PDA

View Full Version : Hot boat Magazine

v-drive
09-11-2007, 06:44 AM
Ok, I recently signed up for hot boat mag, July 24th to be exact. S sunday I was thinking I should have had my first copy by now so I emailed them and they replied that I should have received my first copy in the mail before the end of August. so My question is, have any of you had problems with getting your magazines in the mail?
one more thing before it gets asked. Yes hot boat has a magazine:D
v-drive

phebus
09-11-2007, 06:45 AM
New ownership, look for some huge improvements.

Goad
09-11-2007, 06:57 AM
I signed up for a subscription....took 2 months to get my first copy.....got 3 copies, then it stopped. I have had to buy my copies at the local store for the past 4 issues.

kylesbds
09-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Ok, I recently signed up for hot boat mag, July 24th to be exact. S sunday I was thinking I should have had my first copy by now so I emailed them and they replied that I should have received my first copy in the mail before the end of August. so My question is, have any of you had problems with getting your magazines in the mail?
v-drive
I have the exact same problem. Subscribed about the same time, paid for it and havent seen one issue. So what the f**k

Playinwithfyr
09-11-2007, 08:59 PM
v-drive
I signed up around the end of May and I did get one in July, that has been it.
I have also heard that the magazine format will be changing. I hope it's worth the wait. :confused:

Havasu1986
09-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Maybe its because I have been subcribing for about 10 years my mag comes on time every month. :confused: Even got my T-shirt in the mail a couple months ago. :D

OCMerrill
09-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Maybe its because I have been subcribing for about 10 years my mag comes on time every month. :confused: Even got my T-shirt in the mail a couple months ago. :D
I am a 5 year customer. I must say the t-shirt comes in every year no problem. It is NEVER the size I mark down but a shirt appears none the less.:confused:
On Edit: The screen printing has not changed in the past three years either. But WTH it's free. This last one was a small. My eight year old daughter thinks she's all that wearing it.

RitcheyRch
09-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Am guessing the mail man is reading the magazine and keeps forgetting to return it. :D

Old Man Havasu
09-12-2007, 04:45 AM
I signed up for a subscription....took 2 months to get my first copy.....got 3 copies, then it stopped. I have had to buy my copies at the local store for the past 4 issues.
Thats why I switched to Powerboat...

UltraRide
09-12-2007, 06:17 AM
Signed up in January and have still not received my shirt, and now they are telling my that I need to renew. Never do it again!:mad:

phebus
09-12-2007, 06:25 AM
Have faith people. There is new ownership with new management. I'm sure they will right the ship.

mondorally
09-12-2007, 06:35 AM
I signed up in June off the website...... In August I started to recieve SCUBA DIVER magazine! I thought some signal had been crossed but before I had a chance to call my ***boat mag showed up. So far I think I've recieved 3 Scuba issues and 2 ***boat issues.......

Some Kind Of Monster
09-12-2007, 07:41 AM
***boat has a magazine? :eek: :D

Goad
09-12-2007, 07:43 AM
***boat has a magazine? :eek: :D
is it just me, or is that getting old?

tamalewagon
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Reordered the mag 2 months ago. This is my 8th consecutive reorder (which I have never received a t-shirt they always promised). So instead of the magazine, I get the t-shirt. Still waiting for August, Sept issues. Does HB have a magazine? :D

HokeySon
09-12-2007, 09:35 AM
just you, but have you seen the new Rex Marine catalog?

H20MOFO
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Just Recieved My October Issue Yesterday. Looks Like The Jet Tech Part Of The Mag Is A Thing Of The Past.wtf

Goad
09-12-2007, 10:10 AM
just you, but have you seen the new Rex Marine catalog?
no....?

eliminatedsprinter
09-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Rex Marine has a catalog?

HM
09-12-2007, 10:17 AM
It's you. I have been meaning to talk to you about that. :D

Goad
09-12-2007, 10:23 AM
It's you. I have been meaning to talk to you about that. :D
thanks guys....i wasnt sure.....apparently, i havent been getting the subsciption of sense of humor either :D

Goad
09-14-2007, 09:42 PM
i just got the issue in the mail....first once i have received in 3-4 months
weird that it stopped and started up again.

scottneedsaboat
09-14-2007, 09:45 PM
I signed up about a month ago, got a bill two weeks ago that I have yet to pay, and got my first issue three days ago. No complaints here. :)