PDA

View Full Version : NFL QB Question

Havasu1986
09-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Anybody know why all the QB's have a small lime green sticker on the back of their helmets. :confused:

Havasu1986
09-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Those helmets have electronics in them. Only a quarterback may wear one and only one may be present on the field at any time.
If another QB were to enter the game as a receiver, he could not wear his main helmet.
I had a feeling SWB you would be the first one to reply...Go Chargers.:D

GHT
09-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Anybody know why all the QB's have a small lime green sticker on the back of their helmets. :confused:
It identifies them as the communications helmet. There are several on the sideline but only one is allowed on the field at a time. Unless you're the Patriots..:devil:

GHT
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=ShockwaveBob;2791680]"Those helmets have electronics in them."
Bob, with a statement like that it really makes you seem Very techinical....:rolleyes:
Dem Dare Helmets Gots Sum Electronics In Em...:D :D

Boatcop
09-16-2007, 04:57 PM
It identifies them as the communications helmet. There are several on the sideline but only one is allowed on the field at a time. Unless you're the Patriots..:devil:
Don't forget, the Patriots' helmets have video cameras in them, too.

GHT
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
I might have wrongfully assumed that everybody knew NFL quarterbacks had radios in their helmets.
You're the best..... I couldn't let that one go by..... Had to give you a hard time...:D :D
By the way, not everyone knew qbs had electronics in dem dare helmets...
That is why this thread is started..;) :D

Havasu1986
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
I might have wrongfully assumed that everybody knew NFL quarterbacks had radios in their helmets.
I knew every QB had a radio in their helmets, but this is the 1st year that I have noticed the lime green sticker.

GHT
09-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Don't forget, the Patriots' helmets have video cameras in them, too.
I thought they had Dem Dare Scanners and sh1t in dare helmets (not only cameras)... Listenin' to what the other team is doin'.

GHT
09-16-2007, 05:07 PM
When I read the question, I just thought he didn't know what the sticker was for, but probably knew that QBs had radios in their helmets. Havasu1986 seems like a knowledgeable sports fan. :D
So,...... What you're sayin' is, that you thought Havasu1986 was knowledgeable in sports????
You should know not to ASS-ume..:D what others know..:D
You might as well assume everyone on HB is Upfront and Honest..:idea: :D :rolleyes:

Havasu1986
09-16-2007, 05:09 PM
When I read the question, I just thought he didn't know what the sticker was for, but probably knew that QBs had radios in their helmets. Havasu1986 seems like a knowledgeable sports fan. :D
I think my ex wife would agree with you SWB...:D BTW John... I sucked in the club championship at Black Gold this weekend. :mad: :mad:

Nord
09-16-2007, 05:15 PM
[/B]
I think my ex wife would agree with you SWB...:D BTW John... I sucked in the club championship at Black Gold this weekend. :mad: :mad:
Have you noticed the absence of one beer girl there...........

GHT
09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
The freakin' Patriots look like they're cheating right now.
No Doubt!! they just kicked a field goal and are just kickn' ass..

Havasu1986
09-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Have you noticed the absence of one beer girl there...........
Yes I did..I looked for her both days. :confused: :D