PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk at the Village (Mall) in Orange

Nord
09-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Just wanted to let all of you know that Tony Hawk and a bunch of other pro skaters will be putting on an exhibition in the parking lot of the Village at Orange this Saturday the 15th. This is the mall my store is in:)
Usually it is a big turnout and they sign autographs and have the big half pipes out. There will be free give-aways as well
~NORD~

Nord
09-12-2007, 06:33 PM
ttt

LAND_LOVER69
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Unfortunatly I'm on the other side of the country and can't make it!!:cry:
Tony Hawk is all time BAD AZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
:D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
09-13-2007, 06:54 AM
One sleepy spring day, my sons grade got outta school early and came home.
My son and 3 of his friends asked me to take them to SkateLab, an indoor pay-to-play park here in Simi.
I hung out with them until the Skatelab owner unlocked the front door, and I went home, and the kids went in & to pay. Just 4 kids waiting to get in this day.
Tony Hawk was taping a segment for Fox Blue Torch and hung out with the kids for hours.
He gave them helmets, boards shirts, tons of cool stuff, boarded with them and paid their entry fee too.
Pretty cool guy.

SJRS1
09-13-2007, 01:36 PM
what is the address, my son would love to get his autograph

Nord
09-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Today is the day..........here is the website to the mall if you need directions. If you have kids that are interested in Tony Hawk, today is the day :)
http://www.thevillageatorange.com/

Nord
09-15-2007, 01:01 PM
try and not to stand next to him dave, he may make it look like your a circus midget ....... :sqeyes: bbwaahhhaaa ;)
Pretty funny there FATTY...................:D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Pretty funny there FATTY...................:D :D
:jawdrop: i'm "big boned" dave :)
Rough Crowd. Sheeesh :)

Nord
09-15-2007, 11:44 PM
it's ok dia, i've been rocking my big bone for quite some time now, and i'ts been ok ..... dave's just bummed he's rolling around with a 9 year old boy figure :sqeyes: bbbwwaahhhhaaaaa ;)
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER dEANO!!!!
:D :D
http://www.houseoffusion.com/users/images/fat_guy.jpg