PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mach 26

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Just sold my 25 daytona and i'm looking to get a DCB mach 26. Or a f-26.
Seen all the ones that are for sale on the trader and other sites. Nothing really caught my eye. So if any one knows of something outhere that would be great. Definately got a finders fee if its a good buy:D
thanks

deltarat
09-13-2007, 05:36 AM
PM Boatmaster he has a real nice one for sale at a steal of a price.

carreranmboater
09-16-2007, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE="HATEITORLOVEIT";2786882]Just sold my 25 daytona and i'm looking to get a DCB mach 26. Or a f-26.
Seen all the ones that are for sale on the trader and other sites. Nothing really caught my eye. So if any one knows of something outhere that would be great. Definately got a finders fee if its a good buy:D
thanks[/QUOTE Got a 2001 carrera cat with twin o/bs for 65k open bow

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-16-2007, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE="HATEITORLOVEIT";2786882]Just sold my 25 daytona and i'm looking to get a DCB mach 26. Or a f-26.
thanks[/QUOTE Got a 2001 carrera cat with twin o/bs for 65k open bow
Sorry man... But not really looking for a carrera... But I like the fact it has outboards hanging of the back of it. Thanks though;)

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-16-2007, 04:36 PM
PM Boatmaster he has a real nice one for sale at a steal of a price.
Yah I saw his boat. And I love the set up. Just not really my colors. But I do love the boat.
Thanks though!!!!

DCBDaytona
09-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Call Bryan from DCB. He was talking about selling his 03 Mach with 300X's.
Did you go check out the one with 2.5's?

DSIDan
09-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Yah I saw his boat. And I love the set up. Just not really my colors. But I do love the boat.
Thanks though!!!!
I am considering offers on this onehttp://C:\Documents and Settings\DBouchard\My Documents\My Pictures\the new DCB\smaller file.JPG

deltarat
09-17-2007, 08:00 AM
I am considering offers on this onehttp://C:\Documents and Settings\DBouchard\My Documents\My Pictures\the new DCB\smaller file.JPG
This is also a very nice boat! Whats next Dan?

02HoWaRd26
09-17-2007, 08:10 AM
THis is a bit@hen boat how much...
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39335&d=1190043060

TOBTEK
09-17-2007, 10:00 AM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39335&d=1190043060
this thing has been driven by more guys than Paris Hilton:D :D You guys should just do a 6-12 month lease on this one..... :D Awesome boat though.

redneckcharlie
09-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Does anybody know what the story is on the Mach 26 with 2.5's in Cali.? I've left the guy three different messages, but never got any response.

Tunnel Vision
09-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I would buy the Mach 22 with Twin 2.5 Drags if it were my money.
Just my .02
Oh, there is one for sale in the spam section.:)
TV

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Call Bryan from DCB. He was talking about selling his 03 Mach with 300X's.
Did you go check out the one with 2.5's?
Dude that thing was a piece of crap.... I feel like telling the guy to pay for my wasted trip to havasu.....
the thing had the hugest gouge on the middle center sponson. And The guy says he had no idea. I don't even know how that boat floats....
Waste of my time. If your boat ain't a 8 or a 9 don't tell me it is. If its a 2 with hull damgage state it and I won't even bother looking. Unless the price is right.... DAM I'm mad. :devil:

DCBDaytona
09-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Dude that thing was a piece of crap.... I feel like telling the guy to pay for my wasted trip to havasu.....
the thing had the hugest gouge on the middle center sponson. And The guy says he had no idea. I don't even know how that boat floats....
Waste of my time. If your boat ain't a 8 or a 9 don't tell me it is. If its a 2 with hull damgage state it and I won't even bother looking. Unless the price is right.... DAM I'm mad. :devil:
Can't say I didn't warn you..:D My buddy told me is was pretty beat.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Can't say I didn't warn you..:D My buddy told me is was pretty beat.
Pretty beat.... man pretty beat is a understatement. man this
thing had a 2 foot crack going across the back of the bottom sponson. And two gouges about 1 inch deep and about 2 feet long as well. You can see the wood of the stringer just sitting there. And that looks to be rotted out. and to top it all off the guy has been driving like that for the whole season.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Whats the price... And what happened to your old one with the twin 2.5's

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Does anybody know what the story is on the Mach 26 with 2.5's in Cali.? I've left the guy three different messages, but never got any response.
Thats the one I just went to look at...... Its pretty beat down... and yah the guy really never answers the phone. Its kind of weird. You would think if he is trying to sell his rig. he would answer the dam thing.:idea:

DCBDaytona
09-18-2007, 05:58 AM
Pretty beat.... man pretty beat is a understatement. man this
thing had a 2 foot crack going across the back of the bottom sponson. And two gouges about 1 inch deep and about 2 feet long as well. You can see the wood of the stringer just sitting there. And that looks to be rotted out. and to top it all off the guy has been driving like that for the whole season.
Hell, you should have offered him $40k for that heap! In that condition that's probably all it's worth. Sad to see.

DSIDan
09-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Whats the price... And what happened to your old one with the twin 2.5's
As far as price, Drew's got his listed at $85k mines slightly better equipt, It has a triple axle trailer with drive gaurd, Its newer, has dual GPS, Huge Stereo w/ Satalite and Intercoms. It was rumored to be the fastest F-26 (114mph) but I have not been able to back that up. This boat is a 9. Its worth $92ish, and thats what I would consider, as I am not trying to sell it, and I really love it. :D
A freind owns the Mach he loves it! Uses it all the time, I will ask him if he would consider selling.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-18-2007, 12:45 PM
As far as price, Drew's got his listed at $85k mines slightly better equipt, It has a triple axle trailer with drive gaurd, Its newer, has dual GPS, Huge Stereo w/ Satalite and Intercoms. It was rumored to be the fastest F-26 (114mph) but I have not been able to back that up. This boat is a 9. Its worth $92ish, and thats what I would consider, as I am not trying to sell it, and I really love it. :D
A freind owns the Mach he loves it! Uses it all the time, I will ask him if he would consider selling.
Thanks man... Its just to bad I've seen the boat for sale twice before for alot cheaper. Thanks though... Let me know when your looking to really sell it for a better price. How much did you sell your old one for to your friend.

DSIDan
09-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Thanks man... Its just to bad I've seen the boat for sale twice before for alot cheaper. Thanks though... Let me know when your looking to really sell it for a better price. How much did you sell your old one for to your friend.
You should of bought it then, I dont need to sell it. I will give Mike your contact info, you can ask him what he paid, as I dont think it prudent to disclose a private transaction from a seller stand point.

hyevon
09-19-2007, 03:09 PM
If still interested to buy I can e-mail you pictures
2001 DCB MACH 26 525 merc with whipple imco drive , dual hyd steering exterme trailer motor rigged by GT PERFOMANCE.Cant post pictures, send me your e-mail so I can e-mail you some pictures
E-MAIL hyevon1@yahoo.com

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-19-2007, 09:18 PM
If still interested to buy I can e-mail you pictures
2001 DCB MACH 26 525 merc with whipple imco drive , dual hyd steering exterme trailer motor rigged by GT PERFOMANCE.Cant post pictures, send me your e-mail so I can e-mail you some pictures
E-MAIL hyevon1@yahoo.com
Sent you my email...

Ivan Dan
09-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Did you see this boat for sale (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2798390#post2798390)??? :D

02HoWaRd26
09-24-2007, 12:15 AM
There is no D, C, or B in Delaminator

dschifan
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
whats up mike! i have had my eye out for what your looking for, not quite ready to sell mine yet :D talking with my dad about having a new one built with the new 300xs on it, maybe this year then will be ready to sell.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/buffguy22/S5001150.jpg

02HoWaRd26
09-26-2007, 09:27 AM
dschifan that boat of yours is gorgeous, when your ready maybe I will to I would give you what you paid for it:)

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
09-26-2007, 09:42 PM
whats up mike! i have had my eye out for what your looking for, not quite ready to sell mine yet :D talking with my dad about having a new one built with the new 300xs on it, maybe this year then will be ready to sell.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/buffguy22/S5001150.jpg
I just want to say I hate you... LOL... You just had to post that pic huh!!!
Well I'm ready when your ready... Just let me know.

Ivan Dan
09-26-2007, 09:48 PM
There is no D, C, or B in Delaminator
Funny coming from a guy with no boat!

Kilrtoy
09-26-2007, 10:04 PM
If you see a boat you like, why not PM the owner or contact the owner when you see it and make them an offer, EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE

dschifan
10-01-2007, 09:56 AM
I just want to say I hate you... LOL... You just had to post that pic huh!!!
Well I'm ready when your ready... Just let me know.
LOL did not mean to be a dik. anyways i'm gonna head back up to my house in a couple of weeks, let me know if ya wanna role up. :D

DCBDaytona
10-01-2007, 10:54 AM
How's the new ride workin' out Dustin? I'll be out there the 19th of Oct...you gonna be out there?

dschifan
10-01-2007, 03:40 PM
How's the new ride workin' out Dustin? I'll be out there the 19th of Oct...you gonna be out there?
whats up kevin. had it out this past weekend on saturday ran from needles to the channel then ended up at the sandbar. the weather was the best i have ever seen on saturday. boat is running awesome, 96mph with 3 guys half tanks with those bravos on there. i really want some cleavers, know of any for sale??:D and yes i am gonna be out there that weekend as well as the weekend before it so we definitely need to meet up! i thought i seen you this weekend but it was a guy with the same boat but different motors.

TwinMach26DCB
10-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I saw the first 27ICC Daytona with 300XS motors this weekend.. Real nice guy.. Boat literally JUMPED on plane.. As quick as my Mach 26 -- DSI DANS old boat.. Haven't seen it in a while and if the heap that's being written about is my old boat I'll seriously cry.. The WORST decision I ever made is GIVING that boat to DSI --- If I could go back it'd be warm and cozy in one of my shops...