PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Kevin at R&R Prop Shop

Jordy
02-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Absolutely amazing. They got my props up there yesterday morning. Talked to him today to see what kind of time frame we were looking at and he was thinking he'd be done with them on Monday. He called back after lunch to verify my address as they finished them today and were boxing them up and shipping them out. Unbelieveable. They do great work up there for anyone needing some prop work done. :D

KACHINA KEN
02-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Im sending mine out on Monday to him.

doesitfloat?
02-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Kevin is the best. He worked on atleast 3 props for me and I bought 1 or 2 from him when I lived there.

BadKachina
02-25-2006, 06:57 AM
I send him all my prop work, he does excellent work and his turn around time is always fast.

Pussywhippled
02-25-2006, 07:23 AM
R & R is the place, and Kevin is one heck of a nice guy. He will take the time to find out what you want out of your boat, and tell you what prop you need.

Havasu Hangin'
02-25-2006, 07:59 AM
Absolutely amazing. They got my props up there yesterday morning. Talked to him today to see what kind of time frame we were looking at and he was thinking he'd be done with them on Monday. He called back after lunch to verify my address as they finished them today and were boxing them up and shipping them out. Unbelieveable. They do great work up there for anyone needing some prop work done. :D
So you're giving props to Kevin?
:D

Jordy
02-25-2006, 08:31 AM
So you're giving props to Kevin?
:D
I guess if you want to be punny like that... :D :D :D