PDA

View Full Version : NJBA drags this weekend/ 999 boat needs pit help

cyclone
09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
if anyone is up for it I need someone to drive the truck to and from the ramp this weekend. I can offer cold beer (after the race of course) and food for anyone that can help out this weekend.
thanks.
-mike:)

DelawareDave
09-11-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm up for it! Will you send me a round trip ticket? :D

Danhercules
09-11-2007, 10:33 AM
if anyone is up for it I need someone to drive the truck to and from the ramp this weekend. I can offer cold beer (after the race of course) and food for anyone that can help out this weekend.
thanks.
-mike:)
What days? All weekend?

cyclone
09-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Ill need help both days. my friend Robert will be helping me but i need to get video of every pass and i need someone to drive the truck.
any help we could get would be much appreciated.
would love to send a plane ticket but i spent all of my air miles on a once in a lifetime trip to legoland. crazy i know. :D

Johnwithjm
09-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Ill need help both days. my friend Robert will be helping me but i need to get video of every pass and i need someone to drive the truck.
any help we could get would be much appreciated.
would love to send a plane ticket but i spent all of my air miles on a once in a lifetime trip to legoland. crazy i know. :D
Call CS19 he is not going racing.

Cs19
09-11-2007, 01:02 PM
John can help after he goes out first round

Bense468
09-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Mike I will be up there helping danny and those guys. there is going to be quiet a few of us. I'm sure I can help ya. I will dump ya in, but I wanna ride passenger too.
6th st mafia - helping others LOL

cyclone
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Mike I will be up there helping danny and those guys. there is going to be quiet a few of us. I'm sure I can help ya. I will dump ya in, but I wanna ride passenger too.
6th st mafia - helping others LOL
thanks Jeff. i could use the help. i'll be pitted down in jet boat land.

Bense468
09-11-2007, 01:39 PM
No problem. I think I'm headed up Friday eve after work.

sofa king smooth
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Would this person be responsible for engaging the jetaway and pulling out the scoop plug?:eek:

cyclone
09-11-2007, 02:23 PM
No but they might have to check the water for towels before we put the boat in.

Johnwithjm
09-11-2007, 02:33 PM
John can help after he goes out first roundLOL good point:D Dam I thought you might want to help out a fellow redcup member.

Johnwithjm
09-11-2007, 02:34 PM
No but they might have to check the water for towels before we put the boat in. And check the ride plate bolts.

MudPumper
09-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Would this person be responsible for engaging the jetaway and pulling out the scoop plug?:eek::D
Or tightening the rideplate bolts.....

cyclone
09-11-2007, 08:32 PM
:D
Or tightening the rideplate bolts.....
it is a pretty demanding job.

djdtpr
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
No problem. I think I'm headed up Friday eve after work.
Friggin trader i hope he has a bed for ya to! Im not worried your a Mafia member and they are definatly not allowed in jet boat alley.:D They will ixnay your azz in a heart beat at about 9:30 am when you say i need a beer.:)
Mike i will only have about fifteen guys there with me but i have a single job for all of them sorry we cant help.

FuelInMyVeins82
09-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Friggin trader i hope he has a bed for ya to! Im not worried your a Mafia member and they are definatly not allowed in jet boat alley.:D They will ixnay your azz in a heart beat at about 9:30 am when you say i need a beer.:)
Mike i will only have about fifteen guys there with me but i have a single job for all of them sorry we cant help.
Thats because they all only have one hand due to the fact that the other hand is holding there beer.

djdtpr
09-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Thats because they all only have one hand due to the fact that the other hand is holding there beer.
I only ask of them what they are capable of doing.:D Drinking the way they do is like being handicaped cause lord knows they arent going to set a BEER down to do something.:D

widowmaker
09-11-2007, 09:43 PM
See you guys up there this weekend. Going to try to get a little seat time thursday at elsinore to swap a few parts around, so I can at least get down the track.....

widowmaker
09-11-2007, 09:52 PM
John can help after he goes out first round
CS, you decided if your coming up this weekend? Any pointers would be worth there weight in cold brews.....

LOWRIVER2
09-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Goodluck Cyclone,
I would do it if I had Sat off. It's a thankless, crappy (no view of race) job for sure, did it two seasons.
Gotta hit the Sand Sports Show on Sun for parts, otherwise I'd roll up for a day.

cyclone
09-12-2007, 06:26 AM
the segregation in this joint is amazing.
mafia has taken over the island.
red cup has jet boat land.
gold cup is hanging with the flattys.
sippy cup? never seen them run before so im guessing they are pitting next to the port o johns.
Bense- if you can get the 6th street ankle bracelet off long enough to escape the dirt island you know where i'll be at. thanks.

cyclone
09-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Goodluck Cyclone,
I would do it if I had Sat off. It's a thankless, crappy (no view of race) job for sure, did it two seasons.
Gotta hit the Sand Sports Show on Sun for parts, otherwise I'd roll up for a day.
no worries. thanks though.

cyclone
09-12-2007, 06:28 AM
See you guys up there this weekend. Going to try to get a little seat time thursday at elsinore to swap a few parts around, so I can at least get down the track.....
give me a call if you want to go testing on thursday. oh yeah, i found a spare set of ballistic shorts if you need 'em. one less piece of gear to to buy/rent.

widowmaker
09-12-2007, 06:39 AM
give me a call if you want to go testing on thursday. oh yeah, i found a spare set of ballistic shorts if you need 'em. one less piece of gear to to buy/rent.
Awesome, I'll call you later

sofa king smooth
09-12-2007, 06:40 AM
Bense- if you can get the 6th street ankle bracelet off long enough to escape the dirt island you know where i'll be at. thanks.[/QUOTE]
Where will you be? If its in jet boat land I hope you have a muffler for that lawn mower I mean generator.:D

cyclone
09-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Bense- if you can get the 6th street ankle bracelet off long enough to escape the dirt island you know where i'll be at. thanks.
Where will you be? If its in jet boat land I hope you have a muffler for that lawn mower I mean generator.:D[/QUOTE]
i'm runnin nitro in the gennie this weekend just for you. :)

Bense468
09-12-2007, 07:25 AM
Shhhh its a recon mission.

Cs19
09-12-2007, 07:39 AM
LOL that was hilarious