PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the Dragon "Red Leader"

Red Rocket
09-17-2007, 04:20 PM
We are really looking forward to pairing up in eliminations of UBFJ, but we keep making it the finals and don't seem to find you? What's up with that?:) I did have a great time at the Finishline Fri nite and I always enjoy the motivation you throw out, I'm sure we will have another little wager in Oct. Congrats on the 8.50 win see you the Finishline. PS Red cup is gonna need to step it up next month I think I have that extra tenth sitting on the bench right now. Gold Leader

sofa king smooth
09-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Ouch! Yeah dragon had a little issue with some up nozzle and couldn't get past Braun however,I don't know if I would of had what it takes to get past gold cup. You guys ran good all weekend and deserved the win. You can bet there will be another wager of some sort. It was a great weekend full of laughs and some really stout numbers. Red cup will be back in October with both senior members looking for revenge. :devil:

Cs19
09-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Red cup will be back in October with both senior members looking for revenge. :devil:
Yep
:lightsabe

djdtpr
09-17-2007, 06:53 PM
With a little luck we will be back in october just gotta cross fingers and hope there aer usable parts left.

Cs19
09-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Hope to see you back out there Danny, how do things look so far?
I hope you liked your fruitbowl.:eek:

Johnwithjm
09-17-2007, 07:42 PM
I hope you liked your fruitbowl.:eek:LMAO:D

TRG
09-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Chris, rhumor has it, there was some effort tuckin the fruit into the bowl!
Sorry!...i have diareah of the mouth tonight, but deffintily unexpected!:D

Red Rocket
09-17-2007, 07:47 PM
CS did you ever hear from Nelson after Sat. nite, he ruined Corey

djdtpr
09-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I hope you liked your fruitbowl.:eek:
I havent got the motor out yet but i know it broke the rod on #4 and bent the intake valve in that cylinder also. Also cylender #3 has some issues also its way low on compresion probably broke the piston skirt with the parts flinging around in there.On a possitive side the plugs all looked perfect and there was no sighn of detnation at all.
As for the fruit bowl lets just say i wasnt very hungry after that but it was greatly apreciated.

Cs19
09-17-2007, 08:00 PM
he ruined Corey
better him than me :)

cyclone
09-17-2007, 08:07 PM
CS did you ever hear from Nelson after Sat. nite, he ruined Corey
saturday night was a bust. robert and i got the pump back into my boat and then hauled ass to the bar only to find Nelson shithoused with Corey and drinking alone.
They were heading to a seedy part of bako to hit up a gay bar so we left them to their own devices.
the Finish Line was dead but we stayed rather than risk visiting The Cocktoaster with those two. :D