PDA

View Full Version : Any Takes on Liquid Wrenches Boat Service in No Cal?

Trailer Park Casanova
09-14-2007, 09:43 AM
http://www.liquidwrenches.com/
Anyone use them?
Good, the bad the uglY takes?

deltarat
09-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Never even heard of them, how ever if you are having work done up here you should call Boatmasters II. They are hands down the best service you will find in the area.
Boatmasters II
7114 Village
Dublin Ca.
(925)828-5775
Talk with Drew He will take care of all of your repair needs

NICE PAIR
09-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Never even heard of them, how ever if you are having work done up here you should call Boatmasters II. They are hands down the best service you will find in the area.
Boatmasters II
7114 Village
Dublin Ca.
(925)828-5775
"10-4"

bocco
09-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Boatmasters II
7114 Village
Dublin Ca.
(925)828-5775
Funny I was just going to post the same thing. Never actually heard anything bad about liquid wrenches but why take a chance. Just go to Boatmasters.

Dave C
09-14-2007, 12:52 PM
it says this guy is in Livermore. Dublin is right around the corner from Livermore..... sssssooooo one could go to Boatmasters instead and not drive that much farther. :D
http://www.liquidwrenches.com/
Anyone use them?
Good, the bad the uglY takes?

Trailer Park Casanova
09-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the takes.

sb540
09-14-2007, 03:33 PM
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I brought my Daytona in there to have them finish what I started with installing a new remote mount bilge and auto float switch cause I ran out of time. And also fix a fuel pickup problem I had. They told me no problem, give us two weeks tops. Three weeks went by and I finally called and they sais they needed another week. This happened a few more times until 5 weeks in and my vacation was rapidly approaching. I was in there everyday for 4 days straight riding their ass until they finished.
Their electrical guy did really good/clean work. But they had terrible customer service. Never called back or made deadlines.
ON TOP OF THAT....They didnt fix the fuel issue like they said they did. And there was hard water spots all over my boat cause of them leaving it out in the rain. And they ran the boat for a couple of minutes dry which I specifically told them not to cause of the jet pump. I still havent had a chance to check the pump and see how bad it is.
Needless to say I didnt pay for much.
GO TO BOATMASTERS!:)

DAVEO
09-15-2007, 08:07 AM
definatly boatmasters....:D

Sherpa
09-16-2007, 11:12 AM
supposedly the tech who worked for one of the local shops ventured out
on his own, viola, liquid wrenches.....
--Sherpa