PDA

View Full Version : Illegals Flushed From Oklahoma

Infomaniac
09-13-2007, 07:31 AM
I can spell just can't edit the thread title.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57313
You guys can have them.
Other states should grow some balls.
Get pulled over here without proper documents and get a free ride back to the motherland.
Pay taxes like everyone else and I've got no problem with you.

Dave C
09-13-2007, 07:33 AM
please don't send them here....

572Daytona
09-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Damn..who's going to work on my motor now :D

Cheap Thrills
09-13-2007, 08:29 AM
We can save on the transportation cost by putting them in those Mexican trucks on the return trip ;) Of course we'll have to used timed locks on the trailer doors due to the fact that most will bail out upon passing of the first bean field.
Just an Idea .....
T.

Baja Big Dog
09-13-2007, 08:40 AM
We can save on the transportation cost by putting them in those Mexican trucks on the return trip ;) Of course we'll have to used timed locks on the trailer doors due to the fact that most will bail out upon passing of the first bean field.
Just an Idea .....
T.
Hater!!!;)

Schiada76
09-13-2007, 09:08 AM
I think they should put a bounty on 'em.:D

DSW
09-13-2007, 09:12 AM
"They do everything we don't want to do," he said.
Thats cause they will work for peanuts! Give an American the same job WITH a GOOD PAYING WAGE and there will be plenty of workers.... With the cost of living these days the minimum wage should be like $15 an hour. When people have more money they spend more and it will stimulate the economy.

boats&bars
09-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Amen.....:)

Schiada76
09-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Of course this is true. Didn't you know? All of a sudden twenty years ago all the Americans that did these jobs quit and refuse to work anymore. White people are lazy.:jawdrop: :rolleyes: :D

superdave013
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Thats cause they will work for peanuts! Give an American the same job WITH a GOOD PAYING WAGE and there will be plenty of workers.... With the cost of living these days the minimum wage should be like $15 an hour. When people have more money they spend more and it will stimulate the economy.
minimum wage is for high school kids.

Infomaniac
09-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Damn..who's going to work on my motor now :D
I shipped it May He Co :)
Maybe I will let Francisco Trevino work on it. He's upset about the new law.

IMPATIENT 1
09-13-2007, 10:04 AM
our state government still has balls;) :D

DMOORE
09-13-2007, 10:08 AM
As a business owner I can say So True. Kids getting their first job are the only ones getting minimum wage. The whole argument is such a crock. Why should a kid with ZERO experiance at working, who neeeds to be trained on EVERY aspect of being a good employee, be paid ABOVE minimum? Of all my employees, only the first timers get minimum. And they soon go up from there, or are fired.
Darrell.

Infomaniac
09-13-2007, 10:17 AM
http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0807/449699.html
hs link ws inside the orignal link.
They are fleeing next door to Kansas and Arkansas. Like spraying 1 apartment for roches they just mve next door.
Sounds like a good plan then the neighboring states will have to crack down pretty soon Oklahoma will be in the center of a large illegal free circle of states.

Glamasu
09-13-2007, 10:22 AM
It would be nice to see Mexifornia enforce the laws here........

Seadog
09-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Mexifornia is going the opposite route. They are running off the legal residents to make room for the illegals. Kind of a repeat of the Grapes of Wrath. Considering some of the trucks they have, it would be a close re-enactment.

Froggystyle
09-13-2007, 10:56 AM
When the minimum work product is raised along with the minimum wage, I will be happy to concur.
Working a fryer at McDonalds should not pay $15/hr. Neither should being a supermarket checker.
Bring some skill... make more money. The labor rates in this country are out of control. Let's face it... the world needs ditch diggers too. If you aren't going to further your position... you aren't going to be worth any more money.

Sleek-Jet
09-13-2007, 01:37 PM
When the minimum work product is raised along with the minimum wage, I will be happy to concur.
Working a fryer at McDonalds should not pay $15/hr. Neither should being a supermarket checker.
Bring some skill... make more money. The labor rates in this country are out of control. Let's face it... the world needs ditch diggers too. If you aren't going to further your position... you aren't going to be worth any more money.
The cost of living is out of control... what's a house cost in SoCal these days??

IMPATIENT 1
09-13-2007, 01:49 PM
The cost of living is out of control... what's a house cost in SoCal these days??
i've got a fairly new(@7yrs old) 2200sqft brick home on 5acres, with a barn, storm celler , 50 by 30 brand new steel shop and i've got less than 100k in it all:D my highest ele bill this summer was 190 and i keep the house COLD!my taxes last yr. cost me 600bucks,lol. gotta love low cost livin in okla.;)

Sleek-Jet
09-13-2007, 01:57 PM
i've got a fairly new(@7yrs old) 2200sqft brick home on 5acres, with a barn, storm celler , 50 by 30 brand new steel shop and i've got less than 100k in it all:D my highest ele bill this summer was 190 and i keep the house COLD!my taxes last yr. cost me 600bucks,lol. gotta love low cost livin in okla.;)
Everything is brick back there... it's kind of cool...
My point being it's two bad person that's willing to put in an honest days labor can't expect to make enough to live above the poverty line. It didn't used to be that way in this country. :idea:

Wizard29
09-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Wrong. Then prices just go up because employers need more money to cover payroll. Buying power of minimum wage earners then returns to where it was, and those who make more than minimum wage get screwed because they now have to pay higher prices even though they didn't get a raise.
I fully agree with Froggystyle - bring more to the table or you won't be worth more money.

Wizard29
09-13-2007, 02:04 PM
And by the way...
"A spokesman for Tulsa's Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Francisco Trevino, said he believes the law – and its results – will hurt restaurants, construction companies and other service corporations such as lawn care."
Am I the only one who finds that hilarious?

superdave013
09-13-2007, 02:11 PM
My point being it's two bad person that's willing to put in an honest days labor can't expect to make enough to live above the poverty line. It didn't used to be that way in this country. :idea:
Hey, they need some skill to be able to pull it off. Don't blame me for the time I spent in collage while they were out f'ing off.
BTW, you must work with your hands because that's not even $7.75 per hour grammer.
two + two = four, I think you were looking for the word "to".
:D

Rexone
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM
They are fleeing next door to Kansas and Arkansas. Like spraying 1 apartment for roches they just mve next door.
Sounds like a good plan then the neighboring states will have to crack down pretty soon Oklahoma will be in the center of a large illegal free circle of states.
I guess this means Mexifornia probably won't be in the circle :confused:
Let me see if I can find a moderator with some skills to change that title spelling for you. ;)

Sleek-Jet
09-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey, they need some skill to be able to pull it off. Don't blame me for the time I spent in collage while they were out f'ing off.
BTW, you must work with your hands because that's not even $7.75 per hour grammer.
two + two = four, I think you were looking for the word "to".
Doh...
I'm not saying they should be out buying new boats and what not... but you shouldn't have to be on food stamps either. I'm also not a fan of a high minimum wage, you should get paid what your worth. There's a large discrepency as to what it takes to live in this country and what many jobs pay.
But if you ask a college graduate to dig you a ditch, don't be suprised if it comes out crooked...

superdave013
09-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Doh...
I'm not saying they should be out buying new boats and what not... but you shouldn't have to be on food stamps either. I'm also not a fan of a high minimum wage, you should get paid what your worth. There's a large discrepency as to what it takes to live in this country and what many jobs pay.
But if you ask a college graduate to dig you a ditch, don't be suprized if it comes out crooked...
We do not dig ditches. That is what you are "four". lol

Riverdog1
09-13-2007, 02:28 PM
"Pay taxes like everyone else and I've got no problem with you."
The whole problem with illegals is that no one knows who they are. That literally gives them the right to commit crimes and get a get out of jail free card. I don't care if they do pay taxes like the rest of us, I don't want them here unless we know who they are. And at no time while they are here should collect any type of benefits EVER, until they have their citizenship.
In Mexizona, if you get caught hiring an illegal, you lose your license to do business here. Sherriff Joe even has a hot-line set up to report illegals. It is working.

Sleek-Jet
09-13-2007, 02:29 PM
We do not dig ditches. That is what you are "four". lol
Good thing I don't get paid for my spelling and grammer... :D
Somewhere I've got a poem written by and engineer about what he gets paid to do and why he went to college... I'll see if I can find it...

Rexone
09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
In Mexizona, if you get caught hiring an illegal, you lose your license to do business here. Sherriff Joe even has a hot-line set up to report illegals. It is working.
Great just send em back to ball-less CA. :messedup:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Exactly. It is NOT for buying a NEW car, a house, having a wife, 2.3 kids and a dog.:jawdrop:
If you are in your mid to upper 20's, or older, and are still earning min. wage, then THAT is all you are worth. :idea:

superdave013
09-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Ball-less is right.
I call the police just about every day for one reason or another due to the day labors. Today I got the bright idea that if I could get rid of the roach coach that would cut down on trash and people shitting behind the dumpster.
Well the cop said there is nothing that can be done to get rid of the roach coach because they are out on the street. He also said to keep calling everyday like I am and to not worry.
I just had to ask, worry about what? He said that because those people are illegal that they probably won’t sue me for harassment.
Sue me for harassment because I run off people for pissing in the bushes and taking shits behind the dumpster?? WTF is that about?? He also told me I should put out trash cans for them to use. I told him F no and I would be one sorry ass American if I did that.

Schiada76
09-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Ball-less is right.
I call the police just about every day for one reason or another due to the day labors. Today I got the bright idea that if I could get rid of the roach coach that would cut down on trash and people shitting behind the dumpster.
Well the cop said there is nothing that can be done to get rid of the roach coach because they are out on the street. He also said to keep calling everyday like I am and to not worry.
I just had to ask, worry about what? He said that because those people are illegal that they probably won’t sue me for harassment.
Sue me for harassment because I run off people for pissing in the bushes and taking shits behind the dumpster?? WTF is that about?? He also told me I should put out trash cans for them to use. I told him F no and I would be one sorry ass American if I did that.
Butts deys joosts coomes hears to werks!:rolleyes: :D

Froggystyle
09-13-2007, 05:24 PM
There is a whole country out there that isn't minutes from the beach, hours from the slopes and phenomenal weather.
You don't see a lot of day laborers living in Laguna Del Rey or Malibu either. There are plenty of low cost housing opportunities in SoCal. I drive by many of them every day. I have employees living in very nice places for under $1000 a month. Places with amenities too...
When I was 18 and moved out of the house, I paid about $700/month plus utilities to live in a crappy apartment. Seems like housing hasn't gone up at all... and I made about $7/hr. I wasn't going anywhere at that wage, so I got some nun-chuck skills and made more. By 21 I was making around $30K/year working two jobs.
My cleanup guy makes $14/hr. He didn't when he started, but he has gained a lot of skills and is ready to start working on boats and stuff, and he has gotten consistent raises as a result. New cleanup guy will make $10/hr and have a lot expected of them for that.

Infomaniac
09-13-2007, 07:47 PM
I guess this means Mexifornia probably won't be in the circle :confused:
Let me see if I can find a moderator with some skills to change that title spelling for you. ;)
LOL :D
So my keyboard skips key strokes. And it takes 3 times as long to go back and fill in the missing characters. And maybe I get distracted before I can get it done :) And hit the reply button.

IMPATIENT 1
09-13-2007, 09:37 PM
capitolism man, its all about profit now, corporate bonuses:mad:

Old Texan
09-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Kinda of how the labor unions function when they force high wages to be paid low skilled line workers. Union contracts contain a clause that each time the minimum wage increases, union wages increase proportionately.
Funny how the Dems are all about increasing the minimum wage nearing an election year......:idea:

Infomaniac
09-14-2007, 05:37 AM
Yeah, that might be true, but you still have about the same economic impact on the United States as my mother in law at a shoe sale. Get real, it's Oklahoma for crying out loud, they're probably glad they got kicked out.
That's about the most west coast arrogant, ignorant never been here statement I have read in quite some time.
You sir are a shining example of a stereotypical Californian.

Cheap Thrills
09-14-2007, 06:06 AM
That's about the most west coast arrogant, ignorant never been here statement I have read in quite some time.
You sir are a shining example of a stereotypical Californian.
I concur
I have traveled this country of ours extensively. There's not a State in the lower 48 I haven't been in. I would much rather live amongst The Tornadoes & Friendly People of OK. Than I would the Earthquakes and Assholes of CA.
Sound like a redneck response ? Hell yeah and proud of it. :D
T. not being tactful today.

Infomaniac
09-14-2007, 06:36 AM
OK then. :)
I'm sending everyone home from the machine shop. Sounds like you guys have it all under control.
I'm not debating economic impact. But sounds like you are pretty proud of where you live regardless of the extremelly fragile foundation of iilegals holding it all up. Congratulations.
If California were a nation, it would rank as the worlds firth largest economy. Illegals, whether you like it or care to admit it, support the largest industry (agriculture) in the world's fifth largest economy. I find it galling that anybody with half a brain would think that you could equate Oklahoma to California in terms of the economic impact of illegals. Of course, this is ***boat, so I continued to be amazed at what spews forth from people that live in million dollar houses, own $100,000 boats and can't begin to fathom what would happen to the world's fifth largest economy, and their lifestyle, if all the illegals were suddenly gone. Who's going to pick that broccoli? You? Me? My kids? You bet. :rolleyes:
You, sir, are a shining example of somebody that can't, or won't, see the big picture. I'm a realist. If California wanted the illegals gone, they would be gone by the end of next week. They don't. Period. The Federal government doesn't want them gone. Wars cost money. Who's going to pay for that war? Oklahoma? Tennessee? California pays for that war. You remember the war you wanted, right?

westair
09-14-2007, 06:58 AM
According to Rush Limbaugh that would eliminate alot of jobs, hitting the poor the hardest.
How about getting paid what your worth! Being an employer I like this concept.. if your worth 15.00 I am sure somebody will pay it!!!

Old Texan
09-14-2007, 10:33 AM
If California were a nation, it would rank as the worlds firth largest economy. Illegals, whether you like it or care to admit it, support the largest industry (agriculture) in the world's fifth largest economy. I find it galling that anybody with half a brain would think that you could equate Oklahoma to California in terms of the economic impact of illegals. Of course, this is ***boat, so I continued to be amazed at what spews forth from people that live in million dollar houses, own $100,000 boats and can't begin to fathom what would happen to the world's fifth largest economy, and their lifestyle, if all the illegals were suddenly gone. Who's going to pick that broccoli? You? Me? My kids? You bet. :rolleyes:
You, sir, are a shining example of somebody that can't, or won't, see the big picture. I'm a realist. If California wanted the illegals gone, they would be gone by the end of next week. They don't. Period. The Federal government doesn't want them gone. Wars cost money. Who's going to pay for that war? Oklahoma? Tennessee? California pays for that war. You remember the war you wanted, right?
So "Secede"...... If CA takes Pelosi, Feinstein, and Boxer along, the rest of us Po'Folk will be real happy.;)

Schiada76
09-14-2007, 11:27 AM
OK then. :)
I'm sending everyone home from the machine shop. Sounds like you guys have it all under control.
I'm not debating economic impact. But sounds like you are pretty proud of where you live regardless of the extremelly fragile foundation of iilegals holding it all up. Congratulations.
Shockedgaybob has a big brown chip on his shoulder.:D
Only 20% of ag workers are illegal BTW Bob.:rolleyes:

superdave013
09-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Ok, now I know this is wishful thinking but hang in there for a sec.
I would like to think this great nation would step up and do what it takes.
We did not get through 2 world wars using illegal labor. Every time my 82yo mother-in-law steps in my shop she always talks about running a drill press during the war. I just get pissed that it's now always the "who's going to do these jobs". That's just not what the USA was built on.
Like I said wishful thinking. Hell, I can't find an American that will de-burr parts. But I have my choice of them to work on my computer. We're truing into a bunch of fat pussies to proud to do the job if you ask me. And yes, it pisses me off. :mad:

speedymopars
09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
And by the way...
"A spokesman for Tulsa's Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Francisco Trevino, said he believes the law – and its results – will hurt restaurants, construction companies and other service corporations such as lawn care."
Am I the only one who finds that hilarious?
Hey my gardener is Korean...

Seadog
09-14-2007, 07:51 PM
if you can't fnd someone to do the work, you either pay more, or you import them from another state, or both. My brother moved to Cali because the headhunters were willing to pay big to get nurses into the state. I am not opposed to Mexican laborers, but only after it is proven that you cannot find anyone willing to work and we can track their movement here in this country.

Wheeler
09-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Ball-less is right.
Try calling code enforcement or the county health dept. I friend was with code enforcement in Anaheim and those guy's seem to be more gung ho, he even beat one up at the 7-11 at Orangethorpe and Kreamer.

acatitude
09-14-2007, 08:25 PM
California cracking down on illegals????? come on our governor can't even speak english..... Him saying english as our only language would be like lesbians protesting pussy

Baja Big Dog
09-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Shockedgaybob has a big brown chip on his shoulder.:D
Only 20% of ag workers are illegal BTW Bob.:rolleyes:
Bob is an asshole, no doubt, its usually his way or the highway, but he hit this one on the head, Ive said it before, gather up a few of your friends, relatives, and kids and cruise on down to a little town called Calexico, on the boarder of Cali and Mexicali, get down there around 3:30 AM, and stand around on one of the corners waiting for the bus (usually an old school bus, not one with videos screens for each patron) and a port-a-shitter on the back. They drop yo off in the fields and you pick, what ever is in season, you pick, and you take your pick to the foreman, he gives you a chit for what yo picked, turn it in at the end of the day and yo get paid, that's around 3-4:00 PM, and if your lucky you get some of the product you picked.
Where did that 20% number come from?????
This goes on each day, except Sunday, and the streets are FULL of guys waiting to pick produce, and oh yea, its some times well over 100 degrees while they are doing the above work.
Pick a day when you would be interested in that type of work and Ill be glad to drive you down there!
SWB would probably drive a few down himself!!! But don't call him Bob!!
Where did that 20% number come from?????

fastprogasflat
09-15-2007, 01:52 AM
But you have to live in Oklahoma

Rexone
09-15-2007, 02:55 AM
The broccoli would get picked. The farmers would pay more to have it done. Broccoli prices would go up. Personally I'd pay more for broccoli any day vs the money paid now of free government handouts supporting illegal immigrants education, health care, the added crime factor, no insurance, on and on. We have laws not being followed. The laws were not put in place by dumbasses. The only ones that are dumbasses are the ones in Washington not following them.
Before there were illegal immigrants broccoli got picked. Lettuce got picked. Yards got mowed. Construction got done. Nothing has changed other than government allowing illegal workers in that have no stake or responsibility to the United States. They come for money, undercut US workers wages because they have no commitment, many times inferior skills for similar work, many times send the money out of the US, use health care and education paid for by citizens for free..... :mad:
I strongly disagree with the argument that no one would do the work. If that scenario developed wages would go up and all of a sudden broccoli would cost more but would be getting picked again. Lawns would cost more to mow but would get mowed. Capitalism has a way of working that out.
The immigration system has procedures to legally immigrate to the US. Those who come here illegally (governments fault for allowing it) just dishonor all who went through the legal channels and waiting to come legally. Ask anyone who's been through that process how they feel about the illegal situation. It's flat out bullshit in my opinion.
You think illegal immigration is ok and makes sense to protect cheaply priced broccoli and foreign workers here doing jobs others won't do... watch the video. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265&q=number) This country will be an overun bankrupt shithole in another few decades the way things are going (not just Mexifornia, the entire US.)

Blown 472
09-15-2007, 05:46 AM
Great idea, but that doesn't put money in the pockets of the capitalist anti american owners.
Glad to see the okies kicking ass, other states need to do this too.

Maxey
09-15-2007, 10:03 AM
They process alot of chickens here and the #####employers hire lots of them.:mad: :mad:

Baja Big Dog
09-15-2007, 10:18 AM
They process alot of chickens here and the #####employers hire lots of them.:mad: :mad:
Why do they hire them!!!:confused:

mmered8299
09-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Parents need to get their slugs ass kids off the play station and get to work. Mow some lawns. Wash some cars. Do something besides watching TV. Then by the time there 18 they will know all about work ethics.

Rexone
09-15-2007, 12:21 PM
It's like talkin to the wind and it's just a waste of time. I experience less frustration just sittin an watchin paint dry.
We are ****ed and we let it happen. I'm a realist too and that is the reality of it.
Rio
Pussy