PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day to be a Raiders Fan

Boozer
09-16-2007, 06:33 AM
You're going to have to watch your team be completely dominated in the Mile High City!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39259&d=1189953189

DAVEO
09-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Everyday is a sad day as a Raider fan....:D

Boozer
09-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Better be careful talking that smack. You barely beat Buffalo. ;)
And Oakland got CRUSHED by Detroit.
Not to mention it is the LAW that the Broncos MUST win their first game @ home. If the Broncos lose (especially to the Raiders) the kind citizens of Denver will riot!

acatitude
09-16-2007, 07:06 AM
dont be a hater:D

dmontzsta
09-16-2007, 07:10 AM
The worst teams can beat the best teams. I would just settle it down, or you might be deleting your post after today. BTW: Where would that leave the broncos if they lost to those sorry ass Raiders? ;)

thatguy
09-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Doesn't matter who the jackasses (broncos) beat. Denver BLOWS!
Tommy

Not So Fast
09-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Never kick a dog when he's down, you may get BIT!!! ;) NSF

boatsnblondes
09-16-2007, 07:31 AM
I was gonna say the same thing...is ther such a thing as a GOOD day to be a raiders fan?? I'll admit, I'm a raiders fan..I tune in cause watching them lose is more fun than watching other teams win.....:devil:

Boozer
09-16-2007, 07:41 AM
I don't need to wait until the end of the game I already know what's going to happen.
Plus, rumor has it half of the Raider's starting line couldn't get permission from their parol officers to leave the state so they'll mainly be playing their secondary line for this game. :D :D

Essex29
09-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Hopefully it is a great season to be a Cowboys fan:D

RitcheyRch
09-16-2007, 08:53 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Sure saw a ton of Raiders fans at the LA County Fair yesterday. :D

bignet
09-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Better be careful talking that smack. You barely beat Buffalo. ;)
Thank you for that word of wisdom Shockwave.....GO R8Rz!
:devil:
bignet...akaBigR8RFan!

TheCarDudes
09-16-2007, 09:41 AM
The worst teams can beat the best teams. I would just settle it down, or you might be deleting your post after today. BTW: Where would that leave the broncos if they lost to those sorry ass Raiders? ;)
I agree. On any given day, any team can win. It just depends if you bring your "A" or not as well as the other team bringing their "A" game. I've seen some pretty crazy upsets. You just hear about them more in post season.

SMILEMAKER
09-16-2007, 09:55 AM
:D Today will be the only day I root for the Faiders to beat the POS denver ponies!!!!!

soulboater#1
09-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Any Given Sunday!!! That Is Why We Play The Game
Go Raiders!!!

Lavey5150
09-16-2007, 12:08 PM
And Oakland got CRUSHED by Detroit.
Not to mention it is the LAW that the Broncos MUST win their first game @ home. If the Broncos lose (especially to the Raiders) the kind citizens of Denver will riot!
The citizens in Denver don't know how to Riot..................

Captain Dan
09-16-2007, 12:08 PM
exactly what I was thinking before I even opened the thread.....the Raiders and all their gangster fans...who needs 'em ?

Lavey5150
09-16-2007, 12:09 PM
I don't need to wait until the end of the game I already know what's going to happen.
Plus, rumor has it half of the Raider's starting line couldn't get permission from their parol officers to leave the state so they'll mainly be playing their secondary line for this game. :D :D
N pleez, that is so played out, it's the fans that are on parole, not the players.............

westair
09-16-2007, 12:20 PM
The Raiders led that game with 7 minutes to play, so I wouldn't exactly the say the got "crushed." Detroit scored a meaningless TD with a minute left to make it more than a one score game.
I hate the Raiders and Broncos equally, so I'm just trying to keep it real.
Score 36-21 ... how much credit do you want to give the raiders. Looks like more than a two score game. Today (only) I am a big Broncos fan!!
Raiders SUCK!

Big Warlock
09-16-2007, 12:23 PM
The Denver Broncos are the single biggest CHOKE team on the planet. Never know who will beat them next. Hell, they had to give the BUCK TOOTH wonder a couple of superbowls to get him to finally quit. Non of us could stand his choking all the time!!!! :D (Don't you think with all his money he could get those teeth fixed???)
Now they tossed Plummer to the side, all that's really left is a great coach. Sad, but it's not about when the Broncos lose, it's just to who they lose!! :D
Good luck Boozer!!! Hope you don't get embarrased today!! LOL

westair
09-16-2007, 12:41 PM
7-0 Denver:d
Is it to early to declare victory!:D

Moneypitt
09-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Maybe Al Davis did alot of praying last night, and the lightening was the only way God could prevent a Raider loss.............Maybe I need to revisit the God is fake thread........MP

Hardly Satisfied
09-16-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm not a raiders fan at all but between the raiders and broncos. errr go raiders?!?!?! :eek:
Long TD pass and a safety.. Is it a mile high meltdown? I hope so. :idea:
Roger, your Chargers have a big game tonight.

boat boy
09-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Sorry, but with 8:55 to go we took the lead.

westair
09-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Sorry, but with 8:55 to go we took the lead.
I wouldn't get to excited, the Broncos will just put their 1st string back in.:D

carreraelite
09-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Cards Won...Somehow...20-23 VS. Seahawks....

boat boy
09-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I wouldn't get to excited, the Broncos will just put their 1st string back in.:D
Don't threaten me with pop warner team. LOL

boatnam2
09-16-2007, 03:31 PM
seem to be doing ok,with the 10 1/2 points looking real good:D thanks oak/kc

502 JET
09-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Raiders fans celebrate..............Hold on T/O......Awe fawk....

soulboater#1
09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
We got SCREWED!! There was no timeout !! It was too late to call a t/o- GOOD GAME!! We are not done. It is a 16 week schedule!!!!!!

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM
You're going to have to watch your team be completely dominated in the Mile High City!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39259&d=1189953189
A little close for comfort........ don't you think;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

DAVEO
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Hay howd they do? Oh another loss.
GO NINERS!!!!!!!:D

Hardly Satisfied
09-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Hay howd they do? Oh another loss.
GO NINERS!!!!!!!:D
I 2nd that Go 49ers

Focker
09-16-2007, 07:19 PM
A little close for comfort........ don't you think;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
ugly win but better than san diegos ugly loss:D

Focker
09-16-2007, 07:23 PM
It's a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG season that just started.
yeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
:eek:

soulboater#1
09-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Very long season-14 weeks. Lets not get too hyped and scream that the Raiders sux. Holla at me when the season is over-until then----
GO RAIDERS!!!!:D

bignet
09-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Wow, Raiders were jobbed.
U said it.....man, we can't catch a break! I hate frickin Denver soooo much! :mad: C'mon R8Rz!
bignet

Ivan Dan
09-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Absolutely got owned tonight thats how. Damn that was painful to watch.
:(
Cheaters always prosper!!! :D
GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Lavey5150
09-17-2007, 01:39 AM
Wow, Raiders were jobbed.
First impression, yes,real, pissed, but, a great call on Denver coach staff w/ the t/o.............fuq...whatttagonnnnnado but try do kick another....

SandbarScot
09-17-2007, 05:18 AM
The Raiders looked decent the last two weeks. They could easily be 2-0. Kiffin definitely has them going in the right direction. They weren't even competitive last season. They won't win a ton of game, but they'll play everybody tough.
An honest assessment from a Raider hater. I can't wait for Oct 14!!!!! :D

thatguy
09-17-2007, 06:47 AM
U said it.....man, we can't catch a break! I hate frickin Denver soooo much! :mad: C'mon R8Rz!
bignet
Denver's' biggest wins are always through charity.
Tommy

dmontzsta
09-17-2007, 12:20 PM
That was some of the biggest bullshit I have seen in a long time. The Raiders won that game. I dont understand why they let him kick, if they got a timeout in before? BULLSHIT!

Boozer
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
That was some of the biggest bullshit I have seen in a long time. The Raiders won that game. I dont understand why they let him kick, if they got a timeout in before? BULLSHIT!
It's okay to man up and admit when your team loses Don, so man up!
I'm sure this isn't your first season watching football, and I'm sure that you've heard the term icing the kicker. Anytime a team is about to lose and they have time outs left they USE THEM to ice the kicker. With all the TV cameras on the side lines I'm sure there was video footage that provided undeniable proof that the Broncos did in fact call a TO before the snap. So in the end the BRONCOS WON!!!!
Don't worry Don, you guys have 14 more chances to get a win. I'm sure the Raiders will pull off at least one or two victories out of their 14 remaining oppurtunities. :D :D

halfhers
09-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Time-out my A#$, everyone is against the Raiders including the ref. I have one question "Why Culpepper is not playing?" :confused: I think Al Davis has something to do with it... :idea:

halfhers
09-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Time-out my A#$, everyone is against the Raiders including the ref. I have one question "Why Culpepper is not playing?" :confused: I think Al Davis has something to do with it... :idea:

dmontzsta
09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
As much as I hate to agree with Boozer, Don, he's right. The coach notifies any official that he plans on calling timeout before the kick. Then, anytime before the ball is snapped, he calls the timeout. It happens all the time.
Why dont they stop the play then? if it is before the ball is snapped? I think that is crap myself. :mad: I think NFL overtime is crap too, it should be another quarter. Me and a co-worker (non Raiders fan) were just discussing how lame NFL OT is.
Oh well, it is good to know the Broncos suck just as much as the Raiders. :D I really cant believe they almost lost to the Raiders. :D

dmontzsta
09-17-2007, 02:00 PM
They almost lost to Buffalo too. They are not very good.
They tried to stop play. The official blew his whistle, but it was so close to the snap that nobody heard it and it was very loud right before the snap.
And, you're right, NFT OT is BS.
That kick was money though. :)
Oh well, the Lakers will win a championship this year and make me happy again.

Lavey5150
09-17-2007, 02:39 PM
It's okay to man up and admit when your team loses Don, so man up!
I'm sure this isn't your first season watching football, and I'm sure that you've heard the term icing the kicker. Anytime a team is about to lose and they have time outs left they USE THEM to ice the kicker. With all the TV cameras on the side lines I'm sure there was video footage that provided undeniable proof that the Broncos did in fact call a TO before the snap. So in the end the BRONCOS WON!!!!
Don't worry Don, you guys have 14 more chances to get a win. I'm sure the Raiders will pull off at least one or two victories out of their 14 remaining oppurtunities. :D :D
Thanks for the lesson,:sleeping: your sorryass Ponies barely beat the 0-2 raiderz, I'd get off that soapbox before you fall......................

drtywhat
09-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the lesson,:sleeping: your sorryass Ponies barely beat the 0-2 raiderz, I'd get off that soapbox before you fall......................
and who might your nfl team be????:confused: :confused:

drtywhat
09-17-2007, 07:00 PM
I believe, if you read the thread, he's clearly a Raiders fan.
well i will give you 1 more superbowl win then us broncos fans.....:mad:

SandbarScot
09-18-2007, 05:18 AM
Well, at least the Charger's had their ass handed to them. Maybe LT will have 100 yards rushing for the season by their mid-October game.:D