PDA

View Full Version : Paging BoatsnBlondes!!

riverbound
09-12-2007, 02:33 PM
I guess you are right...your boat is worth every penny:rolleyes:
Not to mention one of the cleanest Vectors around.:rolleyes:
(It was hard not to laugh while typing the above)
Check out this link, an tell me your boat is still worth 60k.
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/showthread.php?t=163845

Cole Trickle
09-12-2007, 02:37 PM
So does that make it 2 Vectors that are nicer and cheaper now?:D :idea: :confused:

Jordy
09-12-2007, 02:39 PM
That thing is SICK!!! :D :D :D
Almost as nice as BnB's. His is nicer because God is his copilot. ;)

HalletDave
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM
That thing is SICK!!! :D :D :D
Almost as nice as BnB's. His is nicer because God is his copilot. ;)
Jordy,
Everyone should know by now that God is Fake.;) :D

pw_Tony
09-12-2007, 02:42 PM
If the guy wants to try and sell his boat for that much then let him try, doesn't mean it will sell for that much. I just don't get all the fuss over his Spam ad

ChumpChange
09-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Maybe this guy had gotten involved in some option arm financing on his boat and has priced it below market value in order to sell it before his rate adjusts. :idea: :D

riverbound
09-12-2007, 02:51 PM
So does that make it 2 Vectors that are nicer and cheaper now?:D :idea: :confused:
I think so ;)

AZJD
09-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Come on! The V Drive decreases it's value $15k! You can't even beach it........:D

OCMerrill
09-12-2007, 03:48 PM
That boat is beautiful and 25% more boat than B&B's. Look how nicely done the twin turbo setup is. SWEET.

uLtRADeNniS
09-12-2007, 05:46 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/leeannrodie/000_2158.jpg
I have seen that boat in person and can say that it looks ten times better in person.
BNB is on crack if he still thinks he can get over 60k for his Vector...Or maybe its those Jesus sing along songs. That would mean this boat is worth 1.2 million. :D :D...

pw_Tony
09-12-2007, 05:55 PM
If the guy wants to try and sell his boat for that much then let him try, doesn't mean it will sell for that much. I just don't get all the fuss over his Spam ad
Hmm you make a good point :D

riverbound
09-13-2007, 10:56 AM
I have seen that boat in person and can say that it looks ten times better in person.
BNB is on crack if he still thinks he can get over 60k for his Vector...Or maybe its those Jesus sing along songs. That would mean this boat is worth 1.2 million. :D :D...
LOL

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 01:47 PM
I will say this,,it IS one gorgeous boat...I love it. If I have the money after mine sells, who knows, maybe I'll call him....in the meantime...60 is the ASKING price, I am open to any reasonable offer for mine, I just wanted a starting point where I had room to breath...his boat is flawless, but after a bath, so is mine. His boat is a little more of a hotrod than mine, and I thnk it would be harder than mine to use it as a family ski boat...but that said...I take nothing away from it..I give him an A+++++ for a ***boat kickass rig rating.....I want it...:D :D :D

uLtRADeNniS
09-13-2007, 02:10 PM
I will say this,,it IS one gorgeous boat...I love it. If I have the money after mine sells, who knows, maybe I'll call him....in the meantime...60 is the ASKING price, I am open to any reasonable offer for mine, I just wanted a starting point where I had room to breath...his boat is flawless, but after a bath, so is mine. His boat is a little more of a hotrod than mine, and I thnk it would be harder than mine to use it as a family ski boat...but that said...I take nothing away from it..I give him an A+++++ for a ***boat kickass rig rating.....I want it...:D :D :D
40k sure is a lot of breathing room.
I dont care what kind of detail you do... Your rigging wont look flawless like his.
Bigger engines = more money to build than yours....Again, more valuable.
NIGHT....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37369&stc=1&d=1187581074
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37371&stc=1&d=1187581341
AND.......
DAY
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/leeannrodie/000_2141.jpg

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-13-2007, 02:44 PM
I thought you said you were selling yours because your wife said it was too fast.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
I was wrong, it wasn't his wife (at least I couldn't find that).
It is just a little too much boat for up here in these lakes, needs a river or the delta to stretch out and run, so we are looking to make a small change around here. <Also, we are planning on starting our family sometime early next year, need to trim things up a little>.

Racey
09-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Hmmmm, Turbo Charged V-drive for 38k vs. NA Bravo for 60k........ Maybe it's those Diamond plate floors that add the extra 20k :D
The guy that owned the V-drive vector before the current owner used it for 3 years pulling his kids tubing and skiing all day long, he would run it in 2nd gear sometimes if he was chuggin with the kids on the tube, Great Boat, i rode in it with 4 other guys all over mead one day, plenty of room. it's a great boat for a family skier. I bet I can tell you which one comes out of the hole faster pulling a skier :D
V-drives are significantly cheaper to maintain in the long run as well, plus you can't hurt a 1000+hp motor if you are only using half the power 95% of the time, only oil changes and the occasional impeller, not to mention the thing cruises at a true 50mph doing 3500 or less making almost no boost.

uLtRADeNniS
09-13-2007, 03:25 PM
I thought you said you were selling yours because your wife said it was too fast.
Lies all lies? hmmmm...
hmm. Its not to wise to but a 20yr old boat from a lair who re built it himself. :idea:

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 03:52 PM
I didn't do any of the work myself, it was ll done by shops in Corona, and the engine was built my a master engine builder in Riverside using all new parts...don't like my boat, fine, don't look, but quit dissiing it...I don't do that to yours....:mad:

WYRD
09-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Dude you honestly believe yourself dont you? Keep on dreaming ................oh and your probably believe when your wife told you yours was above average too huh tool

uLtRADeNniS
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
I didn't do any of the work myself, it was ll done by shops in Corona, and the engine was built my a master engine builder in Riverside using all new parts...don't like my boat, fine, don't look, but quit dissiing it...I don't do that to yours....:mad:
Not dissing it. Just making comparisons.
Questions then... Who built the motor? Who re-rigged the boat? If they where masters in their professions then you should be proud to share their names.

riverbound
09-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Who rigged the battery cables???

Phat Matt
09-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Damn I hate that search button. :eek: :D
First Matt, I see a few reasons why you still have the thing, <and might for a while to come> Here they are....
1. It's a Commander.....'nuff said.
2. This is a board where people know thier stuff, and it's a Commander.
3. You need to find a first time buyer who does not know about Commanders
4. OR, someone who LOVES Commander boats....and good luck on that one alone.
5. And last, take the sofa king thing off the back, it's kinda gay.

OutCole'd
09-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Snap, with a capital F'n S:D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-13-2007, 05:43 PM
DOH! Aint that a bitch.....:)

Phat Matt
09-13-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.ponyloaf.com/gallery/d/17-2/oh_snap.jpg

syco
09-13-2007, 07:33 PM
any trades??

RaceFace
09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Old Man's Vector is absolutely sick!!!! Not much better out there...especially for the price!!! I just added another on to my "dream boat" list!! :D :D

RaceFace
09-13-2007, 07:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I wasn't going to bag on the setup...BUT I know for a fact that my 7 year old can do a better job!!!! :D :D

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Those pics were taken during the break in runs, just to see how it was doing...it has since been cleaned up back there..sheesh..nit pickers...as for who did the work???
Boat was stripped down color sanded and buffed, and most minor rigging was done by GS marine. Greg did a great job, I highly recomend him.
Trailer redone at Kustom trailers, total rebuild...I could have gotten a new one for less at extreme...but I liked the looks of this trailer, and it has 6" box steel all the way around....it trailers really nicely back there, and tracks the best of any trailer I have pulled so far.
Final rigging and engine build by Rob Estes...with help by my friend, Dan Shepherd, another master builder.
All parts are new, not refurbished, and I have all the reciepts for them in my file.
Suppliers:
Rex marine
Dana
Teague
Lightning
Imco
And a few others for special stuff...I hate the rubber hoses on the external rams, so found a guy who makes an after market set of stainless hoses..and a few custom parts due to having a cam driven waterpump, etc. Intererior is from hallett, though new, as is carpet. Stereo is installed by guy I bought it from...while I never thought it bad, it is on my list of stuff to do, should I keep the boat.

PaPaG
09-13-2007, 10:40 PM
OC, Should I throw mine into the equation? :D
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x291/4PaPaG/TurboBoatPicture014.jpg

PaPaG
09-13-2007, 10:43 PM
One more for OC
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x291/4PaPaG/Motor.jpg

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Post some more pics please....

PaPaG
09-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Last one for now
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x291/4PaPaG/Bowfront.jpg

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Love it....beautiful boat bro...just gorgeous....thanks for the pics..

PaPaG
09-13-2007, 10:59 PM
:D V-DRIVE !!, stern drive:( , V-DRIVE !!:D , stern drive:( ...........nuff said.
I don't know Huff, I think mine would change some minds...take a look at a few I posted :D

PaPaG
09-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Love it....beautiful boat bro...just gorgeous....thanks for the pics..
Thank you very much BnB. Your boat seemed clean to me just needed some detailing and tightening up some of the wire layout in the pics but it seemed you explained that more was done. Good luck with your sale.

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Thank you very much BnB. Your boat seemed clean to me just needed some detailing and tightening up some of the wire layout in the pics but it seemed you explained that more was done. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks bro....if I knew how to clean it up to the point that your is, I would do it....the pics were taken in the garage here after I had had it in the garage a few days..because there it still construction going on here, a lot of dust is floating around....I never noticed it till I saw the pics...then I went wow...I will get it out soon and shoot some much better daylight shots of it, then maybe things will go better...I just got it back in....after using it a lot this summer....runs hard and fast..not as fast as you, I don't thingk....but fast enough to at least keep you in sight.....thanks for the kind words...:D

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 11:44 PM
I think we have the same trailer....who did the billet inserts for the rear steps on it???? Also, can you post a pic of it from the side???

88vector
09-14-2007, 12:49 AM
PaPaG can you post some more pictures for me. I can't take the little teaser I need to see more. I'm stuck with "Original" from 20 years ago.

RT21
09-14-2007, 06:47 AM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2788882]OC, Should I throw mine into the equation? :D
Sweet boat. And VERY low hours.

OutCole'd
09-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Sure, but what's that big ugly black thing hanging off the back of it? And shouldn't the prop be under the boat rather than behind it??:D
Sweet boat. And VERY low hours.
VERY:D

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 06:57 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37369&stc=1&d=1187581074
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37371&stc=1&d=1187581341
Damn was that rigged at DCB. Such quality

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 07:03 AM
Final rigging and engine build by Rob Estes...with help by my friend, Dan Shepherd, another master builder.
I find it very hard to believe that ROB did that crappy of a rigging job......

Squeezing Spectra
09-14-2007, 07:07 AM
More like Manny Moe & Jack :confused:

WYRD
09-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Just to keep it at the top:D

riverbound
09-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Dont forget Shoemaker did the other rigging. I think the pic that Bilge posted is mor elike who actually did the Rigging. :idea:

riverbound
09-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Those pics were taken during the break in runs, just to see how it was doing...it has since been cleaned up back there..sheesh..nit pickers...as for who did the work???
Boat was stripped down color sanded and buffed, and most minor rigging was done by GS marine. Greg did a great job, I highly recomend him.
All parts are new, not refurbished, and I have all the reciepts for them in my file.
Suppliers:
Rex marine
Dana
Teague
Lightning
Imco
And a few others for special stuff...I hate the rubber hoses on the external rams, so found a guy who makes an after market set of stainless hoses..and a few custom parts due to having a cam driven waterpump, etc. Intererior is from hallett, though new, as is carpet. Stereo is installed by guy I bought it from...while I never thought it bad, it is on my list of stuff to do, should I keep the boat.
So why would you post the $hitty rigging wen you are trying to sell the boat?? Why not post up the pics that would make this a $60k boat??

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 08:42 AM
http://epguides.com/SanfordandSon/cast.jpg
:D
I thought it was a hallet, not a WATER ROD

MKEELINE
09-14-2007, 09:06 AM
:D PaPaG, your "stern " driven ride and a few other "ski race" type sterns are the exception, they are bad !! and fast !! B-N-B, your not in the same league, not even close, sorry.
p.s., B-N-B, Whats a "master builder", and where do we find these people, yellow pages ??
You will find "master builder" in the Yellow pages right after "master baiters".

DogMan
09-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Night & day...lol Sooooo true:)

RiverDave
09-14-2007, 09:14 AM
So why would you post the $hitty rigging wen you are trying to sell the boat?? Why not post up the pics that would make this a $60k boat??
Becuase it'd cost 45K in photochop work.. ;)
Something that does puzzle me about this whole deal. He ranted on Froggy calling him "immoral" among other things.
I question, will BnB be able to sleep at night if he unloaded a 15K boat to some sucker for 60K? I guess we'll never know.
RD

mbrown2
09-14-2007, 09:27 AM
I thought it was a hallet, not a WATER ROD
Ouch....that stung! :)

boatsnblondes
09-14-2007, 09:46 AM
You know, you guys can diss the boat all you want, to get back at me. The boat runs great, looks great on the water, and is a great time. Funny, I don't go around here dissing boats.. but you guys sure seem to enjoy it...

RiverDave
09-14-2007, 09:50 AM
You know, you guys can diss the boat all you want, to get back at me. The boat runs great, looks great on the water, and is a great time. Funny, I don't go around here dissing boats.. but you guys sure seem to enjoy it...
I'm sorry BnB, I didn't mean to jump on the band wagon.. I just couldn't resist with it all Tee'd up like that.
Even you have to admit though, when newer, nicer Halletts are going for 20K cheaper, then maybe there's something going on there.. LOL I mean after all it isn't like someone found the needle in a hay stack deal of a lifetime here.. There growing on trees around my neck of the woods.
RD

riverbound
09-14-2007, 09:50 AM
Not dissing the boat at all....dissing the fact that you think its actually worth $60k.
That would be like me coming on here and saying my boat is worth $60k. but at least all my rigging is clean and there are no safety issues with it.

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Not making fun of the boat, making fun of the price tag you want for that boat

uLtRADeNniS
09-14-2007, 09:56 AM
more like..
BNB went to Homie Depot to pick up some wire to start the rigging on his boat. While driving out the parking lot he sees a group of day laborers...so he stops and rolls down the window.
http://www.latinodawah.org/newsletter/img2k5/imancentral4.jpg
BNB: Hey seniors, Do you want work for the day?
Mexican Day Laborers: Ce Senior, we working hard for you. What do you need?.. Drywall?.... Mow Lawn?....
BNB: No its not like that at all. I need some of you that are "masters" in boat rigging.
..The Mexicans look at eachother dumbfounded...
Mexican Day Labors: Oh senior, we do it good for you. How much you pay?
BNB: Oh about $40 for the day and I'll buy you Taco Bell for lunch...You should be able to rig an entire boat in less than one day.
Mexican Day Laborers: Okay, we do it!!!
BNB: Hop in!

Squeezing Spectra
09-14-2007, 09:57 AM
I really gotta know who the FK plumbed the cooler with copper tubing ? :eek:

riverbound
09-14-2007, 10:03 AM
thats Kustom....yes with a K

boatsnblondes
09-14-2007, 10:07 AM
And the problem is?? the boat runs cool, no probs at all...as you can see under the engine, the sea strainer does not leave a lot of room for a hose and fitting..so the solution was this...I have never had a problem with the engine temp...there is plenty of water to the system..sheesh...

Dave C
09-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I just saw one of these up close recently... just flawless. rigging impeccable....:D good stuff
I would have to throw everything away, start completly over and spend thousands of $$'s and hundreds of hours and I'm not sure I can even get close.
Ihttp://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/showthread.php?t=163845

Squeezing Spectra
09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
And the problem is?? the 60K asking price you dont find $12.00 worth of copper tubing in 60K performance boats, i guess maybe we are just all crazy and your rigging is up to par sorry my bad, all you seem to think is we are all bashing your boat, maybe you should listen a little alot of these people know what they are talking about and are in the industry and giving you an honest opinion :idea:
ok that was my 5cents thats all LOL :D

WYRD
09-14-2007, 12:09 PM
I don't go around here dissing boats.. but you guys sure seem to enjoy it...
I bet Phat Matt can tell a different story, at least his boat sold...:rolleyes: :D

riverbound
09-14-2007, 12:16 PM
And the problem is?? the 60K asking price you dont find $12.00 worth of copper tubing in 60K performance boats, i guess maybe we are just all crazy and your rigging is up to par sorry my bad, all you seem to think is we are all bashing your boat, maybe you should listen a little alot of these people know what they are talking about and are in the industry and giving you an honest opinion :idea:
ok that was my 5cents thats all LOL :D
Maybe he was going for the Choppers inc/Billy Lane look :idea:

Dave C
09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
sickness!! :D :D that's clean!!
BTW where the hell do they hide the pumps, batteries and electronics on this thing? Is there a hidden compartment behind the panel giving it that clean look?
One more for OC
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x291/4PaPaG/Motor.jpg

Scarab Jet
09-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Man... I love this thread...
Please keep it up guys... I'm doin' my part to move it up top...
Sorry BnB, that we are all having some fun at your expense... But, you just keep coming back and give these guys more ammo...
But, please keep doing so... 'cause, I am sittin' here at work just laughing my ars off...
I especially like the posting on Mexican day laborers... Now, that is some creative writing right there...

RT21
09-14-2007, 02:29 PM
BTW where the hell do they hide the pumps, batteries and electronics on this thing? Is there a hidden compartment behind the panel giving it that clean look?
I think it has a motorcycle battery hidden under the drivers seat. It only needs enough juice to fire it up once a season. Sometimes its even started on the water. Or so I am told.

boatsnblondes
09-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Man... I love this thread...
Please keep it up guys... I'm doin' my part to move it up top...
Sorry BnB, that we are all having some fun at your expense... But, you just keep coming back and give these guys more ammo...
But, please keep doing so... 'cause, I am sittin' here at work just laughing my ars off...
I especially like the posting on Mexican day laborers... Now, that is some creative writing right there...
Forget it. This boat is no longer for sale. I'm keeping it.

ChumpChange
09-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Congratulations on the boat......you should get a lot of good use out of it. :D

Squeezing Spectra
09-14-2007, 02:48 PM
That is the best thing you have said about it yet :D :D :D

Rvr Swpr
09-14-2007, 02:49 PM
If the new owners of Hot Boat bother looking at this thread and a few other threads.The end of this site will not be far off. Alot of hate lately.

thatguy
09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
At 60K it never was really for sale.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
If the new owners of Hot Boat bother looking at this thread and a few other threads.The end of this site will not be far off. Alot of hate lately.
Lately? LMAO! This stuff's been going on for beers . .:jawdrop: . I mean years!! (Freudian slip there, it's Friday after all :D )

Jbb
09-14-2007, 03:00 PM
lol....so.....We're gettin the band back together...:D

BarryMac
09-14-2007, 03:07 PM
lol....so.....We're gettin the band back together...:D
LMAO, the Boy Band... :D :eek:

Jordy
09-14-2007, 03:15 PM
So you're going to show these guys by not selling a boat that was not selling anyway??? Brilliant reverse psychology!!! :idea: :D

Jbb
09-14-2007, 03:18 PM
LMAO, the Boy Band... :D :eek:
Gonna have to add you to the ...pre ban list....:jawdrop:

Nord
09-14-2007, 03:18 PM
lol

BarryMac
09-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Gonna have to add you to the ...pre ban list....:jawdrop:
I'll be using gjb on the "new" site, mark it on your list... :D :D

Scarab Jet
09-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh man... U R no fun... I take back what I said about giving these guys some ammo... please come back and defend your boat and your honor.
come on... Don't give up so easily. Here's a suggestion... Scan and display a copy of the receipts for every penny that you've spent on the boat. That should amount for somethin'.
Oh.... and make sure to list first and last name of all the guys that worked on your boat and the motor... not just a few...

Jbb
09-14-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll be using gjb on the "new" site, mark it on your list... :D :D
noted
Anybody got a Hallet Vector for sale?

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Since no one else mentioned this I guess I will : I'll condemn you to Hell, I'll talk
$hit about your wife, I'll even mow down your dog, but I won't, I repeat, I
won't dis your boat.:idea: ;)
What a guy!:)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

thatguy
09-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Since no one else mentioned this I guess I will : I'll condemn you to Hell, I'll talk
$hit about your wife, I'll even mow down your dog, but I won't, I repeat, I
won't dis your boat.:idea: ;)
What a guy!:)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
;)

PaPaG
09-14-2007, 07:33 PM
I think it has a motorcycle battery hidden under the drivers seat. It only needs enough juice to fire it up once a season. Sometimes its even started on the water. Or so I am told.
very funny RC :D It has duel batteries under the back seat, seat was out for this shot. Already taken it out 3 times this season and 2 were last week, we went looking for you but you were not out..:D

PaPaG
09-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Brummett built and rigged, J. Lynch original owner. They both did an amazing job that is for sure. I am prowd to own it. Everything has a cover and is hidden well. Runs as well as it looks. :D

WYRD
09-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Damn It! I was just about to offer $59,900.00 for it too:D

Baja Big Dog
09-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Sure, but what's that big ugly black thing hanging off the back of it? And shouldn't the prop be under the boat rather than behind it??:D
VERY:D
BAM!!!! Thats the best looking boat in the storage yard!!! Saves a lot of waxing???
Are you sure that the pictures were of your boat, I have heard about this for years and thought it was you imagination!!!:D LOL....

WishIknew
09-14-2007, 08:57 PM
IT'S A SHOWBOAT not a driving boat

PaPaG
09-14-2007, 10:48 PM
BAM!!!! Thats the best looking boat in the storage yard!!! Saves a lot of waxing???
Are you sure that the pictures were of your boat, I have heard about this for years and thought it was you imagination!!!:D LOL....
You guys just crack me up :D Did you go to school for that sense of humor or is it just a natural thing :eek: :D

PaPaG
09-14-2007, 10:51 PM
IT'S A SHOWBOAT not a driving boat
OK WishI, starting shiat again? it has been on the water more than yours has this year, in fact you have been on it 2 times in just the past week :eek: :D

WishIknew
09-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Boating 3 times last week check your facts

No Name
09-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Not making fun of the boat, making fun of the price tag you want for that boat
He’s on drugs with that price but so are 99% of people who want to dump their focked up piles. :D

thatguy
09-15-2007, 09:18 AM
He’s on drugs with that price but so are 99% of people who want to dump their focked up piles. :D
No, He is not on drugs. (although Librium has been suggested):D
He is just really hard headed and thinks everyone picks on him. Which they do, but it's is own fault. ;)
Unfortunately, re-building any boat is a money losing deal. That is what B&B is upset about, IMO.
Keep the boat B&B, it will only upset you to take a big loss AND not have the boat. I would keep it for a while and enjoy the investment.
It is a nice boat, BTW.
Tommy

Goldilocks
09-15-2007, 09:24 AM
As soon as you signed up, that's one of the first things you did! Do I need to post the quote again?? :rolleyes:

squirt'nmyload
09-15-2007, 09:32 AM
As soon as you signed up, that's one of the first things you did! Do I need to post the quote again?? :rolleyes:
yes!! :D :D :D

No Name
09-15-2007, 09:34 AM
So you’re saying he can dish it out but can’t take it?:idea:
I know a few people like that.

Goldilocks
09-15-2007, 09:41 AM
yes!! :D :D :D
As requested :D
First Matt, I see a few reasons why you still have the thing, <and might for a while to come> Here they are....
1. It's a Commander.....'nuff said.
2. This is a board where people know thier stuff, and it's a Commander.
3. You need to find a first time buyer who does not know about Commanders
4. OR, someone who LOVES Commander boats....and good luck on that one alone.
5. And last, take the sofa king thing off the back, it's kinda gay.

thatguy
09-15-2007, 10:14 AM
So you’re saying he can dish it out but can’t take it?:idea:
I know a few people like that.
Hey No Name,
Here is a fine example. See the post Goldilocks put up? B&B came on here, started mocking Their boat.
Then in this thread says He "never" does that. Or, he is only "Joking".
So yeah, He tries to dish it out, but can never be questioned or He will send you to hell. Or insult your wife, or tag your pit bull.
He will twist Her words now and attempt to claim a higher ground.
Enjoy the show!
Tommy

Havasu_Dreamin
09-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Praise Jesus!
sorry, couldn't resist. move along people. nothing to see here. just a joke. damn me to hell now :)

OCMerrill
09-15-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the refresh. I had forgot all about that.
And the whole REX smack down in which Rexone was very respectful.
B&B has been real nice to many. Including the peeps that don't see things his way. Approximately 99.999% of the forum members here.
Promoting GOD by ramming it down like a bad sandwich is what did it for me. The whole self righteous attitude is exactly what GOD is NOT about.
What a Tool.

No Name
09-15-2007, 10:26 AM
He tries to dish it out, but can never be questioned or He will send you to hell. Or insult your wife, or tag your pit bull.
:D :D

OCMerrill
09-15-2007, 10:32 AM
ya think? :D
Only until it starts to hurt. Then I drink a pain reliever.:D

thatguy
09-15-2007, 10:36 AM
:D :D
Have you seen this? Says it all, IMHO.
He drives a train BTW.
Tommy

OCMerrill
09-15-2007, 10:38 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39242&d=1189881370
My kids love that guy. Well I am not sure if it's the guy on the left or the guy on the right?:D
I try and not think about the fact that B&B runs trains. Yikes.

Jbb
09-15-2007, 10:47 AM
....lol......Bang!:D

uLtRADeNniS
09-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Imagine if BNB was a car salesman with his ridiculous prices...
...I have some Ideas:D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1auBEIjFAUU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnUEaCzLq8

3 daytona`s
09-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Imagine if BNB was a car salesman with his ridiculous prices...
...I have some Ideas:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnUEaCzLq8
The high road with you this time.:idea: I can not for the life of me imagine what price he places on his boat,would ever affect you in the least. He puts $60,000.00.$160,000.00,$1600,000,000.00 WTF? He came in here made a mistake? after reading posts here that is debatable,but what ever he said was sorry on and on. I must say you would not let it be,what is your hard on for B&B? Please fill in as you really confuse me and seem as one who really enjoys piling on someone who iseither down or backed into a corner.That was not a compliment,LOL YOUNG and DUMB or the reverse:rolleyes:

HemiDude
09-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey ya know, give B&B a break, he has not dissed my beautiful 16 owner Hallett FB V-drive that I have on spam... come to think of it no one has.....price must be right:idea: :D :D :D

boatsnblondes
09-15-2007, 09:40 PM
My first attempt at ***boat Humor. Went over with a bang, as you can see. But, that said, it was STILL a commander, and I still snicker about it...as bad as you guys think my boat is, and you do, I wake every day and thank the boating gods above theres no commander in the garage...not dissing you Matt, I just NEVER liked thier boats....and I have owned and seen a lot....I appologized to Matt for it..I thought he would chuckle...but like a good friend just pointed out...on the internet, no one can tell when you are joking without a smiley..had I said that over dinner or at a bar, I mighta got socked in the arm for it...but Matt would have known I was having a bit of fun at his expense...I think we ALL need tolighten up around here....too many people willing to at someones throat for little or no reason lately....sheesh...

boatsnblondes
09-15-2007, 09:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39242&d=1189881370
My kids love that guy. Well I am not sure if it's the guy on the left or the guy on the right?:D
I try and not think about the fact that B&B runs trains. Yikes.
And I run them damn good too...trust me on that....wanna put me to the test?? Put a cup of water on the table...from the time I leave Bakerfield to the time I arrive at Merced, not one drop will spill from my starting or stopping the train....I AM that good...;)

thatguy
09-16-2007, 06:35 AM
And I run them damn good too...trust me on that....wanna put me to the test?? Put a cup of water on the table...from the time I leave Bakerfield to the time I arrive at Merced, not one drop will spill from my starting or stopping the train....I AM that good...;)
I am sure you are B&B. A person doesn't keep a job like that for very long if they are not competent. We all have our "quirks" that make people dislike our attitudes.
My job also has a lot at stake. Directional Drilling gas wells. If I screw up millions of dollars can be lost as well as a $30,000,000.00 Drill rig. Not to mention dozens of lives.
So even though we banter back and forth it is light hearted at the end of the day. This site lessens the stress during the day for me and provides a little outlet for the constant worrying. Sometimes I think that half of my pay is for worrying! We have pissed each other off and both have slung insults that are really meaningless in context, but it does let us blow steam in a harmless way.
You have a knack for getting under peoples skin. No doubt. I think you tend to "Joke" with a little too much familiarity. And you are very judgmental and condemning, even if you don't really mean to be. Just my observation.
I would be very bored if not for you!:D So, I for one, appreciate your seemingly phsychotic behavior!:D As I am sure my views have intertained and provoked You!:D
I am sitting in Denver airport as I type this, waiting on my flight to Frisco..then on to Redding. Finally get 2 weeks off after 29 straight 13 Hr. days. I could not be more ready to get Home. It wears on me by the end, and I get "prickly and combative". I did have my single best month of income though, I grossed $33,420.00 in 29 days! Not bad for a 10th grade drop out, Ex-roughneck!
So, You probably won't hear from me much for a couple weeks, going to Vegas and Alaska. But rest assured, in 2 weeks I will be back to argue with you!!:D :D You big A-Hole!! :)
Tommy
PS- I DO like your boat, and said it was very nice. But it is insane to think it is $60K nice. Not in todays market. (and I still think you are a huge tool!!:D)

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Fag :rolleyes:
Keep the faith Bilge! I am just baiting Him!!
Tommy

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:22 AM
Enjoy your time off bro! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Thanks, I WILL!
Tommy

boatsnblondes
09-16-2007, 07:29 AM
I am sure you are B&B. A person doesn't keep a job like that for very long if they are not competent. We all have our "quirks" that make people dislike our attitudes.
My job also has a lot at stake. Directional Drilling gas wells. If I screw up millions of dollars can be lost as well as a $30,000,000.00 Drill rig. Not to mention dozens of lives.
So even though we banter back and forth it is light hearted at the end of the day. This site lessens the stress during the day for me and provides a little outlet for the constant worrying. Sometimes I think that half of my pay is for worrying! We have pissed each other off and both have slung insults that are really meaningless in context, but it does let us blow steam in a harmless way.
You have a knack for getting under peoples skin. No doubt. I think you tend to "Joke" with a little too much familiarity. And you are very judgmental and condemning, even if you don't really mean to be. Just my observation.
I would be very bored if not for you!:D So, I for one, appreciate your seemingly phsychotic behavior!:D As I am sure my views have intertained and provoked You!:D
I am sitting in Denver airport as I type this, waiting on my flight to Frisco..then on to Redding. Finally get 2 weeks off after 29 straight 13 Hr. days. I could not be more ready to get Home. It wears on me by the end, and I get "prickly and combative". I did have my single best month of income though, I grossed $33,420.00 in 29 days! Not bad for a 10th grade drop out, Ex-roughneck!
So, You probably won't hear from me much for a couple weeks, going to Vegas and Alaska. But rest assured, in 2 weeks I will be back to argue with you!!:D :D You big A-Hole!! :)
Tommy
PS- I DO like your boat, and said it was very nice. But it is insane to think it is $60K nice. Not in todays market. (and I still think you are a huge tool!!:D)
Your in Redding?? If you ever make it down towards Modesto, stop in....:D I thnk this place is a vent for us all sometimes...I know I do...have a good time off Tommy, relax, have a beer or two, you deserve it..see you on a couple of weks, we will pick up where we left off...tool...:D :D

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 08:19 AM
. If I screw up millions of dollars can be lost as well as a $30,000,000.00 Drill rig.
I did have my single best month of income though, I grossed $33,420.00 in 29 days! Not bad for a 10th grade drop out, Ex-roughneck!
-)
What the hell does a $30,000,000. drill rig look like. Got any pictures?
Not a bad month Tommy, just think 5 or 6 more of those and you could almost afford a DCB and hang out with Kiler at the lake:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I hope you continue to have a good year. Watch the tax man....:mad:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Enjoy Alaska. I have some friends up there that live north of the Artic Circle :jawdrop: . Watch out for the moose and grizzlies :D

thatguy
09-16-2007, 08:39 AM
What the hell does a $30,000,000. drill rig look like. Got any pictures?
Not a bad month Tommy, just think 5 or 6 more of those and you could almost afford a DCB and hang out with Kiler at the lake:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I hope you continue to have a good year. Watch the tax man....:mad:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Picture a drilling factory on wheels. Fully self contained, self moving with 8-10 man crew. All inclosed. Cantilever design with crown 180' tall. Heated, diesel electric,(HCR) powered. 2 million lb. Sub. base. I will post a pic when I get home.
I know I will never be a "Real" baller. But thats OK, I have alot of fun anyhow! AND have never had to spin 'er into the reeds!
Tommy

thatguy
09-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Enjoy Alaska. I have some friends up there that live north of the Artic Circle :jawdrop: . Watch out for the moose and grizzlies :D
Thanks, I actually lived there for almost 30 years. Am going to visit parents and friends. And 1 funeral:(
They seem to drop like flies the older I get.
Tommy

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-16-2007, 08:49 AM
I forgot you had mentioned that (about living there). We met some folks during our trip to Montana and they live in Alaska all winter (teachers) then come to their cabin in Montana for the summer. Our 14 year old daughter and their kids really hit it off (especially the 15 year old boy :jawdrop: ), so I'm glad they are in Alaska! LOL We'll be going back next summer, so Katrina is counting the days. We are going for Christmas, but our friends from Alaska won't be there :D. Again, have a good time and enjoy those brisk Fall mornings.

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Tommy, I forgot to say" Don't leave a lot of Your hard earned $$$ in Vegas"
Sleeper

Kachina26
09-16-2007, 11:44 AM
but the rest of us just wanna see more choo choo train pics.
Rio
Here ya go, just got mine in the mail yesterday. I have no idea what to do with it.
http://i11.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/b6/74/ee28_1.JPG

thatguy
09-16-2007, 01:01 PM
B&B, quit stirrin the pot with your gold plated $60,000 hemroid. Some of us got twice that just in the motors we've gone through in the past couple of years.LOL
Now get back to what you do best-> your wife may be referring to what you do under the covers but the rest of us just wanna see more choo choo train pics.
Ol' young and dumb changed his name when he started sh*t and was developing a bad rep so from here on out we'll just refer to you as ENGINEER BILL !LOL:D
Rio
I like "Casey Jones" Better! Can we call him that? :)
Tommy

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey Tommy,
You're batting 1,000 today.
Well not quite, but congrats on the 1,000th post. If it wasn't for the God is dead thread it may have takin another 2-3 months, what do you think?
Sleeper CP

thatguy
09-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey Tommy,
You're batting 1,000 today.
Well not quite, but congrats on the 1,000th post. If it wasn't for the God is dead thread it may have takin another 2-3 months, what do you think?
Sleeper CP
You know, I did not even realize it!
I would like to thank everyone involved, my parents for concieving me 6 months before their shotgun wedding.
My various employers for forcing me to become computer literate, so I could waste time at work on ***boat.
And last, but in no way least, Boatsandblondes. If not for the raging battle and furious exchanges on the God thread, I could never have achieved this milestone. Thank you, Thank you All!!!:)
"I just never gave up hope!" :)
Tommy
Gotta go, I am in Frisco, one more flight and I am Home!! Just called my flight! Better than Denver, let me tell ya!

OCMerrill
09-16-2007, 01:33 PM
BiblesnBullshit :D
Nice. :D :D

uLtRADeNniS
09-16-2007, 01:36 PM
The high road with you this time.:idea: I can not for the life of me imagine what price he places on his boat,would ever affect you in the least. He puts $60,000.00.$160,000.00,$1600,000,000.00 WTF? He came in here made a mistake? after reading posts here that is debatable,but what ever he said was sorry on and on. I must say you would not let it be,what is your hard on for B&B? Please fill in as you really confuse me and seem as one who really enjoys piling on someone who iseither down or backed into a corner.That was not a compliment,LOL YOUNG and DUMB or the reverse:rolleyes:
Hey asswipe, Dont try and single me out on this thread.
You want to talk??...How about we pull up your thread about criticizing a guy for not waving at you wile you where on the river walk? You've got a lot of nerve coming on to a "boating" web site when you my friend dont even own one yourself and try to call others out.
Then you send me and others harassing and threating private messages. Or maybe we can mention the sexual harassing messages you sent to a woman on the boards. Your a weirdo man!
Its all fun and games anyways.. if you cant take it..Get the Fock off hot boat and go to sailing.com

Jbb
09-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39278&stc=1&d=1189978816

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-16-2007, 02:24 PM
y'all best simmer.

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 06:18 PM
You know, I did not even realize it!
I would like to thank everyone involved, my parents for concieving me 6 months before their shotgun wedding.
My various employers for forcing me to become computer literate, so I could waste time at work on ***boat.
And last, but in no way least, Boatsandblondes. If not for the raging battle and furious exchanges on the God thread, I could never have achieved this milestone. Thank you, Thank you All!!!:)
"I just never gave up hope!" :)
Tommy
Gotta go, I am in Frisco, one more flight and I am Home!! Just called my flight! Better than Denver, let me tell ya!
:D :)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Scarab Jet
09-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Your in Redding?? If you ever make it down towards Modesto, stop in....:D I thnk this place is a vent for us all sometimes...I know I do...have a good time off Tommy, relax, have a beer or two, you deserve it..see you on a couple of weks, we will pick up where we left off...tool...:D :D
U R back! I knew U would... Thank you and god bless for continuing to keep us entertained... But U need to put that boat back up for sale so that this thread can continue to prosper.
Thanx again... [I know I need to get a life] but every morning I wake up and look for any new posts on this thread, which gives me the strength I need to make it through the day...

boatsnblondes
09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
It would make a sweet belt buckle http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
It's a plate...dumazz...:rolleyes:

BadKachina
09-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Well if you're gonna eat shit it might as well be on a decorative plate.;)
BTW, thanks for pointing out the obvious.

boatsnblondes
09-16-2007, 08:40 PM
B&B, quit stirrin the pot with your gold plated $60,000 hemroid. Some of us got twice that just in the motors we've gone through in the past couple of years.LOL
Now get back to what you do best-> your wife may be referring to what you do under the covers but the rest of us just wanna see more choo choo train pics.
Ol' young and dumb changed his name when he started sh*t and was developing a bad rep so from here on out we'll just refer to you as ENGINEER BILL !LOL:D
Rio
Fine, here ya go....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39320&stc=1&d=1190003995

Rexone
09-18-2007, 01:16 AM
It would make a sweet belt buckle http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
He's right what an idiot.