground from mid round three to the finish.....I would like to see a Henderson vs. Liddell fight next..
I agree, I gave Henderson the first two rounds, split the 3rd and Rampage had 4 and 5. Would have loved to see Henderson win. Home town hero and all. Henderson Vs. Liddel would be a great wrestling match Ol school collage style.

Garrddogg
09-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Good Fights all the way around and FREEE, that's the good news!
Hamill was robbed, I watched the fight twice and he was most definitely robbed... Dana White needs to make a decision to never ever allow cecil peoples to judge one of his fights again. The same thing that opened the door for UFC and allowed all the disgruntled boxing fans who hated the crookedness will be the UFC's undoing if not addressed. It is the only thing that can stop the freight train known as "The UFC" from taking over where boxing has died.... wake the Fu(k up Dana!
scroll down to the bottom and vote.
http://www.ufc.com/

yopengo
09-11-2007, 06:37 AM
90% think Hamill should have won. :idea:

Cole Trickle
09-11-2007, 08:39 AM
I voted:)

Concept1
09-11-2007, 08:46 AM
The Judges were the same as always so the hometown advantage doesnt really apply I dont think. This fight looked to me like they got a bonus to keep it standing up, thats been a big rumor with the UFC for a while, I think it was an o.k. fight though...

little rowe boat
09-11-2007, 09:56 AM
He was robbed, what a f'n crock of sh!t.

Jyruiz
09-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Guess it is turning out like boxing.:D