PDA

View Full Version : Where's The Jet Tech Section?

H20MOFO
09-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Got My Oct. ***boat Mag. Theres No Jet Tech? What The? If Someone Tells Me They Find It I'm Givin Up The Brew.

DelawareDave
09-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Doesn't seem to be there. Also, whoever edited the article about the Sleek SST, pp92, did a very poor job. Wrong captions to the pics. Tssk, tssk, tssk! :rolleyes:

Longstr
09-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Doesn't seem to be there. Also, whoever edited the article about the Sleek SST, pp92, did a very poor job. Wrong captions to the pics. Tssk, tssk, tssk! :rolleyes:
Yep I am thinking about letting the subscription run out not enough info on jet boats, and I could give a rats ass about $225,000 go fast boats. :mad:

ZFANTASYJETMAN
09-13-2007, 08:42 AM
:mad: Got My Oct. ***boat Mag. Theres No Jet Tech? What The? If Someone Tells Me They Find It I'm Givin Up The Brew.
they did that 4 or 5 months ago?????????????????

H20MOFO
09-13-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm Sittin Here Starin At Greg Shoe On Page 20 Of My August Issue. Longstr I'm With You. I Doubt I Could Even Afford The Insurance On A 1/4 Of A Million Dollar Boat.

MADDOG355
09-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Hopefully the new owners will give more consideration to the jets.
I have been buying off the rack for a while (becouse of the repotred trouble with the subscrptions) and don't plan on buying again for a few months till the new owners have a chance to get in control and see where it goes then.

Pops@Aggressor
09-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Hopefully the new owners will give more consideration to the jets.
I have been buying off the rack for a while (becouse of the repotred trouble with the subscrptions) and don't plan on buying again for a few months till the new owners have a chance to get in control and see where it goes then.I talked with one of the new owners- A Friend and Put my 2 cents in that it was not a Offshore Mag. Hell if truth be known all the world needs is a Jet Boat Mag Your mag with no Sag just giving you the straight's on the most Happening features for the Go Quick Crowd. Tony the JETBOAT GURU not a mention of Props in that statement.
Say By the way- Get this -Yamaha is starting to shake up the Boat Marketing people with there twin Drive 21-23' Jet Boats. It seems a list of Boat Mfg.s can feel them breathing down there necks and stealing market share. Now how can a Jet (FUN BOAT) steal market share from a
Prop Boat- NAAAA can't Be.

Outlaw
09-13-2007, 01:29 PM
That must be why copy was about 40 pages short.
still cost the same

H2OT TIMES
09-13-2007, 05:21 PM
I would die a happy man if there was a magazine for boats that the average walking down the street guy could afford. And a TV show like OVERHAULIN
where they take a project boat and make it nice again.
I don't have anything against people that have Big $$$$$$$$$ but I don't so much enjoy reading about or watching shows about what you can do with tons of money.

MADDOG355
09-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I would die a happy man if there was a magazine for boats that the average walking down the street guy could afford. And a TV show like OVERHAULIN
where they take a project boat and make it nice again.
I don't have anything against people that have Big $$$$$$$$$ but I don't so much enjoy reading about or watching shows about what you can do with tons of money.
Someone get a producer!!!!!!
That is a kick ass show idea.

H20MOFO
09-13-2007, 06:31 PM
10-4,t- Time Guy. I'm Kinda Suprised This Thread Isn't Longer?

condor tx 19
09-13-2007, 07:04 PM
i was also VERY dissapointed with this months issue. the captions under the wrong pictures deal was sloppy. and i would also like to just once read an entire article without having to flip to the other end of the damn magazine to find the end of it. i also could care less about $200,000 and up boats. i also kind of thought that hot boat was supposed to be like hot rod magazine, but for boats. instead i keep getting a marine version of car and driver or road and track. just my 2 cents.

QuickJet
09-13-2007, 07:52 PM
If you look at the sections of this website that attract the most attention, you'll notice that "Just Jets" is by far the most popular. It's got over 4 times the attention of the "Cat and Tunnel" section and of course way more than that of the "Offshore sport" and "Hot Boat" sections.
I think a magazine that focuses on 25' and under jet's and V-drives would kick ass over the "second Mortgage" magazine we are currently stuck with.
I'll continue to buy the current rag only because it's the only thing available.

cave
09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Hopefully the new owners will take a look at the past as well as the present.
There is Drag Boat Review for an alternative.

76 Bonneville
09-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm sure ***boat will always have a section for us river rats, but the advertising $$$ are in the big boats. Fountain w/ 4 pages and even all the west coast customs pushing the big profit lake boats can't really blame them. The cost of building a 24' boat over a 21' boat with the same power isn't that much. but the 24 probably has another 10 grand in profit built into it. I can only imagine the profit in these 30+ footers. ***boat will give us just enough so that we keep our subscriptions renewed and besides where else are we going to go. I've got 2 subscriptions, one to the house and one that goes to the shop, neather one has shown up yet. I must be at the bottom of the list, you wouldn't think so i have a liabrary of them from 1986 when it only had 80 pages, but all 80 were geared for true ***boat enthusiast.I also have Powerboat from 1978 to 1992. Check this out 1978 Perfomance Reports these are some of the boats being tested in that January issue CAMPBELL, CAN AM, AVENGER, CENTURION, CHALLENGER, CHEYENNE, HALLETT, HONDO, ROGERS, SANGER, SKV, SLEEK-CRAFT, SPECTRA, AND TAHITI. I'd call that a preety cool line up. Maybe ***boat could do a April test on 22 foot and under evaluations and get some of these manufacturers to dust off the molds and build a few boats. If ***boat worked w/ them I'm sure they would influence the market and sell more of the smaller boats.

QuickJet
09-13-2007, 09:36 PM
I think that there is plenty of advertising dollars to support another "Hot Rod", "Car Craft" style boat magazine. I'm not suggesting that Hot Boat change their format, but rather start up a sister publication geared towards our style of boats. Rather than a few pages tucked in the back of the mag, it would be nice to have 150 pages of nothing but lake Hot Rod features, tech articles and racing coverage.

Longstr
09-14-2007, 05:49 AM
I think that there is plenty of advertising dollars to support another "Hot Rod", "Car Craft" style boat magazine. I'm not suggesting that Hot Boat change their format, but rather start up a sister publication geared towards our style of boats. Rather than a few pages tucked in the back of the mag, it would be nice to have 150 pages of nothing but lake Hot Rod features, tech articles and racing coverage.
I was thinking the same thing, let them have there go fast, go broke mag. I want a sister mag with nothing but boats under 22 ft and I wouldnt care how they are powered just dont give me this crap about 42 ft Fountains with 3 fukn motors the best bang for your buck!:mad: . They just need tons of tech stuff like "carcraft", I would like to see them testing parts on test boats. Everyday COVE racing etc. etc.

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 06:57 AM
Who are the new owners?
About 8-10 yrs ago the best "Ford" only mag Super Ford was purchased
by a competitor and then shut down in 6 months. Just pissed me off.
Hopefully, the new owners will look at this web-site as see that people
are still very interested in jets.
I agree with you all about the high dollar boats, I guess it's just fantasy
land. But some of us live in reality.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

b's sanger
09-14-2007, 07:16 AM
I agree with a seperate publication; however change the name for the newer boats. Hot Boat historically desribes our type of boats, the others are just posing. Let PowerBoat Magazine handle the off shore jobbers.
There is a resurgence of restoring the true Hot Rods on water, Billy B for one is shooting them out of his shop all the time. Anyone can pic out a paint scheme and engine/drive combo and watch TV for 3-4 months then wahlaaa, a so called custom boat. All is great until they are on the water and see the same boat here, there and everywhere. Kinda like going to the prom and your date's dress is being worn by all the other girls (Baaahahaaaaha.) I take great satisfaction in enjoying the fruits of the blood and sweat it took to restore mine.
I agree there is $$$ out there to support and OLD SCHOOL theme. Make it happen!!!

Pops@Aggressor
09-14-2007, 01:26 PM
theme. Make it happen!!!
The new owners have the Marketing Skills- But with the new Buck in the economy we are about to see. its going to be a hand full. I will bet you used Jets will go way up in $$$ to buy.

Slacker
09-14-2007, 01:34 PM
I agree with what was said above, i get tired of reading about all the new boats and how much they are. Honestly there is no way i am going to spend more on my boat than my house... maybe if i won the lottery or something but then i wouldnt care about price on anything. I like the new blower section but i was dissapointed about the no Jet Tech.Between the Jet Tech and Jet section in the back is the only reason i get the magazine,well i like the models also. Seems like the jet section in the back is only getting smaller with each new issue. There are a ton of boats out there and not just on the west coast. Brett came out last year, here on the east coast and took a ton of pics. ONly seen a hand full in the mags, i mean we have some nice shit out here too! Check out the Lake Anna spread here in VA. I am sure with all the regattas and such you cant get more pics in there. Hell if they dont want to fly out here or wherever they could get people to send in the pics and publish them. Sorry gone into rambling mode....

maxwedge
09-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Oddly, I agree with almost everbody in this thread. I would love to see the mag doing Hot Rod type articles like they used to. I don't even care what kind of boat you do it to. For the last few years it seems like I get two issues of Powerboat every month, only one of them is really badly written and says Hot Boat on the cover. Frankly, if Jesus himself painted somebody's otherwise factory stock DCB in 8 million hues of custom graphics, but it basically still looks like Jerry Garcia threw up on a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, then I just don't really care to see it. But on the other hand, if it's painted all white and is powered by 3 hand built DeSoto straight 8's making 1000hp each, then it's actually fresh and interesting, and I want to read about it.
If you look at issues from the 70's and 80's that's how it was and if you're going to call it Hot Boat, then that's how it should be. I don't care if it has tech articles comparing bilge pumps for flow and performance, or how to make your Bayliner Capri run 90 all day without killing you, then that's cool too. Just give me some real nuts & bolts hot rod stuff. There's already about 5 different mags for the offshore crowd.

jetboatperformance
09-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Max ..that was frikken great!!your funnier that Dennis Miller... lmao Tom

MADDOG355
09-14-2007, 08:58 PM
I hate to say in but you hear powerboat being mentioned alot among the bigger boat guys sence this started, So I have been thinking about
http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/
It may fit our needs better in the end and they would most likely welcome our money. The alum jet market cant be as large as the glass boats and if they threw in some stuff for the V drive guys they could most likely triple there circulation.
And they do have a fourm.
:D

atxwrangler
09-14-2007, 09:35 PM
yea, my ***boat mag,sucked also,cept for the black haired model,she is beautiful! l.o.l. :)

Pops@Aggressor
09-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Frankly, if Jesus himself painted somebody's otherwise factory stock DCB in 8 million hues of custom graphics, but it basically still looks like Jerry Garcia threw up on a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, then I just don't really care to see it..
.What if Jay Leno & Jerry Garcia had some Payote, barrfed on a Ram V10 Dual Turbo and were describing all the visions the motor gods had shown them thru the same hue's while the Giant Eagle of wisdom described the vision's to them. This is bad, now were talking about a dead guy who made Ice Cream with his bud Ben

LuckyDaze
09-15-2007, 10:39 AM
I haven't purchased a hot boat mag in a long while just because I don't care to read about 100k plus boats. If I did I would grab a powerboat mag. The only time I read ***boat is when Im in the grocery store and I read the back couple of pages and put it back on the shelf.
Those big boats ruin the water anyway... Why the hell would I want to read about something that belongs on the ocean that they put in the river? I watched one of those fellas have to do a K turn to get around the other way on the river.
Long live the crazy mofo's who want to build their own stuff and create with their own brains, blood sweat and beers.
~Brian

firstjetinMN
09-17-2007, 01:19 PM
I bought my vintage 1978 jet boat last fall and spent every waking minute laying new glass, replacing wood and sanding that glass and itching like a madman........and I look back on it and I loved every minute of it. The pride I had when I took my boat out onto the water, turned the key and felt that big block rumble to life, stood on the gas was dam near an out of body experience.
I think Jet boats are a "working man's" boat and only a true do it yourself hot rod jet boat guy can appreciate the effort and labor that goes into restoring an old jet. Not trying to take anything away from the $100,000 boaters out there as that is their gig....
Maybe I am old fashioned....... If I bust my ass for something and get to stand back and enjoy the beauty of my hard work....I tend to appreciate it a little more than some guy slapping down a $100K.
Web master - Bring back the jet and v-drive stuff in the mag.....or we will roost your ugly mug. :)

H20MOFO
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
I Can Only Speak For Myself But No More Jet Tech(no More Shoe)= No More Subscription.

1968Droptop
09-17-2007, 03:18 PM
I agree with what was said above..............Hell if they dont want to fly out here or wherever they could get people to send in the pics and publish them. Sorry gone into rambling mode....
It'd just be nice if they'd return an e-mail ! I tried to contact them 6 weeks in advance about an upcoming gathering of N/W jetters. We had 57 jets lined up in a cove in Eastern Wa. A freakin good showing no matter where you live !!! I never got any sort of reply, NOTHING !!! That in itself sucked. Hell any kind of response would of been better than silence.
I was attracted to these things because it reminded me of my 1st passion, muscle cars. They're basically the same thing, small hull (body) and stuff in a big ass engine. It'd be great to see more tech articles on repairing and maintaining our older boats. Rather than how to spend that extra 25K, I just happen to have laying around, on billet hardware my 300K boat didn't come with !!!
Live up to your name ***boat.

Slacker
09-17-2007, 03:36 PM
I agree, Hot boat editor came on here in the east section asking about possible boats for a spread(assuming). Gave him names etc. and they still havent heard anything from him. Oh well.... I will proably let this subscription run out unless things change (not just the jet tech section). Hell i can find out more stuff here and see more jets than in the magazine.

River 4 Fun
09-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Just got my issue today. Really boring. Skimmed over the pictures once & threw it in the trash.

cave
09-17-2007, 06:52 PM
I talked with one of the new owners- A Friend and Put my 2 cents in that it was not a Offshore Mag.
OK Pops@Aggressor Spill it Who are they :D :idea: :D
I hope they read this thread. All they need to do is add to the mag. They can still have the bread & butter they need but give us enthusiast a break. My Jet gets me to the beach and its a blast to run. Its not the best looking or the fastest boat out there but I still get the "Nice boat complements" People who know how much time you put into a Jet or V-drive can appreciate our type boats.
Now If I win the lottery I'll have a brand new Jet and maybe a new 30' is the new 21' lake boat. Will I renew my Hot Boat? So far no reason to do it yet.
New owners just add some more articles. Its not rocket science. You can please every body:D and make m o n e y.

Longstr
09-18-2007, 05:18 AM
Got my letter yesterday that said something along the lines... Hurry renew your subscription today and dont miss an issue of ***boat.. Hell it even came with a free t-shirt :eek:
Threw it right in the damn trash, more tech, more jets and I will renew until then, the internet has plenty of info out there. :jawdrop:

ck7684
09-18-2007, 05:54 AM
I havent bought an issue in awhile. I agree that it should be more about "hotrod" type boats, less than 22' and have more tech articles. Something more along the lines of PHR, Hot Rod, Super Chevy, etc. I would even put up with outboard articles if it stuck to a basis of a hotrod/muscle type boat. Feature a bit more of the racing I read about here.

Cas
09-18-2007, 06:28 AM
It'd just be nice if they'd return an e-mail ! I tried to contact them 6 weeks in advance about an upcoming gathering of N/W jetters.
it takes about 3 years before you will get someone out to photograph your event unless you are in SoCal, Las Vegas or Havasu. That's about what it took us to get them up to the Tower Park outing we have every year.

1tricky1
09-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I bought my vintage 1978 jet boat last fall and spent every waking minute laying new glass, replacing wood and sanding that glass and itching like a madman........and I look back on it and I loved every minute of it. The pride I had when I took my boat out onto the water, turned the key and felt that big block rumble to life, stood on the gas was dam near an out of body experience.
I think Jet boats are a "working man's" boat and only a true do it yourself hot rod jet boat guy can appreciate the effort and labor that goes into restoring an old jet. Not trying to take anything away from the $100,000 boaters out there as that is their gig....
Maybe I am old fashioned....... If I bust my ass for something and get to stand back and enjoy the beauty of my hard work....I tend to appreciate it a little more than some guy slapping down a $100K.
Web master - Bring back the jet and v-drive stuff in the mag.....or we will roost your ugly mug. :)
Nicely said! I can totally relate to "vintage" "sanding glass" itching" "loving every minue of it" and especially "out of body experience" when you first fire it up and take it for spin. :)
That is my Sleekcraft in this issue that they messed up the captions on, I'm just happy it made the magazine!!! What an accomplishment!
I am also concerned with the lack of boats in the performace section and the reader rides section seems to have disappeared?

02 Warhawk
09-19-2007, 04:31 AM
AMEN!! GREAT THREAD! MAYBE HOT BOAT WILL READ IT AND PUT THE MAGAZINE BACK THE WAY IT WAS! WITH MORE OF THE BOATS THAT MADE IT!!:sqeyes: ;) NOT AN OFF SHORE BOOK!!

jetboatperformance
09-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Pete (first jet) ...Well said !! I actually went to the Garage just now and found Ancient (90's lol) issues of HB (back 15 years +),it was definatelydifferent Then...
02 warhawk your sites great!!, loved the "mission statement" !! Tom
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r319/jetboatperformance/Misc/DSC07181.jpg

Cas
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM
HB was a lot different back in the early 80's than the 90's also. I have about 30 some odd old HB mags from 81 to 86, 20 Custom Boat & Engine magazines and a few odd mags from the late 70's (I think I'mshowing my age :D). From what I understand, the Custom Boat & Engine mags were the predecessor of Hot Boat.
some cool stuff!
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04574.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04575.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04576.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04577.jpg
the featured article in the one "Rico Blasts 149 MPH in K Jet" goes to show you that jets really haven't come very far in the past 27 years-
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04580.jpg
here's the Custom Boat & Engine (Everyone's Hot Boat Magazine)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04581-1.jpg

Pops@Aggressor
09-19-2007, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=cave;2793645]OK Pops@Aggressor Spill it Who are they :D :idea: :D
I hope they read this thread. All they need to do is add to the mag.
QUOTE] As to the new Owners Its there place and Money not mine so I will let the release by them do that. As to your comments I do think they will be reading them(I Hope), and I agree Its the love and last fix up or change you made Dang thats a nice.

Pops@Aggressor
09-19-2007, 10:29 AM
HB was a lot different back in the early 80's than the 90's also. I have about 30 some odd old HB mags from 81 to 86, 20 Custom Boat & Engine magazines and a few odd mags from the late 70's (I think I'mshowing my age :D). From what I understand, the Custom Boat & Engine mags were the predecessor of Hot Boat.
some cool stuff!
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04574.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04575.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04576.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04577.jpg
the featured article in the one "Rico Blasts 149 MPH in K Jet" goes to show you that jets really haven't come very far in the past 27 years-
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04580.jpg
here's the Custom Boat & Engine (Everyone's Hot Boat Magazine)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04581-1.jpg
I love you history guy's You dig down and find What It IS!

02 Warhawk
09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
wow!! cool stuff!! I always look forward to the back of the book to see all the Jets and V drives! maybe they should (Hot Boat Mag) come out with a just Jets/V Drives section or new Mag???:idea:

GAWnCA
09-19-2007, 11:46 AM
wow!! cool stuff!! I always look forward to the back of the book to see all the Jets and V drives! maybe they should (Hot Boat Mag) come out with a just Jets/V Drives section or new Mag???:idea:
I just canceled my subscription! Nothing what I want in a magazine. :sqeyes:

HalletDave
09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
I just received the Oct issue of HB advertisements yesterday.
I immediately went to the readers rides then checked to see if Greg had anything to say and then I threw it on the work bench. :mad:
What a disappointment.:(
I may pick it back up this evening to check out the models again.;)
Nice boat 1Tricky1 :)

ZFANTASYJETMAN
09-19-2007, 12:07 PM
AFTER FLIPPING THROUGH THE MAG AND READING EVERYONE,S REPLY IT TRULY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A BOUNCH OF BOZOS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW,WE HAVE A NAME 4 PEOPLE LIKE THAT GYSTers, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!G.Y.S.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HOW ABOUT DAWNETTE,S UGLY AND OLD DRESS OR WHAT EVER THAT WAS SHE WAS WEARING:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

sleekvino
09-19-2007, 03:22 PM
this is a riot ,i just got off work pick up the kid, as im heading home im thinking to myself,i wonder when the new HB is coming,i open the door and BAM ,THE WORST AND SMALLIST MAG FROM HOT BOAT EVER!!! I WILL BE BUYING OFF THE RACK ,WAKE UP NEW OWNERS!!!!!:eek: :mad: and MAX your post is hitting the nail on the head!!

cave
09-19-2007, 03:24 PM
WTF are Canadians taking it over?:D :D :D :)
As to your comments I do think they will be reading them(I Hope), and I agree Its the love and last fix up or change you made Dang thats a nice.
If they want to make money on this deal they should take the feedback from this thread and run with it. I see so many nice readers rides between Just Jets and the V-Drive sections. MAny stories of reserection many of these classic boats too.

H20MOFO
09-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Sick-em Mike. The Mag Is Slippin......... Who Do I Thank 4 This Whole Forum Deal.? Ii Don't Dislike The Whole Mag (yet) But Come On Keep It Real.

Cas
09-19-2007, 06:16 PM
After reading the forum for years too it sounds like there are major problems in getting subscriptions processed and out.
it's nothing new Mike. Here's an exerpt in a HB mag from 1984
Dear Hot Boat,
I have been attending and enjoying boat racing for several years. I am interseted in obtaining a set of rules and regulations for racing the NDBA, ADBA, SDBA, and NJBA. I am especially interested in what style of jet boat hulls you can run in each of their classes.
P.S. I have a subscription to Hot Boat it is coming up for renewal. How can I recieve it on time instead of at least a month late?
btw, I sure am glad you made enough money to advertise in color, your 1984 ad was rather boring :D
If I send $5.00, do I get a parts catalog? :D :D
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04582.jpg
here's one for Jim Brock at Cyclone Marine also-
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/old%20magazines/DSC04583.jpg

02 Warhawk
09-20-2007, 03:38 AM
We had Hot Boat come to Michigan Hot Boats last year and do a photo shoot and article, we had 55 boats show up! all 20' and smaller go fast jet,v drive and outboards! and we only got a small 3 1/2 page article, that made it look like we onlu had 12 boats or so! I love this thread!!:D :D

Longstr
09-20-2007, 05:03 AM
We had Hot Boat come to Michigan Hot Boats last year and do a photo shoot and article, we had 55 boats show up! all 20' and smaller go fast jet,v drive and outboards! and we only got a small 3 1/2 page article, that made it look like we onlu had 12 boats or so! I love this thread!!:D :D
I saw that issue :D you are right they didnt make it look like there was that many boats there. Looked like a BLAST though:D

suckin&pumpin
09-20-2007, 03:01 PM
I was reseving comment till I got my issue, but it is still not here GO FIGURE!

KonaJet74
09-20-2007, 05:01 PM
There have been a couple of good articles, but few and
far between. As a new guy to a jet boat, I'm dumping the
Mag, I get a lot more info from all you guys here on the
boards. Most all of us are normal every day gear heads, who
can afford 100,000 offshores and build the the hell out of them?
I hope they change the mag for the better. Until then, I'll check
the mag rack at the store.......

02 Warhawk
09-21-2007, 03:47 AM
AMEN! I know of 8-10 Hot Boaters that feel the same way:devil: