http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/TinHoodShop002.jpg
RIP Brother you are LOVED:(

OGShocker
09-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry for you loss, bud.:(

WYRD
09-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Sorry for you loss, bud.:(
Thanks Mark, just nearing the annaversary of his loss and sorta feeling the pain tonight( he was a great role model to me)...;)

Big Kahunaa
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
keep your head up man sorry for your loss

HOOTER SLED-
09-11-2007, 04:10 AM
Dang Shane, I didn't know about this bro. Your brother? Sorry to hear man. :( :(

Redneck
09-11-2007, 06:21 AM
Shane keep the spirit up never knew your brother but felt the love of the family. Hopefully one day we will hear something.

atomickitn
09-11-2007, 06:26 AM
hummmm shane, close your eyes , and you will see him, sorry for your loss, hope everything else is ok . say hello to the kiddys , and amber..be well :)

WYRD
09-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the good wishes everybody. Sometimes I just cant help to wonder what happened to him and why, last night was one of those times. Hope all is well with you guys I know I havent been around much lately.
Ken thanks for donating your time to try and find him it truly means alot.
Bobby I hope you are stayin strong and doing well
:) :)

MRSDRMCAT
09-11-2007, 08:04 AM
That sucks! I am sorry! I couldn't imagine not knowing! Thats tough! Hang in there!

phebus
09-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Don't mean to put you through any pain, but could you please tell the story around this?

topless
09-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Don't mean to put you through any pain, but could you please tell the story around this?It was told a while back. RIP Mark and know people that don't even know you are thinking of you.

phebus
09-11-2007, 08:12 AM
It was told a while back. RIP Mark and know people that don't even know you are thinking of you.
Thanks for the info. :)

topless
09-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the info. :)
I guess I'm not much help.

WYRD
09-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Don't mean to put you through any pain, but could you please tell the story around this?
My brother had a house boat moored at park moabi that he was working on and restoring. He has always been intrigued by the colorado river as well as the colorado aqueduct. One weekend he left San bernardino after work on a Thrus. to head up to the river for the weekend. He always took desert center hwy 177. He did tell our Mom and his girlfriend where he was headed. Two weeks later he still had not returned and we got a call from BLM saying they found his car abandoned of of palen pass road (a dirt road) about 5 mi off the hwy 177. After extensive searches by law enforcement they found an area where he had made under some brush (prob for shade) there was one of his towels in a tree, a cooler with a couple of beers and a sandwich in it, a bag with some clothes, a knife, some smokes, and other items. After that we spent several days combing the area ourselves to no avail.
Some reports came in later from the 1000s of flyers my mom put up, the most credible one was from an eye witness that said they seen him enter the Desert center store with a "shady" looking character which was confirmed by the cashier, neither one could say it was him for sure but they both have strong feelings.
5 years have gone by and still nothing conclusive....:(

WYRD
09-11-2007, 08:21 AM
It was told a while back. RIP Mark and know people that don't even know you are thinking of you.
Thanks Alli, but his name is Tim;) unless OG is gone:D

phebus
09-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Sorry for your loss, and thank you for the info. I remember the flyers at McGoos.

topless
09-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks Alli, but his name is Tim;) unless OG is gone:DI know it's it's Tim...I had a brain fart.

topless
09-11-2007, 08:25 AM
I had actually looked under missing persons when you first posted about him and was looking again today because I know you miss him terribly. I keep you and your family in my prayers.

Cole Trickle
09-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Sad:(
I truly hope that one day you get some answers.....

WYRD
09-11-2007, 08:31 AM
I had actually looked under missing persons when you first posted about him and was looking again today because I know you miss him terribly. I keep you and your family in my prayers.
Being that he was 10 yrs older than me he was more like a parental role model than a brother to me. We had alot of problems getting law enforcement to work actively on the case due to the fact that he is an adult and there was no sign of foul play, along with the fact the missing persons was filed with San Bernadino County and the car was found in Riverside County. They werent very hip on sharing information to eachother. They did a good job with the searches though we even got Blythe to do an air search.:)

topless
09-11-2007, 08:35 AM
Being that he was 10 yrs older than me he was more like a parental role model than a brother to me. We had alot of problems getting law enforcement to work actively on the case due to the fact that he is an adult and there was no sign of foul play, along with the fact the missing persons was filed with San Bernadino County and the car was found in Riverside County. They werent very hip on sharing information to eachother. They did a good job with the searches though we even got Blythe to do an air search.:)What I don't understand is why when they found his truck, they didn't look harder. That pisses me off as I'm sure it does you.

ratso
09-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Shane... sorry about your brother... I couldn't begin to imagine.:(

Jyruiz
09-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Sorry for your loss bro.