PDA

View Full Version : What a Putz!

Boatcop
02-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Any of us here would sell our souls to have the talent and opportunity (and the $$$$$$$$$ that go along with it) to drive at the top levels of NASCAR.
Here's an idiot that had the talent and opportunity, and threw it all away on drugs. WTF is the matter with these people anyway.
From Speed Channel:
THIRD STRIKE
NASCAR officials confirmed Friday that former NASCAR Busch and Craftsman Truck Series driver Shane Hmiel failed a third drug test and has been banned from NASCAR for life.
Hmiel failed two prior tests in 2003 and Â’05, and NASCAR officials said Friday that he failed a third within the past week, prompting his banishment.
http://www.speedtv.com/_assets/library/img/medium/61541_3519340.jpg

hoolign
02-24-2006, 05:43 PM
It was Toms downfall in the combine drags in Kindersley Sakatchewan as well.. The judge said " Brown,your eyes are red " and Toms only reply was "man am I ripped" another cham pion shot down in the bowels of drug abuse!
I suppose I should have told the judge the windows didn't work and Tom caught a ride with me :rolleyes:

H20 Toie
02-24-2006, 05:47 PM
F in amazing, good for Nascar, more sports should do the same thing.

Phat Matt
02-24-2006, 05:53 PM
What did he test positive for?

Racer277
02-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Ephedra?
:cry:

Boatcop
02-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Ephedra?
:cry:
Maybe refined ephedra.
I've read everything from marijuana to cocaine. Can't find anything official. But they ordered him into counseling and treatment after each of the previous 2 positive tests.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't cough syrup.

Cole
02-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Ephedra???WTF???? I know its illegal now but common!!!!
by the way H2o toie that avatar is some funny chit!!!

Boatcop
02-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Refined ephedra = methamphetamine

Phat Matt
02-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Speed makes sense. :rollside:

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Gee, you would have thought he would have been smart enought to take a cover up drug...LOL!!!! :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Gee, you would have thought he would have been smart enought to take a cover up drug...LOL!!!! :crossx:
He caught twice before, he obviously aint the sharpest tool in the shed.....One would think after getting caught once and suffering the consequences he would have realized that drugs are a no-no not only in life but especially if you want to race.....

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 07:46 PM
No, you would bruise yourself with that tool.
What a dumbass... he deserves to be a fuel attendant for life. :rolleyes:
I can see screwing up once...... or maybe twice.... but three times? WTF!!! :mad:

YeLLowBoaT
02-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Now I don't know about you, but if I had a job where I made $$$$$$$( hell even a job that was min wage) I would make sure that I could at the very least pass a drug test. Its like that football guy that can't lay off the pot for 1 mil a year... you thorw that much money at me I would do almost anything you say.

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Ok, color me "old and naive" but what is a "Cover up drug?" :boxed:

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok, color me "old and naive" but what is a "Cover up drug?" :boxed:
Well what I really was refering to is the "clean out" drugs that you can get... Sorry for the kunfushun. :)

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Well what I really was refering to is the "clean out" drugs that you can get... Sorry for the kunfushun. :)
The Charcoal tablets?
(my sister in law takes these after a night of drinking)

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 08:23 PM
The Charcoal tablets?
(my sister in law takes these after a night of drinking)
They make all kinds of flushes and supplements targeted for drug screens. :220v:

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 08:24 PM
"old and naive"
Nope, how about a cute blonde chicky? :D

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Ok, thanks for the info.
Debbolas<---------------in the dark about drug "hiding" procedures
;)

SummitKarl
02-24-2006, 08:58 PM
by the way H2o toie that avatar is some funny chit!!!
If you turn you head sideways, them there look like some "Charitycase" legs :rollside:

SummitKarl
02-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Kinda hard to get caught on that your system clears it out quick,
got to be something else that lingers around a bit MAHN!!!!! :rollside:

little rowe boat
02-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Any of us here would sell our souls to have the talent and opportunity (and the $$$$$$$$$ that go along with it) to drive at the top levels of NASCAR.
Here's an idiot that had the talent and opportunity, and threw it all away on drugs. WTF is the matter with these people anyway.
From Speed Channel:
What a moron
He definately messed up and many of us would give a lot to have the opportunity that he threw away. ( I would definately not sell my soul for it though )

rrrr
02-25-2006, 09:02 AM
He also screwed himself out of a ride he was signed for this season. I can't remember the team, but he had a gig as a driver in a USAC sprinter and Silver Crown car.
Not as popular as NASCAR obviously, but a way to restore credibility. Anybody out there in SoCal go to the CRA/USAC events? Turkey Night at Irwindale?
I've gotten to know Cory Krusemann pretty well, I help out on the Bondio Fabrication midget he drives at the Chili Bowl every January in Tulsa.
Does this all sound like another language? Seems like the only racing anyone follows is NASCAR. Good thing some of the HBer's take in NHRA, offroad, and the arena bikes.
There's more to life than brightly colored soap opera cars and drivers..... :rollside:

Wild Horses
02-25-2006, 10:36 AM
They make all kinds of flushes and supplements targeted for drug screens. :220v:
At my place of employment if you get caught with a drug masker in you system they fire you right there and then, they don't even finish trying to find out what kind of drug you are taking. (legal or illegal)
I would be willing to bet all large employers are the same.

LGCDEVIL
02-25-2006, 11:33 AM
He also screwed himself out of a ride he was signed for this season. I can't remember the team, but he had a gig as a driver in a USAC sprinter and Silver Crown car.
Not as popular as NASCAR obviously, but a way to restore credibility. Anybody out there in SoCal go to the CRA/USAC events? Turkey Night at Irwindale?
I've gotten to know Cory Krusemann pretty well, I help out on the Bondio Fabrication midget he drives at the Chili Bowl every January in Tulsa.
Does this all sound like another language? Seems like the only racing anyone follows is NASCAR. Good thing some of the HBer's take in NHRA, offroad, and the arena bikes.
There's more to life than brightly colored soap opera cars and drivers..... :rollside:
Ran a non-wing 410 sprint for a few years with SCRA. A few pavement races at Irwindale with USAC. My old man has been running sprints & midgets for almost 30 years. Good stuff. If anyone wants to see a good show, check out the USAC sprint cars at Perris Auto Speedway in SO Cal.

Boatcop
02-25-2006, 12:05 PM
On a similar note, (well, minor league racing, anyway) Lake Havasu has come to an agreement to let them run at Havasu raceway again. The promoter will put $200,000 of improvements into the track, and will run a schedule September through April.
As a 1/4 mile asphalt track, they'll be running open wheel modifieds, stocks, legends, and the like. It'll be in the same circuit as Mohave Valley and Blythe racetracks.

Sleek-Jet
02-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Daryl Strawberry...
Barry Bonds...
John Daley...
How many in the NFL get pinched??
What about the NBA???
Why is everyone so suprised that this kid has a chemical dependancy problem??? It's everywhere. CRASHCAR isn't that squeaky clean.
It's sad, I grant you that, but not that unique. Hell, I've got a pretty good job and I've seen 3 people fired for drugs/alcohol in the last two years.

Mrs.Racer277
02-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Just a little joke on the Trimspa sponsorship...
Didn't mean to start rumors...
:rollside: