PDA

View Full Version : Any Steelers Fans Here?

TheCarDudes
09-15-2007, 07:42 AM
I think hey are going to walk all over Buffalo tomorrow. They looked good last weekend, kind of like the team they were 2 years ago.
This post is mostly for my wife since she is a transplanted die hard Steelers fan.

squirt'nmyload
09-15-2007, 07:46 AM
YES!!!.......where abouts is your wife from. i am from the plum/monroeville area.

BadKachina
09-15-2007, 08:04 AM
F-n annoying ass Steeler fans.........My wifes familly is from Pittsburg............:rolleyes: :D
BTW, is anybody going to the Steeler/Cardinal game? We should tailgate if you are.:idea:

TheCarDudes
09-15-2007, 08:15 AM
YES!!!.......where abouts is your wife from. i am from the plum/monroeville area.
Grew up in Erie and them moved to Pittsburgh for 4 years.

TheCarDudes
09-15-2007, 08:19 AM
F-n annoying ass Steeler fans.........My wifes familly is from Pittsburg............:rolleyes: :D
BTW, is anybody going to the Steeler/Cardinal game? We should tailgate if you are.:idea:
We would have loved to. That is actually a weekend where my in-laws are watching our 3 yr old daugher for the weekend. We haven't been to Vegas in over 3 years so we are doing a trip there with INSman. Had we realized the Steelers were in AZ for that game, it would have been a very strong contender for our adult weekend.
There's always Denver. :D

Not So Fast
09-15-2007, 08:24 AM
NO love there, long time Charger fan here:D NSF

squirt'nmyload
09-15-2007, 08:26 AM
pittsburg or pittsburgh???? :D :D we will be tailgating for sure!
we can discuss today down at louie's :D

BadKachina
09-15-2007, 08:39 AM
pittsburg or pittsburgh???? :D :D
How the hell would I know:confused: :D
If you're really going I'll talk at you down there. I told Louie I would show up.

squirt'nmyload
09-15-2007, 08:49 AM
How the hell would I know:confused: :D
If you're really going I'll talk at you down there. I told Louie I would show up.
lol....one is in CA and the other is PA :D :D ..should be there around 11.30

Hardly Satisfied
09-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I think hey are going to walk all over Buffalo tomorrow. They looked good last weekend, kind of like the team they were 2 years ago.
This post is mostly for my wife since she is a transplanted die hard Steelers fan.
What ,I think we will have to make a bet, Your tham plays us in a few weeks

Goldilocks
09-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Hell no. Green Bay fan here :D
But I do hope they beat Buffalo since I picked them in my football pool :)

howard25bullet
09-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Howard and Sanger Boat owners all LOVE the Steelers! Classy boats and classy football team go hand in hand...LOL. My family is all from Pittsburgh and even my kids love them.

24sleekenforcer
09-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

howard25bullet
09-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Good for Sleek! I see they've got lot's of class too...

me4drvr
09-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Black and Gold Forever George!! Win or lose I still wave my stinky terrible towel that I have had for years!!

TheCarDudes
09-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Black and Gold Forever George!! Win or lose I still wave my stinky terrible towel that I have had for years!!
We have a couple towels. One she has from living in Pitssburgh, the other we got from here:
http://www.lasvegassteelers.com/index.htm
Pretty cool bar in the JW Marriott in Vegas.

Boozer
09-16-2007, 06:55 AM
We would have loved to. That is actually a weekend where my in-laws are watching our 3 yr old daugher for the weekend. We haven't been to Vegas in over 3 years so we are doing a trip there with INSman. Had we realized the Steelers were in AZ for that game, it would have been a very strong contender for our adult weekend.
There's always Denver. :D
After the behavior of the Steelers fans at the AFC Championship game (which we Bronco fans are STILL bitter about) coming to Invesco to support the Steelers is a pretty good way to get KILLED.

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:00 AM
BROWNS, Jackass !! :D :D
I remeber looking over the river at 3rivers stadium as a child. Wondering what the hell they needed a team for when Cleveland was right there.
Seriously, Steelers are #2 after Cleveland in my book. I just wish they were not in the same division. Everytime the Steelers win, the Browns get further behind.
On a side note, I am sitting in Denver airport as I type and have already got in a fight with the waitress over them suck A S S Bronco's. Gotta go, I see the manager coming, think I am about to get ejected. Yep, I am thrown out.
I have defended our divisions Honor!!! Steelers AND Browns!
Tommy

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:12 AM
I dare you to slap her on the ass on the way out and yell "good game!"
Too Late!! They physically removed me!! Browns T-Shirt and all! Besides, she was fat. A slap on that ass would cause a tsunami. Now I am sitting in the foyer.
Man, I can honestly say I hate the bronco's. Not surprising Huh?
All these idiots talk about the fumble, but no one remembers the play before, when Byner scored and the refs WRONGLY called it back. Denver really sucks, from a fan standpoint.
Tommy

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:20 AM
WITH did you do to get physically removed from an airport eatery. :D
I insulted the waitresses Bronco shirt. Said something about what a low IQ it takes to wear one, in so many words. Offered to give her my browns shirt and burn hers.
Tommy

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:24 AM
That doesn't sound so bad. Maybe it was the way you said it. :D
Most assuredly!! Plus, I seem to have picked the wrong place to voice my opinion. (Although I think it was the PERFECT place!)
Fockin' broncos fans are EVERYWHERE here!
Tommy

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Gotta go, they just called mt flight. Thank God!!!
Tommy

ratso
09-16-2007, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQUvZD8X0w

RitcheyRch
09-16-2007, 08:55 AM
My dads a huge Steelers fan although not really sure why since he never lived in PA. :D

TheCarDudes
09-16-2007, 09:25 AM
34 Yard FG to start the game off right. 3-0
I don't think it gets much better than this. Watching the Steelers game here in Havi on Direct TV HD. The pool is a very comfortable 84 degrees. Boat is clean and put away.
Now it's time for some grub. Think we might fire up the BBQ. :D

Hardly Satisfied
09-16-2007, 10:12 AM
I don't think it gets much better than this. Watching the Steelers game here in Havi on Direct TV HD. The pool is a very comfortable 84 degrees. Boat is clean and put away.
Life must be rough :D

Hardly Satisfied
09-16-2007, 10:21 AM
George, Sept 23rd is coming 49ers vs steelers

TheCarDudes
09-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Life must be rough :D
Someone's gotta do it Ed. Just waitin' for you to knock on the door and go swimming.
When you coming out again?

Hardly Satisfied
09-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Someone's gotta do it Ed. Just waitin' for you to knock on the door and go swimming.
When you coming out again?
Sounds good, See you and your family next weekend.