thanks for the reminder.
CC

bigq
09-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Not much left of that is there? Maybe it should be a half day now.:D

Blown 472
09-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Monday Sept 17 is Constitution Day. Don't forget to fly old glory.:D :D
You mean that thing that is just a piece of paper, per mr. bush?

never_fast_enuf
09-16-2007, 08:13 AM
You mean that thing that is just a piece of paper, per mr. bush?
Get a job...then maybe you could buy a clue.

Blown 472
09-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Get a job...then maybe you could buy a clue.
Are you saying bush never said that?

never_fast_enuf
09-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Are you saying bush never said that?
I am saying you should get a job...and that you are a complete bag o nuts that gets his "information" from even more insane nut bags that run a freak show site called prison planet.
In short, you are more than a fry short of a happy meal...you are a freaking tin foil hat wearing walking talking circus side show.
Did you understand that or do I need clarify?
No, Bush never said that, in spite of the info you glean from nut job land...

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I am saying you should get a job...and that you are a complete bag o nuts that gets his "information" from even more insane nut bags that run a freak show site called prison planet.
In short, you are more than a fry short of a happy meal...you are a freaking tin foil hat wearing walking talking circus side show.
Did you understand that or do I need clarify?
No, Bush never said that, in spite of the info you glean from nut job land...
Seems that Bush actually said
“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/It's+not+just+a+piece+of+paper-a0141091256
http://www.gnn.tv/threads/10799/Bush_on_the_Constitution_It_s_just_a_goddamned_pie ce_of_paper
http://www.rense.com/general69/paper.htm
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/pieceofpaper.php
http://www.iefd.org/blog/index.php/2006/01/bush-constitution-just-a-piece-of-paper/
To list a few

never_fast_enuf
09-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Seems that Bush actually said
“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/It's+not+just+a+piece+of+paper-a0141091256
http://www.gnn.tv/threads/10799/Bush_on_the_Constitution_It_s_just_a_goddamned_pie ce_of_paper
http://www.rense.com/general69/paper.htm
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/pieceofpaper.php
http://www.iefd.org/blog/index.php/2006/01/bush-constitution-just-a-piece-of-paper/
To list a few
LMAO...
It was never substantiated. Some blogger saying he did doesn't cut it. But that would never matter to the likes of you who would so naively believe anything that supports your irrational hatred of the man.
Sorta like those other "quotes" you posted. Man, some people never learn.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
LMAO...
It was never substantiated. Some blogger saying he did doesn't cut it. But that would never matter to the likes of you who would so naively believe anything that supports your irrational hatred of the man.
Don't hate the man and don't care if he made the comment. Bush is human just like every one else.
Seems it's deeper than a blogger.

eliminatedsprinter
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Many presidents and legislators of all parties have been frustrated by the Constitution. THAT IS A BIG PART OF WHAT MAKES IT SO SPECIAL!!

never_fast_enuf
09-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Don't hate the man and don't care if he made the comment. Bush is human just like every one else.
Seems it's deeper than a blogger.
It isn't any deeper than a blogger. The story "broke" on capitalhillblue. Not one time has anyone confirmed Bush ever said it. Everything has been attributed to "anonymous" sources...how convenient.
All the other links you posted are nothing more than reprints of the same "story"
I would think that after getting so embarrassed the last time you posted fake quotes, you would have at least researched just what it is you are trying to talk about.
How about just one name of anyone who can substantiate that Bush actually said that...just one name of anyone present in that meeting.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-17-2007, 01:54 PM
LMAO...
BTW, there is nothing irrational about anyone disliking Geo W. Bush. Such a comment suggests that you naive one.

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 06:02 AM
BTW, there is nothing irrational about anyone disliking Geo W. Bush. Such a comment suggests that you naive one.
I didn't say dislike. You really can't read, can you. I said your irrational HATE.
So how about the name of that fellow that can confirm Bush said the constitution was just a goddamned pice of paper?
How about I show you a few exaples of where that blogger has already been busted for pumping out fake stories. The guy has zero credibility.
Damn dude...your irrational hatred for Bush allows you to fall for anything as long as it feeds that irrational hatred. Wake up...

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 06:39 AM
I didn't say dislike. You really can't read, can you. I said your irrational HATE.
So how about the name of that fellow that can confirm Bush said the constitution was just a goddamned pice of paper?
How about I show you a few exaples of where that blogger has already been busted for pumping out fake stories. The guy has zero credibility.
Damn dude...your irrational hatred for Bush allows you to fall for anything as long as it feeds that irrational hatred. Wake up...
THE MASTERDEBATER HAS SPOKEN :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :lightsabe
I know what you said and I know what I said.
I don't like Bush's policies. I don't hate Bush. . If you would stop working so hard at being an asshole, and read, you would know this. I have no hatred for Bush so you're the one who is babbling from emotion and bullsh*t, not I.
You said it so it's true? Hardly
You know as much about the origin of the Bush comment as I do, so your point??? BTW, I have found no denial from your boy on his alleged comment.
If you were 1/4 as smart as you believe you are, you would know how to make a point other than you are an arrogant dick. A fact you've made obvious to everyone were.
Now I will get back to talking like an adult with the adults in the PRF. You have a nice day.
PS My apologies to the other members

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Ultra doesn't hate the current POTUS? That's the funniest thing I've read here.:D
You have one of the worst cases of BDS I've ever seen, but like all liberals you're blind to your own hatred.:rolleyes:

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 09:05 AM
temper temper Ultra...Like I told you, fixing your ignorance is totally up to you. All I can do is put the facts on the table for you to see. If you choose to stay ignorant, it's your choice to make but I can promise you I will continue to be absolutely as condescending as possible.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 09:25 AM
temper temper Ultra...Like I told you, fixing your ignorance is totally up to you. All I can do is put the facts on the table for you to see. If you choose to stay ignorant, it's your choice to make but I can promise you I will continue to be absolutely as condescending as possible.
Not a problem. You clearly are not intelligent enough to communicate in any type of adult or mature manner.
Ultra doesn't hate the current POTUS? That's the funniest thing I've read here.:D
You have one of the worst cases of BDS I've ever seen, but like all liberals you're blind to your own hatred.:rolleyes:
The POTUS. :D Contempt and hate are different. Sorry you don't understand the difference.

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 09:55 AM
If you want to try and match wits, I am game.
I ask you again...
Who, other than Doug Thompson, reported that Bush said this? Thompson is an admitted Bush HATER who is a third rate blogger.
So you are going to tell me that a blogger, who by the way has been busted over and over for making shit up in his blogs and pushing it as fact, has three contacts in Bush's inner circle? Do you not find it odd that not one single MSM outlet ever reported this? Not a single one. Not even the Clinton News Network.
One bush hating blogger throws out this garbage on the internet and ignorant minions such as yourself and blown lap it up like kittens at a teat.
You really wonder why I treat you the way I do?

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 09:59 AM
I ask you again...
Who, other than Doug Thompson, reported that Bush said this? Thompson is an admitted Bush HATER who is a third rate blogger.
So you are going to tell me that a blogger, who by the way has been busted over and over for making shit up in his blogs and pushing it as fact, has three contacts in Bush's inner circle? Do you not find it odd that not one single MSM outlet ever reported this? Not a single one. Not even the Clinton News Network.
One bush hating blogger throws out this garbage on the internet and ignorant minions such as yourself and blown lap it up like kittens at a teat.
he hates President Bush so much that he will believe anything derogatory said about him. Look at the "quotes" he's posted from him before. Dan Rather is his hero.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 10:09 AM
I ask you again...
Noone I could find other than Doug Thompson. All links point to Doug Thompson. So does this make it not true? Blown posted the comment and I posted 6 likns other than the one you referred to. No more no less.
As I said earlier, I don't care whether Bush said this or not. But I admire you defending someone you believe in so much. I just don't view Bush in the same darkness.
I know why you treat me the way that you do.
You are the MASTERDEBATER, remember.
he hates President Bush so much that he will believe anything derogatory said about him. Look at the "quotes" he's posted from him before. Dan Rather is his hero.:rolleyes:
You're are correct. I like and admire Dan Rather.
The quotes are old business.

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Noone I could find other than Doug Thompson. All links point to Doug Thompson. So does this make it not true? Blown posted the comment and I posted 6 likns other than the one you referred to. No more no less.
As I said earlier, I don't whether Bush said this or not. But I admire you defending someone you believe in so much. I just don't view Bush in the same darkness.
I know why you treat me the way that you do.
You are the MASTERDEBATER, remember.
If you had even HALF of a usable brain, this story would make you perk up and say hmmmmm...something doesn't sound right. But noooo, you chose to believe the unsubstantiated drivel from a known liar simply because it helps you justify the feelings you have for Bush.
You are what is referred to as a useful idiot...

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 11:17 AM
If you had even HALF of a usable brain, this story would make you perk up and say hmmmmm...something doesn't sound right. But noooo, you chose to believe the unsubstantiated drivel from a known liar simply because it helps you justify the feelings you have for Bush.
You are what is referred to as a useful idiot...
He's a liberal, he has to put his faith in liars. He even admits to admiring a low life liberal liar who used his position as a "trusted journalist" to present a clumsily forged document in an attempt to affect a presidential election. A man so low that he felt he had the right to usurp our very constitution. Not in private either, not maybe, not fingered by some ideologue but out in the open yet Ultra puts his trust in him and others like him.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 12:23 PM
He's a liberal, he has to put his faith in liars. He even admits to admiring a low life liberal liar who used his position as a "trusted journalist" to present a clumsily forged document in an attempt to affect a presidential election. A man so low that he felt he had the right to usurp our very constitution. Not in private either, not maybe, not fingered by some ideologue but out in the open yet Ultra puts his trust in him and others like him.
Dan Rather made a mistake and it cost him his job. Isn't that how it's supposed to go.
Why would I not admit that like and admire Dan Rather? I also like Chuck Hagel, Ron Pauls, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. I don't like Mitt Romney, George Bush or Dick Cheney.
Who gives a damn who I like or dislike?

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Dan Rather made a mistake and it cost him his job. Isn't that how it's supposed to go.
Why would I not admit that like and admire Dan Rather? I also like Chuck Hagel, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. Who gives a damn who I like or dislike?
Rather made a mistake?
You get the prize for the understatement of the year...
Rather didn't make "a mistake". Rather is trash. Pure trash who purposely ran with a falsified story in order to try and manipulate a presidential election and all you can say is he made a "mistake"?

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Why would I not admit that like and admire Dan Rather? I also like Chuck Hagel, Ron Pauls, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. I don't like Mitt Romney, George Bush or Dick Cheney.
A mistake??????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, a mistake? Liberals, what the hell makes their minds work.
He forges a document, gets caught by some bloggers in their pajamas, continues to lie through his teeth about his FORGED documents finally admits defeat by stating it doesn't matter if the documents were forged it's the intent that counts and you call it a MISTAKE? It was on purpose you imbecile.
You don't kno the difference between a mistake and a purposeful act, no wonder you're a liberal.:rolleyes:
Are you wearing a drool cup?:D

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 12:35 PM
He forges a document, gets caught by some bloggers in their pajamas, continues to lie through his teeth about his FORGED documents finally admits defeat by stating it doesn't matter if the documents were forged it's the intent that counts and you call it a MISTAKE? It was on purpose you imbecile.
You don't kno the difference between a mistake and a purposeful act, no wonder you're a liberal.:rolleyes:

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 12:35 PM

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Rather didn't forge the document.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Rather made a mistake?
You get the prize for the understatement of the year...
Rather didn't make "a mistake". Rather is trash. Pure trash who purposely ran with a falsified story in order to try and manipulate a presidential election and all you can say is he made a "mistake"?
Rex may ban me but so what. This guy is so stupid he's scary. I can't believe people like him can drive a car much less cast a vote.
Now I know why he hates conservatives they can think and he can only repeat what ever lies he believes in day to day.
He doesn't even have the balls to admit that he prefers lies to the truth.:rolleyes:

Old Texan
09-18-2007, 12:41 PM
The story about Rather is his hate for George H W Bush. Bush senior stood up to Dan and made him walk off the set during an interview when Dan lost his temper. Dead air, management reprimand, Dan's fragile ego shattered, and all lead to his eternal quest for revenge.
Enter W the junior, and Dan now had a target with which he could make it all right. Topple the campaign of the son and get back at the father. So what if the information was flawed, it can get the revenge Dan so needed to show the Bushes he was above them all.......And it brought down a national known figure, but oops it wasn't Bush, it was Dan Rather. Dan finally shot himself in the asse and the self inflicted agony put him on the side.
Hate or contempt????? Foolishness from a man whom had grown to big to be a journalist. Dan Rather quit reporting the news because in his mind he "was" the news. People watched CBS to see Dan Rather, not to gain insight into the facts or the news, he was bigger........Or so he thought until they pulled the plug. Now he's just a sad little man past his time.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Rather didn't forge the document.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
He was in on it you idiot just because he didn't type the document doesn't mean he wasn't in on it. How the hell do you know he didn't forge it anyway? He confide in you in bed one night? How do you know he didn't draft it himself?
Liberals are the lowest scum on the planet:rolleyes:

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Why aren't you trying to defend your idiotic comment about Rather making a mistake?
Do you know what a mistake is?
Can you read a dictionary? Maybe have your mom read some definitions to you.
Mistake.........................What a complete idiot.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Rex may ban me but so what. This guy is so stupid he's scary. I can't believe people like him can drive a car much less cast a vote.
Now I know why he hates conservatives they can think and he can only repeat what ever lies he believes in day to day.
He doesn't even have the balls to admit that he prefers lies to the truth.:rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
He was in on it you idiot just because he didn't type the document doesn't mean he wasn't in on it. How the hell do you know he didn't forge it anyway? He confide in you in bed one night? How do you know he didn't draft it himself?
Liberals are the lowest scum on the planet:rolleyes:
Why aren't you trying to defend your idiotic comment about Rather making a mistake?
Do you know what a mistake is?
Can you read a dictionary? Maybe have your mom read some definitions to you.
Mistake.........................What a complete idiot.:rolleyes:
Yep
Sorry Mom is dead
The story about Rather is his hate for George H W Bush. Bush senior stood up to Dan and made him walk off the set during an interview when Dan lost his temper. Dead air, management reprimand, Dan's fragile ego shattered, and all lead to his eternal quest for revenge.
Enter W the junior, and Dan now had a target with which he could make it all right. Topple the campaign of the son and get back at the father. So what if the information was flawed, it can get the revenge Dan so needed to show the Bushes he was above them all.......And it brought down a national known figure, but oops it wasn't Bush, it was Dan Rather. Dan finally shot himself in the asse and the self inflicted agony put him on the side.
Hate or contempt????? Foolishness from a man whom had grown to big to be a journalist. Dan Rather quit reporting the news because in his mind he "was" the news. People watched CBS to see Dan Rather, not to gain insight into the facts or the news, he was bigger........Or so he thought until they pulled the plug. Now he's just a sad little man past his time.
I liked Rather before the Bush BS and after. What happened with W should have cost Rather his job and it did. Because you folks like Bush and Dicky doesn't mean that you are lying P'sOS or that you are stupid ignorant morons. I forgot, that is the only way many on the Right know how to deal with those of differing opinions.

eliminatedsprinter
09-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Yep
Sorry Mom is dead
I Because you folks like Bush and Dicky doesn't mean that you are lying P'sOS or that you are stupid ignorant morons. I forgot, that is the only way many on the Right know how to deal with those of differing opinions.
You sound as if you have never seen a Left leaning blog. The names they have for the right would curl your hair. Besides, the fact that the above statement refers to the President and the VP as "Bush and Dickey" (oooops insulting name calling) is proof that people who are not always good at dealing with those of differing opinions are not only found on the right.;)

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 01:28 PM
YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Rather is a lying POS that tried to subvert a presidential election by using/forging documents and lying through his teeth about it. He did it on purpose and you are such a complete imbeclie you call it a mistake.
You're an unmitigated fool and a complete idiot, not ignorant, STUPID you have no idea what a mistake is.
You aren't even bothering trying to defend your DUMBASS mistake comment.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 01:54 PM
YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Rather is a lying POS that tried to subvert a presidential election by using/forging documents and lying through his teeth about it. He did it on purpose and you are such a complete imbeclie you call it a mistake.
You're an unmitigated fool and a complete idiot, not ignorant, STUPID you have no idea what a mistake is.
You aren't even bothering trying to defend your DUMBASS mistake comment.
My comment requires no defense.
You sound as if you have never seen a Left leaning blog. The names they have for the right would curl your hair. Besides, the fact that the above statement refers to the President and the VP as "Bush and Dickey" (oooops insulting name calling) is proof that people who are not always good at dealing with those of differing opinions are not only found on the right.;)
Actually, I have never spent any time on a left leaning blog. The PRF is the closest thing to a blog site that I have experienced.
Referring to VP Cheney as Dickey was tasteles, I agree
Do me a favor, read Schiada's last few 5 or 6 posts, that result from me stating that I like Dan Rather. I would have gotten less sh*t if I would have made a postitive comment about Hitler.
Honestly, I am surprized that Mike (Rexone) puts up with much of what is said in here, considering that there are guidelines/rules.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Only because you are a complete unmitigated fcking IDIOT!
Rather made no mistake, he made a cold calculated arrogant decision to use forged documents to subvert a presidential election. You call that a mistake.
You have no idea what a mistake is because you are a complete IMBECILE.
Liberals are the absolute SCUM of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.:mad:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Only because you are a complete unmitigated fcking IDIOT!
Rather made no mistake, he made a cold calculated arrogant decision to use forged documents to subvert a presidential election. You call that a mistake.
You have no idea what a mistake is because you are a complete IMBECILE.
Liberals are the absolute SCUM of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.:mad:
We don't agree about Dan Rather and now Liberals are the scum of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.
I hope you are enjoying yourself.
BTW, If I am so stupid why do you bother?

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
We don't agree about Dan Rather and now Liberals are the scum of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.
I hope you are enjoying yourself.
BTW, If I am so stupid why do you bother?
Why don't you name his mistake, imbecile?
Getting caught?
Typical liberal nutjob, by any means neccesary right?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Why don't you name his mistake, imbecile?
Getting caught?
Typical liberal nutjob, by any means neccesary right?
He reported on a bogus document.
Anchor Dan Rather used similar words on the "Evening News With Dan Rather.
" Rather concluded by saying, “If any definitive evidence to the contrary is found, we will report it.” But for the time being, he said, “There is none.”

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 02:30 PM
He reported on a bogus document.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!
You're a liar and complete idiot, just like all liberal nut jobs.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! !!!
He reported on his own forged document, is on record stating it doesn't matter if it's forged it's the intent of the document and you defend him for just reporting on the document.
If you were at Nuremburg you would have defended the Nazis for just leaving the gas on.
What a complete tool.
Liberals are dangerous idiots, the scum of the earth.;)

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 02:51 PM
I liked Rather before the Bush BS and after. What happened with W should have cost Rather his job and it did. Because you folks like Bush and Dicky doesn't mean that you are lying P'sOS or that you are stupid ignorant morons. I forgot, that is the only way many on the Right know how to deal with those of differing opinions.
It isn't at all about you having a different opinion. It is about your opinion being rooted in complete ignorance. It is about you basing your opinion on lies. It is about you refusing to change your opinion, even when facts clearly show it to be dead wrong.
It's like you defending clinton for lying to a grand jury and a judge by saying the whole thing was about sex.
Your life is a lie...like it or not, I suspect deep down you too realize this.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 02:53 PM
It isn't at all about you having a different opinion. It is about your opinion being rooted in complete ignorance. It is about you basing your opinion on lies. It is about you refusing to change your opinion, even when facts clearly show it to be dead wrong.
It's like you defending clinton for lying to a grand jury and a judge by saying the whole thing was about sex.
No actually he knows the truth but prefers to lie about it.
It's the liberal way.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 03:07 PM
How have I defended Rather. He reported erroneous information and got dumped or left his position with CBS. Rather is a very intelligent man, regardless of this incident
I don't believe that Rather forged the documents, and there no proof, that I know of, to the contrary.

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 03:27 PM
How have I defended Rather. He reported erroneous information and got dumped or left his position with CBS. Rather is a very intelligent man, regardless of this incident
I don't believe that Rather forged the documents, and there no proof, that I know of, to the contrary.
You act like all he did was read on air a piece of paper someone handed him. If you really do think this was "just a mistake" by Rather then once again you haven't actually looked into the issue. It seems to be a mistake you happily make over and over again.
I find it interesting that you hold intelligence in higher esteem than integrity. It says a lot about you.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 03:30 PM
You're nothing more than a liberal liar.
What you "believe" what you "feel" has no bearing on fact and you know it. You prefer to lie about it.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 03:35 PM
You act like all he did was read on air a piece of paper someone handed him. If you really do think this was "just a mistake" by Rather then once again you haven't actually looked into the issue. It seems to be a mistake you happily make over and over again.
I find it interesting that you hold intelligence in higher esteem than integrity. It says a lot about you.
He knows damn well it was a feeble liberal attempt to affect the presidential election and usurp our rights under the constitution.
Goebbels would be proud of him.
By any means necessary, right Herr Ultra?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Not the case. Are you also contending that Rather forged the documents himself?

never_fast_enuf
09-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Not the case. Are you also contending that Rather forged the documents himself?
No, I am contending he so believed the story that he knowingly used a forged document as his "proof". He knew from the very beginning that the doc was a fake but ran with it anyway.
Rather's bias against republicans is not a secret. Obviously, he didn't mind lying to try and "get" one running for president.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 03:54 PM
Of course he forged the documents himself, there's no evidence he didn't.
Just a little liberal logic for the imbecile to mull over.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 04:10 PM
No, I am contending he so believed the story that he knowingly used a forged document as his "proof". He knew from the very beginning that the doc was a fake but ran with it anyway.
Rather's bias against republicans is not a secret. Obviously, he didn't mind lying to try and "get" one running for president.
Where is your proof that Rather was aware that the docs were forged? Where are the facts?
Of course he forged the documents himself, there's no evidence he didn't.
Just a little liberal logic for the imbecile to mull over.:rolleyes:
There is no evidence that he did.

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Where is your proof that Rather was aware that the docs were forged? Where are the facts?
Liberal logic:
You prove he didn't forge them otherwise we will believe he did.:rolleyes:
Feelings! Nothing more than Feelings!
That would be liberal evidence.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Liberal logic:
You prove he didn't forge them otherwise we will believe he did.:rolleyes:
Feelings! Nothing more than Feelings!
That would be liberal evidence.
Cute! How about some real evidence?

Schiada76
09-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Cute! How about some real evidence?
Ok just as soon as you provide some "evidence" for your rabid BDS.:rolleyes:
Hey is this guy really this fcking stupid or is he brilliant and just messing with us?:idea:
Naw, Straight up IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok just as soon as you provide some "evidence" for your rabid BDS.:rolleyes:
Hey is this guy really this fcking stupid or is he brilliant and just messing with us?:idea:
Naw, Straight up IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Evidence of a hydrophobic supercharger. What next??

OKIE-JET
09-18-2007, 11:40 PM
couldn't be more plain than this...
......:idea:
Touche....
Actually, I have never spent any time on a left leaning blog. The PRF is the closest thing to a blog site that I have experienced.
Referring to VP Cheney as Dickey was tasteles, I agree
Do me a favor, read Schiada's last few 5 or 6 posts, that result from me stating that I like Dan Rather. I would have gotten less sh*t if I would have made a postitive comment about Hitler.
Honestly, I am surprized that Mike (Rexone) puts up with much of what is said in here, considering that there are guidelines/rules.
No :cry:

never_fast_enuf
09-19-2007, 12:13 PM
The proof is in the fact that he got fired. If he did nothing wrong his old biased ass would still be pumping out lies on TV.
He is a complete disgrace.
BTW...You beat your wife. Now go prove you don't.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 12:50 PM
The proof is in the fact that he got fired. If he did nothing wrong his old biased ass would still be pumping out lies on TV.
He is a complete disgrace.
BTW...You beat your wife. Now go prove you don't.
I already commented on him losing his job. I'm not married, but nice try.

eliminatedsprinter
09-19-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm not married.
Oh Crap! That means you must have killed her.;)
P.S. I lost respect for Rather when he failed to get the job as the voice of Dudley Do-Right.;) The guy who got the job kicked his a$$ bad (waaay funnier).:D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 01:34 PM
Oh Crap! That means you must have killed her.;)
P.S. I lost respect for Rather when he failed to get the job as the voice of Dudley Do-Right.;) The guy who got the job kicked his a$$ bad (waaay funnier).:D
No but there were a few times I got way more angry at her than I should have. Alcohol can do that. I haven't been a drinker, except with a meal, in over 10 years and my Ex, hasn't had a drop for almost a year.
Dudley Do-Right and Canadian Mounted Police. I haven't thought about that voice in more years than I would like to admit. :) :)

centerhill condor
09-19-2007, 04:45 PM
No but there were a few times I got way more angry at her than I should have. Alcohol can do that. I haven't been a drinker, except with a meal, in over 10 years and my Ex, hasn't had a drop for almost a year.
:) :)
so then you haven't really quit drinkin' have you? No real discipline, no real honesty, no real accountability...I'll drink to that!
I got real mad at my first ex, had nothing to do with the booze! She deserved everything she ever got...shame she didn't get what she deserved.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 04:55 PM
so then you haven't really quit drinkin' have you? No real discipline, no real honesty, no real accountability...I'll drink to that!
I got real mad at my first ex, had nothing to do with the booze! She deserved everything she ever got...shame she didn't get what she deserved.
CC
I like to have a beer with food sometimes. 2 beers a week at the most. I like the taste but not the way it makes me feel. Didn't quit.
I recently quit smoking after almost 40 years.

centerhill condor
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
I recently quit smoking after almost 40 years.
congrats there. but why? 40 years..hell, that's one of the few things keepin' you alive!
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 05:09 PM
congrats there. but why? 40 years..hell, that's one of the few things keepin' you alive!
CC
Just decided it was time. It was either now or never.

OKIE-JET
09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Just decided it was time. It was either now or never.
Goin' on 20 years smokin....damn I'd like to quit.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Goin' on 20 years smokin....damn I'd like to quit.
There is a medication named Chantix and it does something in your brain to stop the urge. You take it for one week before your quit date. the stuff is amazing. It hasn't been hard at all. Almost 2 months. I have a guy that works for me that quit a few weeks after I did. Same result for him

OKIE-JET
09-19-2007, 11:14 PM
There is a medication named Chantix and it does something in your brain to stop the urge. You take it for one week before your quit date. the stuff is amazing. It hasn't been hard at all. Almost 2 months. I have a guy that works for me that quit a few weeks after I did. Same result for him
Script or OTC?

centerhill condor
09-20-2007, 05:17 AM
dan can't stand being out of the spotlight, that much is certain. He doesn't like the bushes, nixons, etc...always a smartass to republican/christian authority and likes to jump the gun. Fits in well with his generation of tv. Comes now the plaintiff, wants to exonerate his career. He should live so long. and if he can bash bush just a little more then its a life worthy of liberal praise. Nothin' like gettin' back at the boss! nuthin' to lose, everything to gain.
CC
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
NEW YORK: Dan Rather, whose career at CBS News ground to an inglorious end 15 months ago over his role in an unsubstantiated report questioning President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era National Guard service, filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the network, its corporate parent and three of his former superiors, including Sumner Redstone, the executive chairman of CBS.
Rather, 75, asserts that the network violated his contract by giving him insufficient airtime on "60 Minutes" after forcing him to step down as anchor of the "CBS Evening News" in March 2005.
He also contends that the network committed fraud by commissioning a "biased" and incomplete investigation of the flawed Guard broadcast in order to "pacify the White House." Asked Wednesday in his lawyer's office why he was taking such action now, Rather said he had been unable to let go of numerous, lingering questions about the Guard report and CBS's handling of its fallout. In recent months, he said he had even assembled a team of associates at his own expense - he declined to say whether it included private investigators - that had turned up new information. Among his findings, he said, was that a private investigator hired by CBS following the report's broadcast had unearthed evidence that might exonerate him, at least in part.
"I'd like to know what really happened," he said, his eyes red and watering. "Let's get under oath. Let's get e-mails. Let's get who said what to whom, when and for what purpose."

ULTRA26 # 1
09-20-2007, 05:35 AM
Script or OTC?
Script
CHANTIX

Old Texan
09-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Dan Rather: "I'd like to know what really happened," he said, his eyes red and watering. "Let's get under oath. Let's get e-mails. Let's get who said what to whom, when and for what purpose."
I'd suggest "Let's shut the F--- up and go home......"
The man continues to reinforce the obvious shortcomings of his oversized ego. His sexist comments about Katie Couric couldn't garner enough attention so now he will try the big lawsuit publicity.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-20-2007, 07:31 AM
I'd suggest "Let's shut the F--- up and go home......"
The man continues to reinforce the obvious shortcomings of his oversized ego. His sexist comments about Katie Couric couldn't garner enough attention so now he will try the big lawsuit publicity.
Tex,
NEW YORK: Dan Rather, whose career at CBS News ground to an inglorious end 15 months ago over his role in an unsubstantiated report questioning President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era National Guard service, filed a lawsuit
This seems to be an old article. Rather left CBS in Mar 05.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Old Texan
09-20-2007, 10:12 AM
Tex,
NEW YORK: Dan Rather, whose career at CBS News ground to an inglorious end 15 months ago over his role in an unsubstantiated report questioning President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era National Guard service, filed a lawsuit
This seems to be an old article. Rather left CBS in Mar 05.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy
News of the recently filed suit is all over the internet and was announced in this morning's paper. I believe it became public info this morning or late yesterday.
Better brush up on those "investigative skills" or the boys are gonna be on you hard....:D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
News of the recently filed suit is all over the internet and was announced in this morning's paper. I believe it became public info this morning or late yesterday.
Better brush up on those "investigative skills" or the boys are gonna be on you hard....:D
Sorry Tex.
Probably my skills that caused me to question the article. Rather did not leave CBS 15 months ago. He left in March 05.
If the boys or you want to get on me for pointing out the the first sentence in the article, dates the article, oh well.
I am aware that Rather filed a 70 Mil suit yesterday