PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

GHT
09-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Did the Mods just pull the 67w thread? I mean I was just catching up on some reading and BOOM!, it is gone? Or is it still there but I can't find it?

Jordy
09-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Seems to be gone, just like his chick. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Maybe another one of their friends stole it and the girl

Havasu Hangin'
09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
:supp:

GHT
09-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Jordy, that was funny.:D

squirt'nmyload
09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Poof

riverbound
09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Its my turn with her and I would appreciate of you guys dont badmouth her. :mad: I might actually love her :jawdrop:
:D :D

riverbound
09-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Are you going to love her in the butt?
Yes....but keep it on the DL because I need to hide it from all my friends, and Im actually considering dropping all my frinds for this Ho' fo' Sho'. Once she dmps my ass for one of my friends I will come on here and apologize to them all for bein a douche :D

GHT
09-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Bob, you shouldn't say things like that about people's girlfriend.:idea: You might just get this thread deleted.:rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
09-17-2007, 06:55 PM
You first. :D
Only pansies delete threads or edit posts. Now, let's all get bikini waxes and talk about our feelings.

Playinwithfyr
09-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Did they delete all his posts?? why did they do it? I have seen worse things discussed on here??

67weimann
09-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Fock all you guys for judging her. She is not a w.hore nor anything else. She is a good girl who made some tough choices. Who the hell are you to judge her. Let it die...

AZJD
09-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Fock all you guys for judging her. She is not a w.hore nor anything else. She is a good girl who made some tough choices. Who the hell are you to judge her. Let it die...
Your the one who threw bloody meat in the pirahna tank! With several hundred posts here, you might have picked up on that in another thread or two.
Hell 20k posts don't get you off the hook here......

DILLIGAF
09-17-2007, 08:49 PM
My God, you're right. How the hell did everyone get involved in your business anyway? It's not like you posted all the sordid details on a public internet forum or anything.
SWB......getting down to basics....and shit
Who was it that posted early on that that thread was going to end badly anyhow? They should have made my parlay picks for me this past weekend....
:)

AZJD
09-17-2007, 08:51 PM
It's the equivalent of dying your hair pink, getting a nose ring and then asking everybody "What are you looking at?"
LMAO!

67weimann
09-17-2007, 08:51 PM
I ain't looking to get off the hook. I am the one who is burning at the stake here, not her.

DILLIGAF
09-17-2007, 08:52 PM
It's the equivalent of dying your hair pink, getting a nose ring and then asking everybody "What are you looking at?"
LMAO X2

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 08:52 PM
I smell blood in the water..................:devil:

MADDOG355
09-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Ok I missed the limited edition. Can someone give a cliff notes :D

AZJD
09-17-2007, 08:57 PM
I ain't looking to get off the hook. I am the one who is burning at the stake here, not her.
Here is what you do:
1st. Take it on the chin with some dignity! You will earn some respect around here. You started all this, you gotta own up to it.
2nd. Don't pour fuel on the fire. Coming back mother fukking all of us isn't going to get you anywhere.
3rd. Post naked pics of her and we will all agree to leave you alone!
Your welcome in advance! This one was on the house!!!!!:D

topless
09-17-2007, 08:57 PM
OMG!!! You guys are making me laugh too hard and I have to work in the AM. Thank you DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

AZJD
09-17-2007, 09:01 PM
It's people helping people, one people at a time.
:D

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Here you go buddy........;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vY1peG8gHQ

67weimann
09-17-2007, 09:06 PM
I know I asked for all the shit thrown at me. I accept that. Hell I'd do the same. All I'm asking is to leave her out of this since she can't defend her honor and you guys don't know her. No pictures available...

Jordy
09-17-2007, 09:08 PM
http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgmp0352.jpg

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:09 PM
I know I asked for all the shit thrown at me. I accept that. Hell I'd do the same. All I'm asking is to leave her out of this since she can't defend her honor and you guys don't know her. No pictures available...
She probably wouldnt have to defend anything if you didn't put up your first thread :rolleyes:

67weimann
09-17-2007, 09:13 PM
She probably wouldnt have to defend anything if you didn't put up your first thread :rolleyes:
You are right. I am the stupid fock not her.

topless
09-17-2007, 09:13 PM
What fockin honor? She hits on you while she has a boyfriend, makes you dump all YOUR friends because you know her boyfriend who she dumped for you??? FOCK THAT!! She has no Honor and now since everyone knows who she is, she'll have to go to some lake likce site to find a new man to screw over........unless of course there is a newbie who doesn't know her yet. So sweetie, if you are reading this, just remember that we all know what you look like.
P.S. Good Luck

Jordy
09-17-2007, 09:14 PM
She's pretty much fair game. ;)
I think Riverbound is next in the lineup. :)
Don't be so hard on yourself. That's our job. :D

No Name
09-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Now that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all night.
Are you focking serious?
Get some of these.
http://www.restaurantedge.com/images/resized/nuts.jpg

67weimann
09-17-2007, 09:19 PM
What fockin honor? She hits on you while she has a boyfriend, makes you dump all YOUR friends because you know her boyfriend who she dumped for you??? FOCK THAT!! She has no Honor and now since everyone knows who she is, she'll have to go to some lake likce site to find a new man to screw over........unless of course there is a newbie who doesn't know her yet. So sweetie, if you are reading this, just remember that we all know what you look like.
P.S. Good Luck
I see your point of view. I am still on her side though. I choose to not hang out with my friends. She told me to go out with them but I didn't want to go without her. I decided that not her.

Jordy
09-17-2007, 09:21 PM
I choose to not hang out with my friends. She told me to go out with them but I didn't want to go without her. I decided that not her.
From what I've seen posted in a few locked threads around here, it seems as though someone may have decided that for you... :idea:

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Posting everything isn't always agood idea. It would be like if I posted the first time I took topless to an orgy and had to go last due to my phobia of getting tapped on the shoulder..that wouldnt go over to well if I started a thread about that now would it?? :idea:

Mrs. 20
09-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Now that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all night.
Are you focking serious?
Get some of these.
http://www.restaurantedge.com/images/resized/nuts.jpg
That's what I was thinking. Drama:rolleyes:

AZJD
09-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I see your point of view. I am still on her side though. I choose to not hang out with my friends. She told me to go out with them but I didn't want to go without her. I decided that not her.
Now you really should be mad............:mad:
My chick loves going out with my friends.
Just wish she would bring me along once in a while!:idea: :eek: :D :D :D

67weimann
09-17-2007, 09:26 PM
I know there is a lot of drama here on the boards and everyone talks shit. It's the name of the game. But look, I ain't here to destroy her. I am here to get the shit kicked out of me to realize what the hell I was thinking...Please leave her out. I needed to open my eyes and see how it never would have worked. that's what I came here for. sure, I went about it all wrong but hey shit happens...

topless
09-17-2007, 09:27 PM
I see your point of view. I am still on her side though. I choose to not hang out with my friends. She told me to go out with them but I didn't want to go without her. I decided that not her.Not according to your first post and from what I've seen you post, I think she's a bitch. I wouldn't even date anyone who EVER went out with a friend of mine. It's called respect and I have that. She needs to grow up and so do you. Right now you are sounding like a pussy who has screwed over friends who didn't deserve it. She may have broken your heart but she has also done it before and will do it again. I feel like slapping you right now and punchng her in the face. (not that I ever would but some people need a reality check)

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I think she's a bitch.
If she ever came home with my son, I'd shoot her.

Jordy
09-17-2007, 09:29 PM
I think she's a bitch.
Yeah, but you don't like anyone... :notam:

67weimann
From what I've seen posted in a few locked threads around here, it seems as though someone may have decided that for you... :idea:
Dude, no. It was going on months before he knew. Way before the locked threads. By the time those threads came out, my motor was toast and on the stand.

Tom Brown
Yeah, but you don't like anyone... :notam:
That's what I love about Topless.

No Name
09-17-2007, 09:30 PM
I know one thing. This guy isn’t getting any women that are on the boards here. Most women want a man with a back bone.
Just focking with ya 67weimann. :D
NOT!:D :D

topless
09-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm the nicest person you guys wil ever hate.:D

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:31 PM
That's what I love about Topless.
That ...and that thing she does with her tounge!:idea:

HemiDude
09-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Her tampoon?:idea:

topless
09-17-2007, 09:33 PM
That ...and that thing she does with her tounge!:idea:
I only do that shit in Pintos dumbass!!!:eek:

squirt'nmyload
09-17-2007, 09:36 PM
:jawdrop:

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Dumbass.???? Listen you bitch.... if you ever want to get bent over in that Pinto again..you better start being a little less vocal and a little more .... a little more.......nevermind..Your fine the way you are:D

Some Kind Of Monster
09-17-2007, 09:37 PM
no fock you for posting the thread in the first place you piece of shit. What did you think was going to happen? Again.. asshole.

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Here is what you do:
1st. Take it on the chin with some dignity! You will earn some respect around here. You started all this, you gotta own up to it.
2nd. Don't pour fuel on the fire. Coming back mother fukking all of us isn't going to get you anywhere.
3rd. Post naked pics of her and we will all agree to leave you alone!
Your welcome in advance! This one was on the house!!!!!:D
This quote is over the top:D :D :eek: :)
But I think the posted pic of her is what got the other thread removed:mad:
I was trying to be productive around the house tonight and missed all of the fun on this one, damn:(
But some people have a lot of nerve is all I can say.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 09:38 PM
67weimann is cool. He strikes me a sincere guy with a heart as big as a planet. Let's not mock him too much for being unselfish and sensitive. Maybe it's not a bad thing that we're not all self involved who.res.
Here are a couple of pieces from a PM exchange I had with 67weimann. I'm posting them in the hope they can be of benefit to the ***boat membership and the community at large.
These are posted with his permission. Thanks, 67w. :)
[snip]
I don't know where to go from here...
[snip]
... but let me tell you where you'll go from here.
You spend some time on your own with a knife turning in your gut, always on the lookout for ways to make contact with her that don't seem like you're trying to make contact. You tell yourself you're done with her but deep inside, you have to be with her.
Over time, you will come to discover that she is not the person you built her up to be. The more time goes by, the more stark this knowledge will become. ... but for some reason, when you see her, you will be excruciatingly nice to her. You will smile and find yourself switching your game on, despite your best efforts to be calm and casual. She will see this and use you a little. You won't mind.
Longer term, you will find yourself becoming more and more dark. The people at work, the guys you hang out with, everyone you see... you will wonder why they're all just going through the motions. Nobody will seem happy. The only happiness you will have on recall is the time you spent with her.
Occasionally, you'll recall some things she did that you now realize were really shitty. In fact, you'll really boil about them on occasion. Don't worry, it's all part of the process.
These memories of the shoddy treatment will become more and more frequent until the yearnings to be with her are entirely squelched. Then, one day, you will happen upon her. You will smile and find yourself switching your game on, despite your best efforts to be calm and casual.
... but there is hope. At some point in this process, you will discover that she has been with a couple of guys since she was with you. It will cut. Believe me, it will cut. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but it's the best thing she can do for you. Seeing her with someone else will knock you on your ass and later you will discover that's just what you need. Fortunately or unfortunately, she will probably be with several more guys before the year is out. Again, I am sorry.
You don't get over your first real love. You just carry on. The only thing that can make that feeling go away is finding someone you care about just as much. At that point, you will forget about her. When things fall apart with the new love, you will have similar but lesser feelings about her, and your feelings for this woman will also come back.
[snip]
Look man, it's all about male improvement. It's all about taking a spike stiletto heel to the face and pretending you don't notice the blood. Life is shit with no point and a long painful exit. The social meat grinder is there to give you scars and ruin any chance you have at happiness.
All is not lost, however. There is a trick. I'm going to share it with you. Get yourself so fukked up with severe and nasty scars from the perpetual cluster fukk of this social Auschwitz that when you die, people look in the casket and say, "DAMN!" and look away. At that point, you will have the last laugh.
Learn it. Live it.
You have my best wishes, my new friend. :)

67weimann
09-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Not according to your first post and from what I've seen you post, I think she's a bitch. I wouldn't even date anyone who EVER went out with a friend of mine. It's called respect and I have that. She needs to grow up and so do you. Right now you are sounding like a pussy who has screwed over friends who didn't deserve it. She may have broken your heart but she has also done it before and will do it again. I feel like slapping you right now and punchng her in the face. (not that I ever would but some people need a reality check)
I never said she was a bad person. She hurt me and I was emotional but I did not say she was a bad person.
How long do you know someone before you consider them friends. I only knew the guy from a couple boating trips. That's it. Only ever saw him a couple times at the lake.
Be it as it may, I may sound like a pussy and judge away.

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 09:39 PM
no fock you for posting the thread in the first place you piece of shit. What did you think was going to happen? Again.. asshole.
There should be a rule against allowing a pair of testicles to post.

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Who wants to start a fund to buy this...........:devil: :jawdrop: :D
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/400641667.html

67weimann
09-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I expected to be flamed. Not her.

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:41 PM
There should be a rule against allowing a pair of testicles to post.
Exactly!
Because this is what it looks like when you type with your balls ..
azszsazs ;/l./.;/.;/l.; hhjjghhgjwsaaswawsas asazbhgyhgbh jmjm xcxdx
I need a minute:mad: fukkin space bar!

No Name
09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Put me down for 100.00. :)

Jordy
09-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Put me down for 100.00. :)
Orange with plaid interior is sweet!!! :D :D :D

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:44 PM
WE already have OUR Pinto..... thank you very much! :D

AZJD
09-17-2007, 09:45 PM
I never said she was a bad person. She hurt me and I was emotional but I did not say she was a bad person.
How long do you know someone before you consider them friends. I only knew the guy from a couple boating trips. That's it. Only ever saw him a couple times at the lake.
Be it as it may, I may sound like a pussy and judge away.
Did ya see all the songs I posted for you?
Do you think I just guessed at those names and artists?
We are all pussies! Just have to be careful where you vent your feelings is all. This place and it's members would help pay for you to salvage your boat if you sank it, but let's face the facts. They will tear you limb to limb verbaly if you give them the opportunity.:D :D :D

No Name
There should be a rule against allowing someone who doesn’t have a pair of testicles to post.
Fixed it for ya.:D :D

BadKachina
Orange with plaid interior is sweet!!! :D :D :D
and the price is pretty firm.:confused: :) :idea:

MADDOG355
Dude, no. It was going on months before he knew.
Dude I don't know any of yall . And I have had my share of problems with girls and friends and crap but I promise, That statement right there would result in a VERY long hospital stay or a dirt nap.
One drunken night is one thing but that is another.

topless
I need to see a picture because if it's not lime green and doesn't have a sunroof, I'm out.:eek:

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
WE already have OUR Pinto..... thank you very much! :D
Yeah but we need one for those visits to Phoenix....:devil:

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I need to see a picture because if it's not lime green and doesn't have a sunroof, I'm out.:eek:
Bilge will fix that for us.;)

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 09:47 PM
I have to go with Topless on this one: She has no honor and frankly neither do you:mad: You drag your $hit out in the street and you didn't expect this train wreck to happen:confused: Come on dude.
Now I know why Some Kind of Monster was flippin out three weeks ago dealing with you.
I must say though, You are both probably better off without her in the long run. For what she did to both of you and from what Squirtin my Load has posted, seems she needs to get herself together also.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

topless
Did ya see all the songs I posted for you?
Do you think I just guessed at those names and artists?
We are all pussies! Just have to be careful where you vent your feelings is all. This place and it's members would help pay for you to salvage your boat if you sank it, but let's face the facts. They will tear you limb to limb verbaly if you give them the opportunity.:D :D :DThem>>> I suppose you had nothing to do with any of this?????

Some Kind Of Monster
I expected to be flamed. Not her.
This is ***boat MORON. If you want to be flamed, douse yourself in gasoline and light a match.

BadKachina
Once the lights are out you can't tell what it looks like anyways, hell it might be Hyundia for all you know.:idea: :)

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:48 PM
I just put a new tape deck in ours...!

67weimann
Dude I don't know any of yall . And I have had my share of problems with girls and friends and crap but I promise, That statement right there would result in a VERY long hospital stay or a dirt nap.
Not before she left him. she left him, then shit happened and nobody but a handfull of people knew. She never cheated on him.

Kilrtoy
I believe you started this a month ago to the date
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161002
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161022

Kilrtoy
Oh wait i forgot this one
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161015

topless
I have to go with Topless on this one: She has no honor and frankly neither do you:mad: You drag your $hit out in the street and you didn't expect this train wreck to happen:confused: Come on dude.
Now I know why Some Kind of Monster was flippin out three weeks ago dealing with you.
I must say though, You are both probably better off without her in the long run. For what she did to both of you and from what Squirtin my Load has posted, seems she needs to get herself together also.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford LoverWow!!! Someone agrees with me????

AZJD
09-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Them>>> I suppose you had nothing to do with any of this?????
Shit I posted the best songs! I am all over this..... I said Hot Boat as a general statement to save typing time, rather than Hot Boat and I!:D :D :D

No Name
09-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I actually had that same car in high school. Only mine was a British racing green.:D

topless
09-17-2007, 09:50 PM
I just put a new tape deck in ours...!
I love you.:sleeping:

Some Kind Of Monster
09-17-2007, 09:51 PM
I believe you started this a month ago to the date
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161002
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161022
Damn straight. Where in those threads did I say ANYTHING about what happened? I only wanted his attention. Big difference.

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Not before she left him. she left him, then shit happened and nobody but a handfull of people knew. She never cheated on him.
Here we go again.............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MmJI036k-M

squirt'nmyload
THEY WERE BROKEN UP FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
Oh wait i forgot this one
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161015Kilr, you fock your wife and stop stirring the shit. This guy is hurting and needs emotional support.:eek:

Tom Brown
I have to go with Topless on this one: She has no honor and frankly neither do you:mad:
Are you kidding me?
When a couple splits, there is no residual ownership. Sure, it's nasty to see an ex girlfriend with a buddy and not everyone would do it but it's the ex-boyfriend's turn is over and he gets to suck it up, unpleasant as it is.

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I actually had that same car in high school. Only mine was a British racing green.:D
That couldn't have been an actual name of a color for a PINTO????:jawdrop: :D
I guess that beats my piss yellow Maverick with the straight six and green vinyl interior.:D

No Name
09-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Here we go again.............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MmJI036k-M
Damn Paul. You’re pulling out all the cards tonight.:)

hoolign
09-17-2007, 09:54 PM
I love you.:sleeping:
love hurts:D

No Name
09-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Earl Shive baby. And in my day it was only 29.95 any car any color.:)

topless
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
THEY WERE BROKEN UP FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe so BUT, I would and NEVER will go out with any of my friends ex's only because it does cause hard feelings and once you break up with someone, you will need your friends. If you've done this, then you have nobody. Real friends don't do this no matter what.

Kilrtoy
09-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Kilr, you fock your wife and stop stirring the shit. This guy is hurting and needs emotional support.:eek:
I would but we are to busy swinging around with all of ***boat, so i dont get my turn for a few more weeks:D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
You sure about that genius?
SML... DOnt know where you got 6 months from???

topless
I guess that beats my piss yellow Maverick with the straight six and green vinyl interior.:D
I sooo wanted a Maverick!!!:mad:

Nord
RD Sux.........................

Kilrtoy
09-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Damn straight. Where in those threads did I say ANYTHING about what happened? I only wanted his attention. Big difference.
WELL YOU GOT IT NOW..
Get over it, that young lady and you were over by six months.......
I met a young lady and started dating her 1 day after her and her boyfriend broke up, I now call her my wife......
Guess that guy should have not dumped her,
His trash was my treasure

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:05 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it's on the up and up, even if it was 1 second.
After you kick a chick to the curb, or get kicked to the curb, that's the end. There is no residual ownership. There's only hard feelings after that.

No Name
09-17-2007, 10:07 PM
I met a young lady and started dating her 1 day after her and her boyfriend broke up.
I usually like to get them when they’re in a relationship. That way you know you’re not getting them on a rebound. :D :D

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 10:07 PM
OK, but let's look at this from what was stated. The guy said he only met the other dude two times at the lake. Are they really friends?
You live in Norco. I find it hard to believe you've never dated somebody that had previously dated a casual acquaintance.
Maybe it makes a dif maybe it doesn't but the deleated thread said they hung out five times at the lake...
This thread has turned out better than the first Train wreck:rolleyes:
Sleeper CP

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:08 PM
I usually like to get them when they’re in a relationship. That way you know you’re not getting them on a rebound. :D :D
Ratso rules, baby. :cool:

topless
09-17-2007, 10:09 PM
OK, but let's look at this from what was stated. The guy said he only met the other dude two times at the lake. Are they really friends?
You live in Norco. I find it hard to believe you've never dated somebody that had previously dated a casual acquaintance.
Actually, no I haven't. I feel like friends are friends and thats that. I would feel weird doing it , however I do sleep with all my friends husbands. Thats different.:D
Hey Kilr, when I'm done with your wife, I'll return her so don't go posting sappy threads n shit.

Nord
09-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Bwahahaaaaaaa!!!!

topless
09-17-2007, 10:15 PM
I didn't say friend, I said casual acquaintance. I'm calling bullshit.
Wouldn't do that either so HA> Now go check on the kiddies and stop trying to prove an internet point.:D

BadKachina
09-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Bwahahaaaaaaa!!!!
Damn it...............:)

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Are you kidding me?
When a couple splits, there is no residual ownership. Sure, it's nasty to see an ex girlfriend with a buddy and not everyone would do it but it's the ex-boyfriend's turn is over and he gets to suck it up, unpleasant as it is.
Wait a minute, didn't some one write in that other thread that taking relationship advice from Brown is like wiping your ass with soloifaine(sp) paper?
If they were apart for that long, why the secrecy, why the sneaking around and why was it such a big shock to SKOM:confused: Am I missing somethig here, it wouldn't be the first time, but something doesn't smell right. Are we in Denmark?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

hoolign
09-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I would but we are to busy swinging around with all of ***boat, so i dont get my turn for a few more weeks:D :D :D
Any stops in Canada?? :D

Nord
09-17-2007, 10:21 PM
BTW, I would say that she is the root of this whole deal. I agree with SWB in the other thread. She was playing both ends against the middle. Now..........not only do the guys have to quit feeding her.........but they hate each other as well. Is she really worth all of this drama??:idea:

topless
09-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Wait a minute, didn't some one write in that other thread that taking relationship advice from Brown is like wiping your ass with soloifaine(sp) paper?
If they were apart for that long, why the secrecy, why the sneaking around and why was it such a big shock to SKOM:confused: Am I missing somethig here, it wouldn't be the first time, but something doesn't smell right. Are we in Denmark?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford LoverMy ancestors are from Denmark.:mad:

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:23 PM
My ancestors are from Denmark.:mad:
I sometimes enjoy a danish with afternoon tea.

hoolign
09-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
if there ever was a wasted siggy.... that was it :D

topless
09-17-2007, 10:25 PM
I would but we are to busy swinging around with all of ***boat, so i dont get my turn for a few more weeks:D :D :DShe told me Oct 15th. Hope you can keep Palmella busy till then...........Oh and she says to stay out of the reeds.:D :eek: :D

Some Kind Of Monster
09-17-2007, 10:25 PM
WELL YOU GOT IT NOW..
I met a young lady and started dating her 1 day after her and her boyfriend broke up, I now call her my wife......
Guess that guy should have not dumped her,
His trash was my treasure
Refer to post #100...

topless
09-17-2007, 10:26 PM
I sometimes enjoy a danish with afternoon tea.Do you like peach or cherry Danishes?:idea:

topless
09-17-2007, 10:27 PM
There's only two things I hate in this world, people who are intolerant of other people's cultures. And the Dutch.and I hate Mexicans............I hope you're not Mexican.

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:30 PM
It was her parole officer who mentioned it was six months between relationships.

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 10:31 PM
There's only two things I hate in this world, people who are intolerant of other people's cultures. And the Dutch.
Just got to say : There will be more than one that know nothing of Shakespeare that will be scrathing thier head on that one.;)
Sleeper CP

Kilrtoy
09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Refer to post #100...
I always thought GEN-E-OUS was spelt like that ...
and to think you make fun of my spelling...
atleast I admit I dont care and dont proof read before hitting submit reply

MADDOG355
09-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by 67weimann
You sure about that genious?
:idea: I have a hard time seeing this much anger over a girl that has been gone for 6 months.

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 10:37 PM
if there ever was a wasted siggy.... that was it :D
Who wrote that and what was the exact wording? It was "F"ing brilliant I tell you:D
And who deleated the thread anyway?
Sleeper CP

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:38 PM
I remember when my oldest brother was dating a chick and his best friend was dating another. When his buddy dropped his girlfriend, my oldest brother dumped the one he was dating and asked his buddy if it was OK to call his ex. He said yes, of course.
Now my oldest brother is married to this woman. Sure, it's the biggest mistake he's ever made in his life but the point is, to this day he is tight with this buddy and has been since he met him 30 years ago.

hoolign
09-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Who wrote that and what was the exact wording? It was "F"ing brilliant I tell you:D
Sleeper CP
I can take credit for that:D
Taking relationship advice from Brown is like wiping your ass with celophane..it may seem like a good idea at the time, but when your done ..it's a bigger mess than when you started
or something like that :D

MADDOG355
09-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I was seeing this girl once and found out she was seeing another guy I knew (not a friend but we knew who each other were). I got all wound up going to stomp him in the ground :mad: Then found out he was seeing her for a month before I was :eek: :confused: .

Some Kind Of Monster
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
I always thought GEN-E-OUS was spelt like that ...
and to think you make fun of my spelling...
atleast I admit I dont care and dont proof read before hitting submit reply
Yup yup, Suppose I deserve that :)

topless
09-17-2007, 10:45 PM
No, I'm Dutch. Actually, Dutch-American.Good thing. But just FYI, I actually don't hate anyone because that i sjust ugly. I judge people on who they are and couldn't give a rats ass on culture or nationality, People are people and it mkes no difference where the hell they are from. You have good people from all parts of the world just as you have bad people from all parts of the world. I just happen to be Dutch/Danish/Irish/English. I guess I'm a mutt.
Rant over, now go make sure the kiddos have their guns loaded.

Kilrtoy
09-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Yup yup, Suppose I deserve that :)
And with that I will leave it alone now;)

topless
09-17-2007, 10:47 PM
You should probably google that saying before you go off on one of your long winded diatribes. It's from Austin Powers. :rolleyes:
I don't watch retarded movies.

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok... enough of the bullshit.
When do I get my turn with this bipolar broad?

Nord
09-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Austin Powers is not a retarded or retarted movie FYI..............

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Mike Myers may be a Canatard but Austin Powers is not retarded.

Rexone
09-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Sleeper CP
A moderator deleted the thread possibly at request of the thread starter. Who btw deleted all his posts within the thread prior anyway so it was a moot point pretty much. :rolleyes: Guess it didn't produce the sympathy he'd anticipated. :idea:

Nord
09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok... enough of the bullshit.
When do I get my turn with this bipolar broad?

MADDOG355
Did he stomp you?
No, but he claimed me and some friends jumped him once (like I would have needed help). And burned a friends barn down with about $40,000 worth of tobacco in it and tried to start the rumor that I did that. But I was with the guy that owned it at the time.

topless
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Austin Powers is not a retarded or retarted movie FYI..............Awww shut up, you just like the line "Shag me baby"
BTW, I did edit my retard spelling so john/Bob kinda jumped the shark.............I mean Gun.

No Name
09-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Mike Myers may be a Canatard but Austin Powers is not retarded.
Oh he’s retarded alright but that what makes his movies so damn funny.:D :D
http://www.hollywoodshoppes.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/318%20Austin%20Powers.jpg

topless
09-17-2007, 10:55 PM
OK, this horse ain't gonna get any more beat.
Then put the stick down.

ThongMagnet
09-17-2007, 10:56 PM
6 months and were talking about the same chick....???? You guys both have the same problem.....a stuck turd.
If your looking for a nice piece of ass...may I suggest going to a Justin Timberlake concert? or..... If you want an older piece of ass, go to a Madonna concert. If your looking to get laid the same night, I'd suggest a country music band, or the same places Kilrtoy hangs out when Mrs kilr and her friends are having a pillow fight in topless's bedroom.
What ever you do...don't go to a ZZ-top concert...with your girlfriend. Its 85% single dudes.
Hope this helps

Sleeper CP
Hey, news flash, they changed the spelling of retarded. They removed one of the T's and added a D. ;)
I've never seen it either, but I'm plugged in enough to have seen the quote, which I find hilarious.
Actually your post # 142
It must be getting late I read the above and said to myself: I don't remember Autin Powers saying " There is something rotten in the state of Demark".
I better get to sleep. It's been fun ...
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Nord
No, but he claimed me and some friends jumped him once (like I would have needed help). And burned a friends barn down with about $40,000 worth of Weed in it and tried to start the rumor that I did that. But I was with the guy that owned it at the time.
FIXED..............

topless
Hello pot. Don't go away mad.Hello Kettle:eek:

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 10:59 PM
I can take credit for that:D
Taking relationship advice from Brown is like wiping your ass with celophane..it may seem like a good idea at the time, but when your done ..it's a bigger mess than when you started
or something like that :D
Good work indeed :D
I better sign off...Have fun.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Nord
09-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm out too...............Goodnight all...........Sorry about the Rick Roll/Barbie link.........
Bwahaahahaaa!

topless
09-17-2007, 11:05 PM
6 months and were talking about the same chick....???? You guys both have the same problem.....a stuck turd.
If your looking for a nice piece of ass...may I suggest going to a Justin Timberlake concert? or..... If you want an older piece of ass, go to a Madonna concert. If your looking to get laid the same night, I'd suggest a country music band, or the same places Kilrtoy hangs out when Mrs kilr and her friends are having a pillow fight in topless's bedroom.
What ever you do...don't go to a ZZ-top concert...with your girlfriend. Its 85% single dudes.
Hope this helps
LOL, I'm tired now and my spelling is obviously lacking so I'm going to bed. I'l dream up some smart ass remarks for the morning. Night all.
As far as you two love birds, Kiss and make up, she's not woth it.

Sleeper CP
09-17-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm out too...............Goodnight all...........Sorry about the Rick Roll/Barbie link.........
Bwahaahahaaa!
No your not. You got me....;)
Sleeper CP

Kachina26
09-17-2007, 11:09 PM
SWB......getting down to basics....and shit
Who was it that posted early on that that thread was going to end badly anyhow? They should have made my parlay picks for me this past weekend....
:)
It was me!!!! And no, you would have done poorly had I made any picks for you, I was born without the sports gene. :(

Nord
09-17-2007, 11:18 PM
No your not. You got me....;)
Sleeper CP
Your right...........I'm not..........BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!

Tom Brown
09-17-2007, 11:25 PM
It was me!!!!
I predicted early on that thread had potential for greatness and I would contend, it lived up to that billing. :cool:

OKIE-JET
09-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Guess it didn't produce the sympathy he'd anticipated. :idea:
Well no shit;)

Rexone
09-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Guess it didn't produce the sympathy he'd anticipated. :idea:
Well no shit;)
Hey they don't call me Mr Genius for nothing. ;)

hoolign
09-18-2007, 01:56 AM
Hey they don't call me Mr Genius for nothing. ;)
I belive for a brief moment in time you were known as Captain Stupido..or something like that :D

Jbb
09-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Alex....I'll take threads heading South for $500 please.....:D

hoolign
09-18-2007, 02:24 AM
Alex....I'll take threads heading South for $500 please.....:D
DING DING DING ..It's Double Jepordy

Jordy
09-18-2007, 05:23 AM
Is she really worth all of this drama??:idea:
For as kooky and manipulative as she seems to be, she must really throw down in the sack. :D

Kilrtoy
09-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Hope this helps
WHOLLY crap he played the Staples Center last night
the girl to guy ratio was twentyfive to one There wre tons of hot chicks every where and no guys. yes they were most all of legal age

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Well no shit;)
Short and sweet:D
Sleeper CP

Rexone
09-18-2007, 08:06 AM
I received a PM which I won't elaborate on with regards to the girl who's stuck in the middle of this little disagreement between these 2 gunslingers. My understanding is she's pretty upset over some things that have been said here and in the other thread regarding her. I can sympathize with that since she has not been a participant in these threads, only being knocked around by others and by hearsay in typical forum fashion.
Since no one except those involved really know what occurred or why, I would ask that this thread end with my post here out of respect for her regardless of what opinions anyone has formed based on what "other's" have said she must be like. Obviously if someone chooses to carry it forward I will understand that respect for my request and for her feelings are obviously being ignored.
I certainly could lock or remove the thread but I really don't like stepping in with an iron fist approach on issues where explicit forum guidelines haven't been crossed. And though I do have the means I think those judgement decisions should rest with the sandbar moderators whenever possible.
I think it's a shame these personal relationship issues get posted here and is poor judgement by those that post them. But I can't control that.
Again I would just appreciate it if everyone would let this subject die and move on to the next drama of the day. :)

ThongMagnet
09-18-2007, 08:19 AM
I based the whole winter season on this thread alone...now what are we going to do....
Anyone seen later or boats & blondes:D :D :D

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Well, if you put it that way..... CP out:)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Kilrtoy
09-18-2007, 08:26 AM
I received a PM which I won't elaborate on with regards to the girl who's stuck in the middle of this little disagreement between these 2 gunslingers. My understanding is she's pretty upset over some things that have been said here and in the other thread regarding her. I can sympathize with that since she has not been a participant in these threads, only being knocked around by others and by hearsay in typical forum fashion.
Since no one except those involved really know what occurred or why, I would ask that this thread end with my post here out of respect for her regardless of what opinions anyone has formed based on what "other's" have said she must be like. Obviously if someone chooses to carry it forward I will understand that respect for my request and for her feelings are obviously being ignored.
I certainly could lock or remove the thread but I really don't like stepping in with an iron fist approach on issues where explicit forum guidelines haven't been crossed. And though I do have the means I think those judgement decisions should rest with the sandbar moderators whenever possible.
I think it's a shame these personal relationship issues get posted here and is poor judgement by those that post them. But I can't control that.
Again I would just appreciate it if everyone would let this subject die and move on to the next drama of the day. :)
What makes her anymore special than my wife, Topless, Riverkitty, Pixi or any other female on here who has taken a beating..... tell her to get over it...so they called her fat

riverbound
09-18-2007, 08:27 AM
I was gonna keep responding to this thread....but I just received my Rex Marine catalog in the mail. and will be too busy to keep up.
thanks Rex!! :D

Sherpa
09-18-2007, 08:34 AM
it's official............ this topic has jumped the shark tank.
--the rider crashed.
the shark lived.
the girlfreind is upset about being called a *****. did I miss anything?
--Sherpa

riverbound
09-18-2007, 08:48 AM
rex,
So with this newer kinder gentler ***boat. Anyitme I feel somone is making fun of me. Can I PM you and ask you to delete the thread??
I can think of a couple times where I have asked Mods to delete a thread either due to a mistake or the topic "jumping the shark"....funny thing is, they were neve deleted. :idea:
<-----really confused with this double standard.:idea:

ThongMagnet
09-18-2007, 08:54 AM
rex,
So with this newer kinder gentler ***boat. Anyitme I feel somone is making fun of me. Can I PM you and ask you to delete the thread??
I can think of a couple times where I have asked Mods to delete a thread either due to a mistake or the topic "jumping the shark"....funny thing is, they were neve deleted. :idea:
Guess who got a new Girlfriend:D :D :D

riverbound
09-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Guess who got a new Girlfriend:D :D :D
Im gonna keep it on the DL for a while. and hide from my friends.
BTW.....sweetie, I DO believe in God. and I have a boat that runs :)
<----learning from her past failed relationships ;)

Her454
09-18-2007, 09:05 AM
What makes her anymore special than my wife, Topless, Riverkitty, Pixi or any other female on here who has taken a beating..... tell her to get over it...so they called her fat
rex,
Quit trying to imply favoritism guyz.:rolleyes: Hanson, Hooli and Tom Brown have cried and complained plenty over these types of threads and have been shown no mercy either. :D

Jbb
09-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Quit trying to imply favoritism guyz.:rolleyes: Hanson, Hooli and Tom Brown have cried and complained plenty over these types of threads and have been shown no mercy either. :D
Brown especially....Cries like a baby....:D
Fag....:)

topless
09-18-2007, 09:10 AM
What makes her anymore special than my wife, Topless, Riverkitty, Pixi or any other female on here who has taken a beating..... tell her to get over it...so they called her fatMaybe she's more special because she has ...well, more cushion for the pushin??????? Not that I have any room to talk but I sure as hell can hold my own and not go away crying about it.

Her454
I can't believe I forgot to include you on that list. :D

riverbound
Hows the Jeep coming along??:D
<--- gonna get banned from the new site before it eve gets up.

Jbb
09-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Hows the Jeep coming along??:D
<--- gonna get banned from the new site before it eve gets up.
No Jeep...Cobra......It's coming along great!

riverbound
09-18-2007, 09:12 AM
No Jeep...Cobra......It's coming along great!
So you got rid of the waterlogged Jeep for a relic??
Good trade :D

topless
09-18-2007, 09:13 AM
How long is it going to take before this thread gets deleted?