PDA

View Full Version : Saturday! Saturday! Saturdat!

TRG
09-17-2007, 07:13 PM
The race in October..."Dirt track beach cruiser races" in the pits on the island sat night @ dusk, Be there!
Im feelin froggy considering i put 40miles on my 72'schwinn beachcomber, three flats, one "blowed out" seat spring, and last but not least one complete dismounted wheel at this past NJBA event, so, i figure we can get it on!
I am a seasoned dirt track pedeler and am willing to drop some coin on my "Schwing Fling" (Had to name the ride!) in order to take some fools on!
BTW the entrance fee will consist of one "ICED" down gentelmans adult liesure time beverage" and will be entered into a pot, wich will also be "ICED" to sheer perfection!
I will certainly entertain any and all ideas to make this event become historic and all that it can be!
P.S. i already know what Danny and the 509 crew will add to the mix, Haha im already ahead of yall!
One more thing before i close,... absolutly no suspention allowed and tires must carry at a minimum of 13.5 psi, helmets are forbiden! , oh yes there will be qualifying!
Jetboat:)

djdtpr
09-17-2007, 07:18 PM
This is comedy at its best here.By the way i have no idea what the heck you are talking about me and the 509 boys adding! ??????????:D :D :D

TRG
09-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Purple Cool-aid Danny!:D

Johnwithjm
09-17-2007, 07:21 PM
PM 77 charger he will race you on his bike that thing moves out:D

djdtpr
09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Not as fast as your golf cart!!!!!!!;)

TRG
09-17-2007, 07:41 PM
That hippie has suspention, he's out, unless he takes a trip to Kmart, blue light special!

TRG
09-17-2007, 07:43 PM
JohnD and his propane injected golf cart!:D

edog_103
09-19-2007, 03:56 PM
I'll bring my cruiser an my fat ass to the race. Only one thing. I will airing up the tires to 120psi I need every speed advantage I can get.

77charger
09-19-2007, 04:32 PM
you guys better get warmed up.!!:D i have a schwin stingray that meets the requirements.hell it even has a big tire too.
i prefer sierra nevada beer so bring that cause i am taking it.

CONCEPTMARINE
09-20-2007, 06:49 AM
All I Have Too Say Is Bullshat, Todd Did Not Even Put 40 Miles On That Bike

RUSSO
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Just Bought Some Pegs....strippers Can Ride On The Back!!!!!oh What Ya Know About The Windsheild Wiper!!!!!hahahahaha
And To Add To The "pot" Hahaha Fiberglass People!!!
Lets Get Nuuuuuuuuts!!!!

Bense468
09-20-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm lining up my ride as we speak :D

TRG
09-20-2007, 06:28 PM
you guys better get warmed up.!!:D i have a schwin stingray that meets the requirements.hell it even has a big tire too.
i prefer sierra nevada beer so bring that cause i am taking it.
You can bring any and everything you want to the show, as for the stingray you calim to have met all the req's, we will have to let the masses come to that conclusion, dont really know what to think about the "Fat tire" deal!
Cogan!...your ass did'nt even show up to help out your sponsored vessel! you should be required to race, just becaus it would be funnier than hell watching me go left on ya in turn two!...i can hear it now!...."We need a waaambulance in turn two, we've got a silverback all wadded up!";)
Bense, what can i say??? i know that there should be a weight limit, but then you could'nt strap a gallon of JD and one of those "Half cans" of coka-cola to the handle bars for that right jack-n-coke consistency!
Russo stay out of the other peoples trailers! lol
Edog, keep your fat ass in the pits, i might need you for tire change or whatever i come up with!...besides you cant tie fuqface to the bars and have him tug you around the track! lol
Good luck gentlemen!
"Schwing Fling" to the top of the podium!

77charger
09-20-2007, 06:31 PM
guys better be ready bike is in gargage cleaned up now chrome shined up beer holder is next to install!dark bottle racing is makin a debut(no boats i am too old and retired)
i am ready also makin a weekend of it taking toyhauler to camp.

Bense468
09-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Thats alright todd, because mafia help out other mafia...the 2 strippers will be riding on your handle bars so you don't blow away in the wind.

77charger
09-20-2007, 08:33 PM
todd make sure there are no curbs on the course too.:hammer2:

TRG
09-20-2007, 09:47 PM
todd make sure there are no curbs on the course too.:hammer2:
No curbs, just gravel and a lil broken up asphalt,....if i remember correctly.
Bense- you got that right!....brotherhood!

Cs19
09-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Im in on this deal, Ive got a motorhome lined up for Oct. :eek: :)

djdtpr
09-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Im in on this deal, Ive got a motorhome lined up for Oct. :eek: :)
Oh shizzle this is gonna hurt in a bad way now were gonna blow up bikes and have to run boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I thought that only the island guys crashed there? Say it isnt so! We are gonna get nuuuuuuuuts! 509 better be ready for this party or else.........................
Todd i hope you run better than you did last weekend or else!
Russo ..............................Go to bed sleepy!:D
P.S. What strippers i know nothing i dont care who was there......

RUSSO
09-21-2007, 10:02 AM
What can I say I am a ET guy that good out the hole...but fall on my face on the big end..If it dont happen by midnight it aint worth doin..I need new friends..Maybe I will try to find some 100mph friends on E-BAY

djdtpr
09-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Ill tell ya who im putin my money on at this race,Mr jet pump guy himself Jack McClure ive seen him ride a beach cruiser at that track a few times and i bet hes wore out more tires on his cruiser there than most have trailer tires getting there!
CS no getting setup secrets from him either. And also i dont think that data aquisition should be alowed in this deal just a fly by the seat of your pants setup.