PDA

View Full Version : OK, This is kinda HOT

stoker
09-17-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46c_1187848390

NashvilleBound
09-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Why would they be using American made hardware(Colt)? Not HK, IA or simular? All of them have designer sunglasses......... brand new clothes....... baby blue top???? What it that new wave camo? Looks like someone just having a good time messing around.

stoker
09-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Why would they be using American made hardware(Colt)? Not HK, IA or simular? All of them have designer sunglasses......... brand new clothes....... baby blue top???? What it that new wave camo? Looks like someone just having a good time messing around.
It is a bunch of Chicks from the Israeli Army

drtywhat
09-17-2007, 06:21 PM
there are a few hotties in those pics

AZJD
09-17-2007, 06:25 PM
You guys need to get out more....:idea:

Riverkid
09-17-2007, 06:28 PM
You know what those are? :D :D :D

stoker
09-17-2007, 06:28 PM
You have no idea!:D

cc322
09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
I agree. It's a big world out there:confused:

NashvilleBound
09-18-2007, 03:40 AM
You know what those are? :D :D :D
Ya I would recognize those designer sunglasses anywhere....:D :eek: :rolleyes:

Screemy1
09-18-2007, 07:45 AM
I have a friend from Israeil, she is hot too..... and she was in the military.... it is neat talking with her about her home town/country. She explained the military as an extension to school, after you are finished with school you have some years of mandatory service in the military.... so pretty much every man and woman have military service.... and when she is back in Israeil to visit... she can be put in active service if a war breaks out.... she was visiting her parents when the Lebanon thing broke out a couple years ago and was stressing because she almost did not get to come home right away.... I think mandatory service of some sort would do the youth in this country good... for boys and girls.... and yes I have a son.... and if I have a daughter, I still think mandatory service is good, you grow up fast and learn alot with a few years of service....

Froggystyle
09-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Exactly... Universal conscription.
That is almost certainly genuine. They use the AR as the primary tactical weapon... a shame actually since the Galil is a better weapon in my experience. Many great weapons were pioneered by Israelis, but the least expensive, most accurate and reliable weapons are going to be supplied by the US in most cases.
All you need to do is take one walk around Tel Aviv to find out where all of those designer sunglasses come from. I am suprised that I didn't see any Louis Vuitton H-gear actually.

socalmoney
09-18-2007, 09:04 AM
I have a friend from Israeil, she is hot too..... and she was in the military.... it is neat talking with her about her home town/country. She explained the military as an extension to school, after you are finished with school you have some years of mandatory service in the military.... so pretty much every man and woman have military service.... and when she is back in Israeil to visit... she can be put in active service if a war breaks out.... she was visiting her parents when the Lebanon thing broke out a couple years ago and was stressing because she almost did not get to come home right away.... I think mandatory service of some sort would do the youth in this country good... for boys and girls.... and yes I have a son.... and if I have a daughter, I still think mandatory service is good, you grow up fast and learn alot with a few years of service....
Mandatory military service in Israel works because they all have a common goal, to insure the existence of Israel. When you are a small country surrounded by other larger countries who want to wipe you off the face of the earth, you can't much count on a small full time army. Everyone needs to get involved.
I believe there are so many criminal minds within our youth, by the time they are 18, there is no way 2 years in the military will break them of it. All we would be doing is training them in weapons, explosives and tactics. Not good for the enterprising criminal mind.