PDA

View Full Version : It's That Time of Year Again...Okto-BEER-fest!

HavasuSelect
09-12-2007, 12:42 PM
I've been waiting for this! It's really the only reason I look forward to the end of the lake/river season. Anyone plan on going?

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Ocktoberfest in Big Bear, mid month is the place to be. After 8:00pm the Convention Center turns into a brothel/meat-market/stip club...all in lederhosen, of course

Baja Big Dog
09-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Ocktoberfest in Big Bear, mid month is the place to be. After 8:00pm the Convention Center turns into a brothel/meat-market/stip club...all in lederhosen, of course
I didnt think you Arrowhead snobs lowered yourselves to the standards of Big Bear!!!!:D

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 01:37 PM
OH Really??? :idea: ....that's good to know! :D .....and only a 2.5hour drive home, down a twisty mountain road when it's over. :rolleyes:
RTJas :D

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I didnt think you Arrowhead snobs lowered yourselves to the standards of Big Bear!!!!:D
Dude, I hang with the homies in the LBC on any given weekend...which means slumming in Big Bear comes naturally.
Besides, sometimes I find toothless men in flannel ultra sexy

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 01:47 PM
OH Really??? :idea: ....that's good to know! :D .....and only a 2.5hour drive home, down a twisty mountain road when it's over. :rolleyes:
If you're one of the smart ones you get a room in the rat infested Motel 6 located across the street from the Convention Center. Sure the rooms smell like cat piss and the doors dont lock, but you can crawl to bed!

Baja Big Dog
09-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Dude, I hang with the homies in the LBC on any given weekend...which means slumming in Big Bear comes naturally.
Besides, sometimes I find toothless men in flannel ultra sexy
Like mom used to say, keep your standards low and anyone looks good!!!:D
Ill bet Ive seen your ass on a stool at Joe Josts before!!!:D

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 01:49 PM
If you're one of the smart ones you get a room in the rat infested Motel 6 located across the street from the Convention Center. Sure the rooms smell like cat piss and the doors dont lock, but you can crawl to bed!
Cool, it sounds nicer than my house!!! :D

Stoneman
09-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is awesome!!!

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Like mom used to say, keep your standards low and anyone looks good!!!:D
Ill bet Ive seen your ass on a stool at Joe Josts before!!!:D
If my standards were any lower I'd have to date Charlie Manson.
Joe Josts? That's one I havent heard of. However my stools can be found in the most peculiar places.

lalhc
09-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Big Bear Oktoberfest is the place to be, especially, Saturday night after 6 pm when it's 21 and over.
I'll do the Arrowhead Oktoberfest to - it's close to home.

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 02:28 PM
The Arrowhead Oktoberfest is WAY too tame for my taste. I'll stroll through the Village and drink a couple beers in order to make fun of the old men in black socks and lederhosen, but for the true debauchery it's necessary to drive up the hill a little further.
But you are correct, it's best when it's 21 and older :devil:

roostwear
09-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Phoenix Club... starts next Saturday. :D

waxer
09-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Joe Josts is Long Beach's oldest bar. Movies have been filmed there, antique peanut roaster, & freezin from the Tap 32d Pabst beer...

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Joes Josts will definately be added to my booze tour next time I roll into town.
Pabst on tab? Nigerian please! Color me there

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Joe Josts is Long Beach's oldest bar. Movies have been filmed there, antique peanut roaster, & freezin from the Tap 32d Pabst beer...
Open 'til 11pm!!! (http://www.joejosts.com/) LOL.....
I'll have to check it out.

HavaSkank
09-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Only open 'til 11pm? That wont work for me. Im a 2:00am beauty queen. I'd NEVER get laid if I tried to scam there.

Miss Managed Assets
09-12-2007, 06:55 PM
http://www.thephoenixclub.com/
We go there a few nights during Oktoberfest!:)

Throttle
09-12-2007, 07:06 PM
so its like the sandbar on a holiday... sweet

Baja Big Dog
09-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Only open 'til 11pm? That wont work for me. Im a 2:00am beauty queen. I'd NEVER get laid if I tried to scam there.
Brautwurst and red onions, fresh roasted peanuts, hot pickled eggs and ice cold Pabst, thats a date from god, can you imagine tuckin in the sheets real tight and havin the time of your life!!!:D
In fact this kinda made me think of what our first date will be like!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x1n5Tki8TI&mode=related&search=

XtrmWakeborder
09-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Weiner dog races in old town HB! :D

River Runin
09-12-2007, 07:55 PM
:eek: Kinda makes me want to Start Drinking!! ;) Not!! :)
Sushi/Asahi X1 per Month..maybe!
Mex/Corona...same! :)
6' plus sturgeon...2+ PBR--Add 1 per extra foot---2nd year DRY! :( ...Haven't made a 6 pk!!-----YET!!!:)
Hold me back Now!!....I'm Just a tea common..sir! ;)

disco_charger
09-13-2007, 01:18 AM
<- Got married at the Phoenix Club. I've spent some quality time at Oktoberfest at the Phoenix Club. The family and I will go more than once to the Phoenix club. I need to go on a Sunday morning so I can get me some fire roasted oxen! :D

RiverToysJas
09-13-2007, 06:42 AM
<- Got married at the Phoenix Club. I've spent some quality time at Oktoberfest at the Phoenix Club. The family and I will go more than once to the Phoenix club. I need to go on a Sunday morning so I can get me some fire roasted oxen! :D
That was fun last year. I'm looking forward to doing it again! I'll have more time for it this year. Let me know what the plan is. :)

HavaSkank
09-13-2007, 07:12 AM
In fact this kinda made me think of what our first date will be like!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x1n5Tki8TI&mode=related&search=
NOTHING in this world beats fart humor. NOTHING!

Baja Big Dog
09-13-2007, 08:53 AM
NOTHING in this world beats fart humor. NOTHING!
Ahhh Skank my love, I just knew that one would put a little sparkle in your eye!!!!:eek: :D

HavaSkank
09-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Ahhh Skank my love, I just knew that one would put a little sparkle in your eye!!!!:eek: :D
You are the wind beneath my wings

78Southwind
09-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Phoenix Club... starts next Saturday. :D
Can't wait for some German Beer.....:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2006_Octoberfest.jpg