PDA

View Full Version : Need wifes 40th birthday party ideas....

Cruzzze
09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Ok, I know I'm gonna get alot of crap on this one, but wife's turning 40 and throwing a big bash for her at a local hubbub. Trying to get some great " embarrasing" ideas for the party, really need your help. HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Kilrtoy
09-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Get her a female stripper that goes all the way with her

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Mmmmm I have a gift for her

ratso
09-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Gag gifts...Depends, a cane, false teeth, a flowered housecoat, etc.
A roast...get her friends to make up lies about her. Maybe invite some strangers from an retirement home to reminese about high school with her.
Embarrassing baby pics. Maybe a little photochop...
...but follow it up with diamonds when you get home...:idea: or you'll never hear the end of it...:jawdrop: 40 has gotta be a tough one lol...:D

Nord
09-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Poker Party with dealers
Cowboys and Indians
Hat theme (everyone has to wear a hat of some sort)

Tom Brown
09-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Why are you so bent on embarrassing her?
I suggest you scrap the bullshit and go dark. Way dark.
Tell her to meet you at a certain bar at a certain time. When she gets there, throw her in the back of a limo that takes you to the airport. A quick flight to Vegas... and straight to the hotel. No packing. No clothes. No need. Once there, tie her to the bed and pound her ass raw. Don't forget to medicate yourself shortly before arriving at the hotel, if that is required or desired.
Screw her until she can't stand and then screw her some more. You'll want to use toys for most of it so your dick doesn't fall off. Do shit to her that you've never done before but always wanted to do. Leather, S&M, whatever. Don't ask. Do. Fukk her on the balcony. Fukk her in the hall. Let her scream as she peaks. Ignore the neighbors. If you get kicked out of the hotel and asked never to return, that will be the best of all possible scenarios.
Make sure that, when her friends ask her what she did on her birthday, she has to be real careful what she says because it's some really nasty shit. Make it the darkest chapter in your sexual story. Make sure there is a period of recovery required after the weekend.
Step up and throw down. :cool:
40? Pfffft......

centerhill condor
09-13-2007, 01:21 PM
a generous life insurance policy on you with her as beneficiary. She'll love you long after you're gone if you take care of her while you're here.
CC

Mr. Crusader 83
09-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Get her a female stripper that goes all the way with her
HELL YEAH!!! :D

Mr. Crusader 83
09-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Tell her to meet you at a certain bar at a certain time. When she gets there, throw her in the back of a limo that takes you to the airport. A quick flight to Vegas... and straight to the hotel. No packing. No clothes. No need. Once there, tie her to the bed and pound her ass raw. Don't forget to medicate yourself shortly before arriving at the hotel, if that is required or desired.
Screw her until she can't stand and then screw her some more. You'll want to use toys for most of it so your dick doesn't fall off. Do shit to her that you've never done before but always wanted to do. Leather, S&M, whatever. Don't ask. Do. Fukk her on the balcony. Fukk her in the hall. Let her scream as she peaks. Ignore the neighbors. If you get kicked out of the hotel and asked never to return, that will be the best of all possible scenarios.
Make sure that, when her friends ask her what she did on her birthday, she has to be real careful what she says because it's some really nasty shit. Make it the darkest chapter in your sexual story. Make sure there is a period of recovery required after the weekend.
40? Pfffft......
That is some of the greatest $hit I have ever heard. Good job. Good f'n job.
Bravo

Quest4Fun
09-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Geez man, don't embarrass her at her 40th party. Keep it classy, it will go a lot farther for you, if you know what I mean.

Outnumbered
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Geez man, don't embarrass her at her 40th party. Keep it classy, it will go a lot farther for you, if you know what I mean.
This is good advice from Quest4Fun.
Now, I vote for the Tom Brown Travel Agency Vacation Package myself:D Sounds like a good time:)

DeltaSigBoater
09-13-2007, 02:15 PM
40? Pfffft......
I'm saving this in my files... :D

Jbb
09-13-2007, 06:47 PM
40? Pfffft......
Pearls...from the master...:p

Classic Daycruiser
09-13-2007, 07:29 PM
40? Pfffft......
Thats a good start:D :D :D

707dog
09-13-2007, 07:56 PM
i was gonna suggest a buffed midget male stripper but tom browns lil # fokin takes the cake ..thanx bro ill note that for future bday plans ..lmao

Ivan Dan
09-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Here is a "real" suggestion :D ......set up a murder mystery dinner with all of your/her friends invited. There are also places that host this type of event as well.