PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE: Keep your pets on a leash

Mr. C
09-11-2007, 08:55 AM
My daughter killed a neighbors dog today because it wasn't on a leash and ran into the street. The lady was walking three dogs, two on leashes and the blonde lab just following along (like it did everyday), but today it bolted into the street for some reason.
Needless to say i feel very sorry for the dog, but how do i convince my daughter it wasn't her fault, she is a mess and is doing the "what did i do wrong, I didn't see it."
The lady and other people even told her it's not her fault, but that is not helping right now.
Please take the time to put them on a leash because you just never know, and i don't want other people to have to go through what my daughter and the owner of the dog is going through now.
So I am on my way home to talk and be with my daughter, I don't know what good it will do but i feel i need to be there for her.
I also want to check out if there is any damage to her truck. I hope not because I really don't want to have to go and tell these people, on top of loosing your dog i need x amount of money to fix the truck.
Mike