PDA

View Full Version : NJBA Lane Sponsor 2006

Willis
02-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Feb. 24, 2006
Hello every one,
:argue:
Just wanted to let you know that one of our Southern Cal businessÂ’ have stepped up to the plate and sponsored a lane for the year.
:messedup:
So if you use blowers, fuel injection, need pulleys, belts or any thing associated with “Blown Engines”, both racer and the look a like, try “Good Vibrations”.
They have a great price on all your blown needs.
Willis

moneysucker
02-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Good Vibrations, www.dragparts.com are great to deal with and every order has been at my house in Alpine the next day. Pretty impressive in my book.
Cy

Heatseeker
02-25-2006, 08:55 AM
I posted this over on banderlog.com, but I'll put it up here too:
I bought my set-up from Jim@Goodvibes. His prices were competitive and he made sure I got the set-up that was best for my application. He can also be proud of his customer service. I bugged the heck out of him for 3 months and he was always available, patient and infomative. A+ in my book!
I'm glad to hear Jim has put some ad dollars into something a little more...shall we say... liquid!

BAE_557
02-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Jim Maher is a very knowledgeable individual, he campaigned a successful CIFCA alcohol funny car for many years. I bought my first blower setup from Good Vibes many years ago and haven't looked back since, he has outstanding customer service and quality race parts.