PDA

View Full Version : I Write This - 102 mph J29

Hava Stoker
09-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Okay, so I have 57 hours on the Merc 280 Supersport. And I have to say, have had the Stoker for 17 years, bought her brand spankin new, picked every color. And by the way, first boat too, and I think the last.
Had Johnrudes forever. Came at this motor in the crate in '05. and wow. Not advertising for John or Al, because I had my "i want to go faster" problems with them too.
IT'S CALLED SEAT TIME.

HM
09-12-2007, 09:33 PM
tone deaf and drunk is never a good combination.

buzzaro
09-13-2007, 04:44 AM
Did you leave out every other sentence on purpose?

SummerBreeze
09-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Okay, so I have 57 hours on the Merc 280 Supersport. And I have to say, have had the Stoker for 17 years, bought her brand spankin new, picked every color. And by the way, first boat too, and I think the last.
Had Johnrudes forever. Came at this motor in the crate in '05. and wow. Not advertising for John or Al, because I had my "i want to go faster" problems with them too.
IT'S CALLED SEAT TIME.
I take a crap most every day and I could call that seat time too
What was the point here

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Hava Stoker,
I think I can help you here.
See the little button down to your right... no down..... little more to the right.. THERE. E D I T, yeah that's it. OK, now click that... no! the edit button, DO NOT QUOTE yourself.... OK, good job! Now highlight ALL the text in your post... GOOD! Now... hit the "<=backspace" button on your key pad. So far so good. Now, type the following;
I WILL NOT POST INCOERENT SHIT IN THE HOT BOAT FORUMS. and now click the save tab.
Good job! We are all very proud of you!
Have a nice day.

Baja Big Dog
09-13-2007, 08:57 AM
IT'S CALLED SEAT TIME.
Wow...that all, just wow!!! Thats about a 12 beer post!!:D
Not bad for his first thread!!!

Brewzed
09-13-2007, 09:46 AM
That's kind of like your wife/gf talking to you when your focused on something like a football game or working on the car, etc. They walk away and you have no idea what they were talking about.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Hava Stoker,
See the little button down to your right... no down..... little more to the right.. THERE. E D I T, yeah that's it. OK, now click that... no! the edit button, DO NOT QUOTE yourself.... OK, good job! Now highlight ALL the text in your post... GOOD! Now... hit the "<=backspace" button on your key pad. So far so good. Now, type the following;
I WILL NOT POST INCOERENT SHIT IN THE HOT BOAT FORUMS. and now click the save tab.
Have a nice day.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

DMOORE
09-13-2007, 09:59 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!
+1. That's great.
Darrell.

Racey
09-13-2007, 10:08 AM
IT'S CALLED SEAT TIME.
http://www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/product/230197784.jpg
Reading that post makes me feel like sticking my head in a microwave.

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 10:27 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!
+1. That's great.
Darrell.
I was going to have him to hit "Ctrl+W", next. :D:devil:

Lightning
09-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Hava Stoker,
Have a nice day.
Was that on purpose?

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Was that on purpose?
Yepper! :D well, NO. :mad:

pw_Tony
09-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Hava Stoker,
Have a nice day.
HAHAHAHA You should be a moderator!! :D

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 12:13 PM
HAHAHAHA You should be a moderator!! :D
I am not small enough. :D

woody56
09-13-2007, 12:39 PM
I am not small enough. :D
but it would be fun too see you as one. See you tomorrow night.:D

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 01:01 PM
but it would be fun too see you as one. See you tomorrow night.:D
I get back from Jordy's around 4:00. :D

riverbound
09-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Has anybody figured out what this guy is saying??

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 01:08 PM
3:30 on Friday, OATMEAL cookies!!! HOT SAUCE!!!!
Califlower... HAM!!
Ham.... ham in my butt...
Nope....